PDA

View Full Version : How is Dick doing?

Findog
10-30-2009, 12:39 PM
I haven't had a chance to catch the Spurs yet. How is the big off-season addition doing? Has he brought the added scoring punch you guys were missing?

http://www.vancouverbasketball.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/richard-jefferson-spurs1.jpg

HarlemHeat37
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
I actually like how he's played, a lot of people don't though..

He's passing very well, he's getting to the line, he's playing aggressively, his defense has been solid..the problem is that his jump shots aren't going down..that will change..

z0sa
10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
He's sucking more ass than Marion in a spurs-suns series. He looks nervous, honestly.

Findog
10-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I actually like how he's played, a lot of people don't though..

He's passing very well, he's getting to the line, he's playing aggressively, his defense has been solid..the problem is that his jump shots aren't going down..that will change..

Yeah, I was trolling a little bit with the first post, but I'm glad you responded seriously. The cliche is that it takes a guy a year to fully fit into the Spurs system. I still liked that pickup for San Antonio, but do you foresee any problems where he might not be a good fit?

z0sa
10-30-2009, 12:45 PM
but do you foresee any problems where he might not be a good fit?

He's going to have to fit in, for sure. You have to remember we're bringing a healthy Manu back to the table as well - its almost like we made 2 big offseason acquisitions on the perimeter.

HarlemHeat37
10-30-2009, 12:46 PM
It's gonna take A LONG time for RJ to find his role here..I'm sure it'll be the same for the Mavs to incorporate Marion + Howard together, just like it'll be for us with Manu and RJ(like zosa said)..

ElNono
10-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Dick actually helped us win a game already. Which is one more game than certain acquisitions from other teams... ahem... :lol

Findog
10-30-2009, 12:49 PM
It's gonna take A LONG time for RJ to find his role here..I'm sure it'll be the same for the Mavs to incorporate Marion + Howard together, just like it'll be for us with Manu and RJ(like zosa said)..

How does Pop want RJ to play? Does he want another slasher to use the driving lanes that Duncan creates, or spread the floor from the wings as a 3 pt shooter? He shot 40% from 3 last year.

I think Marion/Josh will either work out very well or not at all. Neither of them really have the shooting range of a 2.

benefactor
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I was trolling a little bit with the first post, but I'm glad you responded seriously. The cliche is that it takes a guy a year to fully fit into the Spurs system. I still liked that pickup for San Antonio, but do you foresee any problems where he might not be a good fit?
Not really. He has the right personality/game to fit in with the other stars. The thing I am seeing from him right now is a lack of comfort and familiarity. This has shown up in his indecisiveness and I think it has affected his shooting as well. It's going to take some time...but it will be worth it when you consider the offensive limitations of the player that used to play SF for us.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 12:55 PM
I know FinDog wasnt NEARLY as vocal that Jefferson was going to be a mistake as I was. I was told that only a Suns fan would see a negative in the Jefferson trade.

Just to recap:

1) Trading for Jefferson prevents the Spurs from being players in the summers FA crop. No replacement for Ginobili or even return to the twin towers (via Bosh) for the Spurs because they chose Jefferson. They put all their eggs in one basket on this one.

2) Jefferson is a completely one dimensional player. He scores for himself and hes not as efficient as Paker, Ginobili or Duncan. He needs lots of shots to score and he's not going to get them in San Antonio. So basically the one thing he's able to do is mitigated. Thinking he's going to "carry the offense" is ridiculous. If he could carry an offense, Milwaukee wouldnt have traded him for nothing.

3) A perfect fit was out there in Trevor Ariza. He rebounds, hits the open shot, runs the floor, is super athletic and 1/3 the price of Jefferson. AND the Spurs could have him and been players in the FA market.

21_Blessings
10-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Do Spurs fan still actually believe Dick here is a defensive stopper?

He certainly never stops Luke from driving through his restricted area. :hat

will_spurs
10-30-2009, 12:57 PM
It's probably tough for him because he's not any more in a role where he has the ball in his hands all the time with the aim to score. He will be asked more "intelligently", helping in the offense wherever he's needed, be it by scoring, passing, getting fouls and so on. It's a different game and given the Spurs system it's going to take a while but he should get there in the end (before the playoffs).

Agloco
10-30-2009, 12:57 PM
How does Pop want RJ to play? Does he want another slasher to use the driving lanes that Duncan creates, or spread the floor from the wings as a 3 pt shooter? He shot 40% from 3 last year.

