PDA

View Full Version : Beno Udrih: 6M Backup PG

Mel_13
10-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Apparently losing his starting job to a rookie has not affected Beno's appetite. The Kings are traveling today and Jon Brockman had to buy food for the vets.

Brockman's first tweet:

Off to do my rookie duties before the plane leaves. Its panda express for Beno again! Two orange chicken with double fried rice...

And then a little later:

Beno was the only one to order today.

According to the PandaExpress website, that's 1940 calories of nutritional goodness for Beno's pre-flight snack.

http://twitter.com/mrjonbrockman

beachwood
10-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Haha. That's awesome. Hope Kings fans are happy.

EricB
10-27-2009, 04:58 PM
I thought it was Pop's fault that Beno didn't work in SA?

Oh you mean his lack of discipline didn't help?

Who woulda thunk it.

bugoy
10-27-2009, 05:15 PM
LOL who cares...maybe beno loves panda express, brockmans probably trying to make him look like a dick

EricB
10-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Something I just realized.

The Kings don't provide food on the plane!?

slick'81
10-27-2009, 05:22 PM
enjoy the bench beno

Drachen
10-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Something I just realized.

The Kings don't provide food on the plane!?

Yes they do, this is his Pre-flight snack, not his flight snack.

EricB
10-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Yes they do, this is his Pre-flight snack, not his flight snack.

:lol

Either that or the team went cheap and got vegetable platters and Beno
"Wouldn't be having any of that"

Drachen
10-27-2009, 05:36 PM
yeah, dude likes to skin a cow, eat the whole thing, then make pants out of the skin.

EricB
10-27-2009, 05:37 PM
yeah, dude likes to skin a cow, eat the whole thing, then make pants out of the skin.

If he is having Veal, he makes Capris.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Well I won't bust on him for one meal, but that is a brutal contract. I don't know why Petrie hasn't been put out to pasture yet.

EricB
10-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Well I won't bust on him for one meal, but that is a brutal contract. I don't know why Petrie hasn't been put out to pasture yet.

You'd think giving Mikki Moore the MLE was bad enough.

bugoy
10-27-2009, 05:48 PM
If he is having Veal, he makes Capris.

TimDunkem
10-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Who cares what Beno eats before the plane ride, or the calorie count of the food for that matter?

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Who cares what Beno eats before the plane ride, or the calorie count of the food for that matter?

Your new around here aren'tcha.

Spurs Brazil
10-27-2009, 06:08 PM
Beno is PATHETIC

TimDunkem
10-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Your new around here aren'tcha.

Not really.

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Not really.

So you don't understand his propensity for getting fat and lazy like he did in SA and that being alot of the reason he got run out, then going to Sacramento in a contract year, slimming down and getting good, gets a new contract then balloons back up?

Ok.

HarlemHeat37
10-27-2009, 06:25 PM
The league really fucked the Sacramento Kings since the screwjob in 2002..they've gone downhill ever since, and they're probably going to leave the city in the next few years..I guess it doesn't help when you're giving out contracts like Udrih's..

TimDunkem
10-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Of course I understand, but what I don't get is why you care. If he'd rather eat than get better, then it's the King's problem, not the Spurs.

Bender
10-27-2009, 06:32 PM
so, ST is now laughing about it.... relax Dunkem

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Of course I understand, but what I don't get is why you care. If he'd rather eat than get better, then it's the King's problem, not the Spurs.

If you don't care then why the fuck comment in the thread?

ShoogarBear
10-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Beno didn't lose the starting job, it was unfairly taken from him. Slomo will be posting the interview after he finishes translating.

ploto
10-27-2009, 06:41 PM
...then going to Sacramento in a contract year, slimming down and getting good, gets a new contract then balloons back up?

You obviously have not seen Beno lately.

TimDunkem
10-27-2009, 06:43 PM
All I asked was why anyone still gave a crap about this scrub. LOL And I need to calm down? Log off for a minute and take some Xanax EricB you loser...You need to clear your twisted head because Beno has never been good.

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:46 PM

He looks like he did last year.

What a shocker, Ploto in to defend the white player :lol

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Beno didn't lose the starting job, it was unfairly taken from him. Slomo will be posting the interview after he finishes translating.

