PDA

View Full Version : POTW Thread and various member awards and rankings.

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 09:40 AM
I've hired a POTW expert to tabulate rankings. His SN is ST's POTW Tabulator. Apparently there's a waiting period to register so he'll be relaying the information to me directly sometime this afternoon around 2-3pm.

This guys good. So respect his decisions. All sales are final. They're will be no recount. Your ability to qualify ends around noon time today so if you were planning to hold out for a strong finish don't hold back any longer.

Good luck gang.

mrsmaalox
10-23-2009, 09:42 AM
:lmao @ "a waiting period to register"

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 09:46 AM
:lmao @ "a waiting period to register"I know I talked to him this morning and he forwarded this to me.

ST's POTW Tabulator, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

So apparently he's going to have to wait. Its not a big deal he'll just email me the TPS reports and I'll get them up.

mrsmaalox
10-23-2009, 09:53 AM
I guess it's the background check holding things up.

tlongIII
10-23-2009, 10:11 AM
http://www.continuingeducation.net/images/MovingEye.gif

mouse
10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
That waiting period is what killed the TRoll forum. I want to be balloon boy while he is still in the air not two days later his parents get exposed.

Captain Kirk
10-23-2009, 03:15 PM
I've hired a POTW expert to tabulate rankings. His SN is ST's POTW Tabulator. Apparently there's a waiting period to register so he'll be relaying the information to me directly sometime this afternoon around 2-3pm.

This guys good. So respect his decisions. All sales are final. They're will be no recount. Your ability to qualify ends around noon time today so if you were planning to hold out for a strong finish don't hold back any longer.

Good luck gang.

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Star_Trek_TOS/william_shatner_as_captain_kirk_star_trek.jpg