I think Marion/Josh will either work out very well or not at all. Neither of them really have the shooting range of a 2.

Looking at his play in the first two games, I'd say that's a question that's not fully answered yet.

Dick looks hesitant. I saw flashes of aggressiveness against the Bulls. He got fouled every time he went to the rim, but it was too little and too far in between. He just needs to be more assertive. That's gonna take time in Pop's system.

Muser
10-30-2009, 12:59 PM
He'll be fine, I say by January he will look a lot better.

z0sa
10-30-2009, 12:59 PM
I know FinDog wasnt NEARLY as vocal that Jefferson was going to be a mistake as I was. I was told that only a Suns fan would see a negative in the Jefferson trade.

Just to recap:

1) Trading for Jefferson prevents the Spurs from being players in the summers FA crop. No replacement for Ginobili or even return to the twin towers (via Bosh) for the Spurs because they chose Jefferson. They put all their eggs in one basket on this one.

2) Jefferson is a completely one dimensional player. He scores for himself and hes not as efficient as Paker, Ginobili or Duncan. He needs lots of shots to score and he's not going to get them in San Antonio. So basically the one thing he's able to do is mitigated. Thinking he's going to "carry the offense" is ridiculous. If he could carry an offense, Milwaukee wouldnt have traded him for nothing.

3) A perfect fit was out there in Trevor Ariza. He rebounds, hits the open shot, runs the floor, is super athletic and 1/3 the price of Jefferson. AND the Spurs could have him and been players in the FA market.

We're two games in, RJ will shoot the 2nd most shots during the season and probably PO, and we have yet to resign Manu.

HarlemHeat37
10-30-2009, 01:01 PM
the funny thing about da_suns_fan is that his alternate options that we should have gotten aren't good, his thoughts about Jefferson are false, and he somehow thinks we would have acquired Bosh next year..

benefactor
10-30-2009, 01:03 PM
the funny thing about da_suns_fan is that his alternate options that we should have gotten aren't good, his thoughts about Jefferson are false, and he somehow thinks we would have acquired Bosh next year..
He is still in love with Steve Nash. That in itself should deal a death blow to his credibility regarding what any team should personnel-wise.

Mel_13
10-30-2009, 01:03 PM
A perfect fit was out there in Trevor Ariza. He rebounds, hits the open shot, runs the floor, is super athletic and 1/3 the price of Jefferson. AND the Spurs could have him and been players in the FA market.

Hate on RJ all you want, I could care less.

Just drop the Ariza BS. It makes no sense unless the Spurs had access to a time machine or a mole inside the executive offices of the Rockets.

It's stupid.

Stop.

Agloco
10-30-2009, 01:04 PM

Just to recap:

You really think that the Spurs were gonna lure any big name FA here next summer? Also, the FO considered Timmy's situation and decided that one more year of waiting was unacceptable. I don't think you can argue that the Spurs had another year to wait.

You completely missed the boat on this one. Milwaukee traded RJ for economic reasons. Sure, he's not a marquee scorer like LBJ or Kobe, but he's a solid shooter and a great slasher. His aggressiveness will pick up as the season goes along.

LOL@Ariza. Wasn't he going to the Rockets anyway? The Spurs needed more scoring as well as a guy who had good defensive potential. Where on Ariza's resume is there evidence that he was going to give the Spurs the offensive presence they needed outside of the Big Three?

spurspokesman
10-30-2009, 01:06 PM
He's sucking more ass than Marion in a spurs-suns series. He looks nervous, honestly.
:lol

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:06 PM
We're two games in, RJ will shoot the 2nd most shots during the season and probably PO, and we have yet to resign Manu.

If Richard Jefferson is getting the second most shots, the Spurs will be worse off for it. :lol

I guarantee ANY team would prefer Jefferson shooting over Parker, Duncan or Ginobili.

And the Spurs HAVE to re-sign Ginobili now. They have no other options. They'll be too far over the cap to go after anyone next year. Its "sign Ginobili" or "let him walk". Those are their two options now.

It was a mistake.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:09 PM
You really think that the Spurs were gonna lure any big name FA here next summer? Also, the FO considered Timmy's situation and decided that one more year of waiting was unacceptable. I don't think you can argue that the Spurs had another year to wait.

I GUARANTEE Joe Johnson will go to whoever offers him the most money. Trust me on this one. :lol

He would have made a nice back court for the future with Tony Parker.

Instead, the Spurs chose Jefferson.

