PDA

View Full Version : If Duncan captures his fifth ring this year

Leetonidas
10-22-2009, 12:04 AM
If it happens and Tim averages like 19, 10, 4, and 1.9 as one would expect, and captures his 5th ring and 4th Finals MVP, where do you think he ranks all time?

I say he moves up the list to #4 behind Jordan, Kareem, and Wilt, surpassing Johnson and Bird in the process.

Thoughts?

Solid D
10-22-2009, 12:06 AM
1 ahead of Shaq. :)

jason1301
10-22-2009, 12:20 AM
I wouldn't put Timmy ahead of Magic.

raspsa
10-22-2009, 12:25 AM
ahead of Wilt. tied with Kareem.

ezau
10-22-2009, 12:33 AM
Player of the decade

jdev82
10-22-2009, 12:53 AM
wow the starter of this thread would take larry and magic over tim as it is? foolishness.

admiralsnackbar
10-22-2009, 01:01 AM
Where's Bill Russell?

TDMVPDPOY
10-22-2009, 02:07 AM
1 ahead of Shaq. :)

i already have him ahead of shaq even without the 5th ring

the longer shaq continues to stay in the league and missing the playoffs, really hurts his rankings imo...his already what missed 2 season playoffs right? last season with the suns, and i think he missed out with the heat also when him and wade were out with injuries for most of the season.

duncan with 5th ring, his at leasts ranked 5th looking in....and thats as high he go probably even if he repeats or win a few more rings...just cant see him going anywhere pass 5th rank, unless russell has to be ranked down...

jordan
wilt
kareem
russell
magic
bird
hakeem
shaq
duncan <<< someone in the rankns 4-5 has to make way for duncan

Sense
10-22-2009, 02:27 AM
It wont be Magic that's for sure because already ahead of Wilt and Kareem. More importantly, who drops out of 10 if Kobe lands his fifth? Shaq, or Duncan?

neither.

sanjingsho
10-22-2009, 02:29 AM
Ducan over the shaq already without 5th rings

sanjingsho
10-22-2009, 02:34 AM
It wont be Magic that's for sure because already ahead of Wilt and Kareem. More importantly, who drops out of 10 if Kobe lands his fifth? Shaq, or Duncan?
get out here ,lakers!Kobe suck!

Dario
10-22-2009, 03:11 AM
I will be flamed for this, but for me kobe is allready ahead of shaq and duncan, he simpy is better player than both of these two.

Chieflion
10-22-2009, 03:20 AM
I will be flamed for this, but for me kobe is allready ahead of shaq and duncan, he simpy is better player than both of these two.
You will be flamed bad. Kobe may not even be over Hakeem on the all time list.

ezau
10-22-2009, 03:23 AM
fuck kobe

Dario
10-22-2009, 03:42 AM
Its easy to play basketball when you are twice as big as other people and refs allow you to push them away so you can dunk the ball. Shaq can't hit a basket outside the paint and he is playing basketball for a living. Finals mvp? Phil is a smart man, shaq was a beast back then and kobe was a youngster and what refs allowed shaq those days made shaq unstopable.

Dario
10-22-2009, 03:55 AM
Hakeem had couple of nasty years in his career that made him look godlike from 93-96 or so, so probably 4-5 really good years where he dominated, but still only managed around 26-27 ppg. Kobe is dominating for 12 years, is unstopable for 12 years, he can do to the other team what he wants when he wants.
Hakeem destroyed robinson, kobe destroyed whole teams.

TJastal
10-22-2009, 04:25 AM
Hakeem had couple of nasty years in his career that made him look godlike from 93-96 or so, so probably 4-5 really good years where he dominated, but still only managed around 26-27 ppg. Kobe is dominating for 12 years, is unstopable for 12 years, he can do to the other team what he wants when he wants.

Kobe sure destroyed those celtics in 2007-2008 didnt he. Yep. Never gave up on his team either, ever. Kept his team in it all the way to the end of that elimination game. Sign of a true champion.

:rollin

Dario
10-22-2009, 06:27 AM
So your argument is based on one year finals game?

narmerguy
10-22-2009, 07:31 AM
So your argument is based on one year finals game?

