PDA

View Full Version : Come on.....

SequSpur
10-21-2009, 10:35 PM
I basically took the summer off and started reading lately and most of you don't know shit about basketball.

Also, put down your Popaturd's New Testament and watch a game for once. Go back and pull up the Tivo of last year's team...

Dude... This is the year of the new evolution of black and silver....

Quit rehashing the same bullshit takes and trying to spin Matt Bonner into a Olympic champion or something... come on already....

Ducks with a flat wheelchair tire is quicker than bonner.

Solid D-if bonner starts, he is not a point guard and pretty much the center...i don't know how to explain that to you. Tim is a forward, listed as a forward, goes to the allstar game as a forward...how the fuck else do I explain it to you? You never learn..huh?

tpark changed his name..what a pussbag...you will always be my tpark,
I don't give a shit how many tickets it costs to ride the tiltawhirl..ericb, spurstalker, whatever..same shit...you're my bro.

where is marcus, ghostwriter, timvp, kori ellis, mouse, clog boy, spurswoman and the rest of the old school...

it's time to bring this shit back up to standard... i don't want free shoes, i don't want a free watch..i don't want free anything...i want some ass kickin takes and I want to win every fucking game possible.

Period. I refuse to settle for less. Yeah, they got me this year, I contributed to this fuckin team again, my ass will be planted in that seat, cussing my ass off, pissing off the ol blue hair in front of me.. like I give a shit...

It's on....

Come on..............

mouse
10-21-2009, 10:45 PM
I remember my first beer.........................

peskypesky
10-21-2009, 10:45 PM
It's on! Let's do this.

mouse
10-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Sequ you better go see who is at the door!........................

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/trick.jpg

mouse
10-21-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't give a shit how many tickets it costs to ride the tiltawhirl..ericb,

You noticed the name change right after Obama was to win the election?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/kkkk.jpg

mystargtr34
10-21-2009, 11:08 PM
I basically took the summer off and started reading lately and most of you don't know shit about basketball.

Also, put down your Popaturd's New Testament and watch a game for once. Go back and pull up the Tivo of last year's team...

Quit rehashing the same bullshit takes and trying to spin Matt Bonner into a Olympic champion or something... come on already....

Solid D-if bonner starts, he is not a point guard and pretty much the center...i don't know how to explain that to you. Tim is a forward, listed as a forward, goes to the allstar game as a forward...how the fuck else do I explain it to you? You never learn..huh?

I don't give a shit how many tickets it costs to ride the tiltawhirl..ericb, spurstalker, whatever..same shit...you're my bro.

where is marcus, ghostwriter, timvp, kori ellis, mouse, clog boy, spurswoman and the rest of the old school...

it's time to bring this shit back up to standard... i don't want free shoes, i don't want a free watch..i don't want free anything...i want some ass kickin takes and I want to win every fucking game possible.

Period. I refuse to settle for less. Yeah, they got me this year, I contributed to this fuckin team again, my ass will be planted in that seat, cussing my ass off, pissing off the ol blue hair in front of me.. like I give a shit...

It's on....

Come on..............

:lol

mouse
10-21-2009, 11:09 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/st.jpg

Solid D
10-21-2009, 11:57 PM
Dude, point the mirror down and look at yourself, first. Watch a game and get back to us. You probably still duck when the Globetrotters get that bucket and throw confetti out of it....and that's when your watching it on TV.

IronMexican
10-22-2009, 01:11 AM

It's on....

Come on..............

When is Jackson getting traded to the Spurs?

EricB
10-22-2009, 02:04 AM
AA meetings.

Go to them.

PM5K
10-22-2009, 02:47 AM
Napoleon Complex FTL...

mouse
10-22-2009, 03:12 AM
AA meetings.

Go to them.
:lmao

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 04:01 AM
Sequ, why are you such a cry baby?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-22-2009, 04:39 AM

It's on....

Come on..............

Just waiting for the real seaon to begin, Napoleon. Until then, there's not really much to talk about.

I remember my first beer.........................

Crown 'n' coke, you mean. :lol

Fabbs
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Sequ you better go see who is at the door!........................
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/trick.jpg
10/10 :lmao
If you have time mouse, please chop me the pic of Pop solo!

Mel_13
10-22-2009, 10:26 AM
If you have time mouse, please chop me the pic of Pop solo! Then when someone asks me a question I can't answer, I'll just post that picture. I'll call him Popacheetah, it'll be great

mouse
10-22-2009, 05:04 PM
Go to the Spurs Halloween topic for more.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137168

Col. Sam Daniels
10-24-2009, 05:58 PM

It's on....

Come on..............

Your contaminating this forum!

exstatic
10-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Dude, point the mirror down and look at yourself, first. Watch a game and get back to us. You probably still duck when the Globetrotters get that bucket and throw confetti out of it....and that's when your watching it on TV.

Win. :lol