Agloco
10-30-2009, 01:12 PM
I GUARANTEE Joe Johnson will go to whoever offers him the most money. Trust me on this one. :lol

lol@Joe Johnson as the answer.

Let's say for a second that you don't know what you're talking about (Im not stretching too far apparently....), who comes if Joe Johnson doesn't?

hater
10-30-2009, 01:14 PM
his shot is way, way, way off, he is lost on offense, he is not defending as well. but he is still attacking the basket and getting foul calls. Learning process. he'll be fine.

still, I would trade him for Jax in a minute.

Mel_13
10-30-2009, 01:15 PM

Not only does your logic suck, so does your math. The only way for the Spurs to be in position to offer a max contract in 2010 would have been to not use the MLE this year, make no trades to take on any future obligations, and renounce Manu next year.

So they would have given up any chance at contending this year in return for a chance at a FA in 2010.

Findog
10-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Why weren't the Spurs more interested in Marion? timvp asked the question once as to why the Mavs went after Marion instead of RJ, and I thought it had something to do with Marion's ability to guard multiple positions. Wouldn't Marion have been a good fit with the Spurs with his versatility? Or would he be lost in half-court sets?

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Not only does your logic suck, so does your math. The only way for the Spurs to be in position to offer a max contract in 2010 would have been to not use the MLE this year, make no trades to take on any future obligations, and renounce Manu next year.
So they would have given up any chance at contending this year in return for a chance at a FA in 2010.

Um..DUH!!! Thats the point! Manu is all but done and they could rebuild without missing a beat.

hater
10-30-2009, 01:33 PM
Why weren't the Spurs more interested in Marion? timvp asked the question once as to why the Mavs went after Marion instead of RJ, and I thought it had something to do with Marion's ability to guard multiple positions. Wouldn't Marion have been a good fit with the Spurs with his versatility? Or would he be lost in half-court sets?

Marion chokes in the playoffs as you will see first hand :)

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:33 PM

He probably would have fit in much better. He can do a lot more when he's not scoring yet still get out on the break and hit the corner 3 etc.

And cost half as much.

Mel_13
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Um..DUH!!! Thats the point! Manu is all but done and they could rebuild without missing a beat.

So give up on 2009-10 and bet on adding a FA to Tim and Tony in 2010. Even if you got a good one, it's Tim, Tony, the FA, and a bunch of minimum salaried players.

That means abandoning any hope of contending this year or next. The Spurs would have given up whatever may be left in Tim's tank.

Brilliant.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:45 PM
So give up on 2009-10 and bet on adding a FA to Tim and Tony in 2010. Even if you got a good one, it's Tim, Tony, the FA, and a bunch of minimum salaried players.

That means abandoning any hope of contending this year or next. The Spurs would have given up whatever may be left in Tim's tank.

Brilliant.

Now YOUR math is all messed up.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/san_antonio.htm

The Spurs are at 54 million next year WITH Jefferson's salary. Replace McDyess' salary with Ariza and you could have had Parker, Joe Johnson, Trever Ariza, Blair, Tim Duncan and at the VERY LEAST, another MLE player from next year's FA market.

Hell, that might be enough to get Ginobili (although that might be a stretch).

btw - the Spurs arent beating the Lakers this year. Not without substantial injuries to LA, anyway.

Agloco
10-30-2009, 01:47 PM

Yes, Manu looks done to me. Quit being dumb.

fS02CGBTz-k

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Yes, Manu looks done to me. Quit being dumb.

He cant be a cornerstone anymore. Adding Richard Jefferson wasnt the answer.

Mel_13
10-30-2009, 01:52 PM

The Spurs are at 54 million next year WITH Jefferson's salary. Replace McDyess' salary with Ariza and you could have had Parker, Joe Johnson, Trevero Ariza Tim Duncan and at the VERY LEAST, another MLE player from next year's FA market.

btw - the Spurs arent beating the Lakers this year. Not without substantial injuries to LA, anyway.

1. Ariza was a logical impossibility.

2. You don't understand the CBA or pay attention to current projections for next summer's salary cap.

3. Tim, Tony, MLE player, and required cap holds would make it impossible to sign a max FA next summer

You may very well be right about the Spurs chances v. the Lakers this year. I'm happy my team decided to try. Unlike some others.

EricB
10-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Christ Bosh wasn't coming to SA.

If a FA is a less guaranteed thing but you have the possibility of a guaranteed in a trade for a guy like Jefferson you take the trade. No brainer.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:55 PM
1. Ariza was a logical impossibility.

You dont understand what "logical" means. Or "impossible" for that matter. That sentence was just embarrassing.

