PDA

View Full Version : Daily Assignment Thread: Homosexual Tendencies

katyon6th
10-29-2009, 03:58 PM
When first taking on this assignment from B2B, I was trying to decide which way I wanted to take this topic. Do I want to play it safe and discuss homosexual tendencies as a whole and address questions like “What exactly are homosexual tendencies?” “Why do people have these tendencies?” “If I have these tendencies, does it mean I’m gay?” OR do I expose myself and just share my own homosexual tendencies and hope that others share theirs as well? Because you know, we all have a little homo in us. Don’t kid yourself. And so because I don’t have the time to dedicate in researching this topic and because Google only provides me with articles that are based on Jesus Christ, the Bible and religion when searching “homosexual tendencies”, I decided to go with the latter. Here goes nothing. (This may get long, sorry.)

People say that most kids when growing up explore their sexuality in some way with others of the same sex. I did, maybe at a later age than most. I remember the first time I saw my best friend naked; I had to be around 12 or 13 years old. I remember trying not to look but not being able to help myself. We had all the same parts but ours looked different from one another, I was intrigued. I took a mental picture and saved it for later. We were inseparable and the more time we spent together, the more time we got naked together. It was innocent at first, taking baths together, swimming naked, etc. Then, one day we found ourselves making out with each other. I can’t remember what led up to that but I definitely remember the making out. That turned into getting in bed naked together and touching one another. Innocent stuff, really. I remember being turned on. And somewhat confused. Time passed and we grew out of our sexual exploration days but we remained best friends and inseparable. I went on to date boys and I liked it. The confusion, what little it was, went away. I knew I wasn’t gay, I just didn’t know at the time why my best friend turned me on. Bisexual? I don’t think so. If we’re going to label it, facts lean towards yes. But the only committed and mature relationships I’ve ever been in were with men. There have been isolated incidents with women and a recent ongoing incident with one woman. But I’ve never once thought I could be in an intimate and committed relationship with another woman. It has always been sexual, never emotional.

Aside from asking you to divulge your homoriffic stories with me, I also I have a question for you all. I’ve met significantly more females that are attracted to both sexes than more males that are. Do you think this is because it’s more glamorous and more publically accepted by people? Do you think there actually are more men out there that are attracted to the same sex as well as the opposite but just won’t admit it? Or maybe, just maybe, could it be that the female body overall is just more attractive than a male’s body? On subject but slightly a different note, I honestly believe that every man and every woman has had at least one homosexual tendency in their life, whether they’d like to admit it or not. This doesn’t have to be something physical either; it could be something as simple as finding someone of the same sex attractive. And I don’t think that makes anyone a homosexual. It’s simply a homosexual tendency.

Let’s discuss this.

to21
10-29-2009, 04:01 PM
:jack

Reichen Lehmkuhl
10-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Because you know, we all have a little homo in us. Don’t kid yourself.

You can say that again!

BacktoBasics
10-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Aside from asking you to divulge your homoriffic stories with me, I also I have a question for you all. I’ve met significantly more females that are attracted to both sexes than more males that are. Do you think this is because it’s more glamorous and more publically accepted by people? Do you think there actually are more men out there that are attracted to the same sex as well as the opposite but just won’t admit it? Or maybe, just maybe, could it be that the female body overall is just more attractive than a male’s body? On subject but slightly a different note, I honestly believe that every man and every woman has had at least one homosexual tendency in their life, whether they’d like to admit it or not. This doesn’t have to be something physical either; it could be something as simple as finding someone of the same sex attractive. And I don’t think that makes anyone a homosexual. It’s simply a homosexual tendency.

Let’s discuss this.I think females are just inherently different in their acceptance of what's attractive in comparison to a man's point of view.

So you're saying that "gay" is preference not a pre-wired genetic state of being?

....and thanks for the jerking material :wow

katyon6th
10-29-2009, 04:12 PM
I think females are just inherently different in their acceptance of what's attractive in comparison to a man's point of view.

So you're saying that "gay" is preference not a pre-wired genetic state of being?

....and thanks for the jerking material :wow

I guess that is what I'm saying. Thanks for making one of my points.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Yeah I'd say being a homosexual is a prewired thing. You hear stories all the time of homosexuals saying at age 10 they knew they were "different' or were attracted to their sex that early.

I'm not smart enough to understand why it is, or what makes or fuels it.

I don't believe being a homosexual is something you decide you are, you just are.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 04:15 PM
The genetic vs. environment/choice is an interesting issue.

BacktoBasics
10-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah I'd say being a homosexual is a prewired thing. You hear stories all the time of homosexuals saying at age 10 they knew they were "different' or were attracted to their sex that early.

I don't believe being a homosexual is something you decide you are, you just are.
Only she just told you that her sexual exploits, although gay in nature, weren't pre-wired. They were simply emotions she acted upon.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 04:17 PM

I think that being bi apparently has become "trendy". Especially in your Hollywood/celebrity circles. Kind of just one of those things you have to do to be cool.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Only she just told you that her sexual exploits, although gay in nature, weren't pre-wired. They were simply emotions she acted upon.

But is a person who is homosexual just saying "ya know what I like being gay" or are they saying this is who I am, I just am that way.

I don't know this may be a discussion I have to bow out of due to me being just not intelligent enough to hang.

ginobili's bald spot
10-29-2009, 04:23 PM
So I'm not the only one who got major wood reading this?

also...

There have been isolated incidents with women and a recent ongoing incident with one woman. But I’ve never once thought I could be in an intimate and committed relationship with another woman. It has always been sexual, never emotional.

I think this requires further explanation.

EricB
I think that being bi apparently has become "trendy". Especially in your Hollywood/celebrity circles. Kind of just one of those things you have to do to be cool.

No question and I agree 100%. Women like Lindsey Lohan and Ann Heche are great examples of that trying to get their names BACK into the circles by dating other women.

It wasn't what, a couple months after her and Elen broke up that Heche was dating an almost married to a man?

The truly homosexual like Ellen Degeneres, Rosie O'Donnel, Doogie Howser (Sorry I say that only cause I don't know his name) I think the are true homosexuals who are in an enviroment accepting enough to where they can come right out and be that person. I feel bad for individuals who really ar homosexuals but feel pressure to be otherwise due to work, family or whatever other pressures.

Sorry I know I got off track there possibly.

BacktoBasics
But is a person who is homosexual just saying "ya know what I like being gay" or are they saying this is who I am, I just am that way.

I don't know this may be a discussion I have to bow out of due to me being just not intelligent enough to hang.I really don't think its a matter of intelligence.

tlongII
10-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Personally I think Katy should just expose herself.

BacktoBasics
10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Doogie Howser (Sorry I say that only cause I don't know his name) Don't you ever disrespect NPH again.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
I have to admit that this is one area that I am a terrible hypocrite. I think two women together is hot but the thought of two guys together creeps me out.

ginobili's bald spot
10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
I have to admit that this is one area that I am a terrible hypocrite. I think two women together is hot but the thought of two guys together creeps me out.

I think there are a lot of us like that.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Don't you ever disrespect NPH again.

:lol

Neil Patrick Harris thanks. He is damn funny on that show though. No disrespect intended.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:31 PM

I would say its widely accepted that two women together is something thats considered beautifull because of how sensual women are.

I personally don't get weirded out by seeing two guys together holding hands or being affectionate (hugging kissing stuff like that)

I felt bad for classmates in high school that I knew wanted to date people of the same sex but couldn't out of fear of being ostracized if they did come out.

CosmicCowboy
I think there are a lot of us like that.

I've only been in a three way once (that ended badly) where the women were bi-curious and that stuff is incredibly hot in person.

katyon6th
I was hoping others would share stories with me. Booooooooo.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 04:33 PM
I would say its widely accepted that two women together is something thats considered beautifull because of how sensual women are.

I personally don't get weirded out by seeing two guys together holding hands or being affectionate (hugging kissing stuff like that)

I felt bad for classmates in high school that I knew wanted to date people of the same sex but couldn't out of fear of being ostracized if they did come out.

