PDA

View Full Version : Favre was robbed

Fabbs
10-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Old Guy had another great comeback with a field goal in the bag for at least an OT tie, if not the game winning T.D. drive.

Stupid running back has the Favre pass butterfinger away for an *interception*.
I wish they'd change that stat to "reciever drop".

Greasy Steelers :depressed

IronMexican
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
He was robbed by his own player? Did the NFL pay Chseter Taylor to let it slip through his hands.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 03:13 PM
That horrible pass was just as much Favre's fault as it was Taylor's.

Fabbs
10-25-2009, 03:15 PM
That horrible pass was just as much Favre's fault as it was Taylor's.
:lol very catchable pass. One Welker makes regularly.
Go back to your TomDoll.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 03:18 PM
:lol very catchable pass. One Welker makes regularly.
Go back to your TomDoll.

He wasn't throwing to Wes Welker, he was throwing to Chester Taylor, a running back.

And good one with the TomDoll (:lmao) almost as funny as CHEATriots (:lmao)

JMarkJohns
10-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Crazy ending... Favre was robbed, but it was by the BS tripping call that negated his TD throw to Rice that would have put Minny ahead by four in the fourth. Instead, next play returned fumble for TD by Woodley.

Followed by Harvin kickoff return for touch...

Followed by a near fumble-recovery-turned punt...

Followed by interception return for touch...

Both defensive TD returns came with Minny in game-tying FG range.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Favre is gonna lose games every year, and he's gonna win games every year. Today he lost the game. Deal with it Favre slob knockers.

benefactor
10-25-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't like the Steelers...but I'd rather watch Favre loose.

Warlord23
10-25-2009, 03:30 PM
I'll admit that the tripping call was BS, but you gotta give credit to the Steeler D for running it back all the way twice in the 4th quarter. Once they started smelling blood, it was just a matter of when. If it hadn't been for Mendenhall's fumble near the endzone this may not have been close enough for that call to make a difference.

Overall I was impressed with Minny. Farve/Peterson is a tough combo to defend. Steelers still have a way to go - but the improvement is there albeit slow.

ducks
10-25-2009, 03:56 PM
favre 2 turnovers were his fault
he sucked against a good d team
not surprising

SpursFanFirst
10-25-2009, 04:05 PM
:lmao Favre!!!! :lmao

Hank the Tank
10-25-2009, 04:11 PM
i just hope that he has that type of game against the Pack next week.

Fabbs
10-25-2009, 04:15 PM
He wasn't throwing to Wes Welker, he was throwing to Chester Taylor, a running back.

Like that changes anything.
10/10 on the weak scale.

Lets look at the replays and see how catchable the throw was.
Time for you to skirt off.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:19 PM
Like that changes anything.
10/10 on the weak scale.

Lets look at the replays and see how catchable the throw was.
Time for you to skirt off.

Then look at the replay you stupid Argentinian faggot and tell me that was a well thrown ball. Yeah, maybe it was "catchable", but it was horribly thrown.

mardigan
10-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Then look at the replay you stupid Argentinian faggot and tell me that was a well thrown ball. Yeah, maybe it was "catchable", but it was horribly thrown.

You expect your players to catch that ball.
Your hate of Favre pretty much cancels out any opinion you have towards him.

Fabbs
10-25-2009, 04:25 PM
He was robbed by his own player?
yes, Taylors butterfingers deflection robbed The Vikes and Favre of a chance to get a winning t.d. in or at the least a chip shot f.g. attempt for the tie.

Did the NFL pay Chseter Taylor to let it slip through his hands.
I think just the Cheatriots get that treatment but after the Pittsburg-Seattle SuperBowl who knows?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
I think just the Cheatriots get that treatment but after the Pittsburg-Seattle SuperBowl who knows?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:27 PM

You expect your QB to hit you on the chest, especially on a screen play. Favre threw it over Taylor's head, I never knew Chester Taylor was famous for his circus catching abilities.

mardigan
10-25-2009, 04:31 PM
You expect your QB to hit you on the chest, especially on a screen play. Favre threw it over Taylor's head, I never knew Chester Taylor was famous for his circus catching abilities.

Circus catch my ass. It was a little high, that was it. Taylor is actually a back with great hands now that you mention it, he just didnt look the ball in. I've heard game after coverage all over the place today, and you seem to be the only person around who thinks that play was Favre's fault. He should have made the catch, bottom line.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Circus catch my ass. It was a little high, that was it. Taylor is actually a back with great hands now that you mention it, he just didnt look the ball in. I've heard game after coverage all over the place today, and you seem to be the only person around who thinks that play was Favre's fault. He should have made the catch, bottom line.

I think it was both of their faults. Taylor should have caught it, but Favre sure as hell didn't make it easy. And gee, wow, the media is gonna immortalize Favre and blame someone else, what a shocker.

