PDA

View Full Version : This Is It.

JoeChalupa
10-29-2009, 04:26 PM
So who is going to see it? Am I mistaken or did I NOT see a thread on this? My girls want to see it and the neighbor is getting them tickets.
Heehee!! I'm not being included.

ChumpDumper
10-29-2009, 04:29 PM
You can wear jeans to this.

JoeChalupa
10-29-2009, 04:31 PM
:lmao Billy Jeans that is!

EricB
10-29-2009, 04:32 PM
I personally won't see it for reasons I'd rather not divulge for fear of derailing your thread but I hope you have a good time when you DO go and see it.

JoeChalupa
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM
I personally won't see it for reasons I'd rather not divulge for fear of derailing your thread but I hope you have a good time when you DO go and see it.

I can understand that but I won't be going to see it either but I know others will be.......come on.......you know you are out there.
There is no shame in it.

balli
10-29-2009, 04:57 PM
If it's ever on HBO I might end up watching 10-15 minutes of it.

Crookshanks
10-29-2009, 05:00 PM
A co-worker went last night and she said it was good - but not a very big crowd. I'll just wait until it comes out on DVD and then buy it.

mouse
10-29-2009, 05:14 PM
I personally won't see it for reasons I'd rather not divulge

Don't worry we know how important it is that you stay at your job 24/7 :lmao

The Gemini Method
10-29-2009, 06:52 PM
I'll probably wait until it becomes available on torrent...I'm not in a rush to see it in the theater...

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 06:57 PM
The wife and I are going to check it out tonight simply because we have a free ticket coupon to the Bijou and we aren't interested in the other flicks they are showing.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Oh and the coupon expires on Saturday so we must use it by then.

Dr. Gonzo
10-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Also, I like to support anyone that has been accused of molesting kids. Along with all of MJ's albums, I also own all of Woody Allen and Roman Polanski's films.

BacktoBasic's Wife
10-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Meester Gonzo, I yam so glad jer no mi Doctore!!!

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Is B2B's wife supposed to be an illegal of some sort?

La Migra
10-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Is B2B's wife supposed to be an illegal of some sort?

I'm on it.

bigzak25
10-30-2009, 09:27 AM
alright gonzo...please report back.

was it This is It or This is Shit.

Dr. Gonzo
10-30-2009, 09:42 AM
Actually we didn't make it after all. We fell asleep. I'll be there tonight and I'll report back as soon as I get home.

leemajors
10-30-2009, 10:09 AM
I thought this would be a Huey Lewis thread.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 10:42 AM
I'll be going there...Tuesday, I think...looks to be good...like the guy or not, his music was phucking phenomenal. King of Pop....

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 10:44 AM
Also, I like to support anyone that has been accused of molesting kids. Along with all of MJ's albums, I also own all of Woody Allen and Roman Polanski's films.
At least you had the morals to say accused instead of just assuming he did it.

ZombieMichaelJackson
10-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the support and EricB, I'll throw in a tub of popcorn if you go.

Spursfan092120
10-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the support and EricB, I'll throw in a tub of popcorn if you go.
wow..lol...I can't count all the ways this poster is just wrong....

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Couldn't find this on search, so I thought I'd start a thread. Went and saw it Tuesday. If you're a fan of Mike, you'll be in awe. The guy can still do everything he could when he was younger. The show would have been insane, had it happened. Some of the most insane special effects, work, dancing, everything. Phenomenal. I recommend it to anyone who has ever listened to, and enjoyed Michael.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3D4LV0NUV6A/SkQBhL4F3PI/AAAAAAAACKg/KV1bHEvUQjk/s400/michael_jackson.jpghttp://www.sohh.com/img/michael-jackson-movie-300x300-2009-10-16.jpg

clambake
11-06-2009, 04:05 PM
i want to see the death certificate first.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2009, 04:06 PM
You had to know that was coming.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:08 PM
You had to know that was coming.
:lol yeah..not worried about it.

Dr. Gonzo
11-06-2009, 04:08 PM
I saw it on Tuesday as well at the Bijou and dug it. It was great to see him in his comfort zone, on stage and not out in the world. It's a shame that concert won't be able to be seen in it's entirety.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:10 PM
i want to see the death certificate first.
CJ-GGmhdyqo

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:11 PM
I saw it on Tuesday as well at the Bijou and dug it. It was great to see him in his comfort zone, on stage and not out in the world. It's a shame that concert won't be able to be seen in it's entirety.
Yeah..that was the thing that sucked the most. No one will ever see it. I went with my cousin to see the movie, as my wife didn't want to. I was just amazed. He was so phenomenal, yet so humble. Just a good dude all around. He knew what he wanted, and made sure everyone knew, but didn't have to be a dick about it.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this guys a total piece of shit.

clambake
11-06-2009, 04:15 PM

you are not alone.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Michael? Why do you think he's a total piece of shit?

