PDA

View Full Version : Bad Jokes

The Reckoning
10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
bad jokes are the best.

my astronomy professor likes to tell horrawful bar jokes, so i figured i'd share a couple.
------------------------------

A neutron, after having a really crappy day at work, walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender, noticing the neutron's anxiety, serves the neutron a local favorite.

After finishing its beer, the neutron exclaims "Wow! That beer really hit the spot. Now I can go home and relax. How much will it be?"

The bartender smiles, happy that he could help make better the neutron's day, and says "For you, no charge."

------------------------------ zing!

A physicist walks into the bar and asks the bartender "What's new?"

The bartender responds "c over Lambda."

------------------------------ zing!

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Along those lines:

Two atoms are walking along when one trips and falls. As his friend goes to help him up the fallen atom says, "Wait, I think I lost an electron."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive!"

thispego
10-22-2009, 01:26 PM
why don't you make like an atom, and get outta here!

stretch
10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
its leave you neutron! leave!!!

thispego
10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
:lmao

balli
10-22-2009, 01:32 PM
Atoms have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic.

thispego
10-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Nulecule According to Homer, the mother of all atomic particles.

Moe is a contestant on the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire clone show Me Wantee and as his lifeline, calls Homer for help on which of "electron", "neutron", "proton" or "bonbon", is not an atomic particle. Homer begins a diatribe, "Well, it all starts when a nulecule comes out of its nest..." then Lisa grabs the phone and tells Moe that the correct answer is "bonbon". Moe follows Lisa's advice and wins $500,000. Moe then passes on the million dollar question and the Millionaire babes burn other half of the million dollars in a wheelbarrow.

The true essence of a nulecule and how it gets pregnant (and who or what gets it pregnant) and gives birth to atomic particles has not yet been explained.

balli
10-22-2009, 01:40 PM
_PGPSjB4INU