PDA

View Full Version : Miles Austin: The Next Big Thing

FoxPerez
10-27-2009, 06:22 PM
http://tinyurl.com/milesaustin2 [/URL]

"I don't know why I remember things like this, but when Miles Austin had a huge game as a kick returner in the Cowboys gut-wrenching playoff loss to Seattle, I remember the commentators saying something about him. Apparently, after bringing Austin in as an undrafted rookie, Jerry Jones was convinced that Austin was the next big thing in Dallas."

Full article (WITH PICTURES!) here: [URL]http://tinyurl.com/milesaustin2 (http://tinyurl.com/milesaustin)

djohn2oo8
10-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Can he take big hits? All this talk after playing KC and ATL

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:37 PM
ATL has a pretty damn good defense but I agree, bigger sample size is needed before I'd crown him "next big thing"

Greg Oden
10-27-2009, 06:41 PM
ATL is ranked 26th in pass D. Nobody ever considers their secondary good.

EricB
10-27-2009, 06:43 PM
ATL is ranked 26th in pass D. Nobody ever considers their secondary good.

Show me where I said pass defense.

Greg Oden
10-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Show me where I was talking to you.

But if you want to know.

ATL has a pretty damn good defense

:lmao they're ranked 25th in total defense tubby. Yeah great D.

Spursfan092120
10-27-2009, 09:01 PM
yes..the guy can take hits...he's a strong dude

PGDynasty24
10-28-2009, 12:12 AM
cowboys. lol

djohn2oo8
10-28-2009, 12:16 AM
yes..the guy can take hits...he's a strong dude

We'll see, judge by his performance throughout the rest of the season

Spursfan092120
10-28-2009, 01:10 AM
cowboys. lol
4-2...yeah..that's something to laugh at....only 8 teams in the league with a better record...what's your team?

Spursfan092120
10-28-2009, 01:10 AM
We'll see, judge by his performance throughout the rest of the season
yep...so far so good.

Greg Oden
10-28-2009, 01:11 AM
4-2...yeah..that's something to laugh at....only 8 teams in the league with a better record...what's your team?

He's one of those new faggot bronco fans who decided not to post in the nfl forum until this season.

Spursfan092120
10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
He's one of those new faggot bronco fans who decided not to post in the nfl forum until this season.
God...bandwagonners...fuck that...I see he's a Laker fan too..what a surprise...I bet he's all ready to cheer for the Yankees too.

Unforgivable
10-28-2009, 01:43 AM

But if you want to know.

Damn my nigga Greg owning this bitch made morbidly obese right wing pizza eating faggot.

EricB
10-28-2009, 01:52 AM

But if you want to know.

ooo old "tubby" insults.

Original.

Big tough internets guy ooo

GuerillaBlack
10-28-2009, 01:57 AM
We'll see about him being the next big thing. There have been plenty of players who have had a big couple of games, only to have fallen off.

Unforgivable
10-28-2009, 02:10 AM
ooo old "tubby" insults.

Original.

Big tough internets guy ooo

Maybe if your bitch made porky fat ass lost some god dam weight people would stop calling you tubby you bed ridden' lookin' mutherfucker.

djohn2oo8
10-28-2009, 08:09 AM

it is something to laugh at when it takes you overtime to beat kc....

redskinfan
10-28-2009, 08:26 AM
ok before i start yes my team is in shambles and suck ass right now..but 90210 will suck on those cowboy's nuts no matter what.they barely were able to beat KC in overtime then had 2 weeks to prepare for Atl with a pissed former falcon LB helping their schemes,Austin while I would love to have him on my team will be brought back down to earth and will go back to his 3rd wr status, and Eric is a fat ass? anyone have pics?

Dr. Gonzo
10-28-2009, 08:56 AM
I don't get it. Two good games and this dude is already "The Next Big Thing"?

That's why I hate fucking Cowboys fans.

to21
10-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Redskinfan(s) need to back away from the Miles Austin thread. We don't want to catch the major suck.

to21
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM

That's why I hate fucking Cowboys fans.Yeah I need at least another quarter. :rolleyes

djohn2oo8
10-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Redskinfan(s) need to back away from the Miles Austin thread. We don't want to catch the major suck.

You already have Romo, so that should be enough

djohn2oo8
10-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Yeah I need at least another quarter. :rolleyes

So Andre Johnson became Andre Johnson in 6 games?