Actually I can even deal with the public displays of affection with guys, I just don't wanna think about the rest.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM

I think part of what I said fear of telling said stories is why there haven't been any yet.

Women seem more open with it than guys, macho guy stuff I'm sure is the reason.

Although it is funny to broach the subject with some women and they act like you've insulted their deceased family by doing so.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Actually I can even deal with the public displays of affection with guys, I just don't wanna think about the rest.

Haha, point taken.

BacktoBasics
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
You know you like the idea of me licking a sausage at the grocers. Don't fool yourself.

CubanMustGo
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
When first taking on this assignment from B2B, I was trying to decide which way I wanted to take this topic. Do I want to play it safe and discuss homosexual tendencies as a whole and address questions like “What exactly are homosexual tendencies?” “Why do people have these tendencies?” “If I have these tendencies, does it mean I’m gay?” OR do I expose myself and just share my own homosexual tendencies and hope that others share theirs as well? Because you know, we all have a little homo in us. Don’t kid yourself. And so because I don’t have the time to dedicate in researching this topic and because Google only provides me with articles that are based on Jesus Christ, the Bible and religion when searching “homosexual tendencies”, I decided to go with the latter. Here goes nothing. (This may get long, sorry.)

People say that most kids when growing up explore their sexuality in some way with others of the same sex. I did, maybe at a later age than most. I remember the first time I saw my best friend naked; I had to be around 12 or 13 years old. I remember trying not to look but not being able to help myself. We had all the same parts but ours looked different from one another, I was intrigued. I took a mental picture and saved it for later. We were inseparable and the more time we spent together, the more time we got naked together. It was innocent at first, taking baths together, swimming naked, etc. Then, one day we found ourselves making out with each other. I can’t remember what led up to that but I definitely remember the making out. That turned into getting in bed naked together and touching one another. Innocent stuff, really. I remember being turned on. And somewhat confused. Time passed and we grew out of our sexual exploration days but we remained best friends and inseparable. I went on to date boys and I liked it. The confusion, what little it was, went away. I knew I wasn’t gay, I just didn’t know at the time why my best friend turned me on. Bisexual? I don’t think so. If we’re going to label it, facts lean towards yes. But the only committed and mature relationships I’ve ever been in were with men. There have been isolated incidents with women and a recent ongoing incident with one woman. But I’ve never once thought I could be in an intimate and committed relationship with another woman. It has always been sexual, never emotional.

Let’s discuss this.

Good effort. I give it a

http://myhappydance.com/images/9.5_italiancharm.jpg

Needs pics for a higher score. Or drawings.

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:39 PM
You know you like the idea of me licking a sausage at the grocers. Don't fool yourself.

The question is, by doing it, did it turn YOU on?

CuckingFunt
10-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Goodness. I've got a lot to add to this one.

katyon6th
10-29-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm waiting in anticipation.

BacktoBasics
10-29-2009, 04:59 PM
So am I

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 04:59 PM

I'll give a few more details. It was quite erotic. We were all early twenties. I was single and hooking up on the side with Cheryl who was married. Cheryl had a friend named Pam that was married too. Both had gotten married right out of high school, neither had kids. Pam knew Cheryl and I were hooking up.

Anyway,it was a Saturday night and they were having apparently having a girls night out. The guys were supposed to be fishing. Cheryl called me and invited me over to Pams. I went over, we all smoked a doobie and were having a glass of wine...the conversation turned to sex and girl on girl stuff and I said I thought that was really hot...they both said they were curious but their husbands thought it was disgusting...I was like...uhhh..no fucking way...

Anyway, I was standing up and Cheryl came over to me and gave me a hug and I looked at Pam over her shoulder and nodded at her to join us...

She came over and we did this big three way group hug...and I gave Cheryl a long slow kiss...then stopped...looked at Pam...leaned in and gave HER a long slow kiss...then stopped, leaned back and looked at both of them and they looked at each other at THEY did a long slow kiss...it was fucking electric. It felt like sparks should be shooting off all of us...

I looked at Cheryl and said "lets unwrap our present" and we proceeded to very slowly undress Pam kissing and nibbling as we exposed her...then we did Cheryl...then they did me...

It got a WHOLE lot better than that before it ended badly.

BacktoBasics
10-29-2009, 05:07 PM
elaborate on the ending badly?

Don't ever leave us hanging.

LnGrrrR
10-29-2009, 05:12 PM
:ttiwwp:

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 05:12 PM
elaborate on the ending badly?

Don't ever leave us hanging.

Oh, all the old timers know this one. About two hours later we were all upstairs in the king size water bed still ravishing each other when the alarm *beeped* because someone was coming in the front door. It was the husbands coming home early. I had to go out the second story window. Landed in one of those squaerd up pruned holly bush hedges. Naked. Talk about losing wood in a hurry. At least they threw most of my clothes down.

to21
10-29-2009, 05:17 PM
Women today aren't as free-wheelin' as they were in the late 60's and 70's.

gatoloco
10-29-2009, 05:20 PM

:lol nice

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Actually it was late 70's. Was that supposed to be a put down?

The Franchise
10-29-2009, 05:23 PM

Yeah, aids took away complete sexual freedom. :(

PM5K
10-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Somehow in my dreams when Katy made a bisexual/lesbian post it was a lot better than this...

lil'mo
10-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Queers are queer because they were touched when they were babies. If you are gay, you have been molested at some point. Bottom line.

lil'mo
10-29-2009, 05:24 PM
Also, I thought katy was tranny?

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Queers are queer because they were touched when they were babies. If you are gay, you have been molested at some point. Bottom line.

Thanks for clearing that up Dr. lil'mo. That simple, huh?

PM5K
10-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Also, I thought katy was tranny?

Nobody really knows for sure.

tlongII
10-29-2009, 05:30 PM
I once agreed to give a dude a ride home from a nightclub. While I was driving him across downtown he asked me if I had ever had guy suck my dick before. I stopped the car and kicked him out. The End.

LnGrrrR
10-29-2009, 05:33 PM
I once agreed to give a dude a ride home from a nightclub. While I was driving him across downtown he asked me if I had ever had guy suck my dick before. I stopped the car and kicked him out. The End.

Are you sure you're not missing something between "stopped the car" and "kicked him out"? :lol

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 05:33 PM

Before or after?

PM5K
10-29-2009, 05:35 PM
I guess he didn't suck it very good if you kicked him out and made him walk the rest of the way home...

CuckingFunt
10-29-2009, 05:43 PM

Let’s discuss this. I think your experience is pretty common among women. If you're genuinely interested in the answers to some of those questions, I'm reading this book (http://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Fluidity-Understanding-Womens-Desire/dp/0674026241)in my Sexual Diversity class right now and it has a lot of interesting information about women's sexuality and its inherent fluidity. The author, a feminist psychologist, conducted a long term empirical study of a group of women showing that the rigid categories of sexuality (straight, gay, bi, asexual) don't really work for women -- women who identify as straight often have experiences with other women, women who identify as lesbian or queer may fuck guys, women who identify as bisexual may only ever date or sleep with one gender, and so on. The reasons for this are numerous, and are not exclusive to women (men are prone to fluidity as well, though to a lesser degree), but fluidity is far more common for us than certainty or rigidity.

I think females are just inherently different in their acceptance of what's attractive in comparison to a man's point of view. I think that's part of it, but not necessarily because women have a broader idea of what is physically attractive. I think we are more likely than men to develop an attraction based on an emotional bond. Which is, of course, not to suggest that all women who engage in same-sex activities do so because of a deep emotional attachment (lord knows I haven't), but because it's not uncommon for women to development an attraction or a sexual relationship with someone other than what they're typically attracted to just because of an emotional connection. In my experience, a straight man can develop a very strong emotional bond with a male friend, but it is not as likely to develop into a sexual attraction or curiosity as it would in a situation with two women.

