PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Miller fears for his safety

Mel_13
10-22-2009, 07:27 AM
'Erratic' Alex scares Reggie

Six-foot-seven NBA legend Reggie Miller is "fearing for his safety" and has gotten a restraining order against Alex von Furstenberg, claiming the wealthy aristocrat tried to fight him and run his car off the road.

"Knick Killer" Miller, as the ex-Pacer was known, alleged he suffered "fear and distress" when von Furstenberg confronted him Oct. 17 as he sat in his car outside a café in Malibu, yelling, "I will beat you down."

Miller refused to fight von Furstenberg and drove off. But von Furstenberg followed him and "maneuvered his vehicle in front of me several times," pulling alongside and "hanging out of the window in a threatening manner," Miller claims.

In the court papers -- which describe von Furstenberg's height as 6 feet, weight as 190 pounds, hair color as "bald" -- Miller adds the "threats of violence and erratic behavior" have him "fear[ing] for my safety."

Von Furstenberg, son of Fiat heir Prince Egon von Furstenberg and fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg, is convinced Miller tried to steal his fiancée, Ali Kay. Last August, he hired a plane to tow a banner over Malibu Beach proclaiming, "Reggie Miller, stop pursuing married women." Kay and von Furstenberg are still together.

The Post reported in August that Kay had sent revealing photos of herself to Miller -- although von Furstenberg's lawyer denied it at the time, and Alex remained convinced Miller was pursuing her.

A source said Miller and von Furstenberg "met in a lawyer's office this summer. Reggie said he didn't want any trouble, and they shook hands to resolve the issue. So Reggie was shocked when Alex hired the plane.

"Reggie didn't get an order of protection until now because he didn't want the publicity. The confrontation in Malibu was the final straw. Alex just won't let it go."

Calls and e-mails to von Furstenberg's office at Arrow Capital were not returned.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/erratic_alex_scares_reggie_mnjdRX3anb761gRgMYAhjL

baseline bum
10-22-2009, 07:52 AM
Reggie should have beat that sissy cuckold down right there in the street.

Culburn369
10-22-2009, 09:18 AM

Else, got his sister to do it for him.

Agloco
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM

Else, got his sister to do it for him.

:lol

Reggie Miller = Lover not a fighter

lurker
10-22-2009, 10:28 AM
This douche is still blaming Reggie when Reggie gave proof that she was sending him half naked photos of herself? Your girl is a whore, get over it and move on.

Agloco
10-22-2009, 12:02 PM
This douche is still blaming Reggie when Reggie gave proof that she was sending him half naked photos of herself? Your girl is a whore, get over it and move on.

2nd round participator? Congrats. I love it. :toast

stretch
10-22-2009, 01:07 PM

i freaking hate dudes like that

Cheese
10-22-2009, 01:36 PM
Reggie Miller seems to attract craziness in his life. I remember when his ex-wife Marita was accused (not charged) for burning down his multi-million dollar mansion on Geist Resevoir in Fishers Indiana.

eyeh8u
10-22-2009, 02:27 PM
reggie miller might be 6 foot 7 but he weighs 85 pounds

Obstructed_View
10-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Doesn't matter if you can kick someone's ass if they're crazy. Crazy can run you down in a car or shoot you, and crazy with money can be even more dangerous and unpredictable.

The Franchise
10-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Doesn't matter if you can kick someone's ass if they're crazy. Crazy can run you down in a car or shoot you, and crazy with money can be even more dangerous and unpredictable.

Well, Reggie is doing the right thing. It's now documented with the police, so when he actually ends up having to kill this idiot the reason will be clear.

Biggems
10-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Reggie needs to just divvy up about a million dollars and hire Shug Knight to take care of this little situation. Shug has a way of making problems disappear.

EmptyMan
10-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Reggie Miller should leave Broadcasting and go into seclusion.

Mainly just leave Broadcasting.

resistanze
10-23-2009, 01:40 PM
He's just a flirt.

redzero
10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Shit just got real. I smell a wacky sitcom!