CuckingFunt
11-06-2009, 04:30 PM
you are not alone.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3237/fryseewhatyoudidthere.jpg

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:36 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6896703156685296087#

BacktoBasics
11-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Michael? Why do you think he's a total piece of shit?Probably not too cool to rape little boys.

Höfner
11-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Would you call it a thriller?

angel_luv
11-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Would you call it a thriller?

:lol :lol

clambake
11-06-2009, 04:42 PM
jesus juice.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Probably not too cool to rape little boys.
probably not too cool to accuse someone of something they didn't do.

clambake
11-06-2009, 04:45 PM
poor oj

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:46 PM
poor oj
major difference...ALL the evidence was in favor of the prosecution in OJ's case..in Michael's, all the evidence was in favor of the defendent.

mrsmaalox
11-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Probably not too cool to rape little boys.

Ha, you rape little boys in this forum on a daily basis! :lol

BacktoBasics
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
probably not too cool to accuse someone of something they didn't do.I'll overlook your birther status but no way can you sit there and tell me he hasn't touched little boys. He's flat out payed people off. There's no question that at some point in time he's guilty to some degree. Maybe not to the extent its been made out to be but no doubt he's guilty of something.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:49 PM
I mean...the guy who accused him was on tape saying he couldn't wait to get Michael's money. He also wanted an album deal out of it, and a book deal, that he was going to call EVANstory. The boy would not testify, and said his father, who was a dentist, gave him a sedative that is a mind controller of sorts, and told him what to say. Oh, and when it comes to the money issue, Michael didn't want to pay...his insurance paid, despite Michael telling them not to...a lot of things were not mentioned, due to media interference.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:50 PM
no doubt he's guilty of something.
god I love our society today. No doubt you're guilty of something too...read my post and watch the 4 minute video I posted the link of earlier.

BacktoBasics
11-06-2009, 04:50 PM
I mean...the guy who accused him was on tape saying he couldn't wait to get Michael's money. He also wanted an album deal out of it, and a book deal, that he was going to call EVANstory. The boy would not testify, and said his father, who was a dentist, gave him a sedative that is a mind controller of sorts, and told him what to say. Oh, and when it comes to the money issue, Michael didn't want to pay...his insurance paid, despite Michael telling them not to...a lot of things were not mentioned, due to media interference.
I have no tolerance for a Micheal Jackson apologist. There have been many instances not just one. Plus dangling your kid off a balcony alone deserves asshat status.

clambake
11-06-2009, 04:55 PM
watch the 4 minute video.....please

Dr. Gonzo
11-06-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't give a shit how many kids he fucked Thriller is a great album.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 04:58 PM
I have not tolerance for a Micheal Jackson apologist. There have been many instances not just one. Plus dangling your kid off a balcony alone deserves asshat status.
The dangling of the child thing was wrong, yes..but the child molestation was garbage. The first child says to this day it never happened, even saying his father abused him with a 12.5 pound hammer just a year ago, and he forced him to say what he did back then, but he refused to testify because he was afraid of the consequences. The second one was full of lies and deceit. There was only 2 instances...not many. If you don't like the guy because of the dangling, that's fine..and understandable. But if it's because of child molestation, that's incorrect. But his music was still amazing. And the show was phenomenal...that's what this thread is about.

clambake
11-06-2009, 05:08 PM
all lies.

now, pass the jesus juice.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 05:11 PM
jesus juice.

all lies.

now, pass the jesus juice.
When people don't respond to you the first time, it usually means your quote isn't worth posting again. For future reference, reposting the same quote is just being an attention whore..

clambake
11-06-2009, 05:12 PM
thanks.......mr. birther.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 05:13 PM
thanks.......mr. birther.
you're quite welcome...oh..and one more thing. Usually you only call people something that they are...that'll end today's lesson...unless...any other questions?

clambake
11-06-2009, 05:15 PM
owning me....being a birther.....and cheerleading for michael jackson all in one day.

you're awesome.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 05:17 PM
owning me....being a birther.....and cheerleading for michael jackson all in one day.

you're awesome.
Glad I got your approval, because obviously it means so much to me. Dismissed.

