PDA

View Full Version : cavs wizards game

Cant_Be_Faded
04-15-2005, 08:53 PM
Guys, i know people say this and it probably gets on your nerves, but i have to let some steam off.

First i'm not in a good mood cuz i wanna enjoy my chick fil a and watch something cool....the best thing on is a What? you guessed it! a Cavs game. Who woulda thought, right?

Well, thats not TOO bad, but im watching this game...and god damn me if the refs aren't trying to hold the cleveland cavaliers hands all the way to the freaking playoffs.

The cavs are getting biased calls AT washington!!!

This game is ridiculous....arenas gets hacked and no call, lebron does his patented palming all the way to the basket and gets and1's

I hate when the nba pulls crap like this...

God forbid the savior of the nba can't take his team to the playoffs by himself....

ducks
04-15-2005, 09:00 PM
G. Arenas
11-13, 28 Pts
4 Rebs, 7 Assists
>>>>>>
L. James
12-23, 28 Pts
3 Rebs, 5 Assists
james took 10 more shots!

going to 4 quarter!

exstatic
04-15-2005, 09:02 PM
I hate to say this, but the Wiz just need to man up. SA won two titles with the refs trying to give EVERY call to the Lakers. The Wiz can beat them, especially at home, as long as they don't start feeling sorry for themselves.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-15-2005, 09:12 PM
this is true. Their coach lost his head. But i really like the wizards, they've been my favorite eastern team all year. The hughes-arenas-jamison trio is bad ass on the offensive end. Jamison doesnt get enough touches though.

I feel like the wizards can go deep into the playoffs if they get good guard play.

ducks
04-15-2005, 09:47 PM
cavs got beat
nets win
who owns the tiebreak beaten cavs and nets?

Cant_Be_Faded
04-15-2005, 10:24 PM
NETS!!!!!!!! YAHHOOOOOOO

go nets go nets

ducks
04-15-2005, 10:38 PM
both teams would get there butts handed to them by heat

exstatic
04-15-2005, 10:48 PM
Yeah, it's really just a contest to get swept by The Daddy.

ducks
04-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah, it's really just a contest to get swept by The Daddy.

easy vbookie money :smokin

Rummpd
04-16-2005, 12:08 AM
Nets have one tough game yet vs. Phil but assuredly Cavs will find way to lose another.

duncan2k5
04-16-2005, 12:32 AM
i hope the cavs make it man. thats the only other tema i like. i wanna see Lebron prosper. too many people wanna see the kid fail. hope he has what it takes to take them far. ppl talk about KG crying...he cried in the locker room after their loss to the knicks. he needs to pull an MJ performance next game where he blocks shots like a madman and tries to dunk every ball to hype up his teammates because they play too flat. lazy. it pisses me off to watch most of them play without passion. and DONT get me started on tractor traylor.