PDA

View Full Version : Would it be wrong to take a dump in your desk drawer?

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Let's say you work for a small business, several contracts fell through due to no fault of your own and funding has diminished, yet your department suffers because it is the most 'non-essential' in survival mode... so, you get the pink slip due to no fault of your own... would it be wrong to leave a gigantic, steaming, triumphant turd in the top desk drawer on your way out?

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Let's say you work for a small business, several contracts fell through due to no fault of your own and funding has diminished, yet your department suffers because it is the most 'non-essential' in survival mode... so, you get the pink slip due to no fault of your own... would it be wrong to leave a gigantic, steaming, triumphant turd in the top desk drawer on your way out?Not only is it not wrong but I strongly encourage it.

SpursWoman
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Ummm....hypothetically? :wtf

atxrocker
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
you have my support

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Sounds like you've contributed to the problem. Especially if you are on an online forum and not working.

clambake
10-23-2009, 11:10 AM
you got canned already?

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Dude, I just read your bio....aren't you in Sales? WTF is so non-essential about that?

I. Hustle
10-23-2009, 11:14 AM
I'm not sure about taking a dump that is in your desk drawer but if you LEAVE one then that would be f'n awesome.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2009, 11:14 AM
This ForkedTongue cat is a suspicious character. This fucker work w/ you, Paki?

Fpoonsie
10-23-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm not sure about taking a dump that is in your desk drawer but if you LEAVE one then that would be f'n awesome.

:lmao

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 11:15 AM
I'd leave it in the minority wounded veteran woman's desk drawer.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Have you even been there long enough to collect unemployment?

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Suspicious character yes. But, no, I don't work with PakiDan, but he does not sound like anyone I would like to work with either.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2009, 11:20 AM
Suspicious character yes. But, no, I don't work with PakiDan, but he does not sound like anyone I would like to work with either.

Simply curious was all. Continue.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Go for it. Leave there with your only regret being that you hadn't had a bigger breakfast.

mrsmaalox
10-23-2009, 11:22 AM

:tu

Bigzax
10-23-2009, 11:25 AM
i'm personally a fan of the company wide email telling everyone what's wrong with the place and calling out a few key individuals...it's like taking a dump in everyone's inbox...but suit yourself!

but don't burn bridges you'll want to cross later...

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 11:32 AM

Haha... No... I still have a job! I was just wondering though... and Forked, you would LOVE to work with me!

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 11:37 AM
So, what do you do?

fraga
10-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Looks like somebody around here is finally taking some of my advice...

stretch
10-23-2009, 11:38 AM
what kinds of toilets do they have?

you should do an "upper decker" if you can

definition via urbandictionary

"The act of defecating in the upper tank of the toilet. When the next poor unsuspecting person flushes the toilet they get a bowl of beef stew. the upper decker is a weapon of terror and should only be used on people who deserve it."

sonic21
10-23-2009, 11:38 AM
go for it

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2009, 11:40 AM
go take a dump on boss car windscreen man

JudynTX
10-23-2009, 11:47 AM
Be sure to wash your hands.

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 11:54 AM
I can guarantee you that if someone on this board shits in a drawer after being fired and provided proof of said shit you would not only win POTW but the POTW tabulator would effectively shut down for all existence because nothing could ever top that.

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 11:58 AM
I can guarantee you that if someone on this board shits in a drawer after being fired and provided proof of said shit you would not only win POTW but the POTW tabulator would effectively shut down for all existence because nothing could ever top that.

:lol

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 12:04 PM
LOL. As the POTW tabulator goes up, I wonder how much your last paycheck would go down.

BacktoBasics
10-23-2009, 12:13 PM
LOL. As the POTW tabulator goes up, I wonder how much your last paycheck would go down.
If anything it goes up.

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Hey All,

I was fucking with you. I do work with Dan, in fact I'm his boss...you know the little people friendly, disabled veteran, minority woman business owner.