I think it also has a lot to do with what our society finds to be acceptable behavior -- women can recover from a little experimentation without a huge blow to their reputation, but men really can't.

The genetic vs. environment/choice is an interesting issue. Especially since it's always discussed in terms of a "versus." It's always oppositional. As if such a complex thing as one's sexuality could only be caused by genetics OR environment.

I can't think of any way they wouldn't both be involved. Genetics and biology may be involved in determining one's potential or predisposition towards same-sex attractions, but there are countless outside factors -- family, religion, culture, etc. -- that are involved in determining whether or not that potential will ever be expressed, or even recognized. I've always been happy enough with men that I often wonder how different my sexuality would be if I grew up in a more conservative environment than I did. Even amongst the straight members of my family, queerness is pretty damned common. If that hadn't been the case, if I didn't grow up open to the possibility, I'm not sure that I ever would have noticed my attraction to women. I don't know that I would have even recognized something was missing.

No question and I agree 100%. Women like Lindsey Lohan and Ann Heche are great examples of that trying to get their names BACK into the circles by dating other women.

It wasn't what, a couple months after her and Elen broke up that Heche was dating an almost married to a man?

The truly homosexual like Ellen Degeneres, Rosie O'Donnel, Doogie Howser (Sorry I say that only cause I don't know his name) I think the are true homosexuals who are in an enviroment accepting enough to where they can come right out and be that person. I feel bad for individuals who really ar homosexuals but feel pressure to be otherwise due to work, family or whatever other pressures.

Sorry I know I got off track there possibly. There's no one right way to be gay or bisexual by which everything is measured. Just as there's no one way to be straight.

I don't doubt the possibility that celebrities who express their fluidity may be doing so for publicity, but neither do I assume it.

I would say its widely accepted that two women together is something thats considered beautifull because of how sensual women are. There's a school of thought amongst feminist theoreticians that male homophobia is rooted in the hatred of the feminine. This doesn't mean the hatred of women, of course, but rather the devaluing of traditionally feminine characteristics. For a man to be intimate with another man, he is willingly adopting "feminine" characteristics, which is hugely threatening. This is why the quickest way to insult a man is to call him a pussy, or a bitch, or a fag, or to otherwise question his masculinity.

It is not just participating in this behavior that is socially questionable, though. Even the tolerance of male homosexuality can be a threat to one's masculinity, as part of the male performance is the explicit rejection of those feminine characteristics.

Liking/accepting two women together doesn't threaten one's masculinity. In fact, it reinforces it. Tolerating the idea of two men together, however, directly calls into question one's masculinity. Therefore, it is potentially far more damaging to be okay with the idea of two men having sex than it is to be okay with two women having sex

lil'mo
10-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Dr. lil'mo. That simple, huh?

Pretty much. There are anomalys, but... as is with most conditions.

SpursWoman
10-29-2009, 05:50 PM

It has also become very trendy for school-age girls to be (or proclaim to be, anyway) bi-sexual ... I hear stories from my daughter all of the time. My guess is it's either for boys to think they are hot, or because boys don't think they are hot and are hungry for that type of attention.

I've always been turned on by F/F porn, and I can think of a couple of women I would absolutely want to do (*live* or celebrity) if I were gay, but if it ever came right down to it ... I don't know if I would go though with it. Never say never, I guess. My question would be, would it be cheating to test those waters?

to21
10-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Actually it was late 70's. Was that supposed to be a put down?:lol Easy Cowboy.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 05:52 PM
It has also become very trendy for school-age girls to be (or proclaim to be, anyway) bi-sexual ... I hear stories from my daughter all of the time. My guess is it's either for boys to think they are hot, or because boys don't think they are hot and are hungry for that type of attention.

I've always been turned on by F/F porn, and I can think of a couple of women I would absolutely want to do (*live* or celebrity) if I were gay, but if it ever came right down to it ... I don't know if I would go though with it. Never say never, I guess. My question would be, would it be cheating to test those waters?

My guess is that Devilboy would prefer to go wading with you.

Crookshanks
10-29-2009, 06:00 PM
I've never been attracted to a woman and never been curious about it. To me, all homosexuality is an abomination.

CuckingFunt
10-29-2009, 06:02 PM
And, since Katy doesn't want to be the only person sharing sordid tales...

I'm 50/50, no preference, bi as bi can be, and pretty much always have been. I was very sexual from a young age, as most little kids are, and played a lot of doctor on the playground. I was never very picky in accepting patients. That playfulness and experimentation continued until I reached about 8th grade or so and sex became more of a real, fathomable idea to me. By about 13 or 14 years old, I hadn't yet lost my virginity with a boy, but I had done almost everything that could be done with another girl. Didn't realize that it was based in attraction, though, and didn't call any of what I had done "sex," but had definitely done a lot of playing around.

In high school, my experimentation with girls slowed down considerably. I never really considered myself straight, knew that I wasn't as specifically disgusted by the idea of kissing or dating another girl as my friends were (though I didn't admit that out loud), but neither did I specifically consider myself gay or bisexual. I liked boys, I dated boys, I lost my virginity to a boy in high school -- which I still consider to be my first explicitly sexual experience, despite all the fooling around I'd done when I was younger -- and bonded with my friends over crushes on boys, etc., but knew that I wasn't aligned with or cut out for the traditionally straight lifestyle. I also knew that, while I didn't have any (or wasn't aware of any) specific crushes on girls, the idea of ruling out half the population seemed unnecessarily limiting.

Things stayed that way until my freshman year of college. I was close friends with a girl in my dorms who I knew was a lesbian, even went so far as to consider her hot, but hadn't ever thought about dating or fucking or pursing any kind of relationship with her until she asked to kiss me after a night out. It was at that moment that I finally realized that all of my openness and experimentation when I was younger was rooted in actual attraction and that I was bisexual. I've identified that way ever since and have pretty evenly been involved with men and women, both in various levels of relationship from one-night-stands to fuck buddies to living together, for the past 13 years.

And, thought it's only tangentially related to the topic at hand, I've also specifically aligned myself with and considered myself part of the queer community for that time. It's been important to me to make it known that bisexual is what I am and always will be, regardless of who I eventually settle down with -- if I spend the rest of my life with a woman, I won't consider myself magically lesbian; if I spend the rest of my life with a man, I won't consider myself magically straight.

CuckingFunt
10-29-2009, 06:03 PM
I've never been attracted to a woman and never been curious about it. To me, all homosexuality is an abomination.

So is eating shellfish, which is why I picket Red Lobster every weekend.

PM5K
10-29-2009, 06:04 PM

I'm 50/50, no preference, bi as bi can be, and pretty much always have been. I was very sexual from a young age, as most little kids are, and played a lot of doctor on the playground. I was never very picky in accepting patients. That playfulness and experimentation continued until I reached about 8th grade or so and sex became more of a real, fathomable idea to me. By about 13 or 14 years old, I hadn't yet lost my virginity with a boy, but I had done almost everything that could be done with another girl. Didn't realize that it was based in attraction, though, and didn't call any of what I had done "sex," but had definitely done a lot of playing around.

In high school, my experimentation with girls slowed down considerably. I never really considered myself straight, knew that I wasn't as specifically disgusted by the idea of kissing or dating another girl as my friends were (though I didn't admit that out loud), but neither did I specifically consider myself gay or bisexual. I liked boys, I dated boys, I lost my virginity to a boy in high school -- which I still consider to be my first explicitly sexual experience, despite all the fooling around I'd done when I was younger -- and bonded with my friends over crushes on boys, etc., but knew that I wasn't aligned with or cut out for the traditionally straight lifestyle. I also knew that, while I didn't have any (or wasn't aware of any) specific crushes on girls, the idea of ruling out half the population seemed unnecessarily limiting.

