Ghazi
10-29-2009, 12:13 AM
+1

IronMexican
Goat

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Amazing doesn't need a game winning shot to beat the Clippers. Have fun tonight ignoring how crappy they're gonna be this year.

Darthkiller
10-29-2009, 12:14 AM
dude single handled brought the team back

DAF86
10-29-2009, 12:17 AM
What a great player this Steve Nash guy is. The greatest player ever to use a Suns uniform. Such a nice guy too... and funny.

milkshakeballa
10-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Its been the same way his whole career.

Was flawless on offense. Great play after great play.

And the total opposite on defense. He was absolutely getting slaughtered all night...even worse than years before.

And this will sound bad.....but I don't even know if he is the worse defender on the team...

You fuckers watch Amare??!?!?!!? HOLY SHIT HE WAS BEYOND FUCKING SMUSH PARKER BAD.

Sorry DOK.....sorry buddy....you don't deserve this...

Def Rowe
10-29-2009, 12:20 AM
He looked pretty sharp tonight.

dirk4mvp
10-29-2009, 01:13 AM
I remembah the times Mike Bibby and Tony Parker used to take turns giving him the rusty pipe treatment when he wore blue.

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2009, 01:27 AM
Great O, No D

sabar
10-29-2009, 03:56 AM
Personally, I'd be pissed if my point guard led lay-up drills on defense. Matt Bonner is despised for his poor defense by spursfan yet puts more effort into it than the whole team of Phoenix. The fans have totally different attitudes on acceptable defense. That's the difference between a contender and a pretender. Sucks for Phoenix as they won't see a trophy most of this next decade with their garbage system.

21_Blessings
10-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Sucks for Phoenix as they won't see a trophy most of this next decade with their garbage system.

Phoenix doesn't even know what the trophy looks like. Nor will they in our lifetime.

vicphoenix13
10-29-2009, 04:49 AM
The Nash bashing continues by the haters even on a night where he didn't play poor defensively. Baron Davis shot 4 of 11 and had 12 points. Its nice to see that even at the age of 35, Nash can still produce at a high level. His 15 points in the fourth quarter rescued the Suns.

pauls931
10-29-2009, 07:15 AM
You're telling me Pho has a better record than Dallas and cleveland? GTFO!!!

dirk4mvp
10-29-2009, 08:52 AM
The Nash bashing continues by the haters even on a night where he didn't play poor defensively. Baron Davis shot 4 of 11 and had 12 points. Its nice to see that even at the age of 35, Nash can still produce at a high level. His 15 points in the fourth quarter rescued the Suns.

You act like 4 of 11 for Davis doesn't happen often.

CubanMustGo
10-29-2009, 08:53 AM
You're telling me Pho has a better record than Dallas and cleveland? GTFO!!!

premature ejaculation forum

lurker
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
"Well, I went to the old 'white guy in the YMCA' shot," Nash said. "And I was lucky to make something happen.":lol

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Setting aside what he did to Porter and his chronological inability to take Dallas or Phoenix anywhere, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eatin' crackers.

Xylus
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM
The fans have totally different attitudes on acceptable defense.

Nash and Amare get ragged on constantly about their defense, by Suns fans. I know what acceptable defense is, and just about every Suns fan I know is aware that our team doesn't play it.

It's hard to do anything about it from our computer chairs, though. Maybe I'll give ol' Stevie Kerr a call and give him my two cents. :wakeup

mavs>spurs2
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
I remembah the times Mike Bibby and Tony Parker used to take turns giving him the rusty pipe treatment when he wore blue.

Steve Nash was a crip?

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Phoenix doesn't even know what the trophy looks like. Nor will they in our lifetime.

The Suns have as many trophies as you do.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:40 PM
The Suns have as many trophies as you do.

No, no. I have 15 NBA World Championships.

Yer O & 41!

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:41 PM
No, no. I have 15 NBA World Championships.

Yer O & 41!

I wasn't talking to you you child molesting creep. Post a picture of you holding your 15 rings, or quit talking about them.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:44 PM
I wasn't talking to you you child molesting creep. Post a picture of you holding your 15 rings, or quit talking about them.

FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH!

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-29-2009, 01:45 PM
The fans have totally different attitudes on acceptable defense.

You're right, I'm extremely content with the way Nash plays defense, I never complain about it, ever. If I complained about it more, the Suns would surely become a better defensive team.....fuckin European faggot moron.

mavs>spurs2
10-29-2009, 01:45 PM

I really would bet on him being a child molesting creep. That's actually a pretty accurate description. I bet he's overweight and has a beard too

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:46 PM
I really would bet on him being a child molesting creep. That's actually a pretty accurate description. I bet he's overweight and has a beard too

lmcontrollinao!

DAF86
10-29-2009, 01:48 PM
FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH! FRESH FISH!

tee, hee.

Hey Culburn you should use this pic as your avatar

http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv104/COCHIfz/Herbert2.jpg

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:48 PM

Well he lives in the ghetto he probably has an agreement with the Mexican 8 year olds where if he gets to sodomize them they get a home made bean burrito.

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:49 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:49 PM
O & 41!

tee, hee.

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
O & 41!

tee, hee.

Child molester who lives in the ghetto

tee, hee

cheguevara
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
nash is top 10 best athlete in NBA

z0sa
10-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Post a picture of you holding your 15 rings, or quit talking about them.

:lmao there's nothing like fans of a ringless team

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:53 PM

There's nothing like stupid Mexicans from San Antonio

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:54 PM

Z sidin' the Cubster?

I God's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Child molester who lives in the ghetto

with 15 NBA World Championships behind the security door!

tee, hee.

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Z sidin' the Cubster?

I God's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you two can sword fight each other.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Maybe you two can sword fight each other.