Seeing as Dan got busted, decided not to come back to work so I could fire him in person and is probably crying to anyone who will listen about his "WOES" (through no fault of his own mind you) Please let him know he's been fired. His last check will be mailed when we get our key back.

ROTFLMAO. Regards- the disabled veteran, minority woman business owner.

How's that for shitting in someone's drawer?

Kori Ellis
10-23-2009, 03:15 PM
i'm personally a fan of the company wide email telling everyone what's wrong with the place and calling out a few key individuals...it's like taking a dump in everyone's inbox...but suit yourself!

but don't burn bridges you'll want to cross later...

:lol I remember when someone from your work contacted me and showed me that email you sent. :lol

Is it okay to look back on it and laugh now?

Thunder Dan
10-23-2009, 03:23 PM
I accidentally took a dump on the floor of a Palms restroom in Vegas, totally missed the pot

JamStone
10-23-2009, 03:25 PM
Awaiting pictures or you didn't have the balls to do it because you're a pussy.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey All,

I was fucking with you. I do work with Dan, in fact I'm his boss...you know the little people friendly, disabled veteran, minority woman business owner.

Seeing as Dan got busted, decided not to come back to work so I could fire him in person and is probably crying to anyone who will listen about his "WOES" (through no fault of his own mind you) Please let him know he's been fired. His last check will be mailed when we get our key back.

I noticed you waited till after 3:00 to validate your entry for next weeks POTW. Wise move. We have our first candidate.

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Hey All,

Whatever... grow some balls and call me then.

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 04:12 PM
i would, but I just cut your phone service off asshole.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Holy shit. Forked tongue wasn't a troll? Or is Paki reverse trolling us?

Slydragon
10-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Let's say you work for a small business, several contracts fell through due to no fault of your own and funding has diminished, yet your department suffers because it is the most 'non-essential' in survival mode... so, you get the pink slip due to no fault of your own... would it be wrong to leave a gigantic, steaming, triumphant turd in the top desk drawer on your way out?

I dunno, it sounds funny but would if you are bent over with it dangling half way out and some one walks in? I think your heart will freak and you would have a heart attack and die.

Then your story will be all over the net and make it's way in the club as a thread "man fired shits in desk but has heart attack" then we figure out it you and get response like "poor paki but I LOLED"

So I would have to tell you not to do it.

Bigzax
10-23-2009, 04:37 PM
:lol I remember when someone from your work contacted me and showed me that email you sent. :lol

Is it okay to look back on it and laugh now?

oh yeah, it's a badge of honor writing that thing...from the moment you click send. sure there's remorse when your out of work and in need, but time goes on and that's a story for the grandkids...i don't go around telling people at my current job about it though...well...not just anyone at least...:lol

as for pakidan, i hope the person using JBlaze's avatar is not really your boss or ex-boss as the case may be...damn dude...i had your business card and everything too...

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Look at it this way Paki...if ForkedTounge is REALLY your boss? If you REALLY just got fired on SpursTalk?

Dude...you are about to be as famous as balloon boy.

You will be SO LinkedOut of LinkedIn. You will be the internet guy that everybody reads about and LOL's and LMAO's and then goes and deletes all their e-mails.

Wallow in your fame dude! :tu

Vinnie_Johnson
10-23-2009, 07:01 PM
That would be very wrong. You need to go out drinking all night first so you have some runny stuff then fill your desk.

Trainwreck2100
10-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Hey All,

Awesome troll job, and if its not a troll job its awesomer

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 08:27 PM
Basically, PakiDan was a dumbass, got trolled, fired, screwed and chopped on spurstalk all in one day. Chalk that one up as another loss for Team Paki.

See, us small disadvantaged, minority, woman owned business women aren't that stupid after all.

P.S. If you know of any jobs that require employees to post all day on forums, not show up for work on time, not do your job, leave early, take long lunches, and work a 2 day work week.... Dan will be looking.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Basically, PakiDan was a dumbass, got trolled, fired, screwed and chopped on spurstalk all in one day. Chalk that one up as another loss for Team Paki.

