PDA

View Full Version : WTF Offended Page

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 02:26 AM
Have any of you guys seen offended page? its pretty nasty, go check it out if your not a wuss

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Offended

eisfeld
10-22-2009, 03:52 AM
Just for posting that shit you qualify as a sick bastard :bang

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 04:03 AM
What is it? I dont want to look at it

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 05:17 AM
that's some sick shit right there... and just yesterday i swore not to look at anymore sick shit. thanks alot for ruining that for me.

Kool Bob Love
10-22-2009, 06:09 AM
http://i31.tinypic.com/qx436v.gif

DAF86
10-22-2009, 06:23 AM
I made it 'till that fucked up penis.

Heath Ledger
10-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Fuck me.......... if you want some really sick shit google. "Pain Olympics Video"

sonic21
10-22-2009, 09:22 AM
:wtf

what's the point of posting that?

PakiDan
10-22-2009, 09:44 AM
You are a sick bastard.

BacktoBasics
10-22-2009, 09:49 AM
I hope you fucking die posting that.

Heath Ledger
10-22-2009, 09:52 AM
You didn't have to look if you read this whole thread it should have tipped you off maybe i don't want to see this shit.
I bookmarked it though good shit to send to your friends to make them say oh fuck.

atxrocker
10-22-2009, 09:53 AM
not gonna do it

CosmicCowboy
10-22-2009, 09:59 AM
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/FORGERSHAMMER/even_jesus_hates_you-cheetos.jpg

DarkReign
10-22-2009, 10:32 AM
...so I assume its just disgusting photos of gross shit?

Not clicking link.

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 11:07 AM
...so I assume its just disgusting photos of gross shit?

Not clicking link.

yes sir.

beheadings, decomposing, slashings, mutilations, sick fetishes, animal abuse/mutilation, gay, etc... gross ass shit and tons of it!

IronMexican
10-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Not gonna click. Just reading shit about missing heads makes me want to cry.

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Not gonna click. Just reading shit about missing heads makes me want to cry.

don't cry IM... you're too hardcore mexican looking for that! we all know you're a softy though but still. hahaha.

i wish i didn't click the link but i am not easily grossed out. i think studying anatomy for so long as an artist, being made to watch all the faces of death vids as a kid by my brother, and just seeing sick shit in general has made me desensitized to it all.

i mean i still get a little grossed out especially when chicks shit on each other(or shit in general... chicks don't do that do they? haha) and when people abuse animals.

i can say the last thing that really sickened me was that video of those 2 russians killing a homeless man with a hammer. it was gross but what sickened me most was the fact that humans can be such monsters. makes no sense to me at all... i vowed not to look at anymore sick shit just 2 days ago and then i stumble across this thread. fuck me!

hater
10-22-2009, 12:39 PM
does it have a pic of a pig eating a man's dick while the man is blowing an elephant and cutting a baby's head off at the same time? if not, then it's not worth it

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 01:28 PM
does it have a pic of a pig eating a man's dick while the man is blowing an elephant and cutting a baby's head off at the same time? if not, then it's not worth it

no but there's a photo of an elephant eating a pig's dick while the pig is blowing a dude and cutting a baby whale's head off. cool shit i tell ya!

symple19
10-22-2009, 01:45 PM
rofl --- 3 of my friends will be receiving that link shortly. Fun times!

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-22-2009, 02:58 PM
fuck me for clicking that shit, anyone ever seen the armin mewes video?? It got taken off the web a while ago... probably the worst video on the whole web

Dex
10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
This is why I read replies before clicking links.

Moving along.

mouse
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Come on!...It can't be any worst than going to the cantina at SR!

Stringer_Bell
10-22-2009, 03:44 PM
I scrolled down slowly hoping to make it to at least the mutilated penis to make sure I wasn't a total poon. I did not continue passed, however.

Leetonidas
10-22-2009, 03:57 PM
It's from ED, so of course it was gonna be fucking disgusting. I've seen it before, I can't even scroll all the way through it though. Good thing I have image zoom in FF.

Leetonidas
10-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Damn those mutilated penises and freakish looking dead babies are nasty. And damn that bitch got impaled through her head with a fucking crucifix...

