PDA

View Full Version : BRHornet45

Strokin3's
10-29-2009, 06:40 AM
Hey BR what happened to your Hornets? You talked a lot of trash before the game, how do you feel now? The Spurs are for real. Tune in next season when the Spurs are having their ring ceremony. Go Pistons!! Go Spurs!!!

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2009, 06:49 AM
look son, who u callin out...

AussieFanKurt
10-29-2009, 06:56 AM
he was smoking too much crack

why else would he start everything with "sons"

eisfeld
10-29-2009, 07:01 AM
Sissy, cuckold post pending...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-29-2009, 07:10 AM
There's a thing called winning with grace, and this thread is the opposite. Gloating is ugly, OP.

BR is good people, lay off him. :ihit

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Hey BR what happened to your Hornets? You talked a lot of trash before the game, how do you feel now? The Spurs are for real. Tune in next season when the Spurs are having their ring ceremony. Go Pistons!! Go Spurs!!!

son we got our asses beat. that's all there is to it. until guys like David West decided to play on both ends of the floor, we will continue to have sloppy D .... Spurs hit their shots and played better. plain and simple.

also ... what kind of bandwagon jumping sissy are you? "go Pistons!! go Spurs!!" WTF??? ... son you come in here with 36 post calling me out which is fine, but it sure is convenient for you to have TWO favorite teams isn't it? that way you can jump back and forth between teams whenever one is doing better than the other. what a chump.

NRHector
10-29-2009, 08:21 AM
Come on now be good to BRHornet, he is a good guy and funny and there is nothing wrong with a little smack talk is part of being a fan. Good luck to your Hornets BRHornet45:toast

Agloco
10-29-2009, 08:27 AM
son we got our asses beat. that's all there is to it. until guys like David West decided to play on both ends of the floor, we will continue to have sloppy D .... Spurs hit their shots and played better. plain and simple.

also ... what kind of bandwagon jumping sissy are you? "go Pistons!! go Spurs!!" WTF??? ... son you come in here with 36 post calling me out which is fine, but it sure is convenient for you to have TWO favorite teams isn't it? that way you can jump back and forth between teams whenever one is doing better than the other. what a chump.

:lol

It's all good BR. Just ignore this idiot.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM

god bless

Indazone
10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Spurs came out with their big guns last night. It's like Obama girl. Two big double D's titties and smacked your Hornets in the face until your boys couldn't see straight. You called for mercy and mercy never came. You drowned in a sea of head smacking gams.

Okafor said offense? What offense? I didn't practice with this team at all for two weeks and I don't know no offense! :lol

God Bless! :toast

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Spurs came out with their big guns last night. It's like Obama girl. Two big double D's titties and smacked your Hornets in the face until your boys couldn't see straight. You called for mercy and mercy never came. You drowned in a sea of head smacking gams.

Okafor said offense? What offense? I didn't practice with this team at all for two weeks and I don't know no offense! :lol

God Bless! :toast

LOL son Okafor put up 18 and 10 last night!

TheProfessor
10-29-2009, 09:20 AM

Someone just got beat down. Rightfully so.

ATRAIN
10-29-2009, 09:23 AM
BRHornet sorry that the OP doesnt know any better.........god bless

Indazone
10-29-2009, 09:37 AM

It's team son. Team.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 09:42 AM
It's team son. Team.

yea son but you called out Okafor as if he didn't know offense. he was solid last night lol

Strokin3's
10-29-2009, 09:45 AM

First of all I have always made it clear that the Pistons were my favorite team and the Spurs are my 2nd favorite team. Yeah I have 2 teams that I root for just so happens one is from the East and one from the West. If you can't handle someone calling you out when your team lays an egg stop talking so much smack on every forum that I see your face on SON. You can dish it out, but can you take it? Its all in fun and games, but I don't appreciate being called a sissy or a chump. I never called you any names. Didn't your mama teach you any manners boy? By the way, I don't jump back and forth with the Pistons and Spurs, I stand behind my teams win or lose. Hopefully you will do the same when Chris Paul is traded from your financially strapped, soon to be relocated franchise. Send him to Detroit, can you work that out son? :lmao

Interrohater
10-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Come on man, this ish is weak. We talk all the time about being a "class" organization. Emulate the team and be classy.

There's a thing called winning with grace, and this thread is the opposite. Gloating is ugly, OP.

BR is good people, lay off him. :ihit

:tu

Strokin3's
10-29-2009, 09:50 AM

You don't need to call me an idiot in order to highlight that BR is a funny guy. BR is a funny guy, but he seemed to get a little hot under the collar when I threw his trash talking back in his face. I like the pics on your post though, she is smokin hot, DAM*!! :ihit

InK
10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Sad gangbang, but yea, BR and his girls are untouchable, god bless.