See, us small disadvantaged, minority, woman owned business women aren't that stupid after all.

P.S. If you know of any jobs that require employees to post all day on forums, not show up for work on time, not do your job, leave early, take long lunches, and work a 2 day work week.... Dan will be looking.

OMFG! :lmao

I want proof you fired Paki and aren't a troll.

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Try calling him. I disconnected his work phone number. Try emailing him...I'll email you back from his email address.

How's that for shitting in someone's drawer? Bet he's shitting in his drawers.

mouse
10-23-2009, 08:43 PM
After watching two girls one cup are you sure shitting in a drawer isn't really considered a bonus?

Last Comic Standing
10-23-2009, 08:44 PM
After watching two girls one cup are you sure shitting in a drawer isn't really considered a bonus?

Only if you see corn.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Try calling him. I disconnected his work phone number. Try emailing him...I'll email you back from his email address.

How's that for shitting in someone's drawer? Bet he's shitting in his drawers.

LOL

Like you think I have his phone number and e-mail address? LOL

ForkedTongue
10-23-2009, 08:56 PM
My work is done here. Tootles.. Keep your third eye open.

Re-Animator
10-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Go to the politics forum for more shit!

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 10:40 PM
This is classic. Wow.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 10:45 PM
This is classic. Wow.

So did we get trolled?

Lie to me and I will hunt you down like a fucking rabid dog and kill Your "big hearted" ass. It's painfully clear to me that 2Blonde and I will never hook up. Thats the only reason I ever pretended to like you...:lol

Dr. Gonzo
10-23-2009, 10:48 PM

I thought tonylongoriafan going to my place of employment and trying to get me and peewee fired was epic. That is nothing compared to this. My hat is off to you two.

Fpoonsie
10-23-2009, 10:51 PM

No. fucking. way.

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 10:54 PM
So did we get trolled?

Lie to me and I will hunt you down like a fucking rabid dog and kill Your "big hearted" ass. It's painfully clear to me that 2Blonde and I will never hook up. Thats the only reason I ever pretended to like you...:lol

Forked Tongue is my former boss and I just made Spurstalk history. I will be signing Spurstalk t-shirts on Saturday in Main Plaza from 9am to 2pm. Kudos Forked Tongue.

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Forked Tongue is my former boss and I just made Spurstalk history. I will be signing Spurstalk t-shirts on Saturday in Main Plaza from 9am to 2pm. Kudos Forked Tongue.

OK, If you lie you fucking die.

Oh

My

Fucking

God.

That was such classic ownage it deserves it's own forum.

That's what you get for hooking up with a small, disadvantaged, minority, wounded military, woman owned business cunt.

I hope you have learned your lesson...:lmao:lmao:lmao

PakiDan
10-23-2009, 11:16 PM
OK, If you lie you fucking die.

Oh

My

Fucking

God.

That was such classic ownage it deserves it's own forum.

That's what you get for hooking up with a small, disadvantaged, minority, wounded military, woman owned business cunt.

I hope you have learned your lesson...:lmao:lmao:lmao

Lesson learned. Ladies and Gentleman........ Goodnight!

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 11:26 PM
lesson learned. Ladies and gentleman........ Goodnight!

instant

classic

thread

CosmicCowboy
10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
You just can't do things like that.

????????????????

Take a shit in your desk?

Bigzax
10-24-2009, 10:35 AM
damn dude, was it the facebook/spurstalk link or just a snoopy boss checking your internet activities...

vice president was sweet while it lasted huh!

BacktoBasics
10-24-2009, 10:51 AM
Great troll job!

PakiDan
10-24-2009, 11:36 AM
damn dude, was it the facebook/spurstalk link or just a snoopy boss checking your internet activities...

vice president was sweet while it lasted huh!

haha... not sure brotha!

Bigzax
10-24-2009, 11:56 AM
you luck with women isn't too good...maybe time to give ol Dio a call again and rekindle the bromance...