Don't try being nice now, Goran. Yer O & 41!

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Don't try being nice now, Goran. Yer O & 41!

I'm not being nice, you're gay ass should know what sword fight means.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm not being nice, you're gay ass should know what sword fight means.

I don't, but, you obviously do.

tee, hee.

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 02:02 PM
I don't, but, you obviously do.

tee, hee.

It's what you call it when your shriveled up little peepee gets in a "sword fight" with one of the 8 year old's little peepee.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 02:03 PM

Can't. No avatar, no thread creation, no post signature. Those were the conditions of my registration acceptance here.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
It's what you call it when your shriveled up little peepee gets in a "sword fight" with one of the 8 year old's little peepee.

Fine. Thanks for checkin' assholes, Goran.

tee, hee.

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Can't. No avatar, no thread creation, no post signature. Those were the conditions of my registration acceptance here.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mavs>spurs2
10-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Fine. Thanks for checkin' assholes, Goran.

tee, hee.

is tee hee what you say when one of your 8 year olds tickles your pee pee?

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 02:09 PM

tee, hee.

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 02:09 PM

No, I say: "yer O & 41, now tickle a smidge lower, tights, por favor."

sook
10-29-2009, 02:43 PM
yes! hes on my fantasy team :)

DAF86
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM

Who are you?

Culburn369
10-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Who are you?

Culburn Castleberry.

vicphoenix13
10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
You act like 4 of 11 for Davis doesn't happen often.

What? All I am saying is that Nash's defense couldn't have been that awful last night if Baron Davis had 12 points on 4 of 11 shooting.

milkshakeballa
10-29-2009, 06:13 PM
What? All I am saying is that Nash's defense couldn't have been that awful last night if Baron Davis had 12 points on 4 of 11 shooting.

Nash got posted up numerous times by Eric Gordon.

He lit his ass up NUMEROUS times.

dirk4mvp
10-29-2009, 06:37 PM

Baron Davis can find a way to go 4-11 in the pregame layup line.

RonMexico
10-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Nash was on Gordon a lot to prevent him having to guard Baron. It was fine, but Gordon is a strong guy and missed a pretty key layup that let the Suns win. With poor performances offensively and defensively from the post players (Kaman had his way down there and Frye was shooting terribly), it was nice to see Dudley out there hustling and hitting some big shots, Grant Hill playing like he's 30, Clark being a little raw but athletic, Dragic not turning it over every possession and Nash coming up huge. A loss to the Clips would have demoralized me and I would have demanded my league pass money back from Stern. Although he would then take my money and suspend me for requesting it in the first place.

Lou and Clark need not to take a shot longer than 10 feet. If they can turn Clark's shot around like they did Amare's, then he could become pretty efficient. Amare has no idea what defense or rebounding are, although the shot by Butler was pretty ridiculous and his defense wasn't terrible on that play.

Findog
10-30-2009, 12:24 PM
I don't get DOK's logic. The Suns are not as talented as they've been in recent years. Why wouldn't it take a last-second shot and amazing comeback to beat the Clip Show on the road? These aren't the 2005 or 2007 Suns.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't get DOK's logic.

He doesn't have any. He just hates on his own team for sucking like any bandwagoner fan from 2005 would

Findog
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
He doesn't have any. He just hates on his own team for sucking like any bandwagoner fan from 2005 would

I think he's entertaining. He's the mono of the Suns fanbase.

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 12:46 PM
I'd be pissed too if my team had that same attitude and our star player "just wanted to have fun." Honestly I can't really blame the guy, the Suns FO destroyed that team waaaaaaaay prematurely, I mean they could easily still be contending. They lost alot of good players that fit perfectly into their system and made the ultimate dumbass move by trading for Shaq. Imagine if they kept Joe Johnson, found a way to pacify Marion, and kept some of those other shooters like Richardson? Nash is still the same old Nash, nothings changed.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Nash is still the same old Nash, nothings changed.

Exactly. DoK constantly trashing him for "wanting to have fun" is like trashing Tim for being boring and unathletic. Nothing's changed, nor will it ever.

Findog
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
I'd be pissed too if my team had that same attitude and our star player "just wanted to have fun."

People take that quote way too out of context. If you're telling me Nash didn't literally bleed for his team from 2004-07, I don't know what to tell you. Dude wanted to win badly, he just disagreed with Porter and Kerr's philosophy of getting bigger and slower.

Honestly I can't really blame the guy, the Suns FO destroyed that team waaaaaaaay prematurely, I mean they could easily still be contending. They lost alot of good players that fit perfectly into their system and made the ultimate dumbass move by trading for Shaq. Imagine if they kept Joe Johnson, found a way to pacify Marion, and kept some of those other shooters like Richardson? Nash is still the same old Nash, nothings changed

Well, I can understand DOK's frustration, but why take it out on Nash? Nash is what he is, and he wasn't going to get a better $$ offer elsewhere. He should be griping more at Kerr for extending him. Just seems to be a bit short-sighted to constantly bash the player when it's Kerr that's responsible for keeping him there.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:03 PM
People take that quote way too out of context. If you're telling me Nash didn't literally bleed for his team from 2004-07, I don't know what to tell you. Dude wanted to win badly, he just disagreed with Porter and Kerr's philosophy of getting bigger and slower.

Well, I can understand DOK's frustration, but why take it out on Nash? Nash is what he is, and he wasn't going to get a better $$ offer elsewhere. He should be griping more at Kerr for extending him. Just seems to be a bit short-sighted to constantly bash the player when it's Kerr that's responsible for keeping him there.

Yep.

Even calling out Nash for his porous defense the other night was bizzare. The Suns made Chris Kaman and Marcus Camby look like Robinson and Duncan. They absolutely destroyed the Suns front court. The team was shooting 60% in the half and DOK wants to blame Nash?

