PDA

View Full Version : So, whata yall think of the new ABA team San Antonio will have?

davi78239
04-17-2005, 01:23 PM
San Antonio Stallions supposed to kick off season I think this coming August in the SAISD gym. What are you guys thoughts on this? Will you attend any games? Just curious.

T Park
04-17-2005, 01:29 PM
saisd gym???

WTF lmao.....

The Freeman wasn't available I guess eh.

Clandestino
04-17-2005, 01:29 PM
probably as many silver stars games i go to!

davi78239
04-17-2005, 01:34 PM
They were gonna play at Freeman, but in the paper yesterday I think they said something about coming to an agreement with a school district or something like that. As for me, I'll go check out a game. Isn't it supposed to be more fast paced or something like that?

Kori Ellis
04-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Here's the website. They have a lot of different rules.

http://sastallions.com/

Brodels
04-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Yikes. The league should at least proofread their online rulebook.

alamo50
04-17-2005, 04:53 PM
http://sastallions.com/startimages/start_04.gif

Now that's a kick-ass website!

:fro

davi78239
04-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Like the logo!

ShoogarBear
04-17-2005, 06:37 PM
A horse with a headband?

:wtf

cherylsteele
04-17-2005, 07:02 PM
saisd gym???

WTF lmao.....

The Freeman wasn't available I guess eh.

They could't get free rent in the AlamoDome?

How many of the player's families will be able to attend the game at that gym?

Kori Ellis
04-17-2005, 07:46 PM
ABA TO SCOUT FOR POTENTIAL PRO PLAYERS AT SAN ANTONIO EVENT

15-Apr-2005
San Antonio, TX -- Jermaine Coleman, Vice President of Operations for the San Antonio Stallions ABA professional basketball team beginning play in November announced that he will be checking out the play of males of high school age and above to invite to the team's upcoming tryouts in May at the Whataburger Roundball Ruckus 3-on-3 basketball tournament April 23 and 24 at the Alamodome in San Antonio. According to Coleman, "The ABA is looking to bring in fan-friendly players that have the drive to win in basketball. We think there will be quite a few players there."

Players who want a chance at that tryout invitation need to register for the San Antonio Sports Foundation's Whataburger Roundball Ruckus by Monday, April 18th at 5 p.m.. They may register online at www.SanAntonioSports.org or by calling (210) 820-2100 during business hours. Entry forms are also available at area TETCO stores and Texas med Clinics. Entry fees are $100 for each three to five person team.

Coleman will also be judging the Slam Dunk Contest at the Whataburger Roundball Ruckus, just one of the many featured contests that will be conducted during the two-day event. For more information, visit www.SanAntonioSports.org or call (210) 820-2101.

The Ruckus is an event of the nonprofit San Antonio Sports Foundation and is sponsored by Whataburger, Coca-Cola, TETCO, Texas Med Clinic and Frost Bank and is an official event of Fiesta for the first time. Proceeds from the event benefit the nonprofit Sports Foundation and its youth programs.

Brodels
04-17-2005, 07:54 PM
ABA TO SCOUT FOR POTENTIAL PRO PLAYERS AT SAN ANTONIO EVENT

15-Apr-2005
San Antonio, TX -- Jermaine Coleman, Vice President of Operations for the San Antonio Stallions ABA professional basketball team beginning play in November announced that he will be checking out the play of males of high school age and above to invite to the team's upcoming tryouts in May at the Whataburger Roundball Ruckus 3-on-3 basketball tournament April 23 and 24 at the Alamodome in San Antonio. According to Coleman, "The ABA is looking to bring in fan-friendly players that have the drive to win in basketball. We think there will be quite a few players there."

Players who want a chance at that tryout invitation need to register for the San Antonio Sports Foundation's Whataburger Roundball Ruckus by Monday, April 18th at 5 p.m.. They may register online at www.SanAntonioSports.org or by calling (210) 820-2100 during business hours. Entry forms are also available at area TETCO stores and Texas med Clinics. Entry fees are $100 for each three to five person team.

Coleman will also be judging the Slam Dunk Contest at the Whataburger Roundball Ruckus, just one of the many featured contests that will be conducted during the two-day event. For more information, visit www.SanAntonioSports.org or call (210) 820-2101.

The Ruckus is an event of the nonprofit San Antonio Sports Foundation and is sponsored by Whataburger, Coca-Cola, TETCO, Texas Med Clinic and Frost Bank and is an official event of Fiesta for the first time. Proceeds from the event benefit the nonprofit Sports Foundation and its youth programs.

Is timvp going pro?

:smokin

timvp
04-17-2005, 08:14 PM
timvp has retired due to a hyperextended scale reading.

:drunk