2. You don't understand the CBA or pay attention to current projections for next summer's salary cap.

Actually I do. I posted the link for you, remember?

3. Tim, Tony, MLE player, and required cap holds would make it impossible to sign a max FA next summer

You may very well be right about the Spurs chances v. the Lakers this year. I'm happy my team decided to try. Unlike some others.

Again, it appears you dont know what "impossible" means.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Christ Bosh wasn't coming to SA.

If a FA is a less guaranteed thing but you have the possibility of a guaranteed in a trade for a guy like Jefferson you take the trade. No brainer.

This is what Im talking about.

"Do we take on a bad contract for a guy who is a volume shooter whose stats will INEVITABLY go down since he wont get any shots here and thus will then become UNTRADEABLE and prevent us from making any moves in the future or should we go after a free agent in Ariza who doesnt have any of those negatives. .......NO BRAINER! LETS GET JEFFERSON!!!"

btw - Joe Johnson will go anywhere. Ive already said this. And theres a TON of FA's next year. I believe most of them are a better option than Jefferson.

EricB
10-30-2009, 02:00 PM

This is what Im talking about.

"Do we take on a bad contract for a guy who is a volume shooter whose stats will INEVITABLY go down since he wont get any shots here and thus will then become UNTRADEABLE and prevent us from making any moves in the future or should we go after a free agent in Ariza who doesnt have any of those negatives. .......NO BRAINER! LETS GET JEFFERSON!!!"

btw - Joe Johnson will go anywhere. Ive already said this. And theres a TON of FA's next year. I believe most of them are a better option than Jefferson.

This is what your talking about?

The Spurs tried this in 2003 and failed.

Trades for proven players > gambling on FA.

90% of the time the players stay in the original city that they were in. Its that simple.

bobby4germany
10-30-2009, 02:01 PM
LOL @ Suns fans trying to tell the Spurs how to run an organization!!!

:lol :lol :lol

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 02:03 PM
This is what your talking about?

The Spurs tried this in 2003 and failed.

Trades for proven players > gambling on FA.

90% of the time the players stay in the original city that they were in. Its that simple.

90% huh?

Tell that to Joe Johnson. Or Lamar Odom. Or Elton Brand. Or Baron Davis. Or Rasheed Wallace. Or Steve Nash. Or Grant Hill. Or Tracy McGrady. Or Shaquille Oneal. Or Hedo Turkolu (spelling). Or Rashard Lewis etc. etc. etc.

I guess if the Spurs failed in 2003 on Jason Kidd it means they'll never succeed in the future.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 02:04 PM
LOL @ Suns fans trying to tell the Spurs how to run an organization!!!

:lol :lol :lol

LOL @ the guy who thinks the Suns listen to their fans. Do the Spurs listen to you?

CGD
10-30-2009, 02:04 PM

This is a good question. I think the Spurs ultimately believe Marion's game would not mesh with a half-court driven offense. Marion is most effective when running, which helps explain his relatively pedestrian numbers since parting ways with the Suns and Nash. I think Dallas is the perfect fit for Marion, and I don't think Spurs fans have the requisite respect for Dallas.

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:06 PM
This is a good question. I think the Spurs ultimately believe Marion's game would not mesh with a half-court driven offense. Marion is most effective when running, which helps explain his relatively pedestrian numbers since parting ways with the Suns and Nash. I think Dallas is the perfect fit for Marion, and I don't think Spurs fans have the requisite respect for Dallas.

Great post. Cheers :toast

Mel_13
10-30-2009, 02:07 PM
You dont understand what "logical" means. Or "impossible" for that matter. That sentence was just embarrassing.

Actually I do. I posted the link for you, remember?

Again, it appears you dont know what "impossible" means.

You really are a special kind of dumb.

If you still maintain that the Spurs could have signed an MLE player this year and been able to sign a max FA next summer, you really have no clue about how the CBA works or what is projected for next summer. There's really no point in going any further.

As to Ariza. The RJ trade was made on June 24th. On that date, only the Houston Rockets knew that Ron Artest would be a FA. Every other FO in the NBA assumed that Ariza would stay in LA unless he was offered a contract well in excess of the MLE. The Spurs could only offer the MLE.

The Spurs had two critical pieces to use in a salary dump transaction, the partially guaranteed contracts of Bowen and Oberto. Oberto's option had to be exercised by July 1st. To use those two assets together, the Spurs had to complete a trade before July 1st. The news about Artest went public on July 1st.