Amare will get better (at least offensively). He needs a game against Duncan or Garnett to get his competitive juices flowing.

Frye is hopeless. He'd be a nice backup, but he's not a starter in this league. Not eve close.

I want to hold out hope for some miracle trade, but even thoe require expiring contracts. The Suns decided to buy out theirs (Ben Wallace) so thats pretty much it. Unless someone wants to take on Jason Richardson (dont count on it), this will probably be their lineup unless theyre doing really bad and decide to dump Amare.

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 01:12 PM

You're right about it getting taken out of context. I don't doubt that Nash is a great competitor and did everything in his power to try to bring a championship to Phoenix. Part of "having fun" is the actual winning part. I think it's alot easier for him to take things out of context whenever your team's system is proven throughout history to be doomed to failure. And when the run is finally over and the Suns are fading, Nash's comment is just kind of like salt in the wound. While the fans like DoK are pissed, Nash is acting unaffected because he still gets to go out and get payed to have fun. I think that's what pisses DoK off.

Again, agreed that Nash isn't the one to blame. The FO is. The Shaq trade happened under Kerr's watch, many good system players were traded away, they traded away the best coach for the type of system they run, then resigned Nash to further ensure mediocrity for years to come. If anyone's to blame it's Kerr, I think DoK is mad at the wrong little white point guard.

RonMexico
10-30-2009, 01:47 PM
According to Donaghy, the refs hate Sarver too. And think about it, they refused to pay Joe Johnson the big bucks, but then sign Banks and Diaw to more than what Joe was asking for.

They trade away picks for cash, which makes no sense because there's a rookie payscale in place rather than signing Richardson to a huge deal, then trading him, and then trading away the guy you got for him (Kurt Thomas) and any chance at landing a decent pick in the 2010 draft. It makes absolutely no sense. If they wanted to save money, why did they give Richardson a $42m deal, Diaw a $45m deal, Banks a $24m deal, instead of just keeping Johnson for over $70m, especially after already jettisoning Richardson's big contract in a nice fleecing of Isiah?

OK, fine, so they really needed to give away the pick that could have been Deng/Igoudola in 2004, but then it's unacceptable to do the same for a potential Rondo, Sergio Rodriguez, or Rudy Fernandez in the following years and then blowing all your $ on Marcus Freaking Banks to sit on the bench and light up the Vegas summer league. They justify the actions these days with Amare by hiding behind his medical problems and defensive issues, but they never would have needed a backup PG (or the billions they spent on Dragic) if they just kept Joe Johnson... an All-Star. I'm not completely absolving Joe for then demanding to get out of town because I don't see why a pure shooting SG/backup PG would ever leave a team with Steve Nash on it, but then again we saw Shawn Marion grow more content leaving a .700 team and going to a .200 team, and then languishing until the Mavs/Magic/Raptors saved him.

I just don't get how Sarver would say "no, I need $3m on draft day" and then say, "sure, give this guy who has been trade 1,000 times $6m per year" (Marcus Banks). And the problem is that except for Q-Rich for Kurt Thomas, they haven't gotten anything in return for these monster mistake contracts - Banks turned into nothing, Shaq turned into cost savings, Diaw/Bell at least were turned into Dudley (a guy that hustles), and the worst is that they gave away one of their few assets (K. Thomas) and their future to the Sonics, who then turned around and gave him to the team's biggest nemesis. It makes your head spin, which is why I simply keep offering as much as I can to Atlanta on NBA 2k10 to get Joe Johnson back and live the fantasy I've had since 2005.

RonMexico
10-30-2009, 01:58 PM
And let's not get into out of context with the Nash quote - because it is out of context and I've said this many times. Nash put in one of the best 3-game playoff performances in 2005 vs. the Mavs, literally bled on the court in Game 1 of the 07 series vs. the Spurs. He loves going against his friends (Dirk/Baron) and coming up with the huge victories. Say all you want about how they shouldn't need a last-second shot vs. the Clips to win, but the fact is that Steve will get everyone involved for 3 quarters, but if he needs to take over, he does, and he did it against Clips when the Suns were down 7 midway through the quarter. Defensively, he's still a liability, but when you can come down and take it right back with dagger 3's, pull up jumpers, left-handed layups, and clutch FTs, you can't get completely blamed for a much larger Eric Gordon backing you down. He just never could end up playing well against Bruce Bowen and part of that is D'Antoni's blame for not getting him enough help in the offense and forcing him and 5 other guys to play pretty much every minute of every playoff game. No bloody nose in 07 and no Duncan 3 in 08 and Nash may have made a Finals (although getting past Utah would have been tough in 07).

Diaw was a guard in Atlanta, how tough was it to have him bring the ball up the court against Finley? Or at least hop out with Diaw and try to run Nash off some screens to get him free of Bowen? Then you've got multiple screeners (Amare, Thomas) who can hit a jumper if Diaw goes with them, not to mention the fact that Boris could perform a hand-off screen for Nash or back down on guys like Manu and Finley from 15 feet away. And then the only spot up 3 point shooter out there (Bell) can perform his own Bowen/Finley routine in the corners. I don't think such an offense (or actual coaching adjustments during a playoff series) is that difficult.

However, if this team were constituted in 2005, I would love them for the future: at least some decent young guys who will get some PT under Gentry and Nash and Hill haven't yet hit old age and Amare hasn't hit lifetime of injuries.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Man, people just don't want to let go of that "want to have fun quote"... Just watch the game and enjoy it...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:08 PM

That's horribly inaccurate you stupid fat Mexican. The 2005 bandwagon fans are the ones who love Nash the most.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Man, people just don't want to let go of that "want to have fun quote"... Just watch the game and enjoy it...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200904050DAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200811300PHO.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200902220PHO.html

Those games must have been tons of fun.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 02:17 PM
LOL, just go for another team. Come back when the Suns are doing better.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:18 PM

Is that your way of saying you have no counter argument to what I just posted?

