PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2009, 12:24 AM
Didn't know where else to make this comment,( and this isn't a troll attempt..)

but anyone else think Ginobili looked really old tonight? I mean in his facial appearance, not his gameplay. His eyes looked sunken in, his hair looked more receded...he just looked really old to me. Looked very weathered.

Maybe it was because I had not seen him all summer, nor much last season. But he really doesn't even look like that Ginobili dude I knew nothing about back in 2002.

Crazy.

If it was just me, my bad.

PM5K
10-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Yup looks like an old fuck, but makes everyone look like the old fucks on the court.

And grey socks don't help...

xellos88330
10-29-2009, 12:28 AM
He was suffering from basketball withdrawals. Let the man recover in peace!

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm seriously not trolling. His face looked like he aged 6 years over the last 2.

He needs to grow his hair out long again one last time because you can notice his bald spot on my non-HD tv when he's on the far end of the court.

BillMc
10-29-2009, 12:32 AM
All the discussion over Manu's bald sport cracks me up. Jordan was bald for his last three (maybe all?) championships.

I think Manu looks like he's in his early 30's which he is.

DAF86
10-29-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm seriously not trolling. His face looked like he aged 6 years over the last 2.

He needs to grow his hair out long again one last time because you can notice his bald spot on my non-HD tv when he's on the far end of the court.

Actually he looks younger when he cuts it really short but who the fuck gives a shit how old he looks as long as his game is still there?

TinTin
10-29-2009, 12:35 AM
If your hairline is receding then I dont think you should grow your hair to cover it up. Should just let it shine.

I dont know what to make of him looking older, the stream was pixelated more than a jap (you get the picture)

Dice looks old o__________o greg oden 2.0

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2009, 12:36 AM

but anyone else think Ginobili looked really old tonight? I mean in his facial appearance, not his gameplay. His eyes looked sunken in, his hair looked more receded...he just looked really old to me. Looked very weathered.

Maybe it was because I had not seen him all summer, nor much last season. But he really doesn't even look like that Ginobili dude I knew nothing about back in 2002.

Crazy.

Ginoboli and popovich reminds me of this pic below, they have reach the max level they can achieve, thust cant lvl no more...max level above 9000 reach

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2009, 12:52 AM
Manu needs to just go with a bald look..

kromediablo
10-29-2009, 01:17 AM
he's a bit under weight....but damm he's gonna be an all star this year!!!!

Solid D
10-29-2009, 01:29 AM
I didn't notice how old Manu looked, nor how pretty/ugly his head looked, but I did notice the major impact he had on the game. He closed out on shooters, stole the ball, stopped on a dime on the break and improvised with the behind the back dribble and score, with his game looking more like a young Maravich (including the greyish socks) than bald Bob Weiss.

EricB
10-29-2009, 01:33 AM
Ginobili has looked that way for a couple years now.

His game however looked as good since about 2006. He's way out of shape and out of rhythm. Think about that.

He will get his stroke back as well.

Excited about Manu. Wouldnt be shocked if he's held back tomorrow NIGHT.

Kori Ellis
10-29-2009, 01:50 AM
I call it, Manu's "vampire" look. He's had it for a couple years now ... sunken eyes, worn out face.... and usually the worse he looks, the better he plays.

And, like Solid D, I thought Manu played awesome for being 'out of shape'. But he really should throw away his old socks.

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2009, 02:07 AM
He's looked old for a while now imo.

That bald spots been there for years

Typhoon
10-29-2009, 02:16 AM
Who else seen the leprechaun say YEAH!!!

smeagol
10-29-2009, 04:56 AM

Crazy.

Agreed. He looked old to me too.

TIMMYD!
10-29-2009, 07:14 AM
He did looked old and kind of tired but it's just a gameplan to make the other teams think that and they beat the shit out of them.

jalberto
10-29-2009, 07:19 AM
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1483/003hornspur.jpg

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-29-2009, 07:21 AM
I call it, Manu's "vampire" look. He's had it for a couple years now ... sunken eyes, worn out face.... and usually the worse he looks, the better he plays.

And, like Solid D, I thought Manu played awesome for being 'out of shape'. But he really should throw away his old socks.

A fitting name for it, and as for the grey sock (I believe the other was white), that's just the sign of a man truly focused on the goal of helping his team and winning basketball games. Pffffffft, what does sock colour matter to a man with those kind of thoughts on his mind? ;) :lol

Here's to you, Manu! :toast

manubili
10-29-2009, 07:23 AM

"Vampire Ginóbili" is a hell of a nickname for these days! Photoshop please!