Dr. Gonzo
11-06-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't care if a 12 year old was blowing him while he was recording Pretty Young Thing, that song is great.

clambake
11-06-2009, 05:20 PM
before you go, whats the 4 minute video about?

pkbpkb81
11-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Couldn't find this on search, so I thought I'd start a thread. Went and saw it Tuesday. If you're a fan of Mike, you'll be in awe. The guy can still do everything he could when he was younger. The show would have been insane, had it happened. Some of the most insane special effects, work, dancing, everything. Phenomenal. I recommend it to anyone who has ever listened to, and enjoyed Michael.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3D4LV0NUV6A/SkQBhL4F3PI/AAAAAAAACKg/KV1bHEvUQjk/s400/michael_jackson.jpghttp://www.sohh.com/img/michael-jackson-movie-300x300-2009-10-16.jpg

wow that's impressive since he is in hell

pkbpkb81
11-06-2009, 06:23 PM
major difference...ALL the evidence was in favor of the prosecution in OJ's case..in Michael's, all the evidence was in favor of the defendent.

I was young at the time so I don't recall everything from the story but didn't the kid in 93' describe what mj's dick looked like and how it was discolored

also on tmz the other night (i know there is a joke coming from 90210) they said that mj's friend told them the boy knew what the dick looked like because mj thought it was funny to whip it out and pee in front of peoples maybe he didn't fuck the kid but it is still against the law to show a minor your junk.

I would find the link for it but i am at work and there site is blocked

Fpoonsie
11-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Yeah, at the very least there was inappropriate shit goin on. And, at worst, MJ was having these young boys shit inappropriately on his chest.

maxte
11-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Since when did this thread turn into Michael Jackson's life story? I thought it was about "This Is It.":rolleyes

Anyways, I saw the movie yesterday and enjoyed it. I didn't like how scenes were randomly put together and how inconsistent the camera angles were switching between 16:9 and 4:3.

symple19
11-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Mike was a sick fuck who deserved to die. Thank goodness he's dead. Now I can watch his family rip each other apart over money and royalties while his children develop into drug addled miscreants over the next 25 years. Good stuff.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Didn't they predict this movie to do a quarter billion in five days?

I'm guessing they were off just a tad.

pkbpkb81
11-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Mike was a sick fuck who deserved to die. Thank goodness he's dead. Now I can watch his family rip each other apart over money and royalties while his children develop into drug addled miscreants over the next 25 years. Good stuff.

so yeah ummm how do you really feel?

ginobili's bald spot
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM

No you're not.

dallaskd
11-06-2009, 08:47 PM
probably not too cool to accuse someone of something they didn't do.

dude michael was a nut job... come on

Stringer_Bell
11-06-2009, 10:54 PM
I didn't like how scenes were randomly put together and how inconsistent the camera angles were switching between 16:9 and 4:3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the footage was filmed with the intention to make a feature film about it. I haven't seen it, but I think it's probably excusable that some stuff seems stitched together.

MJ and OJ are victims of the system (Scott Peterson too).

Spursfan092120
11-07-2009, 11:28 AM
I love how everyone just assumes he did it because of how he's different from everyone else. Even when all the accusers have come out and said he didn't do it, they still believe he did. Absolutely hilarious. Thank God the justice system doesn't depend on people who know shit about the situation. I guess that's why they pick people for jury duty, and not just anyone can get in there. "Michael paid him off." No he didn't..his insurance carrier did, even though Michael and his lawyer told them not to. One of the kids said his father was a dentist and gave him a sedative and told him what to say on the stand. The other one came out during the case and said Michael didn't do it, and he wouldn't testify against him. But I guess because he's different, he must have done it. You guys are hilarious.

symple19
11-07-2009, 11:59 AM
I love how everyone just assumes he did it because of how he's different from everyone else. Even when all the accusers have come out and said he didn't do it, they still believe he did. Absolutely hilarious. Thank God the justice system doesn't depend on people who know shit about the situation. I guess that's why they pick people for jury duty, and not just anyone can get in there. "Michael paid him off." No he didn't..his insurance carrier did, even though Michael and his lawyer told them not to. One of the kids said his father was a dentist and gave him a sedative and told him what to say on the stand. The other one came out during the case and said Michael didn't do it, and he wouldn't testify against him. But I guess because he's different, he must have done it. You guys are hilarious.

MJ was a little kiddie pp toucher. You know it deep inside. Where there is smoke there's fire. Congrats for supporting the little kiddie pp toucher family with your hard earned dollars. :toast

Spursfan092120
11-07-2009, 12:55 PM
MJ was a little kiddie pp toucher. You know it deep inside. Where there is smoke there's fire. Congrats for supporting the little kiddie pp toucher family with your hard earned dollars. :toast
No...I don't know it. Because he wasn't. Congrats for the arrogance of thinking you know more about the situation than the people who were allegedly involved though. :toast

pkbpkb81
11-07-2009, 06:29 PM

what about the fact that one of the kids described what mj's cock looked like.

Do you like little boy's or just the music of a pedo.

Spursfan092120
11-07-2009, 06:54 PM
what about the fact that one of the kids described what mj's cock looked like.