Dr. Gonzo
10-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Miles Austin is way better than Andre Johnson. Don't even compare the two.

stretch
10-28-2009, 09:13 AM
Austin has nice speed, and very surprising strength. His route running is still needing some work, and we still need to see how reliable his hands really are.

to21
10-28-2009, 09:20 AM
So Andre Johnson became Andre Johnson in 6 games?I made the comment more because I get lumped in with the other dumb ass cowboys fans on this board. I know enuff to know to wait at least a year with the up and down play with this team.

to21
10-28-2009, 09:22 AM
You already have Romo, so that should be enoughYeah maybe so...but he's still a lot better than Jason Campbell.

ATRAIN
10-28-2009, 09:46 AM
ok before i start yes my team is in shambles and suck ass right now..but 90210 will suck on those cowboy's nuts no matter what.they barely were able to beat KC in overtime then had 2 weeks to prepare for Atl with a pissed former falcon LB helping their schemes,Austin while I would love to have him on my team will be brought back down to earth and will go back to his 3rd wr status, and Eric is a fat ass!

this

J.T.
10-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Anthony Gonzalez > Miles Austin

mardigan
10-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Miles Austin is way better than Andre Johnson. Don't even compare the two.

He does have more td's in less games.
:wakeup

djohn2oo8
10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah maybe so...but he's still a lot better than Jason Campbell.

:lol True

dirk4mvp
10-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Miles Austin > Andre Johnson, Wayne, Moss

Dr. Gonzo
10-28-2009, 12:42 PM
I'm surprised Miles Austin hasn't already been inducted into the Hall.

djohn2oo8
10-28-2009, 12:45 PM
^ lmfao!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Miles Austin > Andre Johnson, Wayne, Moss

All put together

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 12:27 AM
lol, Austin has had 2 good games, lets see him against Philly and other better teams before crowning his smiling ass. Now if Peyton was his QB, then he'd be up there with the likes of Rice and Moss. That would fair.

oh, and lol texan fans. They are the worst at crowning their players elit and shit...Mario Williams...child please. Hell, they already put Cushing in the Hall of fame

djohn2oo8
10-29-2009, 12:33 AM
lol, Austin has had 2 good games, lets see him against Philly and other better teams before crowning his smiling ass. Now if Peyton was his QB, then he'd be up there with the likes of Rice and Moss. That would fair.

oh, and lol texan fans. They are the worst at crowning their players elit and shit...Mario Williams...child please. Hell, they already put Cushing in the Hall of fame

Gotta love your ignorance, since you know nothing about football, you bandwagoning bitch

ClingingMars
10-29-2009, 01:13 AM
ok before i start yes my team is in shambles and suck ass right now..but 90210 will suck on those cowboy's nuts no matter what.they barely were able to beat KC in overtime then had 2 weeks to prepare for Atl with a pissed former falcon LB helping their schemes,Austin while I would love to have him on my team will be brought back down to earth and will go back to his 3rd wr status, and Eric is a fat ass? anyone have pics?

I wouldn't be speaking if I were you.

Texas Chili Dog
10-29-2009, 06:45 AM
You are about to wet your pants in fear of what is coming...

I'm serious, don't go to the bottom of this post...

I'm not fucking kidding, this might make you cringe...

Don't say I didn't warn you...

http://dest.tv/images/imsosorry.jpg

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 10:37 AM
Gotta love your ignorance, since you know nothing about football, you bandwagoning bitch

child please...as it stands, ur a pretty shitty poster as far as football knowledge goes. Always blindly posting, which is fine. You are what you are. You really don't know much else other than sucking the texans ass.

Oh, and I've been a colts fan longer than you been a texan fan. Really all texan fans are bandwagon fans. You didn't automatically become an NFL fan on the day the texans entered the league. You followed some other team, and jumped the bandwagon.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 10:50 AM
lol child please

LOL Texans is a 55 year old black lady.

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 11:02 AM
lol child please

LOL Texans is a 55 year old black lady.

don't the bylaws of this forum prohibit you from referencing me racially?

djohn2oo8
10-29-2009, 11:39 AM
child please...as it stands, ur a pretty shitty poster as far as football knowledge goes. Always blindly posting, which is fine. You are what you are. You really don't know much else other than sucking the texans ass.

Oh, and I've been a colts fan longer than you been a texan fan. Really all texan fans are bandwagon fans. You didn't automatically become an NFL fan on the day the texans entered the league. You followed some other team, and jumped the bandwagon.