ShoogarBear
10-24-2009, 12:01 PM
I call Pakishit.

PakiDan
10-24-2009, 12:35 PM
I call Pakishit.

Bless You!

jman3000
10-24-2009, 12:46 PM
It would suck big time if this was real. Everything seems legit... except for Paki's reactions. I'd be much more pissed.

CosmicCowboy
10-24-2009, 01:07 PM
ASSUMING this is true...

This thread could actually be used as evidence at an unemployment hearing as to whether he was fired "for cause"...Except for the fact that he was posting during working hours all other facts seem to point to the fact that business was sucking and layoffs were imminent. I'm not sure that his "shit in the drawer" thread was adequate cause for termination unless there had been previous documented counseling sessions and non-performance reviews. IF IN FACT he actually got fired he is following the proper course of action by not over reacting on the message board.

ShoogarBear
10-24-2009, 01:09 PM
What if he actually shit in the drawer?

jman3000
10-24-2009, 01:14 PM
What if he actually shit in the drawer?

Poster of the Forever has really shitty pay, but the benefits are gold plated.

CosmicCowboy
10-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Hmmm...well, it depends on whether Paki is continence challenged along with being a fucking dumbass. If Paki is continence challenged the termination would be grounds for a suit under the ADA.

ShoogarBear
10-24-2009, 01:18 PM
If he's continence-challenged, it would be grounds for several suits.

CosmicCowboy
10-24-2009, 01:28 PM
If he's continence-challenged, it would be grounds for several suits.

Most certainly racing stripe stains for several suits.

EricB
10-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Since this thread might be used in trial I'd just like to fire of a salvo at the judges and lawyers here....

PakiDan
10-24-2009, 09:44 PM
Thanks Cosmic.... I'm glad you think so highly of me! First.... we have to ask ourselves why my boss would be lurking.... waiting for me to make a post... some sort of sick infatuation?.... I don't know.... Let me just say there were issues much deeper and sicker than anything forked posted here. And yes.... I'm sure the EEOC would LOVE to see this thread along with their LACK of documentation. It would be BEAUTIFUL. This disabled, minority, worker aint no dumbass EITHER!

mouse
10-24-2009, 10:07 PM
What about the bad heart is that fact or fiction?

thispego
10-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Thanks Cosmic.... I'm glad you think so highly of me! First.... we have to ask ourselves why my boss would be lurking.... waiting for me to make a post... some sort of sick infatuation?.... I don't know.... Let me just say there were issues much deeper and sicker than anything forked posted here. And yes.... I'm sure the EEOC would LOVE to see this thread along with their LACK of documentation. It would be BEAUTIFUL. This disabled, minority, worker aint no dumbass EITHER!

you know you dont have a leg to stand on, why you trying to act all hard on spurstalk? take your medicine bitch

Cant_Be_Faded
10-24-2009, 10:32 PM
What about the bad heart is that fact or fiction?

roflrofl
i heard from a little birdie that pakidan does blow hardcore and drinks jim beam like bad santa

Cant_Be_Faded
10-24-2009, 11:44 PM
pakidans spooge cures epilepsy

Phenomanul
10-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Only if coupled with a colon cleanser...

thispego
10-26-2009, 12:35 PM
good thread here folks. dont let the retarded title fool you.

pakidan is hoping this thread will just fade away, sorry brah

PakiDan
10-26-2009, 12:55 PM
good thread here folks. dont let the retarded title fool you.

pakidan is hoping this thread will just fade away, sorry brah

Nahhh... keep it up ThisPego. I know who this "little bird" is that people keep referring to, and I'm ready and willing to set the record straight. I admit, I've made some really foolish decisions in my past and I've paid dearly for them. I've got NOTHING to hide. I will lay it out 100% if this little 'birdy' would like me to.

thispego
10-26-2009, 01:04 PM
oh you know who the little bird is? :rolleyes

PakiDan
10-26-2009, 01:17 PM
oh you know who the little bird is? :rolleyes

Well... just to be sure I'll spill the ENTIRE story on why people think I'm into blow and such... just to make sure I catch everyone. I did my time and paid for my mistakes... I can't say the same for everyone else.

