PDA

View Full Version : Ive got my coffee, where the heck is TIMVP???

bigfan
10-29-2009, 08:44 AM
As an out-of-towner I count on his reviews!

Whisky Dog
10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
The game was on national tv last night so unless you're an out of country-er you had no excuse not to watch it. Well, with the Internet you had no excuse either way

JUUOT
10-29-2009, 08:50 AM
I agree, there is only one thing worst than not watching the game, it is not reading timvp's game thoughts.

I would pay for it but so should the spurs!

Brazil
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
As an out-of-towner I count on his reviews!

+1 !

I saw the game but I need timvp thoughts to be sure I saw well.

Riverwalkman
10-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Oh, I missed his game thoughts too, that's always been very nice materials.

bigfan
10-29-2009, 09:08 AM
The game was on national tv last night so unless you're an out of country-er you had no excuse not to watch it. Well, with the Internet you had no excuse either way

I DID watch it genius, I just like reading TIMVPs impressions.

SpurNation
10-29-2009, 09:14 AM
Words can't descibe what happened in the game. It was that good. :toast

Whisky Dog
10-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Wow, surprising how many of you don't trust your own eyes. If you saw the game you should know enough about basketball to get at least a general understanding if how everyone played.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2009, 09:22 AM
the final score and statsheet is all need.....

rollinger and per is favourite stat without watching the game, nothing beats pulling out assumptions from the ass and spreading it.....

Riverwalkman
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Words can't descibe what happened in the game. It was that good. :toast

:lol You win.

benefactor
10-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Wow, surprising how many of you don't trust your own eyes. If you saw the game you should know enough about basketball to get at least a general understanding if how everyone played.
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Mavs<Spurs
10-29-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm waiting for Timvp's thoughts too.
And I watched the game (several times). lol - DVR !

:flag:

Brazil
10-29-2009, 10:24 AM

yeah but no. You can watch a game and have your own perception it's always good to have a different point of view especially if the point of view in question is an experimented and wised one.

peskypesky
10-29-2009, 10:26 AM
i watched the game, but i need TimVP to set me straight.

Whisky Dog
10-29-2009, 10:29 AM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Nice self description, but you really should work on self esteem. No reason to think so badly about yourself.

I enjoy reading the thoughts too, but not to set me straight. Sure are a lot of sheep in the church of timvp. Hope your kool aid is at least grape flavored.

benefactor
10-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Nice self description, but you really should work on self esteem. No reason to think so badly about yourself.

I enjoy reading the thoughts too, but not to set me straight. Sure are a lot of sheep in the church of timvp. Hope your kool aid is at least grape flavored.
I was actually agreeing with you by posting that.

MarCowMar
10-29-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm man enough to admit that timvp understands the game better than me. I hope he shares his thoughts. :)

urunobili
10-29-2009, 11:13 AM
his thoughts are left to finally move forward to the next game...

kace
10-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Indeed, i find it very strange that this kind of Game Thoughts/Recap with individual evaluations/graduations doesn't exist in a professional paper/sport site after each game.

It's very interesting and it's made for soccer after every game here in several french papers or sport sites.

Luckily, we have timvp one's which are easily as good (better ?) that what some professional journalist would do. Yes, i miss them too.

still very strange to not see this in some SA sites for a sport and a team so popular there.

EricB
10-29-2009, 11:19 AM
good lord...

urunobili
10-29-2009, 11:20 AM
good lord...

so what's the whining all about?

benefactor
10-29-2009, 12:11 PM
his thoughts are left to finally move forward to the next game...

timvp
10-29-2009, 12:17 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137932

Sorry for being late to the party :wakeup