It's gonna be fun when Houston gives Indy their first loss of the year

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 11:40 AM
don't the bylaws of this forum prohibit you from referencing me racially?

Not at all. You can call me a beaner if you like.

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 12:17 PM
It's gonna be fun when Houston gives Indy their first loss of the year

Really??? You think houston will win?

Tell you what my misinformed friend, if you are that confident then I challenge you to a sig bet. What do you say?

badfish22
10-29-2009, 08:30 PM
cowboys. lol
lol LA football

That's why I hate fucking Cowboys fans.
2 starts. 2 great games. What is not to be excited about?

it is something to laugh at when it takes you overtime to beat kc....
lol Texans. lol rockets.

djohn2oo8
10-29-2009, 08:35 PM
lol LA football

2 starts. 2 great games. What is not to be excited about?

lol Texans. lol rockets.

A star is not made in 2 starts....Lol losing to the wizards

badfish22
10-29-2009, 08:43 PM
A star is not made in 2 starts....Lol losing to the wizards

The point is that he has only had 2 chances to shine. In both those games he killed. Im not saying he is a hall of famer now, but you cant criticize someone for something he hasn't had the chance to do yet.

And you can't laugh at the mavs for losing to the Wizards anymore that I already have :lol.........:bang

djohn2oo8
10-29-2009, 08:58 PM
he shined against 2 of the worst defenses in the league

Spursfan092120
10-29-2009, 09:03 PM
he shined against 2 of the worst defenses in the league
How many receivers are going to put up 250 yards and 171 yards against ANY defense in back to back games? Don't give me that "anyone can do that against KC and Atlanta" garbage...that was 2 phenomenal performances, and if your #2 WR did that, you'd be shitting yourself right now.

djohn2oo8
10-29-2009, 09:12 PM
How many receivers are going to put up 250 yards and 171 yards against ANY defense in back to back games? Don't give me that "anyone can do that against KC and Atlanta" garbage...that was 2 phenomenal performances, and if your #2 WR did that, you'd be shitting yourself right now.

So, can he do that against the Saints? Vikings? Giants?

Spursfan092120
10-29-2009, 09:14 PM
So, can he do that against the Saints? Vikings? Giants?
That's just it..we don't know...but not many receivers can do what he did these last two games.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
That's just it..we don't know...but not many receivers can do what he did these last two games.

None. That's why Miles Austin is the greatest WR ever.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't think any WR has ever had two good games in a row. What he is doing is unprecedented.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 09:28 PM
The point is that he has only had 2 chances to shine. In both those games he killed. Im not saying he is a hall of famer now, but you cant criticize someone for something he hasn't had the chance to do yet.

And you can't laugh at the mavs for losing to the Wizards anymore that I already have :lol.........:bang

Hasn't he been in the league for a couple of years now? If he is the "great" WR like everyone is making him out to be wouldn't he have done this sooner?

Oh wait, let me guess, it has something to do with T.O.

badfish22
10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
Hasn't he been in the league for a couple of years now? If he is the "great" WR like everyone is making him out to be wouldn't he have done this sooner?

Oh wait, let me guess, it has something to do with T.O.

God dammit you are stupid.

HIS FIRST EVER START WAS THE KC GAME.

How can he prove himself if he is the #4 receiver on the depth chart.

Read this over

Miles Austin holds the NFL record for most receiving yards in his first three career starts. The funny part is that Austin only has two starts. His third one will occur Sunday against Seattle.

But already, Austin has more yards with 421 than any other receiver in league history with their first three starts.

Austin can pad his total this weekend, as he leads Anquan Boldin, who had 378 yards in three games with the Cardinals. Marcus Robinson of the Bears had 377 and Dave Stief (St. Louis Cardinals) and Mike Quick (Philadelphia) had 361 and 340, respectively.

Austin can also become the second player since 1970 with 100 or more receiving yards in each of his first three starts. He would join Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Stacey Bailey (1983) as the only players to accomplish the feat.

Ok, so not to burst this Austin bubble or anything. But a hot start like this doesn’t always indicate NFL stardom. Boldin has been great and so was Quick for the Eagles. But the other guys were flashes in the pan.

:hat:hat:hat

BUMP
10-29-2009, 10:21 PM

I'm sure there are a lot of other guys you'd like to have on your team at this point

Spursfan092120
10-29-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't think any WR has ever had two good games in a row. What he is doing is unprecedented.
His two first career starts...421 total yards..that's pretty fucking awesome...and you're right...what he's doing IS unprecedented..no one ever has gotten that many yards over their first two starts..hell..not even their first three starts.

