i dont have sound at work

but i couldnt tell if this was fake or not

im not gonna lie, i tried not to, but i loled

RedsLakers24
10-22-2009, 04:47 PM
shes hot, LOL, its funny and sad at the same time

AnthonyM
10-22-2009, 04:50 PM
It's real since I think thats Inside Edition or something.

Pretty sad though.

I tried not to laugh but since everyone is saying they're laughing I couldn't hold it back.

DisAsTerBot
10-22-2009, 04:52 PM
christ. just so she wouldn't be sick for a few days..... that was worth it.

stretch
10-22-2009, 04:54 PM
1:08

also 1:27

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

z0sa
10-22-2009, 05:00 PM
what the fuck

thispego
10-22-2009, 05:03 PM
also the Redskins cheerleader Desiree Jennings got fucked up by the vaccine

symple19
10-22-2009, 05:06 PM
awesome, I'd bang her too. LOLOLOLOLOL. All those spasms would make the sex that much better

Bigzax
10-22-2009, 05:07 PM
yeah, that's fucked up...i'll never get one of those bullshit pharmaceutical moneymakers injected.

DAF86
10-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Did you really find that funny?

symple19
10-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Did you really found that funny?

why yes, yes I did:rollin

thispego
10-22-2009, 05:16 PM
awesome, i'd bang her too. Lololololol. All those spasms would make the sex that much better

yeah... You are pretty symple

PakiDan
10-22-2009, 05:26 PM
1:08

also 1:27

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Holy crap... that really sucks... and I tried so hard not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. :(

BlackSwordsMan
10-22-2009, 05:37 PM
damn that's fucked up

resistanze
10-22-2009, 05:43 PM
I came into this thread ready to chuckle, but then I actually saw it and am very disturbed.

The Gemini Method
10-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah, it is hard not to giggle at this poor girl's misfortune, but I did and I feel terrible about it. However, this is also why I don't get flu shots because of the possibility of something like this happening.

balli
10-22-2009, 05:45 PM
That's fucking sad, but it's one in a million and I'm still getting my shot. If it happens to me, I'll just walk backwards while I blaze herb all day for the rest of my life.

thispego
10-22-2009, 06:01 PM
:rolleyes

tlongII
10-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Seems questionable to me...

jman3000
10-22-2009, 06:32 PM
That wasn't funny at all. Pretty depressing if you ask me.

It's so weird how everything is normal with her when she's running and walking backwards and she basically becomes impaired just by being at rest.

Slydragon
10-22-2009, 06:35 PM

How?

jman3000
10-22-2009, 06:39 PM
How?

that's the name of the chick in the video.

Summers
10-22-2009, 06:42 PM
I didn't find that funny at all. Poor girl.

to21
10-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Uh....it's the same girl.

symple19
10-22-2009, 07:06 PM
definitely another good reason not to get a flu shot. I haven't had the flu since the last time I got the damn shot which was three years ago

exstatic
10-22-2009, 08:12 PM
Let's see, there are thousands of dead people from this flu, one girl is walking backwards, and you're not getting your shot? Yeah, that makes sense.

Slydragon
10-22-2009, 08:46 PM
that's the name of the chick in the video.

I see, I couldn't see the video at work.

stretch
10-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Let's see, there are thousands of dead people from this flu, one girl is walking backwards, and you're not getting your shot? Yeah, that makes sense.

the only people that die are either morons who dont take care of themselves like they should, or just are unfortunate and dont have an immune system to handle it

xXx
10-22-2009, 09:20 PM
IJRsv1wHxYM

personally, i think the song below goes better with the video, but that's cuz i'm oldschool.

so mute the top one and set the bottom one to 2:40 and you'll see what i mean.

EAzm64zXNjk

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 09:23 PM
i'm sorry but pure gold xXx!

symple19
10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
IJRsv1wHxYM

personally, i think the song below goes better with the video, but that's cuz i'm oldschool.

EAzm64zXNjk

:lmao

thispego
10-22-2009, 09:42 PM

dont have youtube at work at didnt realize this was the same chick.

1 in a million reaction?? how many millions of flu shots have been given out?

pawe
10-22-2009, 10:19 PM
IJRsv1wHxYM

EAzm64zXNjk

Fuck you for making me laugh so hard. :lol
And yeah its perfect.