CosmicCowboy
10-26-2009, 02:02 PM
OK, spill your guts. We have plenty of time...

http://www.tsibog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/popcorn.jpg

tlongIII
10-26-2009, 02:07 PM
did blow what?

katyon6th
10-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Nahhh... keep it up ThisPego. I know who this "little bird" is that people keep referring to, and I'm ready and willing to set the record straight. I admit, I've made some really foolish decisions in my past and I've paid dearly for them. I've got NOTHING to hide. I will lay it out 100% if this little 'birdy' would like me to.

Did I miss something in this thread? This sounds juicy!

Mr Hanky
10-26-2009, 02:16 PM
This thread delivers.

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Paki's heart exploded because he was doing cheap coke and the shit he took in the desk was simply a metaphor for the life he has been leading?

That's what I got from this thread.

PakiDan
10-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Paki's heart exploded because he was doing cheap coke and the shit he took in the desk was simply a metaphor for the life he has been leading?

That's what I got from this thread.

Nice... but no... no... and finally... no.

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 02:33 PM
So there was literally a piece of shit in a desk?

BacktoBasics
10-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Leave Paki alone

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o229/robison100/chris-crocker-cries_389x324000x0389.jpg

I. Hustle
10-26-2009, 02:41 PM
Ok my turn then.

Paki's heart exploded because of problems he was having at home. The problems stemmed from his $200 a day coke habit and $100 a day hooker habit. The "shit" he took from his "desk drawer" was actually some weed that he took from his dealer. His dealer fronted him because up until that point he had a good track record.
Now the dealer is pissed and wants either the weed back or the 2 grand that it was worth. Since paki no longer has the weed and doesn't want to give up the money he is on the run and now the hilarious hijinx ensue. So with a quarter ounce in his pocket, a replica Dessert Eagle, and 1,500 in cash he is making a mad dash for Canada along with a sexy yet mysterious hitch hiker that he picks up in Oklahoma, all the while running into a laundry list of kooky characters.

Is that about right?

PakiDan
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Ok my turn then.

Paki's heart exploded because of problems he was having at home. The problems stemmed from his $200 a day coke habit and $100 a day hooker habit. The "shit" he took from his "desk drawer" was actually some weed that he took from his dealer. His dealer fronted him because up until that point he had a good track record.
Now the dealer is pissed and wants either the weed back or the 2 grand that it was worth. Since paki no longer has the weed and doesn't want to give up the money he is on the run and now the hilarious hijinx ensue. So with a quarter ounce in his pocket, a replica Dessert Eagle, and 1,500 in cash he is making a mad dash for Canada along with a sexy yet mysterious hitch hiker that he picks up in Oklahoma, all the while running into a laundry list of kooky characters.

Is that about right?

Wow... amazingly accurate! You are the winner!

PakiDan
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Leave Paki alone

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o229/robison100/chris-crocker-cries_389x324000x0389.jpg

Thank You B2B.

I. Hustle
10-26-2009, 02:47 PM
Wow... amazingly accurate! You are the winner!

I knew it. I am pretty good at reading between the lines and interpreting. It's a gift... and a curse

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Ok my turn then.

Is that about right?

The sexy hitch hiker turns out to be a man leading Paki into a state of confusion about his sexuality.

BacktoBasics
10-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Was it Paki who had the sig of the transexual holding up a sign with his name on it? Seriously who was that?

I. Hustle
10-26-2009, 02:52 PM
The sexy hitch hiker turns out to be a man leading Paki into a state of confusion about his sexuality.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Was it Paki who had the sig of the transexual holding up a sign with his name on it? Seriously who was that?

It was a one word name, ended in a Y I think. Crazy, Frenzy, something like that.