Spursfan092120
10-29-2009, 10:23 PM
I'm sure there are a lot of other guys you'd like to have on your team at this point
What What?

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 10:33 PM
And it only took him 4 years to start. That's pretty impressive.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 10:35 PM
God dammit you are stupid.

HIS FIRST EVER START WAS THE KC GAME.

How can he prove himself if he is the #4 receiver on the depth chart.

He is so good the coaching staff kept him as the #4 receiver on the depth chart for 3 years so he can shock the league with 2 great games.

That's genius.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 10:37 PM
I love how the Cowboys fans are slobbing this kids knob because of 2 good starts. Cowboys fans are the most ridiculous fan base in all of sports.

badfish22
10-29-2009, 10:46 PM
He is so good the coaching staff kept him as the #4 receiver on the depth chart for 3 years so he can shock the league with 2 great games.

That's genius.

I'm sorry they didn't throw an undrafted rookie into the starting line-up :rolleyes

Once again, you are a dumb ass

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 11:22 PM
just think how bad it would be if the texans started Jacoby Jones 2 games in a row and he put up that kind of production....oh my God we wouldn't hear the end of it.

samikeyp
10-29-2009, 11:30 PM

That's genius.

That's right! The evil plan is coming to fruition. :lol

badfish22
10-29-2009, 11:50 PM
That's right! The evil plan is coming to fruition. :lol

I'm sorry they didn't throw an undrafted rookie into the starting line-up :rolleyes

djohn2oo8
10-29-2009, 11:53 PM
lol @ proclaiming him the next big thing after 2 games, at least wait til the end of the season, and then review

J.T.
10-30-2009, 01:50 AM

the colts are starting an undrafted rookie at cornerback and it's working out pretty well for them

saved the game against miami

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 10:24 AM
I love how the Cowboys fans are slobbing this kids knob because of 2 good starts. Cowboys fans are the most ridiculous fan base in all of sports.
God, I hope you're trolling..otherwise, you are truly a dumbass.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 11:29 AM
And apparently we're not the only ones...

http://sportsmediablog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/10/aikman-on-austin.html
Aikman continues to gush about Austin

6:58 AM Fri, Oct 30, 2009
Barry Horn/Reporter
I maintain the greatest discerning compliments Miles Austin (http://topics.dallasnews.com/topic/Miles_Austin) has received in the midst of his catchapalooza have come from Fox's Troy Aikman (http://topics.dallasnews.com/topic/Troy_Aikman).
Aikman, as he did on his Dunham & Miller gig on Thursday, continues to mention Austin in the same sentence as his all-time favorite receiver MIchael Irvin. Not that Austin and Irvin have the same style or skills but they both have impact (at least for the last two games). Trust me, there is no higher compliment in the Aikman mindset than comparing someone to Irvin.
Aikman, who eyeballed Austin's last two games from the broadcast booth, on the speedy receiver: "I've seen an element I didn't know he had, He's running excellent routes." And..."He's been hard to get on the ground." And...he had Romo apparently have mind melded so that when Austin alters a a route, Romo has already anticipated it. "Just like we did with Michael."
As for Sunday's game against the limited Seahawks, Aikman stated the obvious: "If the cowboys are a playoff team, this is a game they have to win."
-------------------------
For Troy to compliment any Cowboys receiver not named Michael Irvin is a huge deal. For him to COMPARE someone to Michael is even bigger.

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 11:32 AM
God, I hope you're trolling..otherwise, you are truly a dumbass.

I am a dumbass for believing that Cowboys fans are the most ridiculous fan base in all of sports?

1. They believe anyone that has a couple of good games is the best player in the league, i.e. Romo after 1 good season, Austin after 2 good starts.

2. Just like Suns fans, they believe their team is important because they win the ratings championship.

3. Like Yankee and Lakers fans, they believe it is a privilege to play for their team and any player that doesn't want to go to Dallas is stupid. Also, anyone that isn't a fan of their team is a "hater" or a dumbass.

4. Like the douche Spurs fans, they throw out the "x number of rings bitch!" argument whenever someone points out their recent failures.

Cowboys fans have the worst attributes of some of the worst fans in all of sports combined. That makes them the most ridiculous fan base in all of sports.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 11:40 AM
I am a dumbass for believing that Cowboys fans are the most ridiculous fan base in all of sports?