PM5K
10-22-2009, 10:23 PM
I'll see you all in hell, last one there is a rotten egg..

exstatic
10-22-2009, 10:27 PM

the only people that die are either morons who dont take care of themselves like they should, or just are unfortunate and dont have an immune system to handle it

And you know FOR SURE that you're not one of those?

EricB
10-22-2009, 10:53 PM

Me and Ex agree on something.

Alert the press :)

EricB
10-22-2009, 10:54 PM

Wow.
No....

Not surprising a statement this obtuse coming from someone with Tom Green in their sig however...

balli
10-22-2009, 10:57 PM
FWIW too, this isn't a "nerve-condition" whatever that is. It's psychogenic.

Slydragon
10-22-2009, 11:00 PM
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/health/dpgo_101509_celebs_reach_out_to_desiree_jennings_f lu_shot_reaction_4065808

She also completed a 8k run, laugh all you will this girl got's heart

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101709_Disabled_Woman_Completes_8K

Udokafan05
10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
I saw it on Inside Edition last week. Very sad and disturbing story. I dont get the funny part about it.

koriwhat
10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Wow.
No....

Not surprising a statement this obtuse coming from someone with Tom Green in their sig however...

whatup mr. cool!?

Bukefal
10-23-2009, 05:11 AM
That's strange...

stretch
10-23-2009, 07:36 AM
And you know FOR SURE that you're not one of those?

yes because ive had it a couple times. once when i was like 9, and again last year (which i was able to get over the worst stuff in about 2 days, and just had slight lingering effects for a couple more days). not bad for someone whos never once had a flu shot, and has constantly been surrounded by people with the flu.

stretch
10-23-2009, 07:38 AM
Wow.
No....

:flypig

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2009, 08:26 AM
flu = flu. no worse than the regular flu. just early. If you get the flu now, it's being diagnosed as swine flu regardless of the strain. Staying hydrated, gettting rest, and getting vitamin c are all waaaay better than getting a vaccine.

mojorizen7
10-23-2009, 08:48 AM
Thats FUBAR.
I won't get flu shots....and I most definately WILL NOT get vaccinated for H1N1 either. Why? Because vaccinations are the governments easy way to keep americans just sick enough to keep the pharmacuetical companies,Doctors,insurance companies and health care providers nice and fat $$$.

Last time i had a flu shot was 1995 and i had the nastiest fucking couple yrs of cold,flu etc... that i ever had before or since.

Use hand sanitizer and take your fucking vitamins.

Oh and btw,i've been working at a drugstore surrounded by sick S.O.B.'s rolling thru my store to get their drugs for the last 7 years :rolleyes

Soul_Patch
10-23-2009, 08:52 AM
http://a4.vox.com/6a00c225278752549d011016cc17dc860d-500pi

stretch
10-23-2009, 09:00 AM
flu = flu. no worse than the regular flu. just early. If you get the flu now, it's being diagnosed as swine flu regardless of the strain. Staying hydrated, gettting rest, and getting vitamin c are all waaaay better than getting a vaccine.

+ 1453902840923890423 :toast

swine flu, regular flu... symptoms are the same. its just a bullshit way for the health industry to marked their flu shots to make more money, by massively exaggerating this "new flu" and its symptoms and deaths, when the same symptoms and percentage of deaths occur with the regular flu.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 09:04 AM
+ 1453902840923890423 :toast

swine flu, regular flu... symptoms are the same. its just a bullshit way for the health industry to marked their flu shots to make more money, by massively exaggerating this "new flu" and its symptoms and deaths, when the same symptoms and percentage of deaths occur with the regular flu.

well it doesnt cost much down here to vacinate the whole population since the govt is putting the bill, around 120m or someshit...

even though its free i havnt taken teh shot yet, i might get tamiflu instead of the swine flu vac....

desflood
10-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Because vaccinations are the governments easy way to keep americans just sick enough to keep the pharmacuetical companies,Doctors,insurance companies and health care providers nice and fat $$$.
I don't necessarily think this is true, but I was surprised to come across this in an article about the recent outbreak of mumps in NY.

According to a recent count, 57 cases have been documented since August in the predominantly Orthodox Jewish community. Those who are sick range in age from 1 to 42 years old. But health officials say a majority are young people, between 10 to 15 years old. What's most concerning about the outbreak, health officials say, is that 75 percent of the known cases already had two doses of the mumps vaccine.
But the city's assisant commissioner of immunization insists the vaccine is still effective.