Interrohater
10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
There's just something about gloating after the fact that irks me. Seems childish. I'm cool with trash talk the way BR and the rest of us did it, but when the game is over and your opponent comes and says "Hey, good game, you whooped us." You don't laugh in his face and call him a bitch.

SenorSpur
10-29-2009, 10:02 AM

That stat line of 18 and 10 is pretty stout for a guy who's had such limited practice time with his teammates.

BTW BR, I'd be interested in getting your take on Okafor vs. Chandler. Which one do you prefer for your squad? ANd what are your projections for Okafor this season?

z0sa
Hornet makes a thread calling us out, we make one in response after our team absolutely fucks his up, yet spurfan defends him cause he's "good people."

Pussies. The man deserves to be ragged on.

Spursfan092120
Good god...this guy is crazy..it's all good, BRHornet...dude doesn't represent all Spurs fans...

TheProfessor
10-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Hornet makes a thread calling us out, we make one in response after our team absolutely fucks his up, yet spurfan defends him cause he's "good people."

Then do it in the thread he made. This is just grandstanding.

anakha
10-29-2009, 10:06 AM

i'm the opposite of trollable

Oh, the irony. :lmao

Spursfan092120
10-29-2009, 10:07 AM
Then do it in the thread he made. This is just grandstanding.
this

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
First of all I have always made it clear that the Pistons were my favorite team and the Spurs are my 2nd favorite team. Yeah I have 2 teams that I root for just so happens one is from the East and one from the West. If you can't handle someone calling you out when your team lays an egg stop talking so much smack on every forum that I see your face on SON. You can dish it out, but can you take it? Its all in fun and games, but I don't appreciate being called a sissy or a chump. I never called you any names. Didn't your mama teach you any manners boy? By the way, I don't jump back and forth with the Pistons and Spurs, I stand behind my teams win or lose. Hopefully you will do the same when Chris Paul is traded from your financially strapped, soon to be relocated franchise. Send him to Detroit, can you work that out son? :lmao

LMAO at this silly little bastard sons

I am sorry. I didn't notice that you have "always made it clear" that your #1 team is the Pistons.... its kinda hard to notice anything about 36 fucking post son. I can dish it out, but can't take it? really??? ... If I couldn't take it then I wouldn't have came back on to this message board. I can take it, but I'm not gonna let some bandwagon jumping "2 favorite teams" newbie talk ridiculous smack.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:16 AM

son I don't have a single problem with being ragged on. read the above reply.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:18 AM
That stat line of 18 and 10 is pretty stout for a guy who's had such limited practice time with his teammates.

BTW BR, I'd be interested in getting your take on Okafor vs. Chandler. Which one do you prefer for your squad? ANd what are your projections for Okafor this season?

I'm still not sure what to think of the Okafor/Chandler trade. too early to tell ... Chandler was my favorite player, but I'm excited to see what Okafor can bring. Last night was the first time in 3 years that I have seen our Center actually have a good post up game. we shall see.

SamoanTD
10-29-2009, 10:23 AM

I am sorry. I didn't notice that you have "always made it clear" that your #1 team is the Pistons.... its kinda hard to notice anything about 36 fucking post son. I can dish it out, but can't take it? really??? ... If I couldn't take it then I wouldn't have came back on to this message board. I can take it, but I'm not gonna let some bandwagon jumping "2 favorite teams" newbie talk ridiculous smack.
LMAO damn somebody jus got the buisness!!

T2150
10-29-2009, 10:35 AM
I thought Okafor got a lot of his run in garbage time and was taking it to DB when the game was well in hand so I wouldn't really be all that amped up on his numbers... plus he was being fed every time in the second half...

z0sa
10-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Oh, the irony. :lmao

son I don't have a single problem with being ragged on. read the above reply.

:lmao fail. Not only am I just trolling as well, Hornet understands.

Good job proving that I am, indeed, the opposite of trollable.

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 10:46 AM
people from louisianna, are gennerally not to bright.....obviously

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:48 AM
I thought Okafor got a lot of his run in garbage time and was taking it to DB when the game was well in hand so I wouldn't really be all that amped up on his numbers... plus he was being fed every time in the second half...

son he had 9 and 7 at halftime.

anakha
10-29-2009, 10:48 AM
:lmao fail. Not only am I just trolling as well, Hornet understands.

Definition fail.

http://www.pcmag.com/encyclopedia_term/0,2542,t=trolling&i=53181,00.asp#

Posting derogatory messages about sensitive subjects on newsgroups and chat rooms to bait users into responding.

If you were the opposite of trollable, you wouldn't be so gung-ho about responding.

Try again.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:49 AM
people from louisianna, are gennerally not to bright.....obviously

wow son just wow. you owned yourself right there ... at least we know how to spell "generally". oh and I think you meant "too", not "to".

