PDA

View Full Version : I Hate the Spurs!

Interrohater
10-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Can we just move all of the garbage into here? We can have a veritable buffet of Spurs-hatin' trolls, bandwagon fans, knee-jerk overreactors, ALL CAPS SPELLERS, and ridiculous thread starters (this one included!)

Let's all join in on "I Hate the SpursDay"!

Come on, it'll be fun! I mean, it HAS to be fun, people come from all over to help out! They sally forth into the cyber-blue yonder in order to scream and taunt and hate, what a life! I need this so badly.

In other news, the San Antonio Spurs are 1-1 and still have one of the deepest teams in the league.

xellos88330
10-29-2009, 10:20 PM
but my posts aren't garbage :depressed:

Chomag
10-29-2009, 10:21 PM
I didn't realize I was not able to be disappointed around here. You have my apologize.

Interrohater
10-29-2009, 10:23 PM
but my posts aren't garbage :depressed:

:lol yours should stay independent, it's not hateful, it's self-righteous

Dex
10-29-2009, 10:23 PM
:wakeup

Just another SpursTalk meltdown. Move along, nothing to see here.

Interrohater
10-29-2009, 10:24 PM
I didn't realize I was not able to be disappointed around here. You have my apologize.

Dude, I'm disappointed as well, but I'm not gonna kick the dog over it. Very early on, most of us agreed that the Spurs were gonna have a rough go of it early in the season. Well, it's happening, so let's stay level headed.

Chomag
10-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Dude, I'm disappointed as well, but I'm not gonna kick the dog over it. Very early on, most of us agreed that the Spurs were gonna have a rough go of it early in the season. Well, it's happening, so let's stay level headed.

Same here, I believe I'm going to sleep ok tonight. IT's just so nice to have a place to have fun and sometime vent a little. I still love me some Spurs though!