"We know that approximately one in every 20 people who are vaccinated may not develop antibodies. If the vaccine was not effective we would have many, many more cases," said Dr. Jane Zucker, Assistant New York City Commissioner of Immunization.

Really? We know that? Because I'm sure I didn't know. Nobody ever told me that when my kids were getting their MMR vaccines.

lefty
10-23-2009, 09:12 AM
swine flu = flu

The pharma industry is manipulating us to make $$$$$$$$$$$

Soul_Patch
10-23-2009, 09:16 AM
It is funny how paranoid most people are. Is this a new phenomena, or am i just noticing it more over the last few years. People are fucking sceptical about everything...all this shock jock, fear mongering media is the rage now (Glen Beck, limbaugh, etc)...Grab yer guns n bibles...etc...

Not saying it is related, but the general hysteria over everything is noticable...what gives? It is a fuckin shot...get it or dont...you wont have to walk backwards your whole life...:wow

mrsmaalox
10-23-2009, 09:25 AM
It is funny how paranoid most people are. Is this a new phenomena, or am i just noticing it more over the last few years. People are fucking sceptical about everything...all this shock jock, fear mongering media is the rage now (Glen Beck, limbaugh, etc)...Grab yer guns n bibles...etc...

Not saying it is related, but the general hysteria over everything is noticable...what gives? It is a fuckin shot...get it or dont...you wont have to walk backwards your whole life...:wow

I agree. It's strange to me that all these conspiracy theorists about everything, don't think it may just be one big conspiracy to make them think everything is a conspiracy! :lol Where does it end?

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2009, 10:02 AM
it has nothing to do with conspiracy.

my dad is an otolaryngologist. straight from the horse's mouth.

vaccine is unnecessary unless you're in the minority of people with weak immune systems (ie. really young and really old) and even still, the sample size these companies use to test the vaccines is tiny compared to the masses lining up for the shot. So, you have to ask yourself, is it worth the risk? I'll take the chances of dying from the flu over the possibility of walking backwards the rest of my life.

balli
10-23-2009, 10:07 AM
vaccine is unnecessary unless you're in the minority of people with weak immune systems (ie. really young and really old)
Not the h1n1 vaccine. More otherwise 100% healthy people will die from going unvaccinated than will end up walking backwards from getting the shot, guarantee it. If you're making it a numbers game, where you take your chances, it only makes sense to concede that the vaccine is the safer choice, probably by a bit.

Not to say you're in imminent danger if you don't get it, but yeah despite the sample size, you're more likely to get sick from the flu than the shot.

stretch
10-23-2009, 10:10 AM
So, you have to ask yourself, is it worth the risk? I'll take the chances of dying from the flu over the possibility of walking backwards the rest of my life.

rofl

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM

Not saying it is related, but the general hysteria over everything is noticable...what gives? It is a fuckin shot...get it or dont...you wont have to walk backwards your whole life...:wowI couldn't agree more. The sensationalization of everything just to gain an audience has completely skewed the perspectives of common sense.

mrsmaalox
10-23-2009, 10:26 AM
it has nothing to do with conspiracy.

my dad is an otolaryngologist. straight from the horse's mouth.

vaccine is unnecessary unless you're in the minority of people with weak immune systems (ie. really young and really old) and even still, the sample size these companies use to test the vaccines is tiny compared to the masses lining up for the shot. So, you have to ask yourself, is it worth the risk? I'll take the chances of dying from the flu over the possibility of walking backwards the rest of my life.

Do we know how many people have walked backwards for the rest of their lives? What if it's a temporary condition? I mean even out of the people who have possibly developed Guillan-Barre (with total paralysis) from flu shots, about 1/3 of them had any residual paralysis after 3 years.

I'm not challenging your logic, I'm just pointing out what a huge numbers game we're playing here. Some of us are gonna die and some of us will live a little longer, no matter what we do :lol

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 10:29 AM
I still have yet to figure why there is so much urgency to combat a flu strain that's a 10th as destructive as regular old normal flu.

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Do we know how many people have walked backwards for the rest of their lives? What if it's a temporary condition? I mean even out of the people who have possibly developed Guillan-Barre (with total paralysis) from flu shots, about 1/3 of them had any residual paralysis after 3 years.

I'm not challenging your logic, I'm just pointing out what a huge numbers game we're playing here. Some of us are gonna die and some of us will live a little longer, no matter what we do :lol

right. so is the flu. I've had the flu, not fun, but not thaaat bad. I've never had crazy spasms or couldn't walk because of a shot. If both are temporary (either one could be more than temporary) , ill take the flu.