Awesome.

dirk4mvp
10-22-2009, 04:03 PM
I thought it was gonna be pictures of fuzzy bunnies. Fuck you op.

stretch
10-22-2009, 04:09 PM
i havent seen it, but this sounds a lot worse than my rick roll links

he should be pinked

if not, im gonna sue for racism

holcs50
10-22-2009, 04:12 PM
ummm, yea kori timvp you should prob delete this. I just unfortunately clicked on the link and saw what i pretty much expected----im dumb yes, but any link with pics of people dead or dying should not exist.....I block them out of my mind but some of those pics are ridiculously gross and the sad thing is that they are real. And yes the OP should be pinked forever

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
No i warned you guys before clicking it, why should i be pinked? why didnt the people that posted of the plane in Ukrane get pinked for posting children dying and stuff,

NASpurs
10-22-2009, 04:16 PM
I actually made it through the whole page and I don't think I'll ever be the same.

There are a lot of fucked up things but what really gets me are the people messing around with that chick in the autopsy and the serial killer-beginnings of what they were doing to those animals.

Oh yeah, fuck you OP.

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 04:17 PM
i don't know about pinked but decapitated sounds about right. haha.

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
i havent seen it, but this sounds a lot worse than my rick roll links

he should be pinked

if not, im gonna sue for racism

yea but i warned you guys it was pretty nasty, you just tricked people into getting rick rolled

symple19
10-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Reminds me of "Faces of Death" + nasty fetishes. My friend e-mailed me back a giant FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. LOLOLOL

Think that stuff is bad, I saw worse in Iraq.

Don't pink the OP, he did warn everyone. Plus, it's funny how many people went through with clicking it anyway. Can't wait to see some more disgusted reactions.

NASpurs
10-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Reminds me of "Faces of Death" + nasty fetishes. My friend e-mailed me back a giant FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. LOLOLOL

Think that stuff is bad, I saw worse in Iraq.

Don't pink the OP, he did warn everyone. Plus, it's funny how many people went through with clicking it anyway. Can't wait to see some more disgusted reactions.

This thread won't last.

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
fuck me for clicking that shit, anyone ever seen the armin mewes video?? It got taken off the web a while ago... probably the worst video on the whole web

is it the one guy who is a Cannibal and tries to eat the guys penis? if its that one i seen it and its pretty nasty

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 04:37 PM
fuck i'm glad i didnt click that shit.

dirk4mvp
10-22-2009, 04:38 PM
How messed up are you that you look at this kind of stuff for fun?

Imposter
10-22-2009, 04:38 PM

THis

Leetonidas
10-22-2009, 04:40 PM
All you douches complaining need to STFU. If you wanted to, you would've stopped scrolling past the the very first gore picture as soon as you realized it wasn't a furry deer. Also, the OP did warn you in the topic, and it's not like he took the pictures and hosted them, just linked to an ED article.

Nothin' to see here.

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 04:44 PM

No i dont , my bitch ass friens send me on my email and make me watch it, once i start watching something i have to finish

holcs50
10-22-2009, 04:46 PM
No i warned you guys before clicking it, why should i be pinked? why didnt the people that posted of the plane in Ukrane get pinked for posting children dying and stuff,

Wait, wait , wait , wait. are u fucking kidding me? You make a thread and post a link-what did you think would happen? Please don't try to get out of this, your sick dude. "oh, i only made a thread and posted a link to some nasty shit, but don't blame me you know, I warned everyone". Please dude, act is up.....yep your a shithead

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Wait, wait , wait , wait. are u fucking kidding me? You make a thread and post a link-what did you think would happen? Please don't try to get out of this, your sick dude. "oh, i only made a thread and posted a link to some nasty shit, but don't blame me you know, I warned everyone". Please dude, act is up.....yep your a shithead

i told u guys it was nasty before, so if you read what i wrote you would have known what to expect

Stringer_Bell
10-22-2009, 05:09 PM

I now draw inspiration from our friends in the Political section of ST...

Your argument, good sir, is the same as a man who would say a woman wearing "slutty" clothes is offering an open invitation for sex.

Surely, one must exercise restraint in a civilized society since we know the consequences of sexing a woman without her consent. Likewise, one must exercise restraint when told the link is to some nasty ass offensive pictures. When you clicked the link, you gave your consent to view nasty ass offensive pictures (there is also a warning on the page itself to scroll slowly). I guess common sense is not so common, ese.

