PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Chicago!!!

xellos88330
10-29-2009, 10:13 PM
No this is not an attempt from me to bash my Spurs.

After seeing the potential of this team in the first game of the season, I think it was excellent to see a dose of reality.

I expected a Spurs loss today not because of the back to back situation, but more due to the lack of intensity. I am happy it happened so early in the season so players who have been with the Spurs, will realize that they can't play half ass basketball just because you have a deep team.

In short, Thank you Chicago for teaching my Spurs some humility and the importance of playing a complete basketball game. I hope that the Spurs will take this lesson to heart and play the game, not stand idly by watching one person do all the work.

Spurs#1
10-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Yes thank u bulls for kicking our ass for us. We know now just how not good we are.

Spursmania
10-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Exactly Xellos. I couldn't agree with you more. I was hugely disappointed though in seeing Timmy's beautiful performance become negated by a piss poor team performance. This is going to be a long season.

Agloco
10-29-2009, 10:19 PM
In terms of how weakly we were rebounding, it was a great reality check. The shooting? Well, shit happens.

kbrury
10-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Its better for weaknesses to be exposed early so we can work on them now instead of in the spring.

LOL
10-29-2009, 10:22 PM
LOL spurs fans wont never learn that they are not winning a CHAMPIONSHIP this year. Its the KNICKS time this year BABY

TIMMYD!
10-29-2009, 10:23 PM
LOL spurs fans wont never learn that they are not winning a CHAMPIONSHIP this year. Its the KNICKS time this year BABY

I need a million LOL's for this shit.

BillMc
10-29-2009, 10:24 PM

After seeing the potential of this team in the first game of the season, I think it was excellent to see a dose of reality.

I expected a Spurs loss today not because of the back to back situation, but more due to the lack of intensity. I am happy it happened so early in the season so players who have been with the Spurs, will realize that they can't play half ass basketball just because you have a deep team.

In short, Thank you Chicago for teaching my Spurs some humility and the importance of playing a complete basketball game. I hope that the Spurs will take this lesson to heart and play the game, not stand idly by watching one person do all the work.

I agree. Nice post.

Spursfan092120
Interesting that the Knicks fan is called LOL...isn't that ironic?

SpursRulez4eVeR

i needed a good laugh after tonight's game ... so thank you for that

Halberto
10-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I dont think they got complacent.

I saw a ton of things:

Hill - SLOPPY. sloppy passes, poor shot selection, poor defense
Parker - couldn't hit the shots or use the rim to deter blocks
Ginobili - still out of rhythm
Bonner and Finley - *insert anything*
Jefferson - no chemistry yet, but it was nice to see someone else create their own shots
McDyss - 16 mins. 3 reb.....

Basically, everyone played like shit except Duncan.

Will it happen again? Of course. Like you said, it brought us all back down to earth

LOL
10-29-2009, 10:26 PM
i needed a good laugh after tonight's game ... so thank you for that

wont be laughing after my knicks shock the world this season

SpursRulez4eVeR
10-29-2009, 10:27 PM
wont be laughing after my knicks shock the world this season

thanks for another good laugh...:lol

LOL
10-29-2009, 10:27 PM

LOL your shitty ass team cant wait to face you pussies .

Russ
10-29-2009, 10:42 PM
Back-to-backs may be a problem again this year. Someone outside the big three will have to come up big in the second game of back-to-backs. Could be Blair or RJ or Hill.

It just didn't happen this time.

xellos88330
10-29-2009, 10:43 PM

?

EmptyMan
10-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Thanks CHI for showing us our team is still relying on failed tactics.

TimDunkem
10-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Interesting that the Knicks fan is called LOL...isn't that ironic?
He must of had a freudian slip when creating the troll account.

lol What the fuck?

Zero_Twilight
10-29-2009, 10:55 PM

I agree 1000%

Better to get an ass kicking now and by an Eastern conference team on a back 2 back.

I hope the team watches the tape and realize how much they depend on Timmy. They let him carry too much of the load out there and it feels a little bit like deja vu. I'm sure the whole team feels bad about this.

You're right about the lack of intensity. I don't see a "hunger" out there. I'm talkin to you RJ.

angelbelow
10-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Well said, without failure, there is no success.

Danny.Zhu
10-29-2009, 10:57 PM
Same by me.

lil'mo
10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
You're welcome!

NRHector
10-29-2009, 11:18 PM
LOL spurs fans wont never learn that they are not winning a CHAMPIONSHIP this year. Its the KNICKS time this year BABYthanks I needed a laugh:lol

spurtech09
10-29-2009, 11:40 PM
the knicks????:(I don't think so!!!!!!lol....keep dreaming....keep dreaming big lol.....not even lebron can save the knicks....ok mmmm maybe lol but he 's never gonna be on a sorry team like the knicks....as for the bulls fan lol come on you actually think the bulls are gonna do something big ..bet you bulls don't make it to the play offs