NASpurs
10-29-2009, 10:54 AM
wow son just wow. you owned yourself right there ... at least we know how to spell "generally". oh and I think you meant "too", not "to".

Don't forget the "louisanna" typo with the misuse of a comma after it and what seems like an ellipsis not being used correctly.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Don't forget the "louisanna" typo with the misuse of a comma after it and what seems like an ellipsis not being used correctly.

lol son I couldn't believe what I was reading there. now of course this is only a message board and I hate grammar police, but damn. If you're gonna talk smack about an entire state "not being too smart", at least make yourself look legit lol.

NASpurs
10-29-2009, 10:58 AM
lol son I couldn't believe what I was reading there. now of course this is only a message board and I hate grammar police, but damn. If you're gonna talk smack about and entire state "not being too smart", at least make yourself look legit lol.

*an entire state

:lol just fucking around with you

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 10:59 AM
*an entire state

:lol just fucking around with you

LMFAO!! ownage! ... one damn typo! A for effort there son

redzero
10-29-2009, 11:06 AM
The Hornets will be better once they get their rotations down and play some real defense.

Oh, and when they fire that useless asshole, Byron Scott. What does it take for him to play rookies?

z0sa
10-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Definition fail.

Indeed. You have confused BR's original thread trash talking (which happens between sports fans) with trolling. His team got pwned, a response thread is made, spurfan wets their pants, I come in, he agrees, you're wrong.

If you were the opposite of trollable, you wouldn't be so gung-ho about responding.

There was no trolling, I am the original troll in this thread.

Try again.

You should take your own advice.

DJB
10-29-2009, 11:38 AM

Are u saying that the hornets didn't hit their shots? They shot 50% from the floor...

redzero
10-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Are u saying that the hornets didn't hit their shots? They shot 50% from the floor...

The Spurs hit more of their shots.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 11:47 AM

our defense outside of Paul, Wright, and Posey sucked.

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 11:54 AM

typing off my phone son, don't care much about spelling, as long as you got the message and the point, which I'm sure you did...hell you live there so you know better than anyone else.

T2150
10-29-2009, 11:55 AM
they were down 18 at the half too... EO is solid, but he really won't be much of a force... at least not enough of one to make the Whorenets relevant

redzero
10-29-2009, 11:58 AM
they were down 18 at the half too... EO is solid, but he really won't be much of a force... at least not enough of one to make the Whorenets relevant

The dude only played 28 minutes. He is good enough, and it's only the first game of the season. He didn't play at all in preseason, and the Hornets are still trying to develop some chemistry.

anakha
10-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Indeed. You have confused BR's original thread trash talking (which happens between sports fans) with trolling. His team got pwned, a response thread is made, spurfan wets their pants, I come in, he agrees, you're wrong.

Ducking behind semantics. :lol

BR opened a thread in the Spurs forum with the intention of inciting responses. I'm pretty sure it was all in good fun, but that's still trolling.

And trolling the poster who made the original troll post is still responding. Whether or not the responses were in his original thread or in this one, you still accept to the bait by encouraging them.

EmptyMan
10-29-2009, 12:01 PM
BRHornet is a good man.

T2150
10-29-2009, 12:05 PM

The dude only played 28 minutes. He is good enough, and it's only the first game of the season. He didn't play at all in preseason, and the Hornets are still trying to develop some chemistry.

Why didn't he play in the preseason? Team docs and his doc cleared him to play... The FO and entire team was getting uneasy with him not even practicing... my point is that what I saw was him getting easy buckets with a lot of looks against a rookie that had never played a single NBA game before...

z0sa
10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Ducking behind semantics. :lol

you're really showing off your critical thinking today.

By your definition, anyone who posts a topic and expects responses is trolling.

By your definition, trash talking between two fans and 'inciting' responses because two team are about to play eachother is trolling, as opposed to good old fashioned trash talking.

By my definition, you're ignorant.

cnyc3
10-29-2009, 12:23 PM
sons, okafor beasted blair on a handful of plays. Blair was implementing the Bonner post-defense. God bless

SenorSpur
10-29-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm still not sure what to think of the Okafor/Chandler trade. too early to tell ... Chandler was my favorite player, but I'm excited to see what Okafor can bring. Last night was the first time in 3 years that I have seen our Center actually have a good post up game. we shall see.

During the telecast, the analysts mentioned that Scott wants the Hornets to play a more uptempo style, run more at given opportunities, rather than be the walk-it-up, setup, team they were last year. That sounds odd to me because Okafor is not the running big man that Chandler was. In other words, the style Scott wants to play this year is better suited to Chandler's game, while the style they played last year would've been more suited to Okafor's game. Am I the only one who was confused with that paradox?

anakha
10-29-2009, 12:30 PM
By your definition, trash talking between two fans and 'inciting' responses because two team are about to play eachother is trolling, as opposed to good old fashioned trash talking.