See: Pistons 04
See: Missed playoffs throughout career
See: Whiny off court drama

More than just the celtics.

ElNono
10-22-2009, 07:33 AM
Why is homo Lakerfan in Duncan's thread?

sonic21
10-22-2009, 07:35 AM
he'd become the best PF ever

Chieflion
10-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Hakeem was not noticed much cause his team sucked before those titles. He was a damn good player.

Agloco
10-22-2009, 09:39 AM
If it happens and Tim averages like 19, 10, 4, and 1.9 as one would expect, and captures his 5th ring and 4th Finals MVP, where do you think he ranks all time?

I say he moves up the list to #4 behind Jordan, Kareem, and Wilt, surpassing Johnson and Bird in the process.

Thoughts?

Still behind Horry......

z0sa
10-22-2009, 09:41 AM
Tim will let Parker take Finals MVP and the stats.

easy7
10-22-2009, 09:45 AM
What do you mean if? He will get his 5th ring this year.:toast

Supreme_Being
10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
What do you mean if? He will get his 5th ring this year.:toast

Somebody say 'Book it'.

DxB
10-22-2009, 11:14 AM
With or without finals MVP, i say he moves into top 5 with his 5th!

In no particular order (except Jordan):

Jordan
Magic
Russell
Wilt
Duncan

Right?

HarlemHeat37
10-22-2009, 11:37 AM
I don't think he moves up, I think he just locks his spot at #7 over Hakeem and Shaq, although he'd have an argument over Russell, Magic, and Bird..I don't think you can put him ahead of guys like Wilt or Kareem, that just doesn't present a strong argument..

Kobe isn't currently in the discussion, he benefits heavily from the overhype of the media..

Galileo
10-22-2009, 02:40 PM

Thoughts?

# 3 behind Jordan and Jabber.

UnWantedTheory
10-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Dario,

Cue the Ehhhh buzzer sound, for you have lost this round due to speaking in the crazy.

senorglory
10-22-2009, 05:21 PM

Booo!

eyeh8u
10-22-2009, 07:34 PM
number 1

fuck jordan :)

mazerrackham
10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
though Kobe is the guy you want taking the last shot in a 1 possession game, he just doesn't change the game as much as a great defensive big like Ducan, Shaq, etc...definitely not in the top 5 all time; even though he's a great defender at his position, his help defense doesn't affect games as much as big men.

Blackjack
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
I don't think he moves up, I think he just locks his spot at #7 over Hakeem and Shaq, although he'd have an argument over Russell, Magic, and Bird..I don't think you can put him ahead of guys like Wilt or Kareem, that just doesn't present a strong argument..

Kobe isn't currently in the discussion, he benefits heavily from the overhype of the media..

I'd already put Duncan ahead of Bird, but I generally agree with your take.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-22-2009, 09:18 PM
Book it, and for me I think duncan is ahead of Kareem

ezau
10-22-2009, 09:44 PM

Kobe also destroyed the Pistons team in 04. He made Tayshaun Prince his personal bitch during that series too.

Darthkiller
10-22-2009, 10:43 PM
come on now, i am a huge duncan fan. but he is not ahead of bird. better than magic maybe, but Bird is better, way better scorer, just as good a rebounder, way better passer, better leader, more clutch, played in a tough era.

FkLA
10-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Why is Russell such a lock for Top 5?I didnt watch him play, but I have heard and seen enough about him to realize that offensively he was average. He was the defensive anchor of the Celtics Dynasty but offensively he had tons of great players around him helping him get all those titles. He is the ultimate system player and ultimate winner but talentwise, especially offensively I dont see him as being on par with the rest of the guys being mentioned. I'll take Timmy over him right now even without the 5th ring.

I could see Timmy cracking the Top 5 if he wins it after this season...joining MJ, Magic, Wilt, and Abdul-Jabbar.

duhoh
10-22-2009, 11:25 PM
how can you argue against 11 rings though? 8 in a row? 2 as a player coach? you can't argue with that.