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:20 PM

:lol that's cold

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:21 PM
While the fans like DoK are pissed, Nash is acting unaffected because he still gets to go out and get payed to have fun. I think that's what pisses DoK off.

This. When I read an article about how Nash thinks lowered expectations are a good thing, it pisses me off.

If anyone thinks I'm blaming Nash for the collapse of the team, I'd love to see where I posted that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:22 PM

It's ironic coming from a Suns fan who's never lived in Phoenix.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 02:26 PM
That's horribly inaccurate you stupid fat Mexican. The 2005 bandwagon fans are the ones who love Nash the most.

Per the usual with both you and your retarded trolls, your argument is based on fallible logic.

First of all, even if the majority love Nash because they began bandwagoning in 2005 (which I have yet to see you post any actual proof besides your commonly wrong/stupid opinion), it doesn't mean everyone who started bandwagoning in 05 means they love him. In fact, its undoubtable that there are fans who jumped on the 'wagon in 05 that are angry now because their team is no longer a contender.

Second, being a racist consistently is just sad. Others use it as a troll attempt, you consistently use it to actually insult other people directly. You're a big pussy, Internet Tough Guy. "Stupid fat mexicans" outwit you daily on these forums, which is why you fear them.

As usual, you fail. You accuse me of not knowing what an ad hominem argument is, when you use them all the time as if they were legitimate. Dumbshit.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM

I almost feel bad... Almost. :p:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Per the usual with both you and your retarded trolls, your argument is based on fallible logic.

First of all, even if the majority love Nash because they began bandwagoning in 2005 (which I have yet to see you post any actual proof besides your commonly wrong/stupid opinion), it doesn't mean everyone who started bandwagoning in 05 means they love him. In fact, its undoubtable that there are fans who jumped on the 'wagon in 05 that are angry now because their team is no longer a contender.

Second, being a racist consistently is just sad. Others use it as a troll attempt, you consistently use it to actually insult other people directly. You're a big pussy, Internet Tough Guy. "Stupid fat mexicans" outwit you daily on these forums, which is why you fear them.

As usual, you fail. You accuse me of not knowing what an ad hominem argument is, when you use them all the time as if they were legitimate. Dumbshit.

Too bad you have no idea what you're talking about. It's not based on logic or anything so quit trying to sound smart and making it sound more complicated than it is. I know people who have been fans prior to 2005, and I know people who weren't fans prior to 2005. The ones who have been fans know how miserable the 1996-2004 period was and don't want a repeat of that, while the ones who hopped on in 2005 are still fixated on run and gun basketball with the belief it can work.

So it's not based on logic you read about in some book that made you feel smart, it's simply about what I know and what someone who probably doesn't know a single Suns fan doesn't know.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:32 PM
I almost feel bad... Almost. :p:

Is that your way of saying you have no counter argument to what I just posted?

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Findog is rght about the quote being taken out of context. Nash was simply stating that they didnt know what they were doing under Porter, they were losing and not having any fun right now. DOK spun that into Nash only has fun when theyre running and playing no defense.

z0sa
DoK, you don't have a counter-argument to what I just said, except "You don't know what you're talking about," you bitchmade bandwagoning racist.

Spursmania
What a great player this Steve Nash guy is. The greatest player ever to use a Suns uniform. Such a nice guy too... and funny.

Your avatar grosses me out.:lol

Steve Nash does seem like a great guy and what a great player. Too bad he will never win it all. I really feel bad for the guy.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 02:34 PM
When does having to live in a city be required to be a fan? That sounds like the excuse of someone who lost a debate...

Using your logic I should be going for the Spurs. 4 Rings Faggot!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:34 PM
DoK, you don't have a counter-argument to what I just said, except "You don't know what you're talking about," you bitchmade bandwagoning racist.

Actually I do if you read my entire post, and don't call me bandwagon. We all know you weren't a Spurs fan prior to Duncan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:35 PM
Looks like the fat Mexican is really sensitive about being a fat Mexican :lol

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 02:36 PM

the correct term i coined back in the day was "fat beaners"

if were going to do this, lets do it right :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
When does having to live in a city be required to be a fan? That sounds like the excuse of someone who lost a debate...

Using your logic I should be going for the Spurs. 4 Rings Faggot!!!

I'm still waiting for a response to my original post.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
the correct term i coined back in the day was "fat beaners"

OK, I'm sorry, fat beaner.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Too bad you have no idea what you're talking about. It's not based on logic or anything so quit trying to sound smart and making it sound more complicated than it is. I know people who have been fans prior to 2005, and I know people who weren't fans prior to 2005. The ones who have been fans know how miserable the 1996-2004 period was and don't want a repeat of that, while the ones who hopped on in 2005 are still fixated on run and gun basketball with the belief it can work.

So it's not based on logic you read about in some book that made you feel smart, it's simply about what I know and what someone who probably doesn't know a single Suns fan doesn't know.

Ive been watching EVERY Suns game since you were born (youre 18 right).

You would have hated Kevin Johnson. You would have hated Jeff Hornacek. You would have hated Cedric Ceballos. You would have hated Tom Chambers. You would have HATED Charles Barkley. You would have hated Richard Dumas. You would have hated Rex Chapman.

I know this because I was there. And if you hate Nash, then you would have hated all of them too.

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 02:38 PM
OK, I'm sorry, fat beaner.

i'm not a beaner

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:38 PM
Ive been watching EVERY Suns game since you were born (youre 18 right).

