PDA

View Full Version : So, who does NOT play tonight (against Chicago)?

ElNono
10-29-2009, 10:12 AM
We all know Pop said he is going to try to keep the vest fresh, and even mentioned the popssibility of them not playing certain back to back games, like he has done in the past with players like Horry, or even last season with the Big 3...
So who do you think might sit out tonight, and do you think it's a good idea?

SpursFanATL
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Given the lack of minutes needed from the vets last night, and since this is only the second game of the season, I bet we see everyone get some time again tonight.

Depending on how the game goes, I could see Hill getting more playing time again tonight. I know they are saying Parker is fine, but he hit that floor hard.

SamoanTD
10-29-2009, 10:40 AM
i dnt think we need ta change with the depth that we have shoot i dnt think i have seen timmy sit on da bench that long lol felt like he didnt even play yesterday. Bt if any changes come I think it will come wit mason and hill gettin a lil more time today

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2009, 10:40 AM
It's too early in the season to start benching people. I would like to see all th evets play at least 15 minutes tonights

peskypesky
10-29-2009, 10:41 AM
everyone will play.

benefactor
10-29-2009, 10:43 AM
It's too early in the season to start benching people. I would like to see all th evets play at least 15 minutes tonights
Agreed...but I will go further and say that everyone will probably play regular minutes.

Players are still working themselves into game shape, so the minutes are not a bad thing...plus after the game on Halloween night they will be off until Thursday.

Brazil
10-29-2009, 10:46 AM
I guess the minutes will be shared more or less like for the Hornets game. Nobody on the roster played more than 30 mn.