Things stayed that way until my freshman year of college. I was close friends with a girl in my dorms who I knew was a lesbian, even went so far as to consider her hot, but hadn't ever thought about dating or fucking or pursing any kind of relationship with her until she asked to kiss me after a night out. It was at that moment that I finally realized that all of my openness and experimentation when I was younger was rooted in actual attraction and that I was bisexual. I've identified that way ever since and have pretty evenly been involved with men and women, both in various levels of relationship from one-night-stands to fuck buddies to living together, for the past 13 years.

And, thought it's only tangentially related to the topic at hand, I've also specifically aligned myself with and considered myself part of the queer community for that time. It's been important to me to make it known that bisexual is what I am and always will be, regardless of who I eventually settle down with -- if I spend the rest of my life with a woman, I won't consider myself magically lesbian; if I spend the rest of my life with a man, I won't consider myself magically straight.

You wanna get married?

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 06:06 PM
You wanna get married?

http://www.allendesigners.com/images/catalog/TAKE-A-NUMBER-LG.jpg

CuckingFunt
10-29-2009, 06:09 PM
My question would be, would it be cheating to test those waters?

I've had countless conversations about this one with friends and exes.

I, personally, don't think there's any one definition of "cheating" and think it's an important thing to establish within any relationship, regardless of whether or not there will be any same-sex dabbling.

I know lots of people who have different approaches. I know couples where one person is bisexual and they don't consider same-sex encounters as cheating. I know couples where both people are bisexual and don't consider anything to be cheating as long as it's within the context of a threesome so that everyone can participate. I've had partners, especially men but not exclusively, who have not only mentioned that they would be accepting of me getting together with what they weren't, but have specifically encouraged me to do so. Good for them, but I consider it cheating, so I've never taken advantage of that loophole.

SpursWoman
10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I consider it cheating, so I've never taken advantage of that loophole.

I would have to agree with that ... I actually think that's the thought that makes me most uncomfortable about following through. Since I'm not of the school who finds any of those types of things abominable, I wouldn't find it incomprehensible that what may start out as a little experimentation could end up with a lot more feelings involved. And that'd definitely be cheating.

My guess is that Devilboy would prefer to go wading with you.

He's over 30 finally and has weathered me for 5 years now, wouldn't that call for a promotion to at least Devilman? :lol

We do both agree, however, that while as hot as the 3-some fantasy might be, in reality neither one of us are of the opinion that those things ever turn out well.

baseline bum
10-29-2009, 06:38 PM
So is eating shellfish, which is why I picket Red Lobster every weekend.

TimDunkem
10-29-2009, 06:52 PM
The genetic vs. environment/choice is an interesting issue.
Maybe it's both.

CosmicCowboy
10-29-2009, 07:00 PM
I would have to agree with that ... I actually think that's the thought that makes me most uncomfortable about following through. Since I'm not of the school who finds any of those types of things abominable, I wouldn't find it incomprehensible that what may start out as a little experimentation could end up with a lot more feelings involved. And that'd definitely be cheating.

He's over 30 finally and has weathered me for 5 years now, wouldn't that call for a promotion to at least Devilman? :lol

OK, darlin...I will give you that one...but that still doesn't let you off the hook for cradle robbing just because he is wearing big boy pants now...:p:

David Bowie
10-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I think that there are just as many bi or gay men as women, they just like to keep their experiences on the downlow, whereas women tend to talk or even brag about them. One of my best friends is an openly gay male. He has hooked up with several "straight" boys from his circle of friends. Nobody would ever think of these guys as gay. And all of these guys asked my friend to keep the encounters quite.

Borat
10-29-2009, 09:15 PM
So the two men who tried to put rubber fist in my anus were homosexual?

sabar
10-29-2009, 10:32 PM
Of course it is wired, a species gains an advantage in survival that way. Individuals don't further the survival of their genetic line by being gay.

A genetic error can rewire things, but in the case of humans, free will allows people to break the rules. It also allows us to murder, lie, steal, and do things that don't favor our species.

I don't really care what someone's personal preferences are. What people do to themselves is their business alone. Likewise, what two people do amongst themselves is their business.

I have no story to share. As a male I find the male body to be repulsive. It's like the seinfeld episode where it is mentioned that the female form is beautiful and the male one utilitarian, like a tool or a jeep. Theres a moment as a child when you see a naked body and get aroused instantly. That just never happened with men, but it did with women.

While culture can affect a person to find something repulsive (such as bugs), I never really paid heed to peer pressure or the norms of the world. It all felt pre-wired, I made no choice, it came to me.

There are so many variables that discussing this never leads anywhere. Upbringing, genetics, culture, and countless other factors (was your best friend male? female? did your father abuse you? etc). Factor this in with culture splits along sex, thousands of minor genetic errors we are born with, and an unmappable human brain and we probably won't know for a few hundred years what drives this.

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2009, 12:12 AM
There was a study once where they showed Women and men les/gay/straight porn. The straight guys had no reaction to the gay stuff and the women were all over the place.

I think It has alot to do with how we are wired, men usually zone into a certain type of female i think it has alot to do with how we want to spread our genes. Women (because they're whores) will take it from anywhere.

BacktoBasic's Wife
10-30-2009, 12:20 AM
</SPAN>
I think your experience is pretty common among women. If you're genuinely interested in the answers to some of those questions, I'm reading this book (http://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Fluidity-Understanding-Womens-Desire/dp/0674026241)in my Sexual Diversity class right now and it has a lot of interesting information about women's sexuality and its inherent fluidity. The author, a feminist psychologist, conducted a long term empirical study of a group of women showing that the rigid categories of sexuality (straight, gay, bi, asexual) don't really work for women -- women who identify as straight often have experiences with other women, women who identify as lesbian or queer may fuck guys, women who identify as bisexual may only ever date or sleep with one gender, and so on. The reasons for this are numerous, and are not exclusive to women (men are prone to fluidity as well, though to a lesser degree), but fluidity is far more common for us than certainty or rigidity.

I think that's part of it, but not necessarily because women have a broader idea of what is physically attractive. I think we are more likely than men to develop an attraction based on an emotional bond. Which is, of course, not to suggest that all women who engage in same-sex activities do so because of a deep emotional attachment (lord knows I haven't), but because it's not uncommon for women to development an attraction or a sexual relationship with someone other than what they're typically attracted to just because of an emotional connection. In my experience, a straight man can develop a very strong emotional bond with a male friend, but it is not as likely to develop into a sexual attraction or curiosity as it would in a situation with two women.

I think it also has a lot to do with what our society finds to be acceptable behavior -- women can recover from a little experimentation without a huge blow to their reputation, but men really can't.

Especially since it's always discussed in terms of a "versus." It's always oppositional. As if such a complex thing as one's sexuality could only be caused by genetics OR environment.

I can't think of any way they wouldn't both be involved. Genetics and biology may be involved in determining one's potential or predisposition towards same-sex attractions, but there are countless outside factors -- family, religion, culture, etc. -- that are involved in determining whether or not that potential will ever be expressed, or even recognized. I've always been happy enough with men that I often wonder how different my sexuality would be if I grew up in a more conservative environment than I did. Even amongst the straight members of my family, queerness is pretty damned common. If that hadn't been the case, if I didn't grow up open to the possibility, I'm not sure that I ever would have noticed my attraction to women. I don't know that I would have even recognized something was missing.

There's no one right way to be gay or bisexual by which everything is measured. Just as there's no one way to be straight.

I don't doubt the possibility that celebrities who express their fluidity may be doing so for publicity, but neither do I assume it.

There's a school of thought amongst feminist theoreticians that male homophobia is rooted in the hatred of the feminine. This doesn't mean the hatred of women, of course, but rather the devaluing of traditionally feminine characteristics. For a man to be intimate with another man, he is willingly adopting "feminine" characteristics, which is hugely threatening. This is why the quickest way to insult a man is to call him a pussy, or a bitch, or a fag, or to otherwise question his masculinity.

It is not just participating in this behavior that is socially questionable, though. Even the tolerance of male homosexuality can be a threat to one's masculinity, as part of the male performance is the explicit rejection of those feminine characteristics.