You would have hated Kevin Johnson. You would have hated Jeff Hornacek. You would have hated Cedric Ceballos. You would have hated Tom Chambers. You would have HATED Charles Barkley. You would have hated Richard Dumas. You would have hated Rex Chapman.

I know this because I was there. And if you hate Nash, then you would have hated all of them too.

Probably towards the end of his time in Phoenix when he was demanding a trade, yeah, I would have hated Barkley. But from 1993-1995, I woulda liked him just as much as I liked Nash from 2005-2007.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:39 PM
i'm not a beaner

I know, I was rephrasing my naming of z0sa.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I loved KJ, when I was a kid, I tried my damnest to copy his moves on the bball court, granted I think my jumpshot was better than his, LOL, can't say the same on the driving though... Damn he could finish!

Ghazi
Great fucking MVP mix :cry

z0sa

says the bitchass bandwagoning e-tough guy/pussy who just got his bum hurt when I called him out for what he is.

and don't call me bandwagon. :cry:cry:cry:cry

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM
I think DSF has a point, DOK. I get that you're passionate about your team, but a lot of times it comes across like you are ready to question any fellow Sun fan's credentials if they disagree with you about the direction of your team or don't share your hatred for Nash. Is it any fun to constantly bash your team? I know it's disappointing when you're one of the elite teams and then you have to realistically temper your expectations when your team falls from elite status, but it sounds like you hate being a Suns fan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM

And idk why I would have hated KJ, but yeah, I a drug addict like Dumas who threw away all his potential, I wouldn't have been a huge fan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I think DSF has a point, DOK. I get that you're passionate about your team, but a lot of times it comes across like you are ready to question any fellow Sun fan's credentials if they disagree with you about the direction of your team or don't share your hatred for Nash. Is it any fun to constantly bash your team? I know it's disappointing when you're one of the elite teams and then you have to realistically temper your expectations when your team falls from elite status, but it sounds like you hate being a Suns fan.

It's no different than your Charlie Brown quote about being a Mavs fan.

And if someone wants to love Nash, fine. I'm pissed at the amount of fans content with a team that isn't contending.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
says the bitchass bandwagoning e-tough guy/pussy who just got his bum hurt when I called him out for what he is.

Or the fat Mexican who is really pissed off someone called him out for the bean burritos he eats.

Xylus
10-30-2009, 02:45 PM

I don't really blame him.

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:47 PM
It's no different than your Charlie Brown quote about being a Mavs fan.

My Mavs fandom is like being a Cubs fan. Your piss and vinegar is like Red Sox fans pre-2004. I'm not criticizing, it's hilarious. You and mono crack me up.

Ghazi
10-30-2009, 02:48 PM
I LOVE BEING a Mavs fan.

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 02:48 PM

I hate being a mavfan. It's like being a never ending punchline. So what if he's pissed off. After:

1) Drafting Detlef Shrempf instead of Karl Malone in 85'

2) Losing to the Lakers in 7 in 88'

3) The Roy Tarpley tragedy

4) A decade of being the laughing stock of professional sports

5) Dirk's injury in 03'

6) The 2006 screwjob after basically being up 3-0

7) 67 wins and Golden State

8) The Kidd trade and being fed lies every training camp for the past 2 years

I think I have every right to be pissed too. I'm sure DoK feels the same way

z0sa
10-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Or the fat Mexican who is really pissed off someone called him out for the bean burritos he eats.

Is fat mexican "jokes" (simply calling someone that, doesn't qualify as a joke when you use it as a direct insult on a certain poster over and over) all you have?

Everyone can see you're just a fucking dipshit college freshman, with too much time on his hands and an overinflated view of himself and his opinions.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:50 PM
If I was pissed off being a Suns fan, what should I do? Go cheer for the Lakers?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Is fat mexican "jokes" (simply calling someone that, doesn't qualify as a joke when you use it as a direct insult on a certain poster over and over) all you have?

Everyone can see you're just a fucking dipshit college freshman, with too much time on his hands and an overinflated view of himself and his opinions.

All you've ever said on this site is, "My team has 4 rings (faggot) your team has none, I know more than you," is that all you have? My insults are just as unoriginal as yours are.

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
I hate being a mavfan. It's like being a never ending punchline. So what if he's pissed off. After:

1) Drafting Detlef Shrempf instead of Karl Malone in 85'

2) Losing to the Lakers in 7 in 88'

3) The Roy Tarpley tragedy

4) A decade of being the laughing stock of professional sports

5) Dirk's injury in 03'

6) The 2006 screwjob after basically being up 3-0

7) 67 wins and Golden State

8) The Kidd trade and being fed lies every training camp for the past 2 years

I think I have every right to be pissed too. I'm sure DoK feels the same way

You're not owed a championship. If you think it's that bad, would you rather be a Bucks or Grizz fan right now?

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:53 PM
If I was pissed off being a Suns fan, what should I do? Go cheer for the Lakers?

The answer to most any emotional distress is rational emotive behavioral therapy:

http://www.rebt.org/

Ghazi
10-30-2009, 02:54 PM
The heartbreak us Mavs fans have endured makes us stronger, more emotional, more passionate fans. I love my boys in blue and shall follow them to the gates of hell. There's something more genuine about our fandom than that of the Fakeshow and Spurms. It seems like when they lose, they can just look back on their past accolades. Our beloved Mavs nation however, actually feels the pain of defeat. And while depressing, at the same time it is a beautiful thing. :)

If the Mavs didn't get hosed in 2006 by the whistles, or raided with fluke shots in '07, I think I'd be less passionate about the guys in blue than I am right now.