He isn't getting older, he's just starving for blood!:whine

Spursmania
10-29-2009, 07:25 AM
The guy's been worried as Hell about his injury for the last several months. He's been itching to play for over 6 months. And, this is the last year of his contract.

Really, what else would we expect from a true competitor. I'd be worried if he looked fresh as a daisy and didn't really give a shit that he missed so much time, including the playoffs. I think he looks as he should, a scarred warrior, but a warrior nonetheless, and he kicked some ass last night.

fleggy2k2
10-29-2009, 07:31 AM
ginoboli and popovich reminds me of this pic below, they have reach the max level they can achieve, thust cant lvl no more...max level above 9000 reach

it's over 9000!!!!!

Old School 44
10-29-2009, 07:43 AM
He did looked old and kind of tired but it's just a gameplan to make the other teams think that and they beat the shit out of them.

+1
He doesn't even have a bald spot. He gets that laser hair removal. That's all part of "the look" to lull the opposition - "This old guy can't ball!"
Next, thing you know, he's behind the back passin' (to himself), crazy leg steppin', at the rim, left handed layup Manu style!

Agloco
10-29-2009, 08:05 AM
Ginobili has looked that way for a couple years now.

His game however looked as good since about 2006. He's way out of shape and out of rhythm. Think about that.

He will get his stroke back as well.

Excited about Manu. Wouldnt be shocked if he's held back tomorrow NIGHT.

This.....

And that's really the scary part of it all. The way he split double teams and abused Peja, you'd think he was in prime time shape.

ManuTastic
10-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Manu is not subject to the laws of time as thou art, puny air-breathers.

tmtcsc
10-29-2009, 09:02 AM
A trim haircut will give him a more youthful appearance. It's time Manu. I know it sucks to look in the mirror and think "What bald spot ? I can't see it!" but its time. Go short, very short and the spot won't look as noticeable.

Of course, you are successful and rich and married and are in a great position to say "Give me a F*cking break, if I don't care why should anyone else ?".

Indazone
10-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Ginobili!!! Who cares how he looks. Nothing he can do about it anyways. Old is old.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I was just so shocked because it caught me off guard.

TheProfessor
10-29-2009, 09:18 AM
I call it, Manu's "vampire" look.
Right on time for Halloween.

He honestly doesn't look that much older to me than he did last year. Lost a little weight maybe.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Umm, he didn't look old or vampirish to me.

jalberto
10-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Hey guys! it seems a fashion magazine !!!:sleep

NASpurs
10-29-2009, 10:12 AM
Spending a lot of time in front of the comp does that to you :stirpot:

in2deep
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM

Crazy.

huh, he has not played professional ball in almost 1 year. plus he has just recently even started training. I was shocked at what he did last night as was Manu himself.

oh you are talkinga bout his facE?

ok, now you are really crazy :rollin

hater
10-29-2009, 10:17 AM
I call it, Manu's "vampire" look.

that's because that was not manu last night, it was Bizarro Manu. Count Ginobili of Bahia Negra. I noticed when he was dribling with the opposite hand

Manu-of-steel
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM
i was not concerned about his look, but the way he would play. it turned out great, and this is scary for other teams. he's still looking for his rhythm and yet, he does all these sick moves. Warning to other teams-Be scared, be very scared!

NASpurs
10-29-2009, 10:38 AM
It doesn't take a genius to see why Manu looks like a vampire. It's almost Halloween.

*edit* nvm beaten to it

PBEEZY
10-29-2009, 11:00 AM

photo in the middle looks funny...looks like he's laughing at the hornets D

Danny.Zhu
10-29-2009, 11:02 AM
I don't think so...He is like always...

galvatron3000
10-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Didn't know where else to make this comment,( and this isn't a troll attempt..):troll

:pimpslap

:ban::ban::ban::spam::spam::spam:

Crazy.:violin

If it was just me, my bad.:ttiwwp:

Muser
10-29-2009, 11:36 AM
He can look like father time for all I care, he's back bitches.

Spurs Brazil
10-29-2009, 02:07 PM

Great work Jalberto

LOL@MavsFan
10-29-2009, 02:08 PM

Crazy.

Only women and gay men care what another man "looks like"...which one are you? I just watched his play and he's still got it...yeah DUCKS he's still got it.

SpursFanATL
10-29-2009, 02:12 PM
The Most Interesting Man in the World?

xtremesteven33
10-29-2009, 02:19 PM
I noticed also that Manu does look older. His baldspot doesnt seem to be getting better either...

I guess some of us still want to see the 2005 version. Younger long haired Ginobili that took the NBA by storm...but yea i think Manu should at least cut his hair :lol