Liking/accepting two women together doesn't threaten one's masculinity. In fact, it reinforces it. Tolerating the idea of two men together, however, directly calls into question one's masculinity. Therefore, it is potentially far more damaging to be okay with the idea of two men having sex than it is to be okay with two women having sex

Dis Hombre really knows how to scan a texk book, no??? So much talkink, noting say!!! Mucho bik words wid no meeninks. Looser gay pendejo!

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 12:22 AM
B2B's wife is Russian?

BacktoBasic's Wife
10-30-2009, 12:35 AM
B2B's wife is Russian?

I be russian to knock you down!!!:lol

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 07:57 AM

So if somewhere along the line of homosexuality had our society viewed male on male relations as masculine then we'd see a lot more experimental men?

You're basically saying that attraction and desire aside the driving force behind less male homosexual behavior stems from the fact that its a blow to our masculinity.

MannyIsGod
10-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Jesus Christ Katy I can't believe you went there on Spurstalk.

Tits McGee
10-30-2009, 08:37 AM

Does the term "attention whore" strike a chord?

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 08:38 AM

Too personal?

I honestly don't see what the big deal is.

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 08:40 AM
Does the term "attention whore" strike a chord?

I'm really hoping I'm awarded Attention Whore of the week. Great way to end the month.

tlongIII
10-30-2009, 08:41 AM
WOW! Reading some of the stuff on here made my privates do weird things.

Jesus
10-30-2009, 08:49 AM

Please leave me out this. :bang

bigzak25
10-30-2009, 08:53 AM
so Jesus is a sac fan...good to know.

Tits McGee
10-30-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm really hoping I'm awarded Attention Whore of the week. Great way to end the month.

It's in the bag. Your parents must be proud.

bigzak25
10-30-2009, 08:59 AM
who are you calling out with an avatar like that...

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2009, 09:05 AM
so Jesus is a sac fan...good to know.

jesus is theking of kings

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 09:09 AM
It's in the bag. Your parents must be proud.

Every day. Proud of me for being myself, attention whore and all.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 09:38 AM
Well this thread has gone much as expected. The women pouring their guts and the men doing lots of talking! I can honestly say I don't think I've ever had homosexual tendencies. Sure I can look at a woman and think she's beautiful, but I've never felt any kind of sexual tension with a woman. My conscious dreams/fantasies don't involve women. I have been propositioned/pursued on a few occasions, and although I've never been repulsed by it, I've never been curious enough to go there.

My best friend is bisexual and she also says she was aware of it at a very young age. She explained to me that her attractions aren't necessarily based on being male or female. She says it is much like everyone being "asexual", she's not attracted to male or female, she's just attracted. Either you're hot or you're not, that simple.

I tend to think that my sexual attractions are based on the fact that I am attracted to all things that are different/unusual/unique. Being with another woman is fantastic because there is so much in common---but sexually it would be too much of the same to be exciting. Sexually I want something that is different from me, I want the parts that I don't have. Everything else is nice but when it comes down to it, I want a penis. If there is not a penis involved, I'm just not interested.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Penis envy

I. Hustle
10-30-2009, 09:49 AM
This thread is gay

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 11:39 AM
This thread is gay

Did it ping your gaydar?

Fpoonsie
10-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Pretty sure I'll get "flamed" for this, but I've never really been afraid to classify a male celebrity or a random guy on the street as attractive.

And I always joke (at least I THINK it's a joke) that I'd be more than willing to bend over for a select few guys in Hollywood: Ryan Reynolds, Clive Owen, and, oddly enough, Zach Braff. (no homo...ok, well, I guess it's a little homo)

Never had any actual homosexual ENCOUNTERS to speak of.

JoeChalupa
10-30-2009, 11:59 AM
I've been accused of having homosexual tendencies because I can admit that I think/agree that a man is attractive.

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2009, 12:05 PM
Pretty sure I'll get "flamed" for this, but I've never really been afraid to classify a male celebrity or a random guy on the street as attractive.

And I always joke (at least I THINK it's a joke) that I'd be more than willing to bend over for a select few guys in Hollywood: Ryan Reynolds, Clive Owen, and, oddly enough, Zach Braff. (no homo...ok, well, I guess it's a little homo)

Never had any actual homosexual ENCOUNTERS to speak of.

I classify male attractiveness by 'if I looked like them what level of chick could I bang' from 1-10' I would never say i'd bang them though you fag

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 12:11 PM
I am frequently accused of being a fag in here just because atrain's juvenile mind can't come up with anything more original.

Fpoonsie
10-30-2009, 12:12 PM
I classify male attractiveness by 'if I looked like them what level of chick could I bang' from 1-10' I would never say i'd bang them though you fag

98% sure I was completely joking.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2009, 12:13 PM
uh oh.

:corn:

I. Hustle
10-30-2009, 12:24 PM
I am a fag.

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 01:35 PM
So if somewhere along the line of homosexuality had our society viewed male on male relations as masculine then we'd see a lot more experimental men?

Very possibly.

You're basically saying that attraction and desire aside the driving force behind less male homosexual behavior stems from the fact that its a blow to our masculinity.

No. I'm saying what I said earlier in the same post -- that attraction and desire are likely determined or motivated by our biology, but that various external and social pressures are likely involved in whether or not a person expresses or even recognizes those attractions.

EricB
10-30-2009, 01:44 PM
No. I'm saying what I said earlier in the same post -- that attraction and desire are likely determined or motivated by our biology, but that various external and social pressures are likely involved in whether or not a person expresses or even recognizes those attractions.

I agree with this.

Everyone from the onset biologically is either gay or straight or bi, environments that surround them influence whether they act on being a homosexual or bisexual.

Great post.

lil'mo
10-30-2009, 01:46 PM

Trainwreck2100
10-30-2009, 01:47 PM

98% sure I was completely joking.

so what, you're 2% homo you know what the difference between having 2% homo in you and 100% homo in you is?

there isn't one cause either way you end up with a homo in you

Sancha
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm not like a clam diver and shit but if the price is right who knows what could happen.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM
you know what the difference between having 2% homo in you and 100% homo in you is?

Is this a math question?

For the average guy, probably about 5 1/2".

lil'mo
10-30-2009, 02:46 PM
Good one, broke back.

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Is this a math question?

For the average guy, probably about 5 1/2".

Unfortunate lil guys.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Unfortunate lil guys.

LOL no shit. and that's AVERAGE! The first thing I thought when I read that was sheeeeeut! If I'm 8" does that mean that there's somebody out there that's 3" so we can average 5 1/2?

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
LOL no shit. and that's AVERAGE! The first thing I thought when I read that was sheeeeeut! If I'm 8" does that mean that there's somebody out there that's 3" so we can average 5 1/2?

Hypothetically speaking, right? Or... are you... um... really????????????

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Hypothetically speaking, right? Or... are you... um... really????????????

LOL

Lets just say I'm a really big guy and that part is in proportion...:toast

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 02:57 PM
LOL

Lets just say I'm a really big guy and that part is in proportion...:toast
Can we leave the cock contests in my past?

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 02:58 PM
It really is more unfortunate for the guys who are 6'0" tall to have a 5 in penis than it is the 5'7" guys that do. With all that extra body on them, it looks even smaller.

EricB
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
:lmao

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 03:00 PM
It really is more unfortunate for the guys who are 6'0" tall to have a 5 in penis than it is the 5'7" guys that do. With all that extra body on them, it looks even smaller.What if you're 5'7'' ish with a 4''. Would that look strange?

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
All I know is that the first time Marini saw CC she said "Did you see that bulge?? Either he's really well hung or has some rolls of quarters in his pocket!" :lmao

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Can we leave the cock contests in my past?

If you actually had cock measuring contests you should really be sharing those experiences with us in this thread.

EricB
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
If you actually had cock measuring contests you should really be sharing those experiences with us in this thread.

Well, what if it was in a locker room with the football team, and there wasn't any actually measuring. Just, surveying so to speak...

