PDA

View Full Version : Miami beats Indiana

3rdCoast
04-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Miami 84 Indiana 80 (http://www.nba.com/games/20050417/INDMIA/boxscore.html)

boutons
04-17-2005, 05:29 PM
Good news is that JO is back. Too bad about Jamal. He was having a great year.

Hook Dem
04-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Well now....the mighty pacers lose another one! Too bad Pooh! It just ain't gonna happen. The karma is against you since you abandoned the Spurs.

pooh
04-17-2005, 07:14 PM
I will...It took miami 13 tries to finally beat the Pacers. Karma is always with me...it's a shame that it's not with you, in anything that you've ever done...what a pity.

3rdCoast
04-17-2005, 08:09 PM
I will...It took miami 13 tries to finally beat the Pacers. Karma is always with me...it's a shame that it's not with you, in anything that you've ever done...what a pity.

you will what?

pooh
04-17-2005, 08:29 PM
He was saying that "it wasn't going to happen" referring to a run at the title. I think they'll make a decent run at it and who knows?

Dre_7
04-17-2005, 08:39 PM
I heard shaq got hurt. What happened?

3rdCoast
04-17-2005, 08:42 PM
shaq left in the first half with a bruised right thigh

Jules Winnfield
04-17-2005, 08:43 PM

threw his ass over the balcony. Dude fell four stories. They had this garden at the bottom, enclosed in glass, like one of them greenhouses.... Shaq fell through that. Since then, he's kinda developed a speech impediment.

pooh
04-17-2005, 11:16 PM

JO went in for a layup and his knee rammed into Shaq's thigh.

Hook Dem
04-18-2005, 09:26 AM
Shows your intellegence level. "I will"????? You mean..."they will??? "anything that you've ever done"??? How the fuck would you know??? Run along little boy Pooh! You'll get hurt when trying to play amongst men. :lol

pooh
04-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Shows your intellegence level. "I will"????? You mean..."they will??? "anything that you've ever done"??? How the fuck would you know??? Run along little boy Pooh! You'll get hurt when trying to play amongst men. :lol

Lets break your childish post now shall we?

Shows your intellegence, "I will"??? (The "I will" was in response to you saying "It ain't going to happen" in talking about the Pacers march in the playoffs. I just left out the "t" part. Meaning "It will".)

Anything that you've ever done? How the fuck would you know?

(I do know...next)

Run along little boy Pooh! You'll get hurt when trying to play amongst men.

Just stay with playing with yourself. It seems like you do a lot of that. When your IQ raises above the "mendoza line" call me. Otherwise you're becoming an endless joke, a bore and a waste of my time writing back to your lame takes.

Hook Dem
04-19-2005, 08:10 AM
Lets break your childish post now shall we?

Shows your intellegence, "I will"??? (The "I will" was in response to you saying "It ain't going to happen" in talking about the Pacers march in the playoffs. I just left out the "t" part. Meaning "It will".)

Anything that you've ever done? How the fuck would you know?

(I do know...next)

Run along little boy Pooh! You'll get hurt when trying to play amongst men.

Just stay with playing with yourself. It seems like you do a lot of that. When your IQ raises above the "mendoza line" call me. Otherwise you're becoming an endless joke, a bore and a waste of my time writing back to your lame takes.
:lol Most men admit when they are wrong but not you Pooh. Looks like you got your "panties" in a wad cause your beloved Pacers are being exposed for what they are....."Thugs"! The NBA is not science fiction. It's the real world. Learn how to deal with it and get out into the world a little more. You'll lose your childish inhibitions and start acting more like a man. I've accomplished more in life than you ever will and you know it. ( you're the one who attacked me on that ) What's your Mom fixing you for breakfast this morning? Nothing? Pssst! I hear that Mouse has some left over crow. I'm sure he will share with you. Please attend a smack talk 1.01 class before bringing your lame response. :flipoff

pooh
04-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm disapointed that's all your wife could write down for...but feel free to try again...NEXT!

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm disapointed that's all your wife could write down for...but feel free to try again...NEXT!
You're more fun than a barrel of monkeys Pooh! Keep the hate coming! I thrive on it. :lol

pooh
04-20-2005, 07:10 PM
You thrive on nothing...you're a joke.

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 07:50 PM
You thrive on nothing...you're a joke.
Then how come you keep responding???????? :lol

Hook Dem
04-20-2005, 09:16 PM
I'm just jerking your chain Pooh! It's all good man! :lol