Given that sequence of events, no rational FO in the Spurs' circumstances would bank on the extreme longshot that Ariza would leave LA for the MLE.

Have I typed slow enough for you?

Findog
10-30-2009, 02:08 PM
^ If anything, the cap is expected to drop. That's affecting a lot of teams plans to reload. 2010 is going to be much hype about little.

EricB
10-30-2009, 02:14 PM

90% huh?

Tell that to Joe Johnson. Or Lamar Odom. Or Elton Brand. Or Baron Davis. Or Rasheed Wallace. Or Steve Nash. Or Grant Hill. Or Tracy McGrady. Or Shaquille Oneal. Or Hedo Turkolu (spelling). Or Rashard Lewis etc. etc. etc.

I guess if the Spurs failed in 2003 on Jason Kidd it means they'll never succeed in the future.

Jermaine O'Neal, Jason Kidd ring a bell?

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 02:14 PM
You really are a special kind of dumb.

If you still maintain that the Spurs could have signed an MLE player this year and been able to sign a max FA next summer, you really have no clue about how the CBA works or what is projected for next summer. There's really no point in going any further.

As to Ariza. The RJ trade was made on June 24th. On that date, only the Houston Rockets knew that Ron Artest would be a FA. Every other FO in the NBA assumed that Ariza would stay in LA unless he was offered a contract well in excess of the MLE. The Spurs could only offer the MLE.

The Spurs had two critical pieces to use in a salary dump transaction, the partially guaranteed contracts of Bowen and Oberto. Oberto's option had to be exercised by July 1st. To use those two assets together, the Spurs had to complete a trade before July 1st. The news about Artest went public on July 1st.

Given that sequence of events, no rational FO in the Spurs' circumstances would bank on the extreme longshot that Ariza would leave LA for the MLE.

Have I typed slow enough for you?

It takes a special kind of dumb to say that getting Ariza would have been a "logical impossibility" when the Rockets did it with the same MLE the Spurs used on McDyess (who I like btw, just not as much as Ariza). NO ONE could have seen that coming! It just seemed so illogical!!!!! Its not like there was a MILLION freaking articles over the summer speculating that the Lakers were gonna let Ariza walk.

Did I type slow enough for you, asshole?

Mel_13
10-30-2009, 02:16 PM
It takes a special kind of dumb to say that getting Ariza would have been a "logical impossibility" when the Rockets did it with the same MLE the Spurs used on McDyess (who I like btw, just not as much as Ariza).

As if Ariza leaving the Lakers was so far-fetchd anyone would call it an "impossibilty". Like there wasnt a million articles over the summer speculating that they werent willing to use the full MLE on him.

Did I type slow enough for you, asshole?

DPG21920
10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
da_suns_fan showing off his brilliance again. Here comes the "I am owning you so bad it is not even funny :lol" comments out of no where. Just kind of sprinkled throughout randomly where it certainly does not apply.

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 02:39 PM
da_suns_fan showing off his brilliance again. Here comes the "I am owning you so bad it is not even funny :lol" comments out of no where. Just kind of sprinkled throughout randomly where it certainly does not apply.

Ignoring this TROLL again in 3....2....1.....

DJB
10-30-2009, 02:40 PM

:lmao

DPG21920
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Ignoring this TROLL again in 3....2....1.....

Yes. Why don't we take a poll and see whom is regarded as a troll? I order you to stop trolling. You will listen because you have no choice.

Marcus Bryant
10-30-2009, 03:14 PM

Just to recap:

To recap:

1. Free agency is always a mirage for the Spurs when it comes to luring star level talent away from other teams; plus they'd have to wait a year to add a significant piece with TD's career coming to an end.

2. Nothing wrong with a scorer on this team. Plus he's a career 35% 3pt shooter and shot 39.7% last season on 292 attempts. Not sure how he's a "one dimensional player."

3. Had they used the MLE on Ariza then they wouldn't have been able to sign McDyess.

EmptyMan
10-30-2009, 03:23 PM
RJ actually brings to the Spurs one of the greatest strengths Manu brings to the Spurs; the ability to create for others during stagnant times of offense.

RJ was a good pickup. I fear the Spurs are still way too undersized in the interior though. :depressed

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 03:31 PM
RJ actually brings to the Spurs one of the greatest strengths Manu brings to the Spurs; the ability to create for others during stagnant times of offense.