1. They believe anyone that has a couple of good games is the best player in the league, i.e. Romo after 1 good season, Austin after 2 good starts.

2. Just like Suns fans, they believe their team is important because they win the ratings championship.

3. Like Yankee and Lakers fans, they believe it is a privilege to play for their team and any player that doesn't want to go to Dallas is stupid. Also, anyone that isn't a fan of their team is a "hater" or a dumbass.

4. Like the douche Spurs fans, they throw out the "x number of rings bitch!" argument whenever someone points out their recent failures.

Cowboys fans have the worst attributes of some of the worst fans in all of sports combined. That makes them the most ridiculous fan base in all of sports.
yes...yes you are..and thinking that an entire fanbase is the exact same person is what makes you that dumbass.

1. No Cowboys fan believes Romo or Austin is the best player in the league. Now, Romo has had one of the best starts in NFL history at the QB position, and Miles has had THE best start in NFL history starting at the WR position, so we have every reason to be excited. But it is funny how you guys crown Mario Williams and Andre Johnson as the best players...interesting..

2. No one believes Dallas is important because of ratings...we all know that some people watch them just to see them lose...but they're important to us, because they're our team. period.

3. No one believes it's a privelege to play for a certain team..except for the fucking players playing it. How many times have you heard players, including guys not on the Cowboys (Ray Lewis) say it would be an honor to have a star on their helmet..it's not us, Texans fan...it's the players saying that.

4. When someone talks about our failures, they're in the past..just like our SB rings..that's why we compare the two.

I love how you continue to act like every fan of a fanbase is the same...it's complete garbage.....but if you want to keep hating, go ahead...you're going to do it anyway..because you're impossible...you won't listen to reason, or anything anyone has to say, so truthfully, this whole thing I've typed was probably a waste of time..but have a great day anyway... :toast

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 11:58 AM
yes...yes you are..and thinking that an entire fanbase is the exact same person is what makes you that dumbass.

99.9% of Cowboys fans I encounter, on and off the boards are exactly the same as you are. So my opinion is based on all the hundreds of fans I have encountered in person and the hundreds of dumb shits that call into the shitty local sports talk shows. There are a couple, like samikeyp that I actually respect, the rest are assholes like you.

1. No Cowboys fan believes Romo or Austin is the best player in the league. Now, Romo has had one of the best starts in NFL history at the QB position, and Miles has had THE best start in NFL history starting at the WR position, so we have every reason to be excited. But it is funny how you guys crown Mario Williams and Andre Johnson as the best players...interesting..

This thread proves that Cowboy fan believes Austin is going to be greatest ever to play because of posts like "THE best start in NFL history". I have never crowned Mario Williams to be the best in the league, hell I even said in another thread that he isn't even a pro bowl player. Now, AJ is the best WR in the league. Look at the stats.

2. No one believes Dallas is important because of ratings...we all know that some people watch them just to see them lose...but they're important to us, because they're our team. period.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3737548&postcount=64
Talking ratings smack.

4. When someone talks about our failures, they're in the past..just like our SB rings..that's why we compare the two.

The failures are more recent that the rings. When failures are brought up at least they have happened more often then the rings.

have a great day anyway... :toast

Go continue fuck your sister.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 12:07 PM
99.9% of Cowboys fans I encounter, on and off the boards are exactly the same as you are. So my opinion is based on all the hundreds of fans I have encountered in person and the hundreds of dumb shits that call into the shitty local sports talk shows. There are a couple, like samikeyp that I actually respect, the rest are assholes like you.

Oh, so you think I'm an asshole..how sweet. Well, first off, I'm not like a lot of fans..I don't crown my players. As a matter of fact, I know Dallas has a hell of a lot of work to do before they're a great team. I just hope the team doesn't believe that, because whatever you think you are, you are.

This thread proves that Cowboy fan believes Austin is going to be greatest ever to play because of posts like "THE best start in NFL history". I have never crowned Mario Williams to be the best in the league, hell I even said in another thread that he isn't even a pro bowl player. Now, AJ is the best WR in the league. Look at the stats.Um...no one's saying he's going to be the greatest ever to play because we said he's had the best start in NFL history. He has had the best START in NFL history..but that doesn't say shit. He needs to keep playing like that...but you know damn good and well if Jacoby was playing that good, you'd be excited too...if you say you wouldn't you're a lying fuck, like we all know you are anyway. And about Andre, I do think he's the best receiver today..but of all time, no..and maybe you didn't say Andre is one of the best of all time, but DJohn did..he's a Texans fan. So like you, I was just going off what he said, since obviously Texans fans are all the same, like us Cowboys fans.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3737548&postcount=64
Talking ratings smack.Only said this because someone said everyone hates the Cowboys...that's obviously not the truth.