On a message board? Yes, it's both. Don't try to wiggle out of it by pretending they're completely unrelated.

By my definition, you're ignorant.

By anyone with half a mind's definition, you're trollable. No use denying it.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 12:45 PM
By anyone with half a mind's definition, you're trollable. No use denying it.

I am the opposite of trollable. It's a fact.

Second, I've been trolling you this whole thread. Fact.

anakha
10-29-2009, 12:45 PM
I am the opposite of trollable. It's a fact.

Second, I've been trolling you this whole thread. Fact.

Dancing like a puppet to BRHornet and Culburn's posts makes you trollable. Fact.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Dancing like a puppet to BRHornet and Culburn's posts makes you trollable. Fact.

LOL why are you so offended by me not being trollable? Some are born with the gift, some aren't. You obviously, were not.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
because you're being a dumbass hater for some unknown reason, even responding to supposed trolls makes me trollable, apparently.

Wow, great logic there. As great as saying only trolls post topics and expect responses. Or saying trash talking between fans on a message board when their two respective teams play is 'trolling.'

anakha
10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
LOL why are you so offended by me not being trollable? Some are born with the gift, some aren't. You obviously, were not.

:lol at you ducking the fact that the Non-Spurfan posters in the NBA Forum pretty much have you dangling on a string.

tee, hee.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 12:53 PM
:lol at you ducking the fact that the Non-Spurfan posters in the NBA Forum pretty much have you dangling on a string.

tee, hee.

I have you dangling on a string.

BTW, since I'm the opposite of trollable, its impossible for NBA forumers to have me 'dangling', even when I'm tiptoeing through the tulips tee hee.

anakha
10-29-2009, 12:55 PM
because you're being a dumbass hater for some unknown reason, even responding to supposed trolls makes me trollable, apparently.

Wow, great logic there. As great as saying only trolls post topics and expect responses.

:lmao at you putting words in my mouth and trying to twist what I said.

I'm a dumbass hater now? Better than a poster who jumps at any post uncomplimentary of the Spurs, yet still considers himself not trollable.

anakha
10-29-2009, 12:57 PM
I have you dangling on a string.

BTW, since I'm not trollable, its impossible for NBA forumers to have me 'dangling', even when I'm tiptoeing through the tulips tee hee.

So you're reduced to going on tangents and parroting what I said, now? :lol

z0sa
10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
BR opened a thread in the Spurs forum with the intention of inciting responses.

Yeah, since only trolls do that, right?

that's still trolling.

I'm pretty sure it was all in good fun,

:lol you're an idiot.

And trolling the poster who made the original troll post is still responding.

even responding to supposed trolls makes me trollable, apparently.

lmao at you putting words in my mouth

The failure continues.

Whether or not the responses were in his original thread or in this one, you still accept to the bait by encouraging them.

even responding to supposed trolls makes me trollable, apparently.

I can't make it any clearer.

z0sa
So you're reduced to going on tangents and parroting what I said, now? :lol

You have been trolled by me this whole thread. Hope you enjoyed.

BRHornet45
During the telecast, the analysts mentioned that Scott wants the Hornets to play a more uptempo style, run more at given opportunities, rather than be the walk-it-up, setup, team they were last year. That sounds odd to me because Okafor is not the running big man that Chandler was. In other words, the style Scott wants to play this year is better suited to Chandler's game, while the style they played last year would've been more suited to Okafor's game. Am I the only one who was confused with that paradox?

yea I have heard that too. really not sure man wtf they are thinking with that.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 01:07 PM
yo dumbass anakha, br is actually discussing his team in his supposed troll thread and defending them from people who *gasp* are calling him out for being so cocky.

You just don't get it.

anakha
10-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Yeah, since only trolls do that, right?

:lol you're an idiot.

The failure continues.

I can't make it any clearer.

:lmao

If you're going to cherry-pick my posts, do it right.

As per the link I posted, the definition is: Posting derogatory messages about sensitive subjects on newsgroups and chat rooms to bait users into responding.

So yes, BR trolled. And you attempting to wiggle your way out of it by claiming that anybody who posts is then a troll conveniently forgets the definition I posted, which I notice you never referenced. Ignorant, much?

And by trolling (or by your definition, 'trash-talking') him, however you may describe it, you still responded directly to what he posted. Which makes you trollable.

Sure, you might be trolling me now. When have I claimed I wasn't trollable? Only you were. And your sad history of asking 'how high?' when posters like BR and Culburn say 'Jump' proves you utterly wrong.

anakha
10-29-2009, 01:15 PM
yo dumbass anakha, br is actually discussing his team in his supposed troll thread and defending them from people who *gasp* are calling him out for being so cocky.

You just don't get it.

You moron.

