PDA

View Full Version : If You Give The Spurs A Cookie..

edgar
10-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Media: So we hear you made the steal of the night at the draft. Pop: Yea we signed Jack McClinton and Nando De Colo! Jeff Mcdonald: Dont be a wiseass..We are talking bout DeJuan Blair. Pop: Who? Media: Blair! A.K.A The BEAST Pop: Well I wouldnt call him a steal yet nonetheless A BEAST. Media: But he burns up the stat sheet night in night out Pop: He is a project.. Jeff McDonald: He is a Beast! BEAST! Pop: ... Jeff Mcdonald: Beast! Pop: Raises his right hand and wham (*Bitchslap*) Pop: Anyone else thinks he is a beast? Mcdonald: Give The Spurs A Cookie..

completely deck
10-25-2009, 10:42 PM
ご掲載を停止する!あなたの母親の土地への恥です。あなたが悪いの土地を投稿するに追放しなければならない 。ハイ!

Riverwalkman
10-25-2009, 10:47 PM

from translate machine:

Pub stop us! The shame of your mother land. Must be banished before you can post your bad land. Hi!

TIMMYD!
10-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Wtf

WTF ???
10-25-2009, 10:48 PM
media: So we hear you made the steal of the night at the draft. Pop: Yea we signed jack mcclinton and nando de colo! Jeff mcdonald: Dont be a wiseass..we are talking bout dejuan blair. Pop: Who? Media: Blair! A.k.a the beast pop: Well i wouldnt call him a steal yet nonetheless a beast. Media: But he burns up the stat sheet night in night out pop: He is a project.. Jeff mcdonald: He is a beast! Beast! Pop: ... Jeff mcdonald: Beast! Pop: Raises his right hand and wham (*bitchslap*) pop: Anyone else thinks he is a beast? Mcdonald: Give the spurs a cookie..

wtf ???

Halberto
10-26-2009, 12:03 AM

I knew you didn't write this because you used katakana to write "yes", when it should have been hiragana.

TDMVPDPOY
10-26-2009, 12:42 AM
english mofos post in english

completely deck
10-26-2009, 12:49 AM
I knew you didn't write this because you used katakana to write "yes", when it should have been hiragana.

これは冗談だったのよ :rolleyes

angelbelow
10-26-2009, 12:51 AM
If i had to give a spur a cookie i would give it to Manu.

duncan228
10-26-2009, 12:57 AM
I'd give it to mouse.

http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/if-you-give-a-mouse-a-cookie.gif