DisAsTerBot
10-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I still have yet to figure why there is so much urgency to combat a flu strain that's a 10th as destructive as regular old normal flu.

:toast

media, money, etc...

Wild Cobra
10-23-2009, 11:55 AM
christ. just so she wouldn't be sick for a few days..... that was worth it.
The possible side effects of this flue shot have been out for some time now.

boutons_deux
10-23-2009, 12:08 PM
There has been almost no testing of this vaccine, they're mostly extrapolating from other similar vaccines. It's all a BigPharma scam to scare people and enforcing govts and schools into spending 100s of $Ms to buy an unproven vaccine.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
monkey see. monkey do.

exstatic
10-25-2009, 07:35 PM

Where are you getting this 1/10th shit? The fatality rate is about the same, but it's MUCH more widespread MUCH earlier in the season.

Ignignokt
10-25-2009, 07:36 PM
There has been almost no testing of this vaccine, they're mostly extrapolating from other similar vaccines. It's all a BigPharma scam to scare people and enforcing govts and schools into spending 100s of $Ms to buy an unproven vaccine.

Well, atleast now you can't blame it on Rush and Beck here.

sabar
10-26-2009, 02:13 AM
Dying from flu and walking backwards are both one in a million shots, why bother paying pharma corps for that risk? I've been flu-free for some 14 years and take no meds. I'll take my chances.

5,000 deaths out of 6.7 billion people is nothing. More people get murdered daily. More people die of regular flu.

mouse.
11-06-2009, 11:17 PM
The treatments with Dr. Buttar at the Center for Advanced Medicine and Clinical Research in Charlotte, NC are working, and the results are nothing short of amazing. Jennings can now walk and talk normally throughout the vast majority of the day and the seizures and convulsions have significantly decreased.

http://www.huliq.com/8059/88521/nfl-cheerleader-desiree-jennings-recovering-flu-shot-reaction

http://vactruth.com/wp-content/themes/arras-theme/library/timthumb.php?src=http://vactruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Desiree-Jennings-is-Cured-by-Dr1.jpg&w=630&h=250&zc=1

Sense
11-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi, I'm a Mexican... what's this seasonal flu shot you speak of?

Udokafan05
11-07-2009, 12:05 AM
http://www.huliq.com/8059/88521/nfl-cheerleader-desiree-jennings-recovering-flu-shot-reaction

http://vactruth.com/wp-content/themes/arras-theme/library/timthumb.php?src=http://vactruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Desiree-Jennings-is-Cured-by-Dr1.jpg&w=630&h=250&zc=1

Great News:toast

SpuronyourFace
11-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Not funny at all. Poor girl.

SpuronyourFace
11-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Where are you getting this 1/10th shit? The fatality rate is about the same, but it's MUCH more widespread MUCH earlier in the season.

People can die of the regular flu, just like they can die from H1N1.

The fatalitys that occur from either flu are from the same population of people. People with comprimised immune systems. People like the elderly, infants, pregnant women, or any person that has a comprimised immune system due to illness or disease.

As it stands, thousands of people here in America, die from regular flu every year.

symple19
11-07-2009, 11:57 AM
That wasnt funny at all.

yes it was, and is :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Wow.
No....

lol krispy kreme.

David Bowie
11-07-2009, 01:35 PM
When I was little, I had a piano teacher who had the regular flu shot and said that she's been feeling ill ever seince (which was a long time.) That sort of burned into my mind and I have been wary of shots ever since. Just my personal take. I know a couple of people who have gotten the swine flu, and some of them were vaccinated and some weren't. I don't think these shots work as well as the media makes them out to to be honest.

Nbadan
11-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Word posted a interesting set of videos about the current flu hysteria in the Political Forum (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138805) for those who don't wonder in there too often.....I think its urgent to use common sense, as the videos advise and for now, resist any effort for mandatory vaccinations, until there are more legal protections from unknown side-effects...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138805

MavTalker
11-07-2009, 04:24 PM
I agree. everything is a conspiracy! :lol Where does it end?

With the truth.

http://www.911truth.org/

VeDSAcegfU0

symple19
11-07-2009, 04:26 PM
With the truth.

http://www.911truth.org/

VeDSAcegfU0

lame

Booty Call
11-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Good thing I don't spend much time on my feet! :)

Höfner
11-07-2009, 04:53 PM
I'd still hit it. She might have a problem making me a TV Dinner but I bet she's a freak by nature now.