:lol This

LOL@MavsFan
10-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Apparently losing his starting job to a rookie has not affected Beno's appetite. The Kings are traveling today and Jon Brockman had to buy food for the vets.

Brockman's first tweet:

Off to do my rookie duties before the plane leaves. Its panda express for Beno again! Two orange chicken with double fried rice...

And then a little later:

According to the PandaExpress website, that's 1940 calories of nutritional goodness for Beno's pre-flight snack.

LOL @ Beno:lmao

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:48 PM
All I asked was why anyone still gave a crap about this scrub. LOL And I need to calm down? Log off for a minute and take some Xanax EricB you loser...You need to clear your twisted head because Beno has never been good.

You came into a thread specifically about said player. If you don't give a crap, again, why post in the thread?

Pero
10-27-2009, 06:58 PM

So he's in shape?

TimDunkem
10-27-2009, 06:59 PM
You came into a thread specifically about said player. If you don't give a crap, again, why post in the thread?

Shouldn't you be taking your medication now?

EricB
10-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Shouldn't you be taking your medication now?

Way to answer the question.

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2009, 07:50 PM
fkn haters

2 time nba champion yo

Obstructed_View
10-27-2009, 08:13 PM

TPark wants to try to make everyone believe this is the reason that Pop benched him after a missed shot or blamed him for any defensive lapse.

I say thank God the Kings gave him that horrible contract so nobody remembers how much money the Spurs had to spend just to get him off the roster after picking up his option.

Danny.Zhu
10-27-2009, 10:03 PM
Hopefully Hill can be better than him.

Spursmania
10-27-2009, 10:33 PM
fkn haters

2 time nba champion yo

Your avatar is disgusting. Just saying...

Spursmania
10-27-2009, 10:34 PM
Hopefully Hill can be better than him.

Hill is better than Beno-Book it.:toast

pawe
10-27-2009, 11:02 PM

Watch the NBA games before trash talking. Do you see how Beno fucks up the Spurs whenever they play. Dude is talented, it's just that he doesn't have any discipline and is lazy to learn and progress.

EricB
10-27-2009, 11:10 PM
TPark wants to try to make everyone believe this is the reason that Pop benched him after a missed shot or blamed him for any defensive lapse.

I say thank God the Kings gave him that horrible contract so nobody remembers how much money the Spurs had to spend just to get him off the roster after picking up his option.

No I never said that at all.

He's a lazy unmotivated piece of dog trash that disrespected the uniform with his lack of a work ethic.

Thats all I've ever said.

EricB
10-27-2009, 11:11 PM
fkn haters

2 time nba champion yo

Whoopdee fucking doo.

Jack Haley who's probably the worst player ever to put on an NBA uniform has 3.

TimDunkem
10-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Watch the NBA games before trash talking. Do you see how Beno fucks up the Spurs whenever they play. Dude is talented, it's just that he doesn't have any discipline and is lazy to learn and progress.
So he's worthless. He had one good game against us last year. Big deal...He scores 13 on us and gives up 20 to Parker. Thanks Beno. :toast

pawe
10-28-2009, 01:11 AM
What's ironic is he would have been the perfect backup for TP. Pop loves scoring PGs.
Oh well, he will need the extra fuel anyway to guard GHill.

EricB
10-28-2009, 01:27 AM
What's ironic is he would have been the perfect backup for TP. Pop loves scoring PGs.
Oh well, he will need the extra fuel anyway to guard GHill.

Not only that, when motivated, he's a great playmaker as well.

Obstructed_View
10-28-2009, 02:45 AM
No I never said that at all.

He's a lazy unmotivated piece of dog trash that disrespected the uniform with his lack of a work ethic.

Thats all I've ever said.

Orly?

So you don't understand his propensity for getting fat and lazy like he did in SA and that being alot of the reason he got run out, then going to Sacramento in a contract year, slimming down and getting good, gets a new contract then balloons back up?

Revisionist history much? If he had a propensity for getting fat and lazy, then why the hell did the Spurs pick up his option again?

xellos88330
10-28-2009, 02:51 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSUpyW_zdHs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSUpyW_zdHs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This was much funnier when it had the audio track.