FkLA
10-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Thats a product of the era, as is Wilt averaging 50 ppg and 30 rpg. There were less teams and less parity in the league, you wont see any team win 8 in a row now or average 50 ppg. Not even MJ, the greatest player ever, was able to accomplish those feats. Also those Celtics were stacked, if Im not mistaken Russell was playing alongside a couple of other Hall of Famers. I think Russell is the greates winner ever and probably the greatest system player, but as far as talent goes...he isnt on par with these guys. He was never really dominant on offense. All these guys being mentioned were great two way players.

Alonzo Harris
10-23-2009, 12:09 AM
Leave it up to dimwitted ass Spur fans to think Duncan would ever been on Bird or Magic's level. Had he played in the 80's, his crybaby ass might've not even sniffed one ring. When I think about how hard he would've gotten owned by Kareem, McHale and Parish, or young Dream, I laugh until I vomit the steak and shrimp I had last night.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 12:14 AM
i got duncan ahead of shaq and hakeem on my rankings, with or without the 5th ring he can make a case against bird too...

the difference between duncan and bird/magic? those 2 guys played on fkn stacked teams with players who are in the top50 players ever, and in the 80s there was no competition in the western conference for the lakers to advance through the playoffs, while bird had to go some good competition in the eastern playoffs....

shaq and hakeem have missed 1-2 playoffs in their careers or during their moderate/prime years...

peak performance is lame statistic when comparing to duncan, the other 9 guys on the top10 list have better stats than duncan etc, but duncan with a avg game like 20/10 can still win games, i take the 20/10 and 70% career team record winnings over statpadders anyday of the week.

ps. i still think 06/07 + 07/08 dpoy belong to duncan who was clearly robbed.
06/07 wtf was camby in round 1 against the spurs? dpoy didnt shut down anyone.
07/08 life achievement award to KG where duncan has been doing that shit consistently for the last 10yrs and didnt get a sniff at it, yeh they change how the criteria was looked upon for voting....

at least 3-4 dpoy he shouldve earned

06/07 finals mvp shouldve belong to duncan, parker won it cause spurs exploited the cavs mismatch at the pg position, thankyou gibson, while duncan still avg 20/10 in that series

03/04 regular season mvp lol, i think duncan even playin with 69 games shouldve won it, nearly identicle stats to KG, and team record was about 1-2 losses difference with the wolves (spurs 57-25). So if duncan played the missing 13 games and winning 70% of them games which puts the spurs as best record in the league and winning the mvp correct?

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Leave it up to dimwitted ass Spur fans to think Duncan would ever been on Bird or Magic's level. Had he played in the 80's, his crybaby ass might've not even sniffed one ring. When I think about how hard he would've gotten owned by Kareem, McHale and Parish, or young Dream, I laugh until I vomit the steak and shrimp I had last night.

hey dude magic and bird played on stacked teams, and there was no other team in their conferences that could pose a threat to their teams come playoffs, explains why they occupied the finals most of the 80s.

pad300
10-23-2009, 12:26 AM
come on now, i am a huge duncan fan. but he is not ahead of bird. better than magic maybe, but Bird is better, way better scorer, just as good a rebounder, way better passer, better leader, more clutch, played in a tough era.

Scorer, yep.

Rebounder? Duncan's Career Rbd Rate 18.4%, his worst season he posted a 16.3% rate. Bird's Career Rbd Rate 14.5%, Bird's best season 16.0%

Passer, yep.

Leader? Let's just say that TD isn't shabby in that department. Ir's hard to rate leadership between teams and across era's. Both were the undisputed leaders of their teams, and both lead with tremendous success. I would say that there was more talent on those Boston squads than anything but this 09/10 version of the Spurs.

Clutch? Just how many times has Duncan let us down?

Finally, I will note that Duncan is worth about 5 Larry Birds as a defender...

Blackjack
10-23-2009, 12:36 AM

Bird's one of my all-time favorite players but I'd still put Duncan ahead of him. Tim's eclipsed just about all his important accolades individually, already has more titles, and the discrepancy in dominance between Tim and Larry on the defensive end is much greater than the one possessed by Bird on the offensive end.

Bird was not better, or even on par with Duncan as a rebounder. And while I'll grant you he was a more gifted passer with a knack for the spectacular, Tim's been one of the best, most effective pivot passers the league has ever seen; someone who would've racked up a hell of a lot more assists had they been recording the assist that leads to the assisted basket.