Also, can someone tell me what came after the mutilated penis? I think I could make it through the page except for the deformed babies.

mouse
10-22-2009, 05:14 PM
any link with pics of people dead or dying should not exist.....I block them out of my mind

Like the Iraq war?

AnthonyM
10-22-2009, 05:21 PM

So if a girl tells you she has herpes before youre about to do her and you bang her anyway... are you gonna tell her afterwards shes a shithead and its her fault?

stretch
10-22-2009, 05:22 PM

i didnt look at it, but i also sent the link to my friend.

he wasnt very happy :rollin

mouse
10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Sadly 90% of people today would rather click that nasty link then a link to a Bible website.

Fpoonsie
10-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Like the Iraq war?

Sadly 90% of people today would rather click that nasty link then a link to a Bible website.

Preachy, condescending mouse actually makes me wistful for shitty photoshopping mouse.

However, in the end, they're both welcome to eat a dick.

Leetonidas
10-22-2009, 05:45 PM

I'd click the Bible link if I needed a good lol.

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 05:50 PM

any day of the week!

symple19
10-22-2009, 05:50 PM
I'd click the Bible link if I needed a good lol.

Rofl

mouse
10-22-2009, 06:05 PM

However, in the end, they're both welcome to eat a dick.

Something you could never provide.

to21
10-22-2009, 06:45 PM
The parts that disturbed me the most were of the animals they showed getting mutilated while they were still alive. The other photos were of sick fucks and of gruesome deaths.

Finperro
10-22-2009, 08:11 PM
eres un hijo de puta.

Finperro
10-22-2009, 08:17 PM
seriously the OP is indeed a piece of shit. I still remember he once claimed to be a Mexican while he actually wasn't, which shows the epitome of his shitty race.

Spursfan092120
10-22-2009, 08:40 PM
fucking disgusting

Pistons < Spurs
10-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Anyone who's had the internet for awhile has probably seen similar or worse before. I know I have.

But the idea that fair warning was given by the op is wack. If you're going to post a link like that you need to truly prepare people how fucked up, disgusting and evil the site is going to be. Taunting people with a dare to visit a site if they're 'not a wuss' isn't even close to warning off those who don't wish to see such depraved shit.

As for the content ... again, nothing new. Rotten had all this type of crap yearssss ago. But it's still pretty sad to see how fucked up some people really are. The animals (the series of the woman in her heels w/ a kitten?) and the complete disrespect of a dead body (fingers in dead vaginas? eyeballs in mouths?) was by far the worst. How some find entertainment in that shit is beyond me and flat out scary.

DAF86
10-22-2009, 09:17 PM
I don't know how (or why) did I have to click the link again and watch it all the way through? it's worst than I thought it was going to be, if you haven't watch it, don't do it. It's scary to see so many fucked up people at once.

stretch
10-22-2009, 09:31 PM
fucking a

at least i can say i made it through the whole page

SpursNextRomanEmpire
10-22-2009, 10:08 PM
is it the one guy who is a Cannibal and tries to eat the guys penis? if its that one i seen it and its pretty nasty

yeah thats the one, he tries to bite it off then just cuts if off. Then it fuckin shows him cooking it on the stove then him and the other guy try to eat it. The video goes on and on with Armin reading a star trek book or something while the guy dies in his bathtub, and finally it shows Armin cut up the body and put it into pizza boxes

AussieFanKurt
10-22-2009, 11:50 PM
what the fuck?
thats is some pretty messed up shit

Fpoonsie
10-23-2009, 12:04 AM
Something you could never provide.

Your consistent lack of wit never ceases to amaze.

I doubt I'm alone in the hope that you simply stop trying.

RedsLakers24
10-23-2009, 01:00 AM
seriously the OP is indeed a piece of shit. I still remember he once claimed to be a Mexican while he actually wasn't, which shows the epitome of his shitty race.

I Am mexican dumb fuck, why dont you believe me?

SAtown
10-23-2009, 01:10 AM
OP is fucked in the head.

v2freak
10-23-2009, 12:58 PM
I'd say I made it pretty far, but even I had to stop at some point. I don't think the bragging rights of having made it all the way through the page trump mental disturbia.

The very end of the page did say something about the body producing immune system proteins when people are subjected to short bursts of stress. I wonder if that's true? If it is, I may never get sick again.