SpursWoman

He and GiG did a while back ... I was a judge. :spin

CuckingFunt
The proper combination of size and skill is of course preferred, but unfortunately elusive.

Forced to choose between a guy who was a tad small but knew how to use it, or a guy who was large but boring, I'll always go with the former. The latter situation is just... depressing.

katyon6th
What if you're 5'7'' ish with a 4''. Would that look strange?

Are you?

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
He and GiG did a while back ... I was a judge. :spin

And what were the results?

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 03:05 PM
The proper combination of size and skill is of course preferred, but unfortunately elusive.

Forced to choose between a guy who was a tad small but knew how to use it, or a guy who was large but boring, I'll always go with the former. The latter situation is just... depressing.

But but but...

Ugh. I just don't know.

SpursWoman
10-30-2009, 03:08 PM
And what were the results?

Pretty close, I believe GiG had the edge. Neither should receive any complaints, though.

About that, anyway. :lol

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 03:09 PM
But but but...

Ugh. I just don't know.

Trust me, it's depressing.

A few years ago I dated a guy who was, anatomically... spectacular. Spectacular. But he didn't have a clue what to do with it. I eventually had to politely and tactfully convince him to just sit still and let me use him like a toy, because every time he tried to do the work his ineptness made me almost want to cry. Just a waste.

EricB
10-30-2009, 03:11 PM

A few years ago I dated a guy who was, anatomically... spectacular. Spectacular. But he didn't have a clue what to do with it. I eventually had to politely and tactfully convince him to just sit still and let me use him like a toy, because every time he tried to do the work his ineptness made me almost want to cry. Just a waste.

Maybe he was hoping for guidance? Some guys need that little nudge in the right direction.

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 03:12 PM

That was going to be my "but" argument, the use him part. How unfortunate.

lil'mo
10-30-2009, 03:15 PM

This guy was probably retarded, you pervert.

to21
10-30-2009, 03:25 PM
That was going to be my "but" argument, the use him part. How unfortunate.You can do that with a toy with batteries. Don't you want someone to be there to pull the shit out of your hair and make ur eyes roll back into ur head instead?

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 03:27 PM
You can do that with a toy with batteries. Don't you want someone to be there to pull the shit out of your hair and make ur eyes roll back into ur head instead?

LOL

Assuming you ever got that lucky you are probably one of the ones she would tell to " just shut up and lay there".

PM5K
10-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Manscape FTW...

marini martini
10-30-2009, 03:31 PM
All I know is that the first time Marini saw CC she said "Did you see that bulge?? Either he's really well hung or has some rolls of quarters in his pocket!" :lmao

You filthy liar!!! Don't make me go marini martini on you!!!:lol

to21
10-30-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL

Assuming you ever got that lucky you are probably one of the ones she would tell to " just shut up and lay there".:hat

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Pretty close, I believe GiG had the edge. Neither should receive any complaints, though.

About that, anyway. :lolI still think that shit was rigged. I gave a very honest and fair cock shot. GiG worked over a myspace angle that could've made Sequ look like Andre the Giant.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
You filthy liar!!! Don't make me go marini martini on you!!!:lol
I ain't lying!! I remember that day clear as a bell.... :lol

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 03:37 PM
I still think that shit was rigged. I gave a very honest and fair cock shot. GiG worked over a myspace angle that could've made Sequ look like Andre the Giant.

Oh boy. :lmao

NASpurs
10-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Due to unfortunate circumstances, I ended up riding the bus one day. Some dude kept staring at me hardcore. Made me feel uncomfortable because I'm not gay and I don't know if the dude thought I was. Maybe I'm throwing some gay vibe or something. Anyway yeah you could tell the dude was a bottom. That's my "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" reference of the day.

That's my homosexual story.

marini martini
10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I ain't lying!! I remember that day clear as a bell.... :lol

Chippy......... if I remember correctly, I think I compared "it" to the ficus tree trunk in the background of the photo you showed me!!!!:toast

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Chippy......... if I remember correctly, I think I compared "it" to the ficus tree trunk in the background of the photo you showed me!!!!:toast

Okay, okay.....hmm I wonder who the quarter guy was? :dizzy

marini martini
10-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Okay, okay.....hmm I wonder who the quarter guy was? :dizzy

LOL!!!:lmao

Atrain????????????:rollin

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 03:57 PM
LOL!!!:lmao

Atrain????????????:rollin

Probably...people use quarters all the time to give perspective on size...

http://pocketnow.com/html/portal/reviews/0000000917/review/compare_small.jpg

Sequ of the corn
10-30-2009, 04:01 PM
I still think that shit was rigged. I gave a very honest and fair cock shot. GiG worked over a myspace angle that could've made Sequ look like Andre the Giant.

David Bowie
10-30-2009, 04:11 PM
I've noticed that guys of smaller built and height tend to have bigger penises.

Has anybody else noticed that? I'm just really, really curious.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 04:14 PM

It depends, were they black?

But no, my experience has been smaller men=smaller penis.

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 04:17 PM

Nope. Which is why it's moreso upsetting when you meet a man of bigger stature that has an unfortunate sized penis. Such trickery.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Optical Disillusion

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 04:23 PM
My sister lives in Florida, and she said she swears it must be something in the water because she's never seen so many guys with dinky winkies. She said she was going to change her online profile to say:

Size does matter - and if you have less than 6", don't bother contacting me! :lol

ididnotnothat
10-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Nope. Which is why it's moreso upsetting when you meet a man of bigger stature that has an unfortunate sized penis. Such trickery.

http://i37.tinypic.com/33pd8x0.jpg

David Bowie
My experience has been smaller guy = bigger penis. I don't know what's going on. I mean, tall guys are attractive, but it's like all the growth goes into their height :lol Well, I guess I'm the only one who's experiencing this.

PM5K
My sister lives in Florida, and she said she swears it must be something in the water because she's never seen so many guys with dinky winkies. She said she was going to change her online profile to say:

Size does matter - and if you have less than 6", don't bother contacting me! :lol

You're a woman?

lil'mo
10-30-2009, 04:31 PM

You girls are crushing the souls of 90% of the male spurstalk population with this kind of talk. :lmao

Crookshanks
You're a woman?
Last time I checked - yeah.

CosmicCowboy
You're a woman?

a little slow are we?

katyon6th
http://i37.tinypic.com/33pd8x0.jpg

Um, he looks familiar. He's a porn star with a massive penis, right? I wouldn't let him get near me.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Yea that guy looks like he's definitely up to something

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 04:35 PM
He looks really sleezy - and what's with the yellow teeth?

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Obama porn

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
If it's who I'm thinking of, he has a penis the size of a tennis ball container.

PM5K
10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
a little slow are we?

I don't pay that much attention. I might not remember this by tomorrow.

David Bowie
10-30-2009, 04:39 PM
If it's who I'm thinking of, he has a penis the size of a tennis ball container.

Things tend to llok bigger on film. Especially if it's a close up shot. But yah, why are male porn stars all so ugly?

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Things tend to llok bigger on film. Especially if it's a close up shot. But yah, why are male porn stars all so ugly?

No shit. I end up only looking at the women.

mrsmaalox
You know that monsters of cock type porn really turns me off. I like big, but some of those are just totally unappealing.

katyon6th
Word.

Ron Jeremy
10-30-2009, 04:41 PM

:flipoff

lil'mo
10-30-2009, 04:42 PM
You know that monsters of cock type porn really turns me off. I like big, but some of those are just totally unappealing.

Don't knock it til you've tried it, baby. :eyebrows

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Kinda like Goldilocks - not too small, not too big - ahh, just right. :lol

David Bowie
10-30-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm glad this thread went from lesbian encounters to cocks. Finally.

MsMcGillyCutty
10-30-2009, 04:45 PM

Well I'm looking forward to a monster of an evening tomorrow night!!