The failures are more recent that the rings. When failures are brought up at least they have happened more often then the rings.Yes..the failures are more recent than the rings..agreed..and yes, we haven't won a playoff game since 1996...but that doesn't mean our teams suck...we have decent records..we've just let it get to our heads...you know..like the Oilers did back in '92, when Dallas finished their game, and Houston couldn't.

Go continue fuck your sister.Is this even English? And seriously..get some new material...

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Yes..the failures are more recent than the rings..agreed..and yes, we haven't won a playoff game since 1996...but that doesn't mean our teams suck...we have decent records..we've just let it get to our heads...you know..like the Oilers did back in '92, when Dallas finished their game, and Houston couldn't.

Talk to Titans fans about that. That's their franchise, not mine.

And you are right. I do need better material than just saying you should continue to fuck your sister.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Talk to Titans fans about that. That's their franchise, not mine.

And you are right. I do need better material than just saying you should continue to fuck your sister.
just giving an example..and yes..yes you do.

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 12:30 PM
just giving an example..and yes..yes you do.

Fuck your Dad.

Better?

SpuronyourFace
10-30-2009, 12:31 PM

1. Romo is the third highest rated passer of all time after Steve Young and Peyton Manning. Thats fine if you want to hate the Cowboys, but to not recognize him as a talented player speaks volumes about your comprehension of football. Austin had 2 good games, but a vast majority of Cowboy fans have not annointed this guy anything. I for one need to see alot more. Right now, he has just been a good starter for us. So don't give me this shit that "all cowboy fans" blah blah blah.

2. The suns were ratings champs for what, a three year period. The Cowboys have been boosting high ratings since the 70's, even in their bad years....face it texan fan, we've been here a loooong time and will never lose ground to you all.

3. Your statement here is just plain fucking stupid.

4. 5 rings faggot and 4 rings FAGGOT!

Wrong, a fanbase as strong as the Cowboys is to be commended. Teams like the Cowboys, Steelers, and most recently Pats and etc, have earned a right to be proud of their team. What makes a fanbase have horrible attributes is what alot of you Texan fans have. Jealousy, and hatered because you think that will give you some psuedorivalry that you all desperately need to gain a speck of revalency in this league comprable to the Cowboys. Its quite ridiculous the hatred that comes from Texan fans. I appreciate the hate form the Giants, Eagles and Redskins because its a true hate that we gave them and was built over years. We hate them back aswell...but hate built on jealousy, what you and a few of your texan fans have, is just downright pitiful and sorry. So much in fact that its just funny :lol

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 12:33 PM
haha jealousy.

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than be a fan of a Jerry Jones team.

RATINGS CHAMPS!

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Fuck your Dad.

Better?
My father has had Lou Gehrig's disease for 20 years after doctors gave him a maximum of 3 years to live. He has no muscle in his body and has to be bathed and fed every day by my mother. Saying something like that is just sick.

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
My father has had Lou Gehrig's disease for 20 years after doctors gave him a maximum of 3 years to live. He has no muscle in his body and has to be bathed and fed every day by my mother. Saying something like that is just sick.

I guess that made it easier for you. He didn't put up much of a fight. Easy access.

SpuronyourFace
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
RATINGS CHAMPS!

Yup, since the 70's

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 12:42 PM
I guess that made it easier for you. He didn't put up much of a fight. Easy access.
Wow...go to hell, bitch...welcome to ignore

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 12:42 PM
Wow...go to hell, bitch...welcome to ignore

haha

kamikazi_player
10-30-2009, 12:43 PM
haha jealousy.

I'd rather have my nuts cut off than be a fan of a Jerry Jones team.

RATINGS CHAMPS!
LMAO texans, I love the obsession over the cowboys. Maybe i should post every positive article about the cowboys to get you more pissed off. I heard there's one about Miles Austin>Andre Johnson.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Miles Austin's first two starts - 421 yards, 4 TDs
Andre Johnson's first two starts - 147 yards, 0 TDs

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 01:08 PM
I heard there's one about Miles Austin>Andre Johnson.

