PDA

View Full Version : LA Fans not all of same mold

Rummpd
04-16-2005, 01:09 AM
Poll on other site, albeit relatively small numbers polled so far, gives Spurs huge about 55% to get title, no one else close:

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?topic=81760&forum=1&12

Not all are inane like LAFraud (won't use real name, you know who you are)

By the way, prayers to Kobe and family, ESPN breaking all privacy rules already stated she had an ectopic pregnancy. (Unless facts wrong non-viable pregnancy). IMO take the rest of reg season off and hope he and she get through this tough time.

slayermin
04-16-2005, 01:17 AM
You gotta live in LA to know real Laker Fans and most are bandwagonning, front-running, Spurs-hating, Kobe-idolizing, disrespecting, sore-losing azzholes.

There are a couple of cool Laker fans, but most suck ballz.

Actually, most are exactly like Laker Fraud.

mouse
04-16-2005, 01:20 AM
I thought 99% of all Laker fans were idiots? That's what I read from Spur fans all the time. So I wouldn't toot my horn just jet, besides they must be high if they didn't pick the Mighty Mighty Dallas Mavericks to win it all.

http://img4.exs.cx/img4/7909/hititjackblackanim5ad.gif

Rummpd
04-16-2005, 01:32 AM
No they are realists. They don't believe the BS hype about the feared Mavs who made a run only because of an injured Spurs and still couldn't close the gap. They don't believe that _allas is nothing more than dallas still. Must be smart fans I guess.

By the way Mouse ?? avitar, the rest of the guys post pretty girls and the like and you put a fat guy who can't dance. Figures!

Dex
04-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Well, if the obsession with tooting Van Horn and the overuse of the word Mighty didn't already give it away, I don't know what will.

Banjo Boy
04-16-2005, 01:55 AM
No they are realists.

Dam bro how drunk are you? You sound like a laker fan found your wallet or something. What is with the laker love you have? Is that all it takes to get you to go to a Spurs Forum and kiss some LA Ass?

Ok my turn "Rummpd has a 55% of Maverick votes for ST poster of the year "

Ok now go run to mav talk and make a topic :lmao

They don't believe the BS hype about the feared Mavs

why would they? they live In LA and make movies with Shaq like Shazzam and wonder why it did not win an Oscar. Do you not know about LA? it is Freak central. And you give them credit? You have a kobe jersey in your closet and you know it, come clean dawg.

who made a run only because of an injured Spurs
Dude you pulled out the Tim was hurt card. You have no idea how bad you lost any props on talking smack, What's next? The refs sucked card? :lmao

You see me pulling out the Dirk was hurt card last 2003 season when we gave you the ring on a sliver platter, who did you beat? The Nets? :lmao nigra please the flippin Blazer could have won a ring that year.

and still couldn't close the gap.

Gap ! Dude you lost by 40 points that is more like a Cayon you couldn't close.
If you think that was just a gap? then you must be an ex employee of the GAP :lmao

They don't believe that _allas is nothing more than dallas still. Must be smart fans I guess.

Like I just said no one cares what a bunch of car burning ,Rodney king beating fools believe

By the way Mouse ?? avitar, the rest of the guys post pretty girls and the like and you put a fat guy who can't dance. Figures!

So are you saying gay people can't post here also?

Troll
04-16-2005, 02:06 AM
Well, if the obsession with tooting Van Horn and the overuse of the word Mighty didn't already give it away, I don't know what will.

Rack !

xcoriate
04-16-2005, 02:59 AM
LA Fans not all of same mold

Well congrats on working that out. Are you going to start a new thread every time something occurs to you?

Al Sharpton
04-16-2005, 03:25 AM
Well congrats on working that out. Are you going to start a new thread every time something occurs to you?

^ :lmao that was funny you must be black.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/160189/4_22_jackson_michael_041305.jpg

LakerGod
04-16-2005, 04:04 AM
Keep dreaming and hoping that's all you can do at this point, the spurs are not going to win the title, heck they are not even going to make the WCF

Get it in your heads!

CHAMPS AGAIN
04-16-2005, 05:34 AM
[QUOTE=Banjo

So are you saying gay people can't post here also?[/QUOTE]

banjo girl on you signature it used to say favorite team phoenix suns now its the mavs :lol :lol :lol :lol :idiot :idiot :idiot

baseline bum
04-16-2005, 07:14 AM
Fuck Laker fans. Watching LA burn and die this year has been so sweet, and watching everyone jump off their bandwagon is even better.

alamo50
04-16-2005, 07:21 AM
I can appreciate the old-school Laker fans since I got to talk with some of them at the Staple during the playoffs 2 years ago.
I just truly hate the Faker fans who cheer for Kobe and/or wear his jersey.

baseline bum
04-16-2005, 07:29 AM
Fuck every Laker fan.

alamo50
04-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah, you're right.
To hell with 'em all!