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:57 PM
The heartbreak us Mavs fans have endured makes us stronger, more emotional, more passionate fans. I love my boys in blue and shall follow them to the gates of hell. There's something more genuine about our fandom than that of the Fakeshow and Spurms. It seems like when they lose, they can just look back on their past accolades. Our beloved Mavs nation however, actually feels the pain of defeat. And while depressing, at the same time it is a beautiful thing. :)

It is indeed a tragic majesty being a Mavs fan, like Bush v. Gore, the ending of Old Yeller, or whenever I wake up from a sexy dream too early.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 02:58 PM
would you rather be a Bucks or Grizz fan right now?

That's the attitude front offices like Phoenix's and Dallas' want the fans to have..."Man, the front office has really fucked things up, but at least we're not the Memphis Grizzlies."

Maybe loyal fans aren't owed a championship, but they're owed a front office willing to do its absolute best to get one.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 02:58 PM
All you've ever said on this site is, "My team has 4 rings (faggot) your team has none, I know more than you," is that all you have? My insults are just as unoriginal as yours are.

Find one time I said four rings faggot as an insult or trolling of another team's poster (i've used it against retarded spurfan before) and I will gladly concede defeat.

You've got one shtick, which is old, tired, and isn't based in fact, and you copied other fans with the fat beaner mexican thing without knowing what context to use it in, because you're actually racist.

But please, continue on. It's quite humorous seeing you get all amped up over Nash not playing D when he hasn't ever for what, 13 seasons now?

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
You're not owed a championship. If you think it's that bad, would you rather be a Bucks or Grizz fan right now?

at least bucks and grizz fan isn't subjected to torture over the course of 30 years. they suck and they know it, so no feelings ever get hurt. 2006 and 2007 was a fucking blasphemy

pauls931
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
This thread is entertainment at its best. Dare I say... Fun?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:00 PM
Find one time I said four rings faggot as an insult or trolling of another team's poster (i've used it against retarded spurfan before) and I will gladly concede defeat.

You've got one shtick, which is old, tired, and isn't based in fact, and you copied other fans with the fat beaner mexican thing without knowing what context to use it in, because you're actually racist.

The faggot part was a joke (hence the parenthesis).

If you are indeed a fat beaner, I'm merely stating fact.

Findog
10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
Maybe loyal fans aren't owed a championship, but they're owed a front office willing to do its absolute best to get one.

I'm quite happy with what the Mavs did this summer, and the flexibility they've given themselves for the future with Dampier's expiring contract, etc. Not every team gets to trade a bunch of bullshit for Kevin Garnett or Pau Gasol. Mavs had a great summer within the realm of the possible.

Steve_Nash
10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
This thread is entertainment at its best. Dare I say... Fun?

Yes!

Findog
10-30-2009, 03:02 PM
at least bucks and grizz fan isn't subjected to torture over the course of 30 years. they suck and they know it, so no feelings ever get hurt. 2006 and 2007 was a fucking blasphemy

I'd rather experience the last 10 years, agonizingly close calls and all, than the 10 years that came before it. Speak for yourself.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 03:02 PM
The faggot part was a joke (hence the parenthesis).

If you are indeed a fat beaner, I'm merely stating fact.

Fucking racist, bitchmade bandwagoning whore. You probably came on to this site as a spursfan.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm quite happy with what the Mavs did this summer, and the flexibility they've given themselves for the future with Dampier's expiring contract, etc. Not every team gets to trade a bunch of bullshit for Kevin Garnett or Pau Gasol. Mavs had a great summer within the realm of the possible.

Prior to this summer though the Mavs hadn't done shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Fucking racist, bitchmade bandwagoning whore. You probably came on to this site as a spursfan.

Why would I change from being a Spurs fan to a Suns fan if I'm a bandwagon fan? Your beaner brain has some really retarded thoughts running through it.

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
I'd rather experience the last 10 years, agonizingly close calls and all, than the 10 years that came before it. Speak for yourself.

I would too, just like you still date women even though you know it could end in heartbreak. We weren't so lucky and we got dumped, and the heartbreak hurts like hell

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
Why would I change from being a Spurs fan to a Suns fan if I'm a bandwagon fan? Your beaner brain has some really retarded thoughts running through it.

:lmao

dirk4mvp
10-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Mexicans are cool.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 03:11 PM

Why do you hate Mexicans and you are a fatty yourself.

Oh and bandwagon fans are funny creatures, jumping from team to team they like. You should be well aware of how your kind works.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Why do you hate Mexicans and you are a fatty yourself.

Actually I'm not, and I don't hate Mexicans, I can just tell being called a fat Mexican has pissed you off.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 03:14 PM
If anyone should be pissed, it's Washington Redskin fans...

z0sa
10-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Actually I'm not, and I don't hate Mexicans, I can just tell being called a fat Mexican has pissed you off.

LOL the fat racist quickly ceding ground

You are one bitchass pussy, know that?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:16 PM
If anyone should be pissed, it's Washington Redskin fans...

Or St. Louis Rams fans. I feel bad for Mojorizen. At least most Suns fans get to see an emerging Cardinals team as the Suns decline, poor guy has to experience the Rams go 0-16 while the Suns fuck up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:17 PM
LOL the fat racist quickly ceding ground

You are one bitchass pussy, know that?

So I take the term "fat beaner" accurately describes you?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Oh and bandwagon fans are funny creatures, jumping from team to team they like. You should be well aware of how your kind works.

So explain why a bandwagon fan would go from liking the Spurs to liking the Suns?

Findog
10-30-2009, 03:20 PM
At least you whiny Suns fans still have a team:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3520/4058745626_011e0b420d.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:21 PM
At least you whiny Suns fans still have a team:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3520/4058745626_011e0b420d.jpg

There's a 30% chance fuckwad Sarver is trying to move the team to San Diego. Fortunately everyone in the NBA hates him so that'll never happen.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 03:23 PM
So I take the term "fat beaner" accurately describes you?

