PDA

View Full Version : Popularity Contest

Flux451
10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
I can't quite remember a time when a team was stacked with players having so much raw and potential talent. Right now there are 7 players on the Spurs team (I am sure some could argue there are more) that will have their replicated jerseys clad on many fans. Take your pick. You can pull out your dusty Duncan, Parker, or Ginobilli jersey or buy a new spurs' jersey.
I have always enjoyed Mcdyess' composure, game and attitude. Count me in on his stamp. It's about time.
Jefferson will be high flying this year so all you new school basketball fans may want to flaunt the admiration for his energy and acrobatics.
If Hill can keep up the beasting with his new addition of confidence and aggressiveness, look for his name in the stands.
Blair, he is already a new fan favorite. He will win the hearts of kids, Dads, and lonely milfs. Look for the 45's and signs cleverly punning his name.

It will be a hard choice this Christmas. Just glad its our team that has the fuel this time.

Now for a moment in silence for all the future lost limps, facials, rejections...

lefty
10-22-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry, what?

ElNono
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Why don't you speak English? If it was good enough for Jesus Christ, it should be good enough for you.

BlackBellamy
10-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Sometimes I like to make a sammich with just hummus, feta, tomato, field greens and pickles. The trick is to get a roll with a firm chewy crust and a light and airy middle.

lefty
10-22-2009, 03:46 PM
I disagree with the thread starter.

The NY Yankees are not that good, I don't see them beating the Phillies.

Solid D
10-22-2009, 03:55 PM
I didn't really have any difficulty understanding Flux...and as I'm sure ElNono knows, Jesus primarily spoke Hebrew and Aramaic.

Flux451
10-22-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm sorry, what?

Need some assistance?

TIMMYD!
10-22-2009, 04:00 PM
lonely MILFs what the fuck? :lmao

lefty
10-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Need some assistance?
Yeah, my PC keeps crashing because you entered some weird code.

Spur|n|Austin
10-22-2009, 04:04 PM
I could read it fine, but what does anything have to do with a popularity contest. You seemed to just drift away from any subject you were trying to establish.

Flux451
10-22-2009, 04:04 PM
lonely MILFs what the fuck? :lmao

I kind of exaggerated on that one. I took the idea from someone's real encounter with Blair. He said Blair was with a mature white woman and another girl was chillin too.

ElNono
10-22-2009, 04:07 PM
I didn't really have any difficulty understanding Flux...and as I'm sure ElNono knows, Jesus primarily spoke Hebrew and Aramaic.

For a moment I was sincerely worried that some people wouldn't know I was only joking. :lol

Solid D
10-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah, me too. That's why I had HIS back. :lol

BlackBellamy
10-22-2009, 04:10 PM
I could read it fine, but what does anything have to do with a popularity contest. You seemed to just drift away from any subject you were trying to establish.

It just seemed a bit too personal and arcane to warrant a thread. But people like Sequ, Ducks, just about everyone in the NBA forum and the like put up esoteric stuff all the time. I guess maybe that's where the 'popularity contest' is at work in this thread?

Flux451
10-22-2009, 04:10 PM

It wasn't supposed to be literal. I wanted to elaborate more about the idea but I was typing with one hand and holding my baby in other and my 2 year old was trying to help.

Flux451
10-22-2009, 04:15 PM
Yeah, my PC keeps crashing because you entered some weird code.

time to switch to MAC

TimDunkem
10-22-2009, 04:24 PM
I'll be getting my McDyess jersey soon. :toast

portnoy1
10-22-2009, 04:30 PM
I kind of exaggerated on that one. I took the idea from someone's real encounter with Blair. He said Blair was with a mature white woman and another girl was chillin too.
Thats cool.

Allanon
10-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Going back to the idea of a popularity contest...it seems Blair will be the #4 Spur this year for the fans.

Timmy, Tony, Manu, Grizzly Blair.