RJ was a good pickup. I fear the Spurs are still way too undersized in the interior though. :depressed

:bang

iilluzioN
10-30-2009, 03:40 PM

Bowen > Joe Johnson

da_suns_fan
10-30-2009, 03:52 PM

Bowen > Joe Johnson

I know you dont speak for all Spurs fans. I know 99.9% of them would run a victory lap around their block if they go t Joe Johnson just to get out the excitement.

Joe Johnson is one of the most poised, complete players Ive ever watched.

You have no idea the agony I went through in the summer of 2005. Whats worse is the Suns fans who claimed he wasnt really that good, it was just "the system" that made him look good. There were also others who thought that the organization wasnt bailing on a guy for money, it was just that "joe didnt want to be here" which was complete BS. He was gonna go to WHOEVER gave him that max contract.

That is why he refused to sign an extention with Atlanta. He's going to the highest bidder. PERIOD.

DPG21920
10-30-2009, 04:23 PM

Just to recap:

ZpmIBJ_MKas

TIMMYD!
10-30-2009, 04:32 PM
ZpmIBJ_MKas

:lol:lol I love that scene.

Agloco
11-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Bump. Thought we could use this thread as a "Dick-Barometer" of sorts.

21pts on 7-8 shooting against the Kings. 11.3pts per for the season.

phyzik
11-02-2009, 11:07 AM

Dont confuse yourself with facts, just listen to Da_Suns_Fan, RJ sucks.....

afireinside20
11-02-2009, 01:32 PM

The Spurs are at 54 million next year WITH Jefferson's salary. Replace McDyess' salary with Ariza and you could have had Parker, Joe Johnson, Trever Ariza, Blair, Tim Duncan and at the VERY LEAST, another MLE player from next year's FA market.

That has got to be the stupidest shit I've ever read. Sure you could've probably said that about the Spurs last year, but the Spurs this year are totally different. They matchup really well this year, and the Spurs will make you eat what you typed there.

da_suns_fan
11-02-2009, 03:46 PM
That has got to be the stupidest shit I've ever read. Sure you could've probably said that about the Spurs last year, but the Spurs this year are totally different. They matchup really well this year, and the Spurs will make you eat what you typed there.

The stupidest shit? EVER?!!! :lol

The Lakers just have a huge talent gap right now.

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 03:47 PM
The stupidest shit? EVER?!!! :lol

The Lakers just have a huge talent gap right now.
dude..you're using Hoopshype in your argument..that's automatic fail.

oligarchy
11-02-2009, 04:09 PM
not knowing the difference between hoopsHYPE and hoopsWORLD is fail.

da_suns_fan
11-02-2009, 04:14 PM
not knowing the difference between hoopsHYPE and hoopsWORLD is fail.

Thats what I was gonna say. :lol

Findog
11-02-2009, 04:16 PM

I could probably break double figures against the Queens.

Agloco
11-03-2009, 02:46 PM

I could probably break double figures against the Queens.

If you're attempting to marginalize Dick's performance, perhaps you'd better try comparing him to someone who actually plays in the league?

I see how it's gonna be now. Unless he averages 20+ against the Lakers, Cavs or C's it won't matter will it?

Agloco
11-09-2009, 11:30 PM
24 pts 7 assists 8 rebs

So much for not creating for others.....
Where the hell is da-suns-fan now? :hat

spursfan09
11-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Hatas gonna hate

da_suns_fan
11-09-2009, 11:36 PM
24 pts 7 assists 8 rebs

So much for not creating for others.....
Where the hell is da-suns-fan now? :hat

Kudos on a great game by Jefferson.

Its not surprising he would be so impressive with Parker and Duncan out.

Im not even going to get into this. I gave my word I would drop the anti-Jefferson rhetoric. Plus he's starting to prove me wrong! :lol

Agloco
11-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Kudos on a great game by Jefferson.

Its not surprising he would be so impressive with Parker and Duncan out.

Im not even going to get into this. I gave my word I would drop the anti-Jefferson rhetoric. Plus he's starting to prove me wrong! :lol

lol...right on cue. I'll leave you alone about it, but I just wanted you to see that he did have another dimension. He's been creating quite well for others from day one. He just struggled with his shot early on.

Thanks for being a good sport about it. :toast

rayray2k8
11-09-2009, 11:38 PM
He's doing pretty damn good right now. :tu

slick'81
11-09-2009, 11:41 PM
yeah that rj sucks balls :lol

rayray2k8
11-11-2009, 11:34 PM
You tell me.
:hat

Agloco
11-12-2009, 12:00 AM
He dropped 29 and 7 on your ass tonight Findog. Where you at?