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Kinda like Goldilocks - not too small, not too big - ahh, just right. :lol

Well let's not discount "too big" so fast here! It's just those monstrous members I don't like :lol

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 04:47 PM

You have a dirty mouth.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 04:49 PM
You have a dirty mouth.I've never seen this side of David Bowie or that Crookshanks gal. Although it does say shanks in her name.

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 04:50 PM

Not surprisingly, I think there's plenty of room in this thread for both.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 04:53 PM
I've never seen this side of David Bowie or that Crookshanks gal. Although it does say shanks in her name.

See? Get a bunch of women together and it really is just like "Sex in the City"!

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 04:53 PM
I've never seen this side of David Bowie or that Crookshanks gal. Although it does say shanks in her name.
There's a lot about me you don't know - I may have some strong opinions, but I still know how to have fun.

pssst - Crookshanks is the name of Hermoine's cat in Harry Potter.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 04:54 PM
There's a lot about me you don't know - I may have some strong opinions, but I still know how to have fun.

pssst - Crookshanks is the name of Hermoine's cat in Harry Potter.I think you should participate in the daily assignment thread next week. It would be a good way for us to learn more about who you are.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 04:55 PM

pssst - Crookshanks is the name of Hermoine's cat in Harry Potter.

Obviously has strong opinions about penises too :toast

Sancha
10-30-2009, 04:59 PM
I like the direction this thread took.

The Reckoning
10-30-2009, 04:59 PM
oh yeah? well some girls like it gentle.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 05:00 PM

True, but what does size have to do with gentle?

lil'mo
10-30-2009, 05:02 PM
I think you should participate in the daily assignment thread next week. It would be a good way for us to learn more about who you are.

:lol You're a fuckin tool box man!

The Reckoning
True, but what does size have to do with gentle?

motion of the ocean?

Crookshanks
I think you should participate in the daily assignment thread next week. It would be a good way for us to learn more about who you are.
I'll have to think about that. Of course, I could never do a thread like this one - but I could probably do a decent job if you gave me a good assignment.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 05:03 PM

Hell, when you are packin you gotta know how to do gentle...at least at first...:eyebrows

SpursWoman
10-30-2009, 05:06 PM
My experience has been smaller guy = bigger penis. I don't know what's going on. I mean, tall guys are attractive, but it's like all the growth goes into their height :lol Well, I guess I'm the only one who's experiencing this.

Has to be ... someone very close to my heart is about 6'4", 240ish, size 16 shoe, and all I'll say is that if anyone ever wants to take him away from me, they will have to pry him out of my cold, dead hands. And I said hands ... plural. :lol

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 05:06 PM
How do you ladies feel about balls?

The Reckoning
10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Hell, when you are packin you gotta know how to do gentle...at least at first...:eyebrows

i hope that smiley face isnt for me...

but i agree that the pitcher needs to warm up.

i have a feeling this thread will turn into an ExtenZe commercial

SpursWoman
10-30-2009, 05:08 PM
You have a dirty mouth.

I like it.

katyon6th
10-30-2009, 05:11 PM
I like it.

I wasn't complaining. :spin

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 05:11 PM

Not too hairy please! :lol

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Has to be ... someone very close to my heart is about 6'4", 240ish, size 16 shoe, and all I'll say is that if anyone ever wants to take him away from me, they will have to pry him out of my cold, dead hands. And I said hands ... plural. :lol
Lucky you! The most recent guy in my life - we were into the heavy petting stage and I was thinking "hmm, I must be missing something here". Well, when I saw him naked - turns out HE was missing something - a few inches! :lol

David Bowie
10-30-2009, 05:17 PM

They're allright. I just see them as part of the penis. The hair can get stuck in your mouth sometimes though.

David Bowie
10-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Lucky you! The most recent guy in my life - we were into the heavy petting stage and I was thinking "hmm, I must be missing something here". Well, when I saw him naked - turns out HE was missing something - a few inches! :lol

:lol I've had this experince. It's unfortunate. Well, as long as they have long fingers and know how to use them.......

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 05:20 PM

I've got an inch on DevilMAN (at least in height LOL) but everything else sounds about the same...:toast

SpursWoman
10-30-2009, 05:20 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that ... I don't forget to thank the lord for my good fortune on a regular basis. :lol

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that ... I don't forget to thank the lord for my good fortune on a regular basis. :lol
You get all excited, and then all I could think was "geez, what am I supposed to do with THAT?" And then I was thankful I didn't have one of those comic strip bubbles above my head - cuz his feelings would've really been hurt! :depressed

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:29 PM
:lol You're a fuckin tool box man!Say what you want but an assignment brought this beautiful thread to us.

I'll have to think about that. Of course, I could never do a thread like this one - but I could probably do a decent job if you gave me a good assignment.I'd give you something neutral but yet interesting.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 05:30 PM
You get all excited, and then all I could think was "geez, what am I supposed to do with THAT?" And then I was thankful I didn't have one of those comic strip bubbles above my head - cuz his feelings would've really been hurt! :depressed

That reminds me of a joke...

the guy drops his pants

The woman takes one look and blurts out "who are you going to please with THAT?"

the guy says...

ME

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 05:32 PM
That reminds me of a joke...

the guy drops his pants

The woman takes one look and blurts out "who are you going to please with THAT?"

the guy says...

ME

oh how true :lmao

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:33 PM
You get all excited, and then all I could think was "geez, what am I supposed to do with THAT?" And then I was thankful I didn't have one of those comic strip bubbles above my head - cuz his feelings would've really been hurt! :depressedSo did it all just boil down to his penis? Are you still with him? Did he at all satisfy you with his average member?

You guys are a tough fucking crowd.

EricB
10-30-2009, 05:35 PM
So did it all just boil down to his penis? Are you still with him? Did he at all satisfy you with his average member?

Women...

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Women...
I'm not coming back into this thread without a pitch fork and a fire stick.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM

C.mon dude. You of all people can hang in this thread. Think produce. LARGE produce.

Now get the fuck back in the game.

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
So did it all just boil down to his penis? Are you still with him? Did he at all satisfy you with his average member?

Let's put it this way - his "member" didn't satisfy me, but he had other talents that kinda made up for it. We're not in a relationship - more like friends with benefits. I don't like him enough to be in a relationship, but there's no one else in my life right now, and sometimes you need more than an electronic device...

geez - that sounds cold - but I don't think he minds. If he finds someone he really likes and gets serious about - I'm cool with it.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:41 PM
Let's put it this way - his "member" didn't satisfy me, but he had other talents that kinda made up for it. We're not in a relationship - more like friends with benefits. I don't like him enough to be in a relationship, but there's no one else in my life right now, and sometimes you need more than an electronic device...

geez - that sounds cold - but I don't think he minds. If he finds someone he really likes and gets serious about - I'm cool with it.So lets say you liked him enough to be in a relationship with him. Would his below average cock size prevent him from being the right one for you or is being the right guy more than a good pecker.

EricB
10-30-2009, 05:42 PM
So lets say you liked him enough to be in a relationship with him. Would his below average cock size prevent him from being the right one for you or is being the right guy more than a good pecker.

Shed date him, take his money, then fuck some other guy on the side.

DUH!

Kidding kidding...

EricB
10-30-2009, 05:44 PM

get em.....

CosmicCowboy
Shed date him, take his money, then fuck some other guy on the side.

DUH!

Kidding kidding...

Get back on the porch puppy.

Crookshanks
So lets say you liked him enough to be in a relationship with him. Would his below average cock size prevent him from being the right one for you or is being the right guy more than a good pecker.

That would definitely play a part in my decision. After all, how can you be happy in a long-term relationship if you're really not satisfied with how a person looks. I would always feel like I'd been short-changed (pardon the pun). Looks and size aren't everything, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't matter.

EricB
10-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Get back on the porch puppy.