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
well it doesnt cost much down here to vacinate the whole population since the govt is putting the bill, around 120m or someshit...

even though its free i havnt taken teh shot yet, i might get tamiflu instead of the swine flu vac....

I don't take vaccines. Never will by choice.

There is a great YOUTUBE in the political section, thread titled Watch This (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138805). It's in 6 parts, almost an hour long, and subtitled. Worthwhile though. Here it is:

A0JqQyl09zQ

What's related to this thread is where she refers to the coadjuvants added, then refers to the Gulf War Syndrome, and Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS.) If you look up the 1976 Swine Flu Outbreak (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak), you find that only 1 person died of the Swine Flu. However, 500 were paralyzed with GBS, and 25 died from that!

1 person died without the vaccine, 25 died with and 475 injured with the vaccine...

That's a no-brainer. I stay away from vaccines for these reasons.

mookie2001
11-07-2009, 04:59 PM
hmm i agree with WC

hes right on this one, if you look at the history of vaccines since polio its a horrible story

gatoloco
11-07-2009, 04:59 PM
you can't go back to reg after convulsion sex with a woman...it's just not the same.

Brianna
11-07-2009, 05:02 PM
I'd still hit it. She might have a problem making me a TV Dinner but I bet she's a freak by nature now.

Some sick people here in the club! :bang

Wild Cobra
11-07-2009, 05:14 PM
hmm i agree with WC

hes right on this one, if you look at the history of vaccines since polio its a horrible story

If they would stop using immunologic adjuvants (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunologic_adjuvant), vaccines would be fine. Problem is, they can stretch out a vaccine supply with the stronger adjuvants, making them faster and cheaper. Funny how (if I remember right) 95% of the veterans with Gulf War Syndrome were given the vaccine for Antrax that contained the adjuvant squalene.

Blue Jew
11-07-2009, 05:21 PM
How about just finding a cure?

mookie2001
11-07-2009, 05:24 PM
a cure?

that wont make money

“bright and shiny”
11-07-2009, 05:34 PM
a cure?

that wont make money

^ This vato gets it! :tu

word
11-07-2009, 08:29 PM
People do recover from this, but it's messed up.

ManuTP9
11-07-2009, 08:45 PM
I wasnt planning on taking the vaccine anyways.

ManuTP9
11-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Also Conspiracy theorists check out the vid in my sig. =0

David Bowie
11-07-2009, 09:23 PM
I love Wild Cobra's sig!!!

redraiderinfiji
11-08-2009, 01:26 AM
if this is legit, its very odd.....

i dont get the walking backwards thing. She should sue the hell outta someone.

dallaskd
11-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Im sorry but I laughed my ass off at that. Id still smash it though

1 in a million chance. holy shit..

Wild Cobra
11-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Im sorry but I laughed my ass off at that. Id still smash it though

1 in a million chance. holy shit..

Depends on the adjuvant they use. The chances are far better than 1 in a million using the adjuvant squalene. Probably closer to 1:10,000. How many veterans have Gulf War Syndrome? How many were there at the time? Those are probably closer numbers to use.

exstatic
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
How about just finding a cure?

a cure?

that wont make money

You can't cure a virus, only head it off with a vaccine or ride it out. See:

The common cold
The flu
Herpes
AIDS

Nbadan
11-08-2009, 02:06 PM
No adjuvents are currently used in the U.S. vaccine...one of my primary concerns...I'd still like to see more legal protections for people who suffer adverse affects in place though...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Depends on the adjuvant they use. The chances are far better than 1 in a million using the adjuvant squalene. Probably closer to 1:10,000. How many veterans have Gulf War Syndrome? How many were there at the time? Those are probably closer numbers to use.

Squalene is a naturally occurring chemical produced by your body - it's a chemical precursor to steroids. Also, the "links to GW Syndrome" you are citing only came from one study and have been disputed. In fact, that study found no causal link between GWS and squalene, it simply found that those with GWS were more likely to have antibodies to squalene... the cause of that could be anything.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I am saying that what you are reporting is not as cut and dried as you are reporting it. There needs to be a lot more investigation of the matter before any solid conclusions can be drawn.

However, I will say that using adjuvants is akin to watering down the liquor, as you already said, and is a dishonest practice. This is a great example of how the unbridled profit motive may lead to poor outcomes - if vaccination wasn't about profits, would adjuvants be used? Probably not.