Larry has his own mythology that, while is for the most part deserved, tends to skew how he's viewed upon reflection.

Yes, he was one of the baddest, most clutch players this league has ever seen and he had the mouth to back it up; he was a character who was as compelling a personality as he was a great player; something that only helped to enhance his legend.

Duncan is truly one of the best this league's ever seen, but he's never been the compelling figure or personality outside the Spurs' fan base. He's not out there running his mouth or blowing up in press conferences. He's not going to call out players, his or otherwise, in print or on television. In short, those not in the know can't truly understand or even comprehend the leader or competitor he truly is. To say definitively that Bird was a better leader than Duncan, someone I consider the Russell of this generation, would be to say there's only one way to lead and that doing it internally can't be as good or equally effective.

They're two of the greatest players to have ever laced them up and they both have an argument to be members of the all-time starting-five. But given their individual and team accolades, along with the fact that Tim was a true pivot, and I'm forced to come to one conclusion.

Give me Duncan.

Alonzo Harris
10-23-2009, 12:36 AM
hey dude magic and bird played on stacked teams, and there was no other team in their conferences that could pose a threat to their teams come playoffs, explains why they occupied the finals most of the 80s.
Hey genius did you ever stop to think that they were in the most of the Finals is because they were the 2 best players of the decade. And laugh fucking out loud at making a case for Duncan. He's had the luxury of playing in one of the weakest eras in basketball history. Playing a Net's team who's best players besides Jason Kidd was Kenyon fucking Martin and Richard fucking Jefferson. GTFO. And let's not even talk about how god awful the Cavaliers were in 07. But keep making shit up.

Spur fans have to be the most delusional fan base in all of sports.

Alonzo Harris
10-23-2009, 12:39 AM
:lmao at using Ducan is a better rebounder. No shit, he plays pf/c, is 2-3 inches taller, and didn't have McHale and Parish taking up missed shots. You fucking people are clueless. What's the argument for Duncan over Magic? He has a better post game or some irrelevant shit like that?

Alonzo Harris
10-23-2009, 12:41 AM
And the dumbass argument that Duncan is more clutch than Bird doesn't even deserve a valid response. But it's just too stupid to pass up.

Clutch? Just how many times has Duncan let us down?

Uh gee, how about when he missed 2 point blank layups over some powder puff who was given the god forsaken name Desanga Diop. God rest his hall of fame bound soul. Yeah real fucking clutch.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Hey genius did you ever stop to think that they were in the most of the Finals is because they were the 2 best players of the decade. And laugh fucking out loud at making a case for Duncan. He's had the luxury of playing in one of the weakest eras in basketball history. Playing a Net's team who's best players besides Jason Kidd was Kenyon fucking Martin and Richard fucking Jefferson. GTFO. And let's not even talk about how god awful the Cavaliers were in 07. But keep making shit up.

Spur fans have to be the most delusional fan base in all of sports.

hey dude you calling out the nets team, yeh the same nets team ur fakers defeated the previous year, b4 calling out the spurs finals opponents check ur lakers team who they played against in this era

Alonzo Harris
10-23-2009, 12:51 AM
hey dude you calling out the nets team, yeh the same nets team ur fakers defeated the previous year, b4 calling out the spurs finals opponents check ur lakers team who they played against in this era

Hey dude. I totally forgot about who we were talking about here. But the 02 Kings were far and away the best playoff team either the Spurs or Lakers played this year.

I could only imagine how bad the 86 Celtics would ram any Duncan led spur team you want to name.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 12:59 AM
Hey dude. I totally forgot about who we were talking about here. But the 02 Kings were far and away the best playoff team either the Spurs or Lakers played this year.

I could only imagine how bad the 86 Celtics would ram any Duncan led spur team you want to name.

02 kings were an overrated bunch who i think the failblazers 02 team wouldve defeated also had they met....

FkLA
10-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Duncan is the only player on this list to never face a decent team in the finals.

haha
haha
haha

Who the fuck has Kobe beat in the Finals? The 76ers one-man gang, the Pacers, the same Nets the Spurs faced in 03', and a Magic team who relies on 3 pointers? Give me a fucking break, the 05' Pistons that destroyed your Fantastic Four Lakeshow the previous year are better than any team Shaq or Kobe have ever beat in the Finals.