BacktoBasics
10-26-2009, 03:00 PM
It was a one word name, ended in a Y I think. Crazy, Frenzy, something like that.I bet he left out of embarrassment. I mean the dude truly thought she was some sexy gal showing him love....he was proud of that picture. Had it up for a long time....wanted other dudes to know that he was pulling some ass. That's what you get for posting pictures as legitimate hookups instead of the paid for cam whores they really are. I bet he's out 30 or 40 bucks for the show too and all to jerk off to a bitch with a penis.

I love this forum.

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 03:05 PM
I bet he left out of embarrassment. I mean the dude truly thought she was some sexy gal showing him love....he was proud of that picture. Had it up for a long time....wanted other dudes to know that he was pulling some ass. That's what you get for posting pictures as legitimate hookups instead of the paid for cam whores they really are. I bet he's out 30 or 40 bucks for the show too and all to jerk off to a bitch with a penis.

I love this forum.

That is about as bad as Horry For 3! posting pics of his "chick" and it really looking like a dude.

BacktoBasics
10-26-2009, 03:06 PM
That is about as bad as Horry For 3! posting pics of his "chick" and it really looking like a dude.I missed that one.

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 03:07 PM
This was his "chick".

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/victoriasass30hu.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/victoriasass41kt.jpg

katyon6th
That is about as bad as Horry For 3! posting pics of his "chick" and it really looking like a dude.

That ass picture he posted... it was a dude.

Dr. Gonzo
I missed that one.

It was posted in the beginning stages of the Free Quattro Razor thread.

I. Hustle
10-26-2009, 03:08 PM
LOL:lol :lmao

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Where is Horry for 3? I miss picking on that dude.

CosmicCowboy
10-26-2009, 03:09 PM
This was his "chick".

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/victoriasass30hu.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/victoriasass41kt.jpg

uhhh...and what exactly does it say about YOU that you right clicked and saved?

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 03:11 PM
uhhh...and what exactly does it say about YOU that you right clicked and saved?

It says I liked busting his balls so much that I would keep them and continue to shame him.

mrsmaalox
Ok my turn then.

Is that about right?

Aw come on Hustle, you gotta step it up. Everyone knows there is nothing sexy yet mysterious to be found in Oklahoma.

Dr. Gonzo
The same way I have Don Quixote's "star child" pic saved.

spurs_fan_in_exile
Where is Horry for 3? I miss picking on that dude.

He's probably doing jail time for beating up twenty frat dudes at once in a bar fight.

BacktoBasics
10-26-2009, 03:12 PM
AAAWWWWW man you shouldn't have done that. I thought it was a head shot.

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2009, 03:12 PM
He's probably doing jail time for beating up twenty frat dudes at once in a bar fight.

That was one of the greatest threads ever.

mrsmaalox
10-26-2009, 03:17 PM
Eeeek, I've seen that pic before :bang

thispego
10-26-2009, 03:56 PM
That ass picture he posted... it was a dude.

ROFL i thought it was horry for 3

thispego
10-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Well... just to be sure I'll spill the ENTIRE story on why people think I'm into blow and such... just to make sure I catch everyone. I did my time and paid for my mistakes... I can't say the same for everyone else.

this should be good. birdy said it was cool. lay it out for us.

Rappin' Raptor
10-26-2009, 04:17 PM
http://www.photoshoppix.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10008/air_freshner.jpg

CuckingFunt
10-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Horry for 3's ass pictures make any thread awesome. It's instant win.

jman3000
10-26-2009, 05:14 PM
They've been over used.

CosmicCowboy
10-27-2009, 10:05 AM
ttt

classic ownage like this can't be allowed to drop off the page.

JudynTX
10-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Hey Paki,

I'd rethink this idea, you may go to prison! :wow

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137658

:lol

pawe
10-27-2009, 01:58 PM
That ass pic is the sex :lol

thispego
10-27-2009, 02:14 PM
quit derailing the thread you shit heads

thispego
10-27-2009, 02:16 PM

:wakeup

Dr. Gonzo
10-27-2009, 02:24 PM
The poster formerly known as batman2883 would like clear answers to the questions raised in this thread.

ashbeeigh
10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I am so confused.