Not at all, and I love how you have fucking nothing to say except "fat beaner fat beaner fat mexican."

You have to do something to alleviate the anger since fat mexicans apparently raped your mother right in front of you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:24 PM
Not at all, and I love how you have fucking nothing to say except "fat beaner fat beaner fat mexican."

And you have nothing to say other than "bitch made bandwagon fan" when you weren't a Spurs fan until they got Duncan.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 03:28 PM
And you have nothing to say other than "bitch made bandwagon fan" when you weren't a Spurs fan until they got Duncan.

HAHA, I guess you weren't on the spurs bandwagon long enough to find out Tim joined an aging DRob and Sean Elliott when he was drafted by the Spurs. Jesus christ, which cliche anti-spurs argument do you have next? Just keep masturbating to your goran dragic posters and wishing he could hold nash's jock, dumbshit.

So why do you hate mexicans, DiK? Did they routinely beat your ass and steal your lunch money? Did your parents feed you some angry bullshit because they moved into your all-white neighborhood?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 03:36 PM
HAHA, I guess you weren't on the spurs bandwagon long enough to find out Tim joined an aging DRob and Sean Elliott when he was drafted by the Spurs. Jesus christ, which cliche anti-spurs argument do you have next? Just keep masturbating to your goran dragic posters and wishing he could hold nash's jock, dumbshit.

So why do you hate mexicans, DiK? Did they routinely beat your ass and steal your lunch money? Did your parents feed you some angry bullshit because they moved into your all-white neighborhood?

God, you seem really defensive about Mexicans (even though you're apparently not one).

And I was 7 years old when the Spurs drafted Duncan, so yeah, I didn't know who was on their team at the time. Yippee.

RonMexico
10-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Spurs tanked for Duncan.

pauls931
10-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Spurs tanked for Duncan.

I remember that year. Boston was the team that needed him the most. The Spurs were already a solid playoff team without Duncan, getting him made them a monster and seamlessly covered for the Admiral leaving.

Greg Oden
10-30-2009, 05:22 PM
I remember that year.

rofl.

yeah.

Cuz you're not 13 or anything.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-30-2009, 05:25 PM
rofl.

yeah.

:lmao

RonMexico
10-30-2009, 11:29 PM
rofl.

yeah.

Greg was 40 back then.

sribb43
10-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Even Chris duhon can rack up assists in a D'atoni type offense

da_suns_fan
10-31-2009, 12:49 AM
BUMP!!!

18 points! 20 assists!

Dragic had a very nice game though.

hater
10-31-2009, 12:52 AM
just saw Nash's pass to Barbosa cross court. he flipped the ball 25 feet in the air to barbosa guarded by 2 opponets. :wow

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-31-2009, 12:53 AM
I even gotta give him his dues tonight......a long ass off season made me forget about all the passes only he can make.

sook
10-31-2009, 01:22 AM
nash was my fav player in 04-05, and he is doing my wonders for my fantasy team, its the first year I'm doing it and going good so far :)

RonMexico
10-31-2009, 02:23 AM
He's playing very well. Both he and Hill are more spry than I ever expected them to be. Perhaps it's good that they will face their toughest stretch with something like 16 out of 24 early games on the road while the guys are all fresh. Still, they will need that bench to keep them healthy and rested for the 2nd half of the season. D'Antoni ran them all ragged, but perhaps it was necessary back then. Dragic obviously can't replace Nash yet and is not a pristine backup yet. With Barbosa playing this well, I'm very curious to see if all the off-season buzz about J-Rich is warranted, so Barbosa's move to the 2nd unit could make them both tenacious defensively (Dudley, Lou) while still having a little fire on the offensive end (Leandro). It's a more promising sign than the start of last year and the off-season predictions of old age, poor system, and no bench.

Still, Amare is not in form and Frye is in no way a full-time starting center. They will struggle with marginal post players like Oden, Kaman, Bynum and get destroyed by Jefferson and Howard most likely. Maybe Lopez can help with that in the size department, but he had one of the worst plus/minus ratings on 82games last year. Interesting to see the growth that could come out of this and whether Amare will prove he deserves an extension.

Btw, Steph Curry hit some very, very nice shots but will definitely struggle at times running the point. Unfortunate that he's not as big as Dell was (6-5 or 6-6) because he would be a phenomenal shooting guard. His court vision is impressive, but he will get murdered a little on the defensive end and struggle to get his shot off against physical guards. Some may say that GS is a great system for him with it's offensive focus, but I don't agree.

benefactor
10-31-2009, 06:57 AM
Seems like he is having fun. Good for him.

Mori Chu
11-01-2009, 03:56 PM
I don't see how anybody can be upset with Nash right now. He took a reasonable contract to stay here, even though he may not come close to winning a title with us. He is still playing at an extremely high level (20 assists!). He keeps himself in incredible shape. He has an extremely good work ethic, works hard, plays hard, leads the team by example, helps mentor the younger players. What more do you want from the guy? How can you be anything but a troll/hater if you want to take shots at Nasty Nash right now?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I don't see how anybody can be upset with Nash right now. He took a reasonable contract to stay here, even though he may not come close to winning a title with us. He is still playing at an extremely high level (20 assists!). He keeps himself in incredible shape. He has an extremely good work ethic, works hard, plays hard, leads the team by example, helps mentor the younger players. What more do you want from the guy? How can you be anything but a troll/hater if you want to take shots at Nasty Nash right now?

That wasn't a reasonable contract. 2 year 22 million isn't reasonable for someone who lets Devin Harris drop 47 points.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-01-2009, 04:01 PM
And simply put, I don't care if Nash is gonna lead the Suns to 50 wins. Anything short of a championship is a disappointment. If you ain't first, then you're last.