And how the hell can u put Kobe ahead of Duncan based on titles, when he was obviously second fiddle to Shaq in 00-03. Thats like saying Scottie has 6 titles so he deserves to be in the TOP 10, nevermind the fact that he was second fiddle to MJ. Same with Shaq where he was second fiddle to DWade in 06'. Duncan has never and will never be second fiddle in San Antonio.

Blackjack
10-23-2009, 01:20 AM

:lmao at using Ducan is a better rebounder. No shit, he plays pf/c, is 2-3 inches taller, and didn't have McHale and Parish taking up missed shots. You fucking people are clueless. What's the argument for Duncan over Magic? He has a better post game or some irrelevant shit like that?

I really hope you're a troll and not the 'dimwitted' poster you've claimed others to be..

Alonzo Harris
10-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Way to cherry pick dipshit.

Blackjack
10-23-2009, 01:26 AM
Cherry pick what, exactly?

Maybe I should rephrase..

What exactly did I cherry pick, dipshit?

Blackjack
10-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Duncan was second fiddle to Parker in one of those titles. The fact remains, titles trump all, when there is a tie, you go with conference titles and head to head battles. Your Pippen analogy was way off. Pippen never won one as the leader of a team, Kobe has owned the West for two straight seasons over Duncan, sans Daddy.

tee hee...

Duncan was the leader and MVP of the playoffs, they just happened to play an inferior team with a glaring weakness at the point.

Kobe could overtake Tim if he leads his team to a couple more titles, but it's pretty ridiculous to say his resume is on par at this point.

tee hee...:lol

DrHouse
10-23-2009, 02:17 AM
Kobe's career is not even close to done yet. The man will most certainly walk away with more than 4 rings when all is said and done.

It's pointless to do these comparisons now.

dbreiden83080
10-23-2009, 02:23 AM
I wouldn't put Timmy ahead of Magic.

I would Magic played with hall of famers left and right..

FkLA
10-23-2009, 02:35 AM
Duncan was second fiddle to Parker in one of those titles. The fact remains, titles trump all, when there is a tie, you go with conference titles and head to head battles. Your Pippen analogy was way off. Pippen never won one as the leader of a team, Kobe has owned the West for two straight seasons over Duncan, sans Daddy.

tee hee...

Parker won a Finals MVP, thats it. He was not the best player for the Spurs that season...like was stated the Cavs just happened to have a glaring weakness at PG. Besides Parker never has and never will have the overall impact on a game (offense and defense) that Tim does, which is why I also laugh at Spurs fans who suggest that this might be Tony's team now.

But even if we play along and say that Duncan was second fiddle that year, Tim still has 3 titles as first fiddle over Kobe's 1. And the Pippen analogy works just fine, because youre counting Kobe's titles as second fiddle so why cant I count Pip's when he was second fiddle? Tim has been the clear leader of more title teams this decade than Kobe or Shaq, up until this point he is undoubtedly our generations best player.

tee hee

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 02:35 AM
:wow

I wonder if I could get away with this statement when comparing Shaq and Kobe. Kobe was the best player and go to guy on our team, but he doesn't get any credit for that because Shaq won 3 finals MVP's against weak centers.

trying to discredit shaq 3 finals mvps cause he played against weak centers? hahahahahaha kobe fans, so who did kobe go up against at his position in the finals? fkn shit and he didnt monopolize on it when he had the big man taking all the attention from opposing teams.

FkLA
10-23-2009, 02:40 AM
Shaq dominated Mutombo, one of the best defensive players of all time...as well as a respectable 7-3 Rik Smits and in their 04' loss to the Pistons Shaq still put up the numbers against DPOY Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace. Kobe was the one that got treated like a bitch by Tayshaun Prince that year.

To compare Shaq who had 1 MVP and 3 Finals MVPs from 00-03 to Tony Parker is moronic. Shaq was obviously the Lakers best player, Tony on the other hand simply exploited the opposing team's glaring weakness.

Blackjack
10-23-2009, 02:43 AM
:wow

I wonder if I could get away with this statement when comparing Shaq and Kobe. Kobe was the best player and go to guy on our team, but he doesn't get any credit for that because Shaq won 3 finals MVP's against weak centers.