His discussing his team now doesn't make his original post in the other thread any less of a troll post. Regardless of his motivations, the post itself was inflammatory and designed to incite responses.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 01:20 PM

You moron.

His discussing his team now doesn't make his original post in the other thread any less of a troll post. Regardless of his motivations, the post itself was inflammatory and designed to incite responses.

son calm the hell down. enough of this nonsense just chill out ...

I made the original thread like I always have in the past whenever the Spurs play the Hornets. it stirs up friendly smack talk and normally I am out numbered like 60 to 1 to begin with ... but of course it never fails there is always one or two dumbasses who get so worked up over a post and they take it too far.

anakha
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM
son calm the hell down. enough of this nonsense just chill out ...

I made the original thread like I always have in the past whenever the Spurs play the Hornets. it stirs up friendly smack talk and normally I am out numbered like 60 to 1 to begin with ... but of course it never fails there is always one or two dumbasses who get so worked up over a post and they take it too far.

I'm cool with it. I know you normally do this stuff and was amused by z0sa rising to the bait while calling himself non-trollable.

Watching him twist and squirm to justify himself is the most amusing part of all this.

BRHornet45
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM

You just don't get it.

son lets all be friends.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 01:24 PM

If you're going to cherry-pick my posts, do it right.

Your holier than thou attitude is on constant display, douchey, but I didn't expect such a royal undertaking after the Spurs just beat some ass. Pathetic really

As per the link I posted, the definition is: Posting derogatory messages about sensitive subjects on newsgroups and chat rooms to bait users into responding.

Would you consider the Hornets playing the Spurs to be a sensitive subject?

So yes, BR trolled.

No, he didn't. And even using your definition to say he did, I never even responded in that thread til fucking late and only to laugh at the Hornets, stupid.

And you attempting to wiggle your way out of it by claiming that anybody who posts is then a troll conveniently forgets the definition I posted, which I notice you never referenced.

I didn't reference it because *gasp* it doesn't have any meaning here except to you. Ignorant, much?

And by trolling (or by your definition, 'trash-talking') him,

Where did I say trolling is the same as trash talking?

however you may describe it, you still responded directly to what he posted. Which makes you trollable.

Where did I respond directly to what he posted?

Sure, you might be trolling me now.

Yep.

When have I claimed I wasn't trollable?

Where have you? I was meaning to ask why you have a quote from me, from weeks ago, when I have never entertained a conversation with you or even paid much attention to you, attacked you, anything. You're some no name with no life stalking me, apparently.

Only you were. And your sad history of asking 'how high?' when posters like BR and Culburn say 'Jump' proves you utterly wrong.

If you can find one post from the NBA forum, ever, where I was directly trolled by BR, I will gladly admit defeat. (it's never happened)

Culburn trolls everyone, even the opposites of trollable like myself. Not that I was trolled, he just tries very hard.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm cool with it. I know you normally do this stuff and was amused by z0sa rising to the bait while calling himself non-trollable.

Watching him twist and squirm to justify himself is the most amusing part of all this.

SON calm the hell down :lmao

Where did I rise to the bait? Quote specific posts and demonstrate how it was me "rising to the bait"

z0sa
10-29-2009, 01:28 PM
son lets all be friends.

he just can't understand that you trying to raise up friendly smack talk is not the fucking same as trolling. apparently this kid has no friends with different favorite teams or players. Maybe he just has no life, because you can't be this ignorant

anakha
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Your holier than thou attitude is on constant display, douchey, but I didn't expect such a royal undertaking after the Spurs just beat some ass. Pathetic really

Wow, someone's pissed he's being called out.

Would you consider the Hornets playing the Spurs to be a sensitive subject?

As evidenced by the reactions of quite a few posters here to any inflammatory post, the Spurs are a sensitive subject for them.

No, he didn't. And even using your definition to say he did, I never even responded in that thread til fucking late and only to laugh at the Hornets, stupid.

You still responded.

And only to laugh at the Hornets? Not according to this:

I didn't reference it because *gasp* it doesn't have any meaning here except to you. Ignorant, much?

Then why argue against the definition of trolling I posted (by claiming that every message board post is a troll post) without referencing the definition itself? Weak.

Where did I say trolling is the same as trash talking?

You called BR's post and the responses just trash-talking between fans, then stated you were trolling him in your response. So according to you, you're doing both.

Where did I respond directly to what he posted?

Eh, my mistake on this. I'd already stated earlier that your first post was a response to the whole thread BR started by encouraging everybody else to rag on him, although not a direct one.

Where have you? I was meaning to ask why you have a quote from me, from weeks ago, when I have never entertained a conversation with you or even paid much attention to you, attacked you, anything. You're some no name with no life stalking me, apparently.

The 'Most Trollable Poster' thread in the Club is accessible to everyone and was memorable because it was entertaining.