DAF86
10-25-2009, 04:34 PM

Leave him alone, hating people a lot more talented than him is all he's got. He can't even celebrate other people's achievements 'cause the teams he roots for never win shit.

mardigan
10-25-2009, 04:36 PM
I think it was both of their faults. Taylor should have caught it, but Favre sure as hell didn't make it easy. And gee, wow, the media is gonna immortalize Favre and blame someone else, what a shocker.

It could have been a better pass, for sure. I agree with you on that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Leave him alone, hating people a lot more talented than him is all he's got. He can't even celebrate other people's achievements 'cause the teams he roots for never win shit.

Sorry I'm not a bandwagon Spurs fan like your Nazi harboring ass is.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Actually you're not even a Spurs fan, you're a Ginobili fan. Big difference.

DAF86
10-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Sorry I'm not a bandwagon Spurs fan like your Nazi harboring ass is.

The only words that describe me from this comment are "Spurs fan".

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:42 PM
The only words that describe me from this comment are "Ginobili fan".

And Nazi lover/Nazi harboring faggot.

DAF86
10-25-2009, 04:43 PM
Actually you're not even a Spurs fan, you're a Ginobili fan. Big difference.

That's incorrect. This site has made me a Spurs fan for life even after Manu retires.

mardigan
10-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Man, I will say the Vikings FO did a great job bringing Favre in. Watching this game all I could think was how much of an ass raping that game would have been with Jackson or Rosenfels playing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:46 PM
That's incorrect. This site has made me a Spurs fan for life even after Manu retires.

But you weren't a Spurs fan before Manu became a Spur.

DAF86
10-25-2009, 04:48 PM
But you weren't a Spurs fan before Manu became a Spur.

Actually yes, I was. Because of Elliott. I do concede that if Manu would have landed anywhere else I might not be a Spurs fan now.

DAF86
10-25-2009, 04:50 PM
Vikings are the best team in the NFC IMO, better than New Orleans.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Vikings are the best team in the NFC IMO, better than New Orleans.

Can't argue there.

DAF86
10-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Can't argue there.

And I swear I didn't know the Saints were getting raped by the Dolphins when I made that comment.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 04:57 PM
And I swear I didn't know the Saints were getting raped by the Dolphins when I made that comment.

Regardless of that game the Saints have a 5-6 game hot streak every year, this year it just happened to come at the beginning of the year.

dirk4mvp
10-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Mike Wallace becoming Ben Pumpfakelisburger's favorite big play target.

mardigan
10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
The whole team got robbed really. That tripping call on the Vikes td was one of the worst calls I've seen.

dirk4mvp
10-25-2009, 06:50 PM
This was the first time I've ever rooted for the Steelers and I feel dirty for it.

KSeal
10-25-2009, 07:02 PM
The Steelers always win when I watch them, fucking sucks.

dirk4mvp
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
lmao at SNF breaking down Tyree's catch with Harrison standing right there.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-25-2009, 07:08 PM
lmao at SNF breaking down Tyree's catch with Harrison standing right there.

I had to change the channel.

J.T.
10-25-2009, 10:01 PM
This was the first time I've ever rooted for the Steelers and I feel dirty for it.

Now you know how Horns fans feel after rooting for OU to beat Tech last year :depressed

Fabbs
10-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Yep. Here's the replay of what monotwunt is trying to spin as requiring a *circus catch*.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7imxMNs0wY&feature=channel

DAF86

Yep.

The Gemini Method
10-26-2009, 12:28 PM
I thought Favre got rid of the ball to early and had about another second to place that pass in a better position. It took a nice carom into the hands of Woodley and the rest is history. It certainly was a great game and did anyone catch that AP play where he just smashed on Rudy Gay? That was all kinds of vicious...

Ace9
10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
The Vikings sucked it up in the redzone, for most of their RZ attempts. Favre had a good game, aside from the fumble. Obviously you guys are missing the point of the Steelers' good defense. The Vikings defense played stout as well. If you want to call the INT and fumble return as getting "robbed", then what would you call the Harvin return? The Vikings lost that game pretty clearly; unlike their previous lucky wins at San Francisco and against Baltimore. Good team, had a bad game, but no way Favre was "robbed".

Fabbs
10-28-2009, 08:22 AM
If you want to call the INT and fumble return as getting "robbed", then what would you call the Harvin return?
A 10 point lead which the Pack cut to three on the ensuing kickoff.
So Brett had them at the 18 yard line with 2nd and 3. Chipshot f.g. position at worst. Robbed.

The Vikings lost that game pretty clearly; unlike their previous lucky wins at San Francisco and against Baltimore. Good team, had a bad game, but no way Favre was "robbed".Pathetic D on the final play by the 49ers, no doubt. ONTH a perfect toss to end the 9er game.

The Gemini Method
I thought Favre got rid of the ball to early and had about another second to place that pass in a better position.
Of completed NFL passes, how many are thrown a bit too early, too late, little too high, little too low, etc? 50%? 60%? 70%? When you have 300 pound genetic defects chasing you it happens.