I said i was kidding grump.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
That would definitely play a part in my decision. After all, how can you be happy in a long-term relationship if you're really not satisfied with how a person looks. I would always feel like I'd been short-changed (pardon the pun). Looks and size aren't everything, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't matter.Average to small peni's can deliver a good experience. So are you saying that regardless of the fact that he satisfied me sexually and regardless of fact that he's mentally the man I want. I can't get passed the aesthetics of a small cock.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
:lol I've had this experince. It's unfortunate. Well, as long as they have long fingers and know how to use them.......

Oh man, a guy with good fingering skills............

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 05:49 PM

Important to know what to do with them, but they don't do anything for me aesthetically.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 05:50 PM
Average to small peni's can deliver a good experience. So are you saying that regardless of the fact that he satisfied me sexually and regardless of fact that he's mentally the man I want. I can't get passed the aesthetics of a small cock.

Maybe it's just me but I caught the "I didn't like him enough" part.

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 05:50 PM

I'm all for accessories, but I wouldn't know what to do with either of those.

The torch, in particular, could be dangerous.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Oh man, a guy with good fingering skills............Apparently there aren't many out there. I can't count the number of times I've had women freak out at the hand skills. Its as if they're thousands of dudes out there with no ability to feel.

BacktoBasics
10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Maybe it's just me but I caught the "I didn't like him enough" part.
I caught that too. I was just digging for a deeper answer. I'm not picking a fight with her.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 05:53 PM
Apparently there aren't many out there. I can't count the number of times I've had women freak out at the hand skills. Its as if they're thousands of dudes out there with no ability to feel.

Seriously. They either don't know where to go, or even worse, knowledge can be a dangerous thing. It's not a fucking video game joystick.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Apparently there aren't many out there. I can't count the number of times I've had women freak out at the hand skills. Its as if they're thousands of dudes out there with no ability to feel.

Lots of ham handed men around.

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 05:54 PM
Average to small peni's can deliver a good experience. So are you saying that regardless of the fact that he satisfied me sexually and regardless of fact that he's mentally the man I want. I can't get passed the aesthetics of a small cock.

He'd have to be way above average in all other areas - then maybe I could get past it. It's like this - I once knew a sweet young man who got way in over his head with a man-eating shrew. He wised up and stopped dating her and this is what he said: it all comes down to whether or not you want to see that person nekkid - and I didn't! :lmao

I don't think women are as hung up on looks as most men are, but it still plays a part. If you find you're not really attracted to the whole package, then you're both better off to move on.

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 05:55 PM

There's no universal definition of good fingering skills (though I can think of a few things, including long nails, that are pretty obvious mistakes), so it's hard to use your experience to make that assumption. Different girls like different things, so maybe the women you're thinking of had very specific likes that are hard to find.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 05:57 PM
Seriously. They either don't know where to go, or even worse, knowledge can be a dangerous thing. It's not a fucking video game joystick.

See that's it exactly. Men generally treat a vagina the way they treat their penis. It's not the same, some men can get a bit too vigorous

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 05:58 PM
He'd have to be way above average in all other areas - then maybe I could get past it. It's like this - I once knew a sweet young man who got way in over his head with a man-eating shrew. He wised up and stopped dating her and this is what he said: it all comes down to whether or not you want to see that person nekkid - and I didn't! :lmao

I don't think women are as hung up on looks as most men are, but it still plays a part. If you find you're not really attracted to the whole package, then you're both better off to move on.

Seems an odd way to think about it.

Is/was your problem with him that his smaller penis made him look weird naked? Or that it wasn't satisfying? If it's the latter, I don't know that the situation is quite analogous to a lack of interest due to someone's weight, or something like that.

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 05:59 PM
See that's it exactly. Men generally treat a vagina the way they treat their penis. It's not the same, some men can get a bit too vigorous
+1

It takes patience as well as skill

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 05:59 PM

Again, different strokes for different folks.

As long as it's not at an angle or in an area that can cause me physical pain, and as long as there's a bit of variety, there's no such thing as too vigorous.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 06:02 PM
There's no universal definition of good fingering skills (though I can think of a few things, including long nails, that are pretty obvious mistakes), so it's hard to use your experience to make that assumption. Different girls like different things, so maybe the women you're thinking of had very specific likes that are hard to find.

I agree but c'mon...there are all those opportunities for verbal/physical cues...slowly segue into something and be aware of responses...if you are even a little confused with mixed signals just ask...it's not that hard.

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Well as much as I love fingering, I'm not into just laying there being fingered. There is always something happening elsewhere simultaneously and I don't like the distraction of thinking "Oh no where is this going"; I'd rather just think about other things.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Well as much as I love fingering, I'm not into just laying there being fingered. There is always something happening elsewhere simultaneously and I don't like the distraction of thinking "Oh no where is this going"; I'd rather just think about other things.

With me it's usually going down. Pretty soon. I prefer tongue over fingers.

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 06:18 PM

I've found that fingering is almost always concurrent with and/or leading to making out or going down, which is certainly a good thing, but I've definitely had a few experiences in which just laying there and being fingered with nothing else was going on has been very enjoyable.

Well... unless being tied up counts as something else going on, in which case disregard this comment.

EricB
10-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I've found that fingering is almost always concurrent with and/or leading to making out or going down, which is certainly a good thing, but I've definitely had a few experiences in which just laying there and being fingered with nothing else was going on has been very enjoyable.

Well... unless being tied up counts as something else going on, in which case disregard this comment.

Rope or scarf....

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 06:22 PM

Of course once I have lips/tongue engaged you still have to worry about where the FINGERS are going LOL.

Although I HAVE been warned... :lmao

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Rope or scarf....

Why do I get the feeling that EricB is sitting there writing all this info down for future reference? :lol

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Why do I get the feeling that EricB is sitting there writing all this info down for future reference? :lol

or typing with one hand.

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 06:25 PM
or typing with one hand.
ewwwwww...sticky keyboard :p:

EricB
10-30-2009, 06:26 PM

Nah, just curious. Honest.

EricB
10-30-2009, 06:26 PM
or typing with one hand.

Seriously?

I mean, really?

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Nah, just curious. Honest.

I believe you, just kidding :lol

CuckingFunt
10-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Rope or scarf....

Um... probably neither?

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Well, gotta go.

Good night ladies.

Eric, get back on the porch.

EricB
10-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Um... probably neither?

Well you said tied up, I assumed.

Never mind I suck at this.

EricB
10-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Well, gotta go.

Good night ladies.

Ya know I've tried to be nice but you continue to be a dick....

mrsmaalox
10-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Of course once I have lips/tongue engaged you still have to worry about where the FINGERS are going LOL.

Although I HAVE been warned... :lmao

Yea I'm watching you!! :makemyday

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 06:37 PM
Well, gotta go.

Good night ladies.

Eh - he's harmless, I think we can handle him just fine. :lol

David Bowie
10-30-2009, 06:41 PM
For me, a man's fingering skills are the most important. Penis, um, skills have allways felt the same, unless they were really bad. Being a good dirty talker is also a must. Make of that what you will.

Crookshanks
10-30-2009, 06:50 PM
For me, a man's fingering skills are the most important. Penis, um, skills have allways felt the same, unless they were really bad. Being a good dirty talker is also a must. Make of that what you will.
I've read that a vast majority of women can't achieve orgasm by intercourse - it takes manual manipulation. So fingering skills (and those mentioned by CC) are very important! I've also read that a majority of men either aren't aware of this or just don't care.

I don't even want to count how many times a man has asked me "did you come?" - and I'm thinking, "well what did you do to help me achieve that goal". And if you have to ask, the answer is most likely no. :(

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 07:05 PM
OK, I'm home and the dog is fed and pooped.

Eh - he's harmless, I think we can handle him just fine. :lol

Sheeeeut! I wasn't worried about y'all. That poor boy was in deep water and over his head with three man eaters.

CosmicCowboy
10-30-2009, 07:12 PM

It depends on what you mean by "dirty talk"...do you want to mutually be vocal and explicit about what you want and what feels good and works for you? That's cool. Do you want to be denigrated and slapped on the ass and called bitch while he slams it home doggie style? That's where I get off the bus. Dirty talk is a big field.