:flipoff

Rummpd
04-16-2005, 08:13 AM
A point lost in all the above is that some fans of without a doubt our fiercest rivals over last 6 years are predicting Spurs to win championship and if fact, seems to show a sense of earned respect from battles back and forth during that time. Nothing in it for them, just the facts and by the way, Mouse why are they not predicting the Mavs or Suns?

There are exceptions like LAFraud's predictable response above.

As to Mouse, the scoreboard still reads series 3:1. Spurs had a bad game, on back to back without best player. Whose to say that having that best player would not have averted the run when they were down 11 or that they would even have been down by that much before the game got out of hand.

You don't look at Duncan and say if the had been there he could not have replaced 40 points just due to his scoring. The truth he could have easily scored 28 and his defense is so good that it is not unreasonable to believe he would stop 12 points more on D = game to overtime even on road and back to back.

Mavs meet Spurs Mouse be very afraid. Spurs have memories, and will not be denied. Stackhouse yapping all over the press is not going to help your team.

Granted the Mavs are a very talented and are a better defense coached team but they are going down if they face Spurs period.

Bring it on!

ALVAREZ6
04-16-2005, 08:55 AM
Fuck every Laker fan.
...especially that fucking bastard by the name of Jack Nicholson... :cuss

Shelly
04-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Fuck every Laker fan.

Hey! My dad is a Laker fan. They will be visiting during the playoffs and I will get to kid him about his team!

baseline bum
04-16-2005, 03:13 PM
The only reason those fuckers at LG are predicting a Spurs title is that they've turned on Shaq and they know if O'Neal wins a title without Kobe it will make him look really bad.

bigbendbruisebrother
04-16-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey! My dad is a Laker fan. They will be visiting during the playoffs and I will get to kid him about his team!

Yeah, hey Baseline Bum, please don't fuck Shelly's dad. That would be really disturbing.

ALVAREZ6
04-16-2005, 03:48 PM
The only reason those fuckers at LG are predicting a Spurs title is that they've turned on Shaq and they know if O'Neal wins a title without Kobe it will make him look really bad.
damn right.

Screw LA

td4mvp21
04-16-2005, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=Banjo

So are you saying gay people can't post here also?

banjo girl on you signature it used to say favorite team phoenix suns now its the mavs :lol :lol :lol :lol :idiot :idiot :idiot[/QUOTE]

I remember that! smells like rat to me.........

xcoriate
04-16-2005, 07:09 PM

100% correct. You can't really pretend this isn't biased.

LakerGod
04-17-2005, 12:44 AM
Enjoy your early vacation my friends!

laker_resurrection
04-17-2005, 12:46 AM
first of all laker fans aren't idiots and were not stupid too. u guys are stupid cause u have that pimpled faced coach.

thispego
04-17-2005, 12:49 AM
pimpled faced coach.
you can relate can't you? it's ok man... puberty can be tough

SuBZer0
04-17-2005, 12:58 AM
first of all laker fans aren't idiots and were not stupid too. u guys are stupid cause u have that pimpled faced coach.WOW laker resurrection. When you wrote that comment, was your reaction along the line of this?:

"I really put it to those ignorant bastards this time. I expect this post to damage them permanently, possibly resulting in suicide..."

:blah

Spurs košarka kultura
04-17-2005, 01:34 AM
first of all laker fans aren't idiots and were not stupid too. u guys are stupid cause u have that pimpled faced coach.

If your claiming not to be an idiot perhaps you should go over your grammer once in awhile. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume this is what you were trying to say:

Let me begin by saying "Lakers fans are not idiots." In fact we're not even as stupid as you clearly make us out to be. You see, we in Lakerland (as can be observed in the latest poll) have realized that for the next couple of years Timmy D and the San Antonio Spurs are going to own our sorry asses. Our front office is comprised of mindless drones who appease only to our arrogant, selfish, womanizing "all-star" Kobe Cryant. Our GM is a complete idiot who let Shaq leave for basically nothing. Following that we enjoy displaying our team "chemistry" by having our starting point guard make a few wise cracks to the media about our star player/GM's ineptitude. In conclusion I (Laker_Erection) would like to officially raise the white flag and proclaim "The Lakers are no more and shall humbly bow down to those far greater than them: The San Antonio Spurs."