PDA

View Full Version : What was up

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 09:41 AM
with Horry at the ring ceremony? Was he pissed that he wasn't getting another one or something. The dude had the I don't want to be here look on his face. It was weird seeing him there for the lakers though. So when the Spurs win their 5th do we bring him in to do the same thing? If the Rockets win one while he is still alive do they bring him in too?

JamStone
10-28-2009, 09:45 AM
If he didn't want to be there, he wouldn't have been. I didn't see that on his face at all. It's not like it was mandatory that all former championship players attend last night.

balli
10-28-2009, 09:52 AM
I didn't see that look on his face.

Also, when I think of Horry, I think of him as a a Rocket and Laker more than I do as a Spur.

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 09:52 AM
No shit Sherlock. I know he didn't really have to be there if he didn't want to. I wasn't really saying he was forced. All I am saying is that all the other past Lakers had huge grins on their faces and he had that bored look.

JamStone
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
LOL touchy touchy.

I think you're reading way too much into what you perceived.

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 09:56 AM
I didn't see that look on his face.

Also, when I think of Horry, I think of him as a a Rocket and Laker more than I do as a Spur.

Right but he won with all three teams. The most recent being the Spurs which made it weird for me to see him back representing the Lakers.

LakeShow
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
I didn't see that at all.

It was good to see Horry at the ring ceremony. My guess is that he'll officially retire as a Los Angeles Lakers.

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 09:59 AM
LOL touchy touchy.

I think you're reading way too much into what you perceived.

I wasn't reading anything. All I am saying is that he had weird look on his face and didn't seem as excited as the others. I am not saying he hates the Lakers or is jealous, just that he had a weird look. I don't really think he was pissed at not getting a ring I was just making an observation.

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Well then maybe it was just his goateeless face that threw me off.
Personally I don't think he should retire a Laker. Not saying he should retire a Spur either but the dude helped three great teams equally.

Culburn369
10-28-2009, 10:25 AM
And where the f'k did he get that suit? K-Mart?

Lord.

Culburn369
10-28-2009, 10:28 AM
& ain't Buss wonderful. Won't come down on the floor to deflect from the fellows, and he's sittin' up there eating concession. lol!!!

9 NBA Championships in 30 years of ownership with earnings in three different & distinct eras.

HEY, OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xtremesteven33
10-28-2009, 10:41 AM
I didn't see that at all.

It was good to see Horry at the ring ceremony. My guess is that he'll officially retire as a Los Angeles Lakers.

I doubt it.

Im not really sure who Horry would chose to hang his jersey with but I get the feeling its gonna be Houston.

IronMexican
10-28-2009, 11:00 AM
The ring ceremony was awesome possum.

Allanon
10-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Horry's always had that look on his face. He doesn't smile because it makes him look too much like Will Smith and he hates that comparison.

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm not going to lie... those rings were badass.

I. Hustle
10-28-2009, 11:15 AM
That's some serious hardware. However wins this year, the players will for sure want rings on that level or better.

No kidding. Whoever wins will definately want to step their game up. It's not just competition in basketball anymore. Freakin Jason of BH just raised the bar.