TheRunningMan
10-27-2009, 04:01 PM

Slydragon
10-28-2009, 12:12 AM
http://goodbadandugly2.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/poo.jpg

JoeChalupa
10-28-2009, 08:44 AM

boxx
11-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Well considering your unemployed and have no heath benefits you might want to consider this:
http://www.selfemployedhealth.net/images/picc.jpg
COBRA-Health-Insurance.com

Since so many appointments at the age of 35 involved this..:
http://www.billcasselman.com/gout.jpg

Everyone needs a cookie dan,
Guess you forgot to open your fortune cookie that morning before your phone service got cut off, and you didn't show up to work.
http://www.24oranges.nl/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/fortune1.jpg

But good on your boss, you were successfully trolled for a page until you realized that you have become more famous overnight on the internet than the sneezing panda on youtube.
Very entertaining for all to know you live in san antonio, I believe you'll fit in very well here, hurry up though your gout might flare up and you'll lose your spot in line.
http://www.americanprogress.org/cartoons/2009/02/img/021009.jpg

Thanks for the laughs Dan
http://xaonon.dyndns.org/logos/misc/anon_seal_small.png

Whisky Dog
11-03-2009, 02:15 PM
How did I miss this thread?

PakiDan
11-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Well considering your unemployed and have no heath benefits you might want to consider this:
http://www.selfemployedhealth.net/images/picc.jpg
COBRA-Health-Insurance.com

Since so many appointments at the age of 35 involved this..:
http://www.billcasselman.com/gout.jpg

Everyone needs a cookie dan,
Guess you forgot to open your fortune cookie that morning before your phone service got cut off, and you didn't show up to work.
http://www.24oranges.nl/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/fortune1.jpg

But good on your boss, you were successfully trolled for a page until you realized that you have become more famous overnight on the internet than the sneezing panda on youtube.
Very entertaining for all to know you live in san antonio, I believe you'll fit in very well here, hurry up though your gout might flare up and you'll lose your spot in line.
http://www.americanprogress.org/cartoons/2009/02/img/021009.jpg

Thanks for the laughs Dan
http://xaonon.dyndns.org/logos/misc/anon_seal_small.png

This one does not help your cause Tremonts... keep spreading it.... we'll see who laughs last.

gatoloco
11-03-2009, 03:31 PM
damn pakidan,

how a single thought about defecating in a drawer can get you on so many's shitlist is truly amazing.

PakiDan
11-03-2009, 03:33 PM
damn pakidan,

how a single thought about defecating in a drawer can get you on so many's shitlist is truly amazing.

Not many... just a few...

boxx
11-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Not many... just a few...
This was posted on another site. Hell I don't even know you, but you seem like a failure to me.
i'll leave this here
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/Raptor12284/Other/4chansealofepicwin1.gif

boxx
11-03-2009, 03:49 PM
This one does not help your cause Tremonts... keep spreading it.... we'll see who laughs last.
Who the hell is tremonts? There is even a wikipedia page of your failure...

PakiDan
11-03-2009, 03:51 PM
This was posted on another site. Hell I don't even know you, but you seem like a failure to me.
i'll leave this here
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/Raptor12284/Other/4chansealofepicwin1.gif

Ok.... gout.

PakiDan
11-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Who the hell is tremonts? There is even a wikipedia page of your failure...

Oh? Link it please... and the other site.

ShoogarBear
11-03-2009, 04:09 PM
I am so confused.

Bigzax
11-03-2009, 04:11 PM
just throw out a couple 'fuck you's' on the way out the door next time pak.

ginobili's bald spot
11-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Was this failure posted on 4chan? Awesome.

Dr. Gonzo
11-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Wasn't a little birdie supposed to say some interesting stuff?

thispego
11-03-2009, 08:22 PM
I'll sing if pakidan wont. PakiDan.................?