I've made that statement myself.

Miles Austin is on his way to being the GOAT.

SpuronyourFace
10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
Miles Austin's first two starts - 421 yards, 4 TDs
Andre Johnson's first two starts - 147 yards, 0 TDs

only we didn't have to waste a 1st round pick to get him and better production :lol

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 01:15 PM
only we didn't have to waste a 1st round pick to get him and better production :lol

No shit. Those terrible front office moves will always keep the Texans from winning the ratings championships.

SpuronyourFace
10-30-2009, 01:15 PM
LMAO texans, I love the obsession over the cowboys. Maybe i should post every positive article about the cowboys to get you more pissed off. I heard there's one about Miles Austin>Andre Johnson.

I was thinking the same thing.

Bascially the average Texan fan can talk ridiculous trash about the Cowboys and it not phase us one bit...

HOWEVER...we can talk trash about the Texans or post a positive article about the Cowboys and it would absolutely ruin Texan fan's day, possibly week. :lmao Evidenced by the way they overreact on here.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 01:23 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Bascially the average Texan fan can talk ridiculous trash about the Cowboys and it not phase us one bit...

HOWEVER...we can talk trash about the Texans or post a positive article about the Cowboys and it would absolutely ruin Texan fan's day, possibly week. :lmao Evidenced by the way they overreact on here.
lol...yeah...what's great is when Houston has one good game and they all act like they're better than the Cowboys...then, almost on cue, Houston gets their asses kicked the week after, just to rub it in their fan's face.

clambake
10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
odinga lol

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 02:46 PM
odinga lol
political forum

djohn2oo8
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
So, when Romo shits himself the next big game, I fully expect Cowboy fans to get off his nuts for a day, and be back riding them the next

djohn2oo8
10-30-2009, 02:53 PM
lol Wade "Michelin Man" Phillips

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 02:54 PM
So, when Romo shits himself the next big game, I fully expect Cowboy fans to get off his nuts for a day, and be back riding them the next
I'm sorry..who's on Romo's nuts? Can you not read? We're all saying Romo has work to do...though he has one of the best starts in NFL history. What the fuck are you reading, dude?

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 02:55 PM
lol Wade "Michelin Man" Phillips
Thanks for laughing with us. Cowboys fans hate Wade...nice try though.

djohn2oo8
10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry..who's on Romo's nuts? Can you not read? We're all saying Romo has work to do...though he has one of the best starts in NFL history. What the fuck are you reading, dude?

All I'm saying is that he has reached his limit in Dallas....When he replaced Bledsoe, is when he was at his best, with no expectations on him. Now that the expectations have grown, it might be too much for him.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 03:06 PM
All I'm saying is that he has reached his limit in Dallas....When he replaced Bledsoe, is when he was at his best, with no expectations on him. Now that the expectations have grown, it might be too much for him.
reached his limit? I don't agree with that. When QBs like Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer can win a SB, a QB like Tony Romo that has had one of the best starts in NFL history over his first few years can definitely win a ring. He has one of the quickest releases in the league. If he continues this mesh with Miles, and gets something going with Roy, and then has them two along with Witten, they'll be scary.

badfish22
10-30-2009, 03:16 PM
God, Gonzo got his ass handed to him :lmao

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 03:29 PM
How did I get my ass handed to me?

I pissed off 90210 enough to be on his ignore list. I deem this troll job a success.

to21
10-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Ignore lists are bitch made.

djohn2oo8
10-30-2009, 03:32 PM
reached his limit? I don't agree with that. When QBs like Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer can win a SB, a QB like Tony Romo that has had one of the best starts in NFL history over his first few years can definitely win a ring. He has one of the quickest releases in the league. If he continues this mesh with Miles, and gets something going with Roy, and then has them two along with Witten, they'll be scary.

the playoffs are different....If his recievers (aka Crayton, Williams i would suppose) drop balls shall they reach the playoffs, then he can't succeed

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
the playoffs are different....If his recievers (aka Crayton, Williams i would suppose) drop balls shall they reach the playoffs, then he can't succeed
That I agree with..but you can't knock on Romo because his receivers are dropping balls. That's been a huge thing for Dallas in the playoffs. Crayton catches that one ball that's right in his hands, Dallas beats the Giants, and we have a different Super Bowl Champ that year, because NY doesn't get past them, and the futility streak is broken. But that's not Romo's fault.