So now remembering a public post you made on that thread and calling you out on being contradictory is 'stalking'? :lmao I do that whenever I see anything contradictory, so don't feel special.

If you can find one post from the NBA forum, ever, where I was directly trolled by BR, I will gladly admit defeat. (it's never happened)

Why add a qualifier that it should only be in the NBA Forum when your first post in this thread is more than enough evidence?

Culburn trolls everyone, even the opposites of trollable like myself. Not that I was trolled, he just tries very hard.

Which explains the lengths you go to insult him. :lmao

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:00 PM
he just can't understand that you trying to raise up friendly smack talk is not the fucking same as trolling. apparently this kid has no friends with different favorite teams or players. Maybe he just has no life, because you can't be this ignorant

Let me explain it again, since you refuse to understand:

Poster from one team goes to another team's message board to talk smack. Sure, it can be friendly smack, but it's also trolling, because it's meant to incite responses to the smack talk.

Again, they're not mutually exclusive on the Internet.

And you resorting to ad hominem remarks only proves you have nothing to stand on. :lol

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 02:01 PM
z0sa getting owned as usual

z0sa
I've already dismantled everything you had to say, called you a pussy, and made you my bitch.

And it's only Game 1 of 82.

LOL@MavsFan

LOL@ StrokinCock...dude Spurs have 81 games left...don't crown em yet...they did look good though

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:03 PM
I've already dismantled everything you had to say, called you a pussy, and made you my bitch.

And you resorting to ad hominem remarks only proves you have nothing to stand on. :lol

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
z0sa doesn't even know what ad hominem means.

z0sa
z0sa getting owned as usual

Don't be jealous of our rings.

oh and stop hiding behind that troll you little bitch DoK :lol

LOL@MavsFan
lol@goran

LOL@MavsFan
10-29-2009, 02:05 PM

Dirk, Dirk, Dirk, Dirk!

LOL@MavsFan
10-29-2009, 02:06 PM
Don't be jealous of our rings.

oh and stop hiding behind that troll you little bitch DoK :lol

How many alter egos does Dirk4MVP have? I've seen at least 4. A true eLifer!

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:06 PM
anakha can't even admit defeat when the guy he's defending acknowledges what I say is true

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:09 PM

says the retarded sunfan racist college freshman :lmao I don't think I've seen such an allotment of fail in my entire life.

Goran Dragic
10-29-2009, 02:11 PM
How many alter egos does Dirk4MVP have? I've seen at least 4. A true eLifer!

z0sa just outed who I am and you still can't figure it out?

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:16 PM
anakha can't even admit defeat when the guy he's defending acknowledges what I say is true

Who said I was defending BR? I was arguing that you are trollable, and his thread just happened to be the one you responded to.

says the retarded sunfan racist college freshman I don't think I've seen such an allotment of fail in my entire life.

Way to prove you're above being trolled, there.

And I'm still waiting for you to actually prove this wrong:

Poster from one team goes to another team's message board to talk smack. Sure, it can be friendly smack, but it's also trolling, because it's meant to incite responses to the smack talk.

Again, they're not mutually exclusive on the Internet.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:20 PM
Way to prove you're above being trolled, there. :lmao

You're an idiot, I'm sorry (not really) to say it, but its true. unless one is actively engaged in a serious defense of oneself from a troll, they're not being trolled. Like I've said the whole fucking thread, simply responding to trolls and throwing insults back at them is not being trolled

The subject's not even sensitive, its the fucking opposite of sensitive because we're fans of sports teams and that inherently requires shit talking, LOL @ you for being so ignorant

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:23 PM
You're an idiot, I'm sorry (not really) to say it, but its true. unless one is actively engaged in a serious defense of oneself from a troll, they're not being trolled. Like I've said the whole fucking thread, simply responding to trolls and throwing insults back at them is the not being trolled

Again.

Trolling = designed to incite responses.

Responding to trolling, regardless of content of response = being trolled.

And no amount of ad hominem remarks and insistence otherwise can dispute that.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:24 PM
Again.

Trolling = designed to incite responses.

Responding to trolling, regardless of content of response = being trolled.

And no amount of ad hominem remarks and insistence otherwise can dispute that.

:lol my work is done here, the amount of self-pwnage you have illustrated thus far is on some kind of fucking unknown legendary level.

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:26 PM
The subject's not even sensitive, its the fucking opposite of sensitive because we're fans of sports teams and that inherently requires shit talking, LOL @ you for being so ignorant

Being a fan of a sports team inherently means that you hold that team in high regard. And for some people, that high regard means that they do not accept being told otherwise.

So yes, the sports team one is a fan of can be a sensitive topic for some people. Claiming otherwise is saying that you know how everybody explicitly feels about their team.

beachwood
10-29-2009, 02:27 PM
I like BRHornet. He adds some flavor to the forum. Keep it up BR, lots of people here appreciate fans from other teams coming in here for some goodhearted smack talk.