I don't have any problem giving Kobe credit, but to say he was el numero uno, the extent of Spanish I've picked up over the years, would be disingenuous at best; Shaq was the MVP for the entire playoffs, not just the Finals. Frankly, I'd like the league to award a playoff MVP instead of limiting it to the Finals.

Kobe's got a loaded team and some good years left, so he'll have his opportunities. But he ain't there yet and Duncan's still got a chance to do some work over the next 2-3 years.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 02:59 AM
kobe when given the opportunity to shine, he just didnt deliver...

04 finals against the pistons, wtf was that performance he put up...

the series against the suns up 3-1 and choking big time...cmon now.

oh i didnt also forget that last game against the celtics in the finals a 40pt drubbing.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 03:02 AM
sometimes with kobe, his negative performances sometimes outweigh his best performances, and yes we haters only focus the negatives of his game :D:D

FkLA
10-23-2009, 03:05 AM
Kobe has already been crowned player of the decade by the sports writers. His current squad is better than his first squad that three-peated. At the end of the day, once Kobe is done his career will dwarf Shaqs and Duncans.

Yeah because sportswriters know all. And lmao at this squad being better than the 00' Lakers...Laker fan always trying to downplay Shaq's Lakers to make Kobe look good. Flashback-that 2000 team won 67 games and absolutely destroyed teams in the postseason whereas this Lakers team struggles against the likes of the Yaoless Rockets and a Denver team that constantly shoots themselves in the foot.

Duncan sucks ass at the free throw line as well, but he was always the first option. Kobe has been the best player in this league for the last 11 years.

Duncan is nowhere near as big of a liability as Shaq at the FT. Best player the last 11 yrs? Please. Are u talking about the same player that got treated like a bitch in the 04' Finals? That didnt make the Playoffs in 05'? That quit on his team in the second half of a Game 7 in 06'? That got destroyed by the Celtics in 07'? Early part of this decade it was Shaq, middle part Timmy, and for the last two years or so it has been Kobe with Bron and Wade right on his heels.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 03:08 AM
you know whats next with kobe fans? trying to come up with bs to lower a compared players achievements down to the level of their favorite player

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 03:56 AM
That's what they say about Duncan being a center playing power forward.

why dont you list the skilled big man for the last 10yrs at the c and pf position?

duncan went h2h with the best group of pfs this decade...
pf
webber
jermaine
dirk
brand
gasol
rasheed
kg

c
shaq
yao
d12
ben wallace

cmon now i wouldnt call the pfs of this decade as weak cometition duncan went h2h

ezau
10-23-2009, 05:02 AM
Kobe's career is not even close to done yet. The man will most certainly walk away with more than 4 rings when all is said and done.

It's pointless to do these comparisons now.

Holy shit, you are alive :lmao:lmao:lmao

senorglory
10-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Book it, and for me I think duncan is ahead of Kareem

I can't help but be impressed by Kareem's 22 years of playing. That's an amazing feat and speaks to the incredible effectiveness of his hook shoot. He also held his own against Bruce. Bruce Lee.

Man In Black
10-23-2009, 08:50 PM
I can't help but be impressed by Kareem's 22 years of playing. That's an amazing feat and speaks to the incredible effectiveness of his hook shoot. He also held his own against Bruce. Bruce Lee.
I recall Kareem called Bruce,"Sifu". Who's the teacher? Bruce is. Kareem did not and has not held his own against Bruce except when Kareem was following both Bruce's script and fight choreography. The 22 years in the Association was amazing and it should be noted that Magic didn't win another ring without Cap. He got to the Finals with Divac but lost to Jordan's Bulls for ring #1.

TIMMYD!
10-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Duncan has been ahead of Shaq and Kobe since 2007.

jdev82
10-23-2009, 10:21 PM
See: Pistons 04
See: Missed playoffs throughout career
See: Whiny off court drama

More than just the celtics.

woop woop!
narmerguy holdin it down for the haters!
fuck kobe yeah!

Baseline
10-24-2009, 02:47 AM

Do you even watch basketball? That's the most idiotic comment I've ever read on this board.

Please be ashamed.