Slomo
10-28-2009, 03:05 AM

I've moved to bigger and better things.
Sascha :depressed

Kamnik
10-28-2009, 06:43 AM
classic Beno crap...

bigfan
10-28-2009, 09:01 AM

Brockman's first tweet:

And then a little later:

Ya know nobody likes a frickin snitch.

Interrohater
10-28-2009, 10:26 AM

True, he's obviously talented. He just didn't stick around because he wasn't "Spurs material". What you said is right on, not many players will last long with Pop if they're lazy and don't think they need to learn anything.

kace
10-28-2009, 10:29 AM
Pop can't coach backup PG.

BG_Spurs_Fan
10-28-2009, 10:39 AM
Village idiot sighting.

anakha
10-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Don't defend Beno, man. Everyone on this board is a Spurs front office apologist. They think 11-5-3 on 46% shooting isn't a starting point guard. Obviously, they don't think a top 5 NBA draft pick should start. What a bunch of jokers.

Conveniently forgetting that Bano isn't even looking to be starting anymore.

But hey, that's Spurstrodamus for you. The worst authority on point guards around.

Obstructed_View
10-28-2009, 06:43 PM
True, he's obviously talented. He just didn't stick around because he wasn't "Spurs material". What you said is right on, not many players will last long with Pop if they're lazy and don't think they need to learn anything.

Again: If he's lazy and didn't think he needed to learn anything, then they're stupid for picking up his option.

EricB
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Again: If he's lazy and didn't think he needed to learn anything, then they're stupid for picking up his option.

Thought one more year might help?

Who knows.

Mel_13
10-29-2009, 07:26 AM
Don't defend Beno, man. Everyone on this board is a Spurs front office apologist. They think 11-5-3 on 46% shooting isn't a starting point guard. Obviously, they don't think a top 5 NBA draft pick should start. What a bunch of jokers.

1st game: DNP-CD while perfectly healthy

3rd string behind Van Exel, Vaughn, and now Sergio Rodriguez.

At least the Spurs weren't paying 6M for their 3rd string PG

anakha
10-29-2009, 07:28 AM
1st game: DNP-CD while perfectly healthy

3rd string behind Van Exel, Vaughn, and now Sergio Rodriguez.

At least the Spurs weren't paying 6M for their 3rd string PG

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Obstructed_View
10-29-2009, 08:30 AM
Thought one more year might help?

Who knows.

I think it will be a mystery forever. I certainly can't imagine Pop keeping someone around who didn't listen. Beno's been a really talented and under motivated player his whole life, and maybe Pop just thought he could reach him. Once Beno whined to the press he was shipped out pretty quick.

ploto
11-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Beno started the last two games for Sacramento resulting in 2 wins on back-to-back nights, including a big victory in Utah. After a slow start, Beno is averaging over the past 4 games 16.25 PPG and 4.25 APG while shooting 55%.

People here have no clue how stupid they look when they make comments based on their hatred for an individual player when they have no idea of all the other players-- including some they fawn all over-- who do the exact same thing all the time.

TDMVPDPOY
11-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Beno started the last two games for Sacramento resulting in 2 wins on back-to-back nights, including a big victory in Utah. After a slow start, Beno is averaging over the past 4 games 16.25 PPG and 4.25 APG while shooting 55%.

People here have no clue how stupid they look when they make comments based on their hatred for an individual player when they have no idea of all the other players-- including some they fawn all over-- who do the exact same thing all the time.

tell that to the chuch of parker

sabar
11-09-2009, 01:11 AM
Parker would be going for a scoring title on the Kings.

AussieFanKurt
11-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Parker would be going for a scoring title on the Kings.

and then some

ata
11-09-2009, 03:30 AM

Nobody ever questioned Beno's talent and skills. He could be one of the best PGs in the league. It is lack of work and dedication to do something with his talent, what bothers most of us.

BG_Spurs_Fan
11-09-2009, 04:34 AM
People here have no clue how stupid they look when they make comments based on their hatred ...

Ahhh the irony!

Kamnik
11-09-2009, 04:42 AM
Nobody ever questioned Beno's talent and skills. He could be one of the best PGs in the league. It is lack of work and dedication to do something with his talent, what bothers most of us.

What he said.

Obstructed_View
11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Ahhh the irony!

She basically summed up her time here since Rasho left.