PDA

View Full Version : Hey Johnny Blaze

AlamoSpursFan
04-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Has anyone seen Johnny Blaze lately? I need some info about a show someone from Texas State hipped me to. Specifically, where the hell is Sewell Park?

To: Faculty, Staff and Students

Riverfest 2005

The Student Association for Campus Activities (SACA) and the Campus
Activities office are once again sponsoring Riverfest 2005, a FREE Concert,
on Wednesday, April 20, from 7:00-11:00 pm by the river at Sewell Park.

Cross Canadian Ragweed along with Reckless Kelly will be performing!
T-Shirts will be available for purchase on-site. Just a friendly reminder
to be sure to leave beverages at home or you will need to dispose of them as
you enter but we will be providing FREE Coca-Cola products at the event.

If you have any questions, need any information or special assistance,
please contact SACA at 245-8263 or at [email protected].

Hope to see you there!

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-17-2005, 10:29 AM
As soon as I saw Reckless Kelly was going to be playing, I thought of you ASF.

Coming from SA. Exit #206 (Aquarena Springs Dr.) and take a left at the light. Drive down ASD (pass by my apartment) for about a mile, maybe two. You'll see the stadium on the left hand side. Go past the stadium and park on the other side of the train tracks.

You'll see the stadium parking lot on your left. Just park as close as you can to the coliseum (as far away from the stadium). Pick up a copy of The University Star in the maroon paper stand and walk down the sidewalk going away from the football stadium past the electronic marquee.

Once you pass that, Sewell Park is right there. The SM River splits it in two. I'm not sure exactly where @ Sewell the concert is going to be, but I have a reporter finding out all the specfics tomorrow for an advance.

I'll post the story here when I get it.

AlamoSpursFan
04-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Sweet! I'm not making plans to go, though...every time I make plans to see RK, I end up working. I heard the Oyster Bake show was smokin', though...