PDA

View Full Version : Pacers = Best "THUGS" ever assembled

Hook Dem
04-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Looks like those "THUGS" can't go very many games without fighting! This time...Dale Davis. They should consider changing their careers to the boxing ring. What the hell is Carlisle teaching there anyway? Coach of the year? :lol I don't think so! :flipoff

Jules Winnfield
04-16-2005, 03:58 PM
Did you see what Artest did to Tony Rocky Horror? Well Ron fucked him up good....

pooh
04-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Coach of the year will come down to either Carlisle or Skyles of the Bulls. I would vote for Rick, cause of the many line up changes he's had to field night in and night out and still do well.

They're not "Thugs"

Hook Dem
04-16-2005, 10:21 PM
"I would vote for Rick, cause.............Im a Homer! :lol Pooh.....you are ankle deep in bullshit! You know the Pacifiers are thugs.

td4mvp21
04-16-2005, 10:28 PM
They're not "Thugs"

Gee, lets see..............

Artest: THUG
Oneal: THUG
Jackson: hate to say it but he's a THUG
Dale Davis: THUG

The list is endless

Spurs košarka kultura
04-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Skyles

You mean Skiles? Oh yeah your a writer not an editor, figures.

samikeyp
04-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Coach of the year will come down to either Carlisle or Skyles of the Bulls

I think it will be D'Antoni.

Kori Ellis
04-17-2005, 10:12 AM
I think it might be D'Antoni too. But I think it should be Skiles.

boutons
04-17-2005, 03:01 PM
"Jackson: hate to say it but he's a THUG"

I was absolutely amazed that this incredible dumbass, after his little "defend my teammate by pummeling the fans" BS last November, got involved in this fracas, AGAIN!!

When SJax saw the DDavis altercation, he should have turned and run for the locker room to avoid all implication of involvement. With JO and Ron out, SJax is carrying a huge load into the playoffs. As irresponsible as he is dumb.

herbivore female
04-17-2005, 05:08 PM
what makes them thugs?

pooh
04-17-2005, 06:47 PM
They're not thugs. Go through the kind of year they've had and see how you would feel.

Hook Dem
04-17-2005, 07:02 PM
They're not thugs. Go through the kind of year they've had and see how you would feel.
Ummm let me guess......Like you? :lol

xcoriate
04-17-2005, 09:02 PM

Yeah fair enough i'd deel like punching fans too :rolleyes

Come on pure thuggery

ShoogarBear
04-17-2005, 09:56 PM
Once again, how does Carlisle escape blame?

If this had happened when Thomas was still there, the national media would be foaming at the mouth and looking for a rope.

Hook Dem
04-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Is it so surprising that Carlisle is such a role model for little boy Pooh? He wouldn't know quality if it stared him in the face! It's obvious that Carlisle teaches ethics isn't it? :lol

pooh
04-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Is it so surprising that Carlisle is such a role model for little boy Pooh? He wouldn't know quality if it stared him in the face! It's obvious that Carlisle teaches ethics isn't it? :lol

Say Hook Dem...what grade are you in? Geez, you're so stupid.

Hook Dem
04-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Say Hook Dem...what grade are you in? Geez, you're so stupid.
I'm 65 Pooh. Nice response from a mama's boy! :lol

pooh
04-19-2005, 09:20 PM
You're more like 65 going on 3...here's a pine box...lie in it please.

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 08:51 AM
You're more like 65 going on 3...here's a pine box...lie in it please.
Isn't that like wishing injury on a player? I'll be better than you even when I'm dead! :lol Have a ball enjoying your "thugs" during playoffs. :rolleyes

pooh
04-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Isn't that like wishing injury on a player? I'll be better than you even when I'm dead! :lol Have a ball enjoying your "thugs" during playoffs. :rolleyes

Once again, lets break down "junior's" post now shall we?

"Isn't that like wishing injury on a player?" Nope, it's directed right at you.

"I'll be better than you even when I'm dead." Stop watching Star Wars.

"Have a ball enjoying your "thugs" during the playoffs." I will...as they shock the world by winning the East, then the whole thing.

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Once again, lets break down "junior's" post now shall we?

"Isn't that like wishing injury on a player?" Nope, it's directed right at you.

"I'll be better than you even when I'm dead." Stop watching Star Wars.

"Have a ball enjoying your "thugs" during the playoffs." I will...as they shock the world by winning the East, then the whole thing.
Star Wars? ....I think thats your department. I have never seen a flying saucer. :lol "I will...as they shock the world by winning the East, then the whole thing." ......... :lol :lol :lol You should take up writing fiction...oh wait...you already do! :lmao :lmao :lmao Give it up Pooh! You're a loser!