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:28 PM
:lol my work is done here, the amount of self-pwnage you have illustrated thus far is on some kind of fucking unknown legendary level.

And the trollable one slinks away, insisting loudly he won an argument he gave no framework on, could not defend logically, and resorted to ad hominem attacks instead.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:28 PM
So yes, the sports team one is a fan of can be a sensitive topic for some people.

It's a competition, winner gets gloating rights. BRHornet agrees, you are wrong.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:29 PM
And the trollable one slinks away, insisting loudly he won an argument he gave no framework on, and resorted to ad hominem attacks instead.

I absolutely gave you my reasoning, it is you who is too dense to understand it.

great thread.

How does one "loudly" slink away, hmm? I'm still waiting for those posts that demonstrate I was directly trolled. other than your inherently fallible arguments and misinterpreted definitions, I see no framework for you.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:29 PM
I like BRHornet. He adds some flavor to the forum. Keep it up BR, lots of people here appreciate fans from other teams coming in here for some goodhearted smack talk.

He gets it.

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:30 PM
It's a competition, winner gets gloating rights. BRHornet agrees, you are wrong.

What relation does this have to the original point?

The only thing you're saying here is that winning gives you a basis to respond to the trolling.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:31 PM
What relation does this have to the original point?

The only thing you're saying here is that winning gives you a basis to respond to the trolling.

:rollin

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:31 PM
He gets it.

Yet again, you're confusing the point.

Again, I'm cool with what BR does. It still doesn't mean that his post isn't trolling by the very definition itself.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Yet again, you're confusing the point.

Again, I'm cool with what BR does. It still doesn't mean that his post isn't trolling by the very definition itself.

He doesn't get it.

anakha
:rollin

Still waiting for an actual counterargument.

anakha
He doesn't get it.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:34 PM

Ahem

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:35 PM

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Anakha could be mentally challenged, no joke.

I mean, I even admitted I was trolling this whole time and he's still continued on and on. It's been a blast, thanks.

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Anakha could be mentally challenged, no joke.

Still waiting.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:37 PM
Still waiting.

What part of "I've already dismantled everything you had to say" don't you understand?

LOL
10-29-2009, 02:47 PM
lol,anakha gettting owned

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:48 PM
What part of "I've already dismantled everything you had to say" don't you understand?

Not even close.

Please, show your counterarguments to the following points:

1) A poster from one team goes to another team's message board to talk smack. That is trolling according to the definition of the word that I posted, because he intends to and gets responses to his smack talk. Your argument that being a fan of a team cannot be considered a sensitive topic (and therefore, a non-trollable one) is wrong, evidenced by the way some posters can and have responded to such smack talk.

2) You claim to be non-trollable. By the definition of the word, that implies you do not respond to trolling. But the fact that you have responded to BR's smack talk and your continued responses to Culburn's smack talk completely prove otherwise.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:54 PM
Not even close.

Please, show your counterarguments to the following points:

1) A poster from one team goes to another team's message board to talk smack. That is trolling according to the definition of the word that I posted, because he intends to and gets responses to his smack talk. Your argument that being a fan of a team cannot be considered a sensitive topic (and therefore, a non-trollable one) is wrong, evidenced by the way some posters can and have responded to such smack talk.

2) You claim to be non-trollable. By the definition of the word, that implies you do not respond to trolling. But the fact that you have responded to BR's smack talk and your continued responses to Culburn's smack talk completely prove otherwise.

:sleep:sleep seriously, I've answered all your bullshit questions. Everyone besides you that has posted has said something along the lines I did. For some unknown reason, you attacked me because I said I'm the opposite of trollable weeks ago in a different forum while possibly being sarcastic and that for some reason offended you even though it has absolutely nothing to do with you, douche. I never even responded to Hornet's posts directly. Come down off your pedestal and enjoy a little smack talk, Mr. Sensitive.

anakha
10-29-2009, 02:58 PM
:sleep:sleep seriously, I've answered all your bullshit questions. Everyone besides you that has posted has said something along the lines I did. For some unknown reason, you attacked me because I said I'm the opposite of trollable weeks ago in a different form while possibly being sarcastic and that for some reason offended you even though it has absolutely nothing to do with you, douche. I never even responded to Hornet's posts directly. Come down off your pedestal and enjoy a little smack talk, Mr. Sensitive.

So now you're backpedaling from your statement of being not trollable while vigorously defending it before, while refusing to provide any coherent or logical counterargument?

Suuuuuuure, you've won. :rolleyes

z0sa
10-29-2009, 02:58 PM
So now you're backpedaling from your statement of being not trollable while vigorously defending it before, while refusing to provide any coherent or logical counterargument?