Do you like little boy's or just the music of a pedo.
Oh...do you mean the same little boy that stated his father handed him a sedative and told him what to say? The one that said his father hit him over the head with a 12.5 lb hammer. The one who admitted it never happened, and he was forced to say it out of fear of his father? Read up dude..don't just read what the media says and assume...you wouldn't sound so ignorant that way.

clambake
11-07-2009, 07:19 PM
i don't like to read about grown men that molest little boys.

Spursfan092120
11-08-2009, 12:15 AM
i don't like to read about grown men that molest little boys.
I guess you prefer to do the molesting yourself?

Fpoonsie
11-08-2009, 12:33 AM
No...I don't know it. Because he wasn't. Congrats for the arrogance of thinking you know more about the situation than the people who were allegedly involved though. :toast

Pot...kettle...and so on...

"Different"'s one thing. Ozzy's "different". Tom Cruise is "different".

MJ slept in the same bed w/ the young boys he invited over to his house to "play" w/ him.

dallaskd
11-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Oh...do you mean the same little boy that stated his father handed him a sedative and told him what to say? The one that said his father hit him over the head with a 12.5 lb hammer. The one who admitted it never happened, and he was forced to say it out of fear of his father? Read up dude..don't just read what the media says and assume...you wouldn't sound so ignorant that way.

Michael has even admitted and has been well documented by friends that he was famous for peeing in front of people and had done that in front of kids.

Michael Jackson’s Unusual Peeing Habit
There is an explanation why Michael Jackson’s 1993 accuser could identify the discoloration on the singer’s genitals — Michael liked to pee for an audience.

In 1993 Santa Barbara molestation investigation, the young accuser could be able to describe the discoloration on Jackson’s genital area. But Dr. Arnold Klein, who is Jackson’s best friend and doctor, revealed that the reason why he could describe it because Jackson liked to pee in front of other people because Jackson thought it was funny.

Klein added that the 1993 accuser saw Jackson peeing and that’s why he could identify the genital markings.

Michael Jackson liked to pee in cups in front of people -- including children -- according to Dr. Harvey Levin, who is not helping. Per TMZ, Levin, a longtime friend and confidante of Jackson's, claims the singer liked to "pee for an audience," which takes the whole "all the world's a stage" thing further that one might expect. The doctor stated that Jackson's public peeing policy explains seemingly damning evidence submitted in a 1993 molestation investigation:

he obviously had no problem pulling his dick out in front of children.. What grown adult would pull a dick out in front of a child for the purpose of them seeing it if they were not a child molestar.

ZombieMichaelJackson
11-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Two threads!!......whoooohoooo!!!.....

BWS-1994
11-08-2009, 01:36 AM
It's a shame that concert won't be able to be seen in it's entirety.

+1

Saw it too, was just curious whether MJ still has it or if it was all hype. Thankfully, it was the former.

:toast

Spursfan092120
11-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Pot...kettle...and so on...

"Different"'s one thing. Ozzy's "different". Tom Cruise is "different".

MJ slept in the same bed w/ the young boys he invited over to his house to "play" w/ him.
No..no he didn't. The children slept in the bed...he slept on the floor...another misconception.

Spursfan092120
11-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Michael has even admitted and has been well documented by friends that he was famous for peeing in front of people and had done that in front of kids.

he obviously had no problem pulling his dick out in front of children.. What grown adult would pull a dick out in front of a child for the purpose of them seeing it if they were not a child molestar.
You know what assuming does? Fact remains that he didn't do it. All of the children who accused him came out and said it never happened.

Spursfan092120
11-08-2009, 11:28 AM
oops...forgot about the thread, and when I searched for it, this didn't show up.

pkbpkb81
11-08-2009, 04:04 PM
You know what assuming does? Fact remains that he didn't do it. All of the children who accused him came out and said it never happened.

ok so stick to that he didn't fuck or touch the kids but did he pull his stuff out and pee in front of the?

Fpoonsie
11-08-2009, 05:21 PM
No..no he didn't. The children slept in the bed...he slept on the floor...another misconception.

It's still laughable that you act as if you're the authority on the matter. It was an accusation made by a number of his staff. Am I POSITIVE it happened? Of course not. COULD it have? Absolutely.

Spursfan092120
11-08-2009, 07:18 PM
It's still laughable that you act as if you're the authority on the matter. It was an accusation made by a number of his staff. Am I POSITIVE it happened? Of course not. COULD it have? Absolutely.
ok, so I guess the children who were there don't know what happened? They're the ones who said they slept on the bed and he slept on the floor. There's a hell of a lot that happened in the court case that media didn't even mention. If you actually study the case, you'll find that. I was really intrigued by the whole situation, so I looked into it after the fact.