PDA

View Full Version : For those who missed the spurs bulls game...

SpursRulez4eVeR
10-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Quite honestly, i did not have as much fun watching last night's game as the spurs hornets game... BUT...if you missed last night's game and wants to see Timmy's domination against the bulls ...leave a message and if there is enough people who want to see it, I will upload a video with all the spurs field goals.

For those who missed the spurs hornets game or want to watch it again, please go to http://www.youtube.com/user/coolman1999.

Have a good day :toast

Zero_Twilight
10-30-2009, 09:16 AM
It'd be nice if you can upload the 3rd quarter.

Once again, the 3rd quarter became our downfall and I'd like to see what went wrong.

Thanks

Agloco
10-30-2009, 09:21 AM
It'd be nice if you can upload the 3rd quarter.

Once again, the 3rd quarter became our downfall and I'd like to see what went wrong.

Thanks

That's an easy one: The Spurs built a brand new mansion with all of the bricks they threw up......

spurspokesman
10-30-2009, 09:22 AM
That's an easy one: The Spurs built a brand new mansion with all of the bricks they threw up......
Yup. Well said

Solid D
10-30-2009, 10:49 AM

Yes, and the Bulls were contesting and blocking shots. At the other end, the Bulls created and exploited confusion on defensive rotations. When the Bulls ran, the communication between players on the cross-matching wasn't very good. That led to stuff like TP getting posted up by a Big. Another time Manu and Timmy retreated only to end up matched with the same guy, leaving the wing open for a transition 3-pointer.