Mori Chu
11-03-2009, 12:36 AM
I'd rather watch Nash and Hill lead us to 50 wins than Goran Dragic and Jared Dudley lead us to 25 (and lose our lottery pick to OKC). If you disagree, to each his own.

Jeremy
11-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Dragic needs to get more minutes. Even with very limited minutes (12.0 mpg so far) he is producing. He is averaging 18/10/3 per 38 minutes.

sook
11-03-2009, 02:09 AM
he drank from the fountain of youth.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-03-2009, 02:31 AM
I'd rather watch Nash and Hill lead us to 50 wins than Goran Dragic and Jared Dudley lead us to 25 (and lose our lottery pick to OKC). If you disagree, to each his own.

I can def. see that, and I never said I prefer the later, I simply don't care.

da_suns_fan
11-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Bump. 17 in the third. Finishes with 30 and 8.

mystargtr34
11-03-2009, 11:44 PM
I might have to reconsider my top 5 PG list the way Nash has been playing so far this season ...

Xylus
11-04-2009, 03:09 AM
Nash is playing at an MVP level to start this season. It's amazing what this minuscule guy with amazing handles can do to opposing defenses.

There was a play late in tonight's game vs. Miami where Nash drove straight into the paint and drew all 5 Heat defenders inward. I mean, Nash had 4 wide open teammates he could have dished to. Instead of swinging the ball out to a shooter, he finds Amare on the other wide of the crowd for a wide open dunk. There aren't many players in the league who demand that much attention in late-game situations, but Nash keeps doing it.

Nash's averages thus far:

21.5 ppg
12.5 apg
54% FG
55% 3FG
100% FT

The man refuses to go into the night.

21_Blessings
11-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Nash is playing at an MVP level to start this season. .

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

sook
11-04-2009, 04:00 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Even though it is foolish to make conjectures over 4 games, these have been the best players thus far

Nash
Dirk
Carmello
Lebron
Dwade
Kobe

In that order, i expect Kobe to go to #1 slowly though.

Nash was 30-12 tonight :wow. Dude is single handedly carrying my shitty fantasy team, and to think i was pissed when i found out he was my best player.

Wtf how does he pull this shit off at like 37 y.o?

pauls931
11-04-2009, 06:59 AM
happy to see them playing well even though it's weak competition with the exception of beating miami on the road. I wish they weren't so cheap because they need one BIG acquisition before this team can even think about fighting above the 7th seed at best. Problem is pho is no longer the place to be so you won't see quality talent to pass on money to go there.

That said, it's nice to see them having fun.

da_suns_fan
05-09-2010, 10:37 PM
I said before he was the real life "Rocky Balboa" and then he goes and takes a shot to the eye.

The guy NEVER gives up and plays his ass of till the end.

Findog
05-09-2010, 10:49 PM
Mavs should've resigned him. I understand the philosophy of wanting to go in a different direction, and the conventional wisdom at the time made since. But would I rather have Nash or Kidd right now? I'd much rather have Nash.

They should've realized that although Nash was 31, he didn't have that many miles on his NBA odometer (didn't play consistent starter's minutes until his fifth season in the league)...and he had put together four straight healthy years were he played in 70+ games. Concerns about his durability were way unfounded. I don't think we would've gotten the Phoenix version of Nash, but he was certainly better than what we've had since 2005.

Ghazi
05-09-2010, 10:53 PM
6 year hindsight :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-09-2010, 10:54 PM
I don't think Findog is saying that he thought that all along. I think Findog is basically changing his mind.

Findog
05-09-2010, 11:00 PM
I don't think Findog is saying that he thought that all along. I think Findog is basically changing his mind.

What's wrong with changing your mind? Weren't you the guy that sucked off Shaq every day last fall, and thought it was preposterous that the Suns, could, you know, actually be better off without him? Do you still think your team misses what Shaq brings to the table?

Findog
05-09-2010, 11:00 PM

Do you still think more Earl Clark is what it's gonna take for the Suns to get past the Blazers?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
05-09-2010, 11:01 PM
I wasn't saying anything is wrong with changing your mind, I was just saying that you weren't trying to act like you knew this all along.

Ghazi
05-09-2010, 11:01 PM
I think it was a mistake, but I dont lose much sleep over it because it would've unleashed a chain of events such that it's impossible to predict how things would've turned out.

Dampier, Terry, Butler, Haywood, Marion, Kidd trade... evolutions in Dirks game... other Fo decisions... etc likely take a different turn if the Mavs resign Nash... so its impossible to forecast wheter or not the Mavs woud've won a championship, would've gotten THAT much better, etc

Findog
05-09-2010, 11:02 PM
I wasn't saying anything is wrong with changing your mind, I was just saying that you weren't trying to act like you knew this all along.

Oh, ok then. Sorry for the snark. Didn't mean to pick a fight.

Findog
05-09-2010, 11:03 PM
I think it was a mistake, but I dont lose much sleep over it because it would've unleashed a chain of events such that it's impossible to predict how things would've turned out.

Dampier, Terry, Butler, Haywood, Marion, Kidd trade... evolutions in Dirks game... other Fo decisions... etc likely take a different turn if the Mavs resign Nash... so its impossible to forecast wheter or not the Mavs woud've won a championship, would've gotten THAT much better, etc

Nash wouldn't have won two MVP awards in Dallas, and I have trouble seeing how much different he and Dirk would've been together than the two-man game that they had developed. But they should've been given the opportunity to mature and go to war together for the next 5-6 years past 2005. I think Cuban looked at what they had done together up to that point and didn't see them getting any better with each other, and that defensively, he could afford only one of them on the floor.