Suuuuuuure, you've won. :rolleyes

My god you're fucking stupid. I've given you counterarguments, I've stated my case, everyone agrees that it was good natured smacktalk including BR, you're wrong period.

and why do you care if I'm trollable or not? I mean, its seriously fucking creepy how much of an interest you have in me. I never vigorously defended myself, because I'm trolling an idiot. I have kept you on the defensive the entire time, because I'm so clearly right and supported by other posters its well, funny.

These last posts though, have been dead serious. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.

anakha
10-29-2009, 03:13 PM
My god you're fucking stupid. I've given you counterarguments, I've stated my case, everyone agrees that it was good natured smacktalk including BR, you're wrong period.

and why do you care if I'm trollable or not? I mean, its seriously fucking creepy how much of an interest you have in me. I never vigorously defended myself, because I'm trolling an idiot. I have kept you on the defensive the entire time, because I'm so clearly right and supported by other posters its well, funny.

These last posts though, have been dead serious. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.

All you had to do was admit you weren't serious when you stated you weren't trollable, and I would have never responded.

You tried to defend your stance, and I supported what I said. Look at my post history and I've always done that.

And you're completely missing the point when you say that it's good-natured smack talk, therefore it isn't trolling. Prove the points I made above are wrong if you want to prove me wrong, or prove that my definition of the word is wrong, not by going in a completely different direction.

Resorting to ad hominem remarks for the past few pages isn't helping your case, either.

z0sa
10-29-2009, 03:20 PM
All you had to do was admit you weren't serious when you stated you weren't trollable, and I would have never responded.

I don't have to defend anything I say without justifiable cause. Again, get off your high pedestal and come down to our level. I will continue by specifying exactly what I have already answered in this thread, with bewilderment since you seem to have missed it all while still responding to it.

You tried to defend your stance,

False and I answered why.

and I supported what I said.

You haven't supported anything you said, whatsoever, except for the one "I'm the opposite of trollable" comment. I have asked you to directly quote where I was trolled (mainly for personal laughter purposes), you have failed. Again, already said this.

Look at my post history

No thanks.

and you're completely missing the point when you say that it's good-natured smack talk, therefore it isn't trolling.

That's your opinion, great - but mine and the other posters in this thread and the other one have a much different one. Which is why I keep calling you dense: you can't see past your own inhibitions. Not my problem and I already said this in the thread.

Prove the points I made above are wrong if you want to prove me wrong, not by going in a completely different direction.

I already have earlier this thread ffs.

Repeat: What part of "I've already dismantled everything you had to say" don't you understand?

Your arguments are weak. You're asking me for more argumentation when I've already refuted what you had to say.

anakha
10-29-2009, 03:44 PM
False and I answered why.

You tried to refute what I said when I called out your contradictory statements. That's defending yourself.

You haven't supported anything you said, whatsoever, except for the one "I'm the opposite of trollable" comment. I have asked you to directly quote where I was trolled (mainly for personal laughter purposes), you have failed. Again, already said this.

I already supported everything, and even went out of my way to make everything easier for you to understand with my earlier post. Way to ignore the points I posted above.

That's your opinion, great - but mine and the other posters in this thread and the other one have a much different one. Which is why I keep calling you dense: you can't see past your own inhibitions. Not my problem and I already said this in the thread.

My opinion is based on a documented definition of trolling, I've argued that smack talk instigated by another team's fan on a message board is trolling, and this argument is evidenced by the way smack talk by other teams' fans are made and responded to here.

All everybody else has been saying so far is that the smack talk is in good fun and lighthearted. That doesn't do a thing to disprove anything I've said because I haven't been arguing about the intention behind the post.

You keep insisting intention keeps BR's post from being trolling, I'm arguing content makes it so. It painted the Spurs negatively and was made to incite Spurs fans to react.

Once again, I'm cool with BR making that post. I don't mind his smack talk. I even would have responded myself. But it still doesn't make his original post not trolling, according to the definition.

I already have earlier this thread ffs.

Then if you're really convinced you're right, actually make a post outlining your counterargument and prove my statements wrong. Don't keep claiming you've already done so, as it makes you look like you're evading.

Strokin3's
10-29-2009, 04:01 PM

So what I am a new guy, you were once a new guy too. Whats wrong with having 2 favorite teams. Do you not like 2 different flavors of ice cream? 2 different body types of women? You must be a pretty bland guy if you just like "1" of everything. By the way, who is the guy in your avatar? I will never be a bandwagon cat, I am sure you remember that teal days of Pistons basketball?!?! I throw up in my mouth sometimes just thinking of that era, but I stuck with my team through thick and thin and always will. Go Pistons!! Go Spurs!! :ihit

LOL texans
10-29-2009, 06:38 PM
Fuck the hornets

symple19
10-29-2009, 06:51 PM

Son, BRhornet is good people --- Ease back