Solid D
10-30-2009, 11:59 PM
:)

slick'81
10-31-2009, 12:00 AM
yeah and those bulls are real world beaters

Solid D
10-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Mavs having their way. Lakers just lacking the firepower without one of their best players.

:smokin

SpursRulez4eVeR
10-31-2009, 12:05 AM
the beef missed like 10 layups lol

Sean Cagney
10-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Yep as Charles said last night we look old on a back to back, guess they looked old on a single game without playing last night too right Charles?

completely deck
10-31-2009, 12:19 AM
Yep as Charles said last night we look old on a back to back, guess they looked old on a single game without playing last night too right Charles?

first of all

ducks
10-31-2009, 12:24 AM
lakers were to concerned about refs then the game
spurs at time in past did that
again how many free throws did mavs get in first half

DPG21920
10-31-2009, 12:29 AM

Beautiful :cry

Spursmania
10-31-2009, 12:34 AM
Beautiful :cry

:lmao:lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-31-2009, 12:38 AM
The Wizards will win it all. If they can beat the team that did that to the Lakers no one can stop them. Now that that's settled everyone can forget the season and focus on helping The Club recover from its latest derailment.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-31-2009, 12:40 AM
jesus christ the spurs forum is becoming so weak. it is either timvp garnering props about his donald trump sized mansion via game thoughts or people posting things that really dont need to be posted.

CGD
10-31-2009, 12:41 AM
Mavs looked great tonight, though, the Lakers looked equally as bad. I will say, a potential Kidd, Terry, Howard, Marion, Dirk lineup is going to be a tough match up for us.

Solid D
10-31-2009, 12:45 AM
jesus christ the spurs forum is becoming so weak. it is either timvp garnering props about his donald trump sized mansion via game thoughts or people posting things that really dont need to be posted.

You mad? I know that Oden missed two potential game-winning FTs with 4 seconds left but, that's no reason to be sensitive.

Blackjack
10-31-2009, 12:55 AM

Garth???

I think that was a Haiku..

hater
10-31-2009, 12:58 AM
they are missing their MVP. Mr. Pau Gasol.

hater
10-31-2009, 12:59 AM

boo hoo

mytespurs
10-31-2009, 01:05 AM
did they look as sluggish, old & tired as our team looked against the Bulls last night?

2 games does not season make....instead of laughing at other teams 2 games into the season, we better hope the Kings don't get the best of us!
Now that would be cause for :lmao:wow:(:depressed

Solid D
10-31-2009, 01:11 AM
did they look as sluggish, old & tired as our team looked against the Bulls last night?

2 games does not season make....instead of laughing at other teams 2 games into the season, we better hope the Kings don't get the best of us!
Now that would be cause for :lmao:wow:(:depressed

Exactly...although it doesn't look like you initially understood the point of the thread.

JustinJDW
10-31-2009, 01:29 AM
I hate it when we keep talking about the Lakers on SpursTalk. It makes it feel like the entire meaning of our Season is to beat the Lakers, and that our lives revolve around it.

Fuck the Lakers! Lets just play ball god damn it!

lennyalderette
10-31-2009, 02:00 AM
I hate it when we keep talking about the Lakers on SpursTalk. It makes it feel like the entire meaning of our Season is to beat the Lakers, and that our lives revolve around it.

Fuck the Lakers! Lets just play ball god damn it!
:downspin:

phyzik
10-31-2009, 02:44 AM
If you have less than 500 post, please kindly STFU and take the time to figure out how this forum runs.

fucking newbs keep fucking up threads!!!

Spurm
10-31-2009, 04:24 AM
Lakers look old and tired

Fucking Idiot...something your fucking team could not do againt the pathetic Bulls...

Before thinking about a showdown with the Lakers...
You should worry about your divisional Nemesis...The Mavs!!

Chillen
10-31-2009, 04:49 AM
It's gonna be pretty interesting to see how the Lakers do this season after winning the NBA title in 2009. Sometimes winning it all can do strange things, like make your team just lack the drive to go out and compete on a high level night in and night out. Clearly the Lakers had an off game but they did not have Pau Gasol in uniform and he means alot to that team.

Fucking Idiot...something your fucking team could not do againt the pathetic Bulls...

Before thinking about a showdown with the Lakers...
You should worry about your divisional Nemesis...The Mavs!!

The Spurs have to worry about both the Lakers and Mavericks. Winning the west will be real tough this season with the Lakers, Mavericks, Blazers, Nuggets all out there. Lakers will have a tough road to try and do a repeat with all those teams taking aim at them.

Spurm
10-31-2009, 04:55 AM
It's gonna be pretty interesting to see how the Lakers do this season after winning the NBA title in 2009. Sometimes winning it all can do strange things, like make your team just lack the drive to go out and compete on a high level night in and night out. Clearly the Lakers had an off game but they did not have Pau Gasol in uniform and he means alot to that team.

The Spurs have to worry about both the Lakers and Mavericks. Winning the west will be real tough this season with the Lakers, Mavericks, Blazers, Nuggets all out there. Lakers will have a tough road to try and do a repeat with all those teams taking aim at them.
Yes but these pathetic mother fuckers think that they are winning their division "by far" lol stupid assholes...

Cocky and arrogant...

Tha Mavs have beat the crap out their suck ass team two straight times in the playoffs (2006 and 2009) Damn.... Fools

Mel_13
10-31-2009, 06:31 AM

Pure poetry

Bukefal
10-31-2009, 09:08 AM
Lol lakers :lmao

EmptyMan
10-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Bynum is going to rape Bonner.

dbreiden83080
10-31-2009, 10:35 AM
Lamar looks a little worn out, that's what happens when you marry the ugliest and most annoying of the Kardashian sisters..

SamoanTD
10-31-2009, 10:43 AM
Lamar looks a little worn out, that's what happens when you marry the ugliest and most annoying of the Kardashian sisters..
:lmao:lmao:lmao

easy7
10-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Well, maybe Gasol would have made a difference, but who knows.

spurtech09
10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
clearly gasol is a big part of the lakers offense and defense......

mytespurs
10-31-2009, 11:41 AM
Exactly...although it doesn't look like you initially understood the point of the thread.

I guess so-looked like the "same old trash talk, ha-ha your team lost" medley.
:king

Biggems
10-31-2009, 11:47 AM
it is November, LA is the defending Champs.....they dont care as much as the Mavs right now.

After the all-star break and especially the playoffs, I doubt the Mavs use the Lakers like this.

Nathan Explosion
10-31-2009, 11:49 AM
I don't know about you all, but I think the OP was making fun of all the people who said the Spurs looked old and tired. It was one game (both Spurs and Lakers). Sometimes the ball doesn't bounce you're way.

In the Bulls game I didn't think the Spurs looked tired. The Bulls were jacked for their season opener and had an extra bounce in their step. What I did see was a whole bunch of jumpshots missed by the Spurs coupled with Tyrus Thomas playing out his mind on the boards and absolutely destroying whoever was assigned to block him out.

Baseline
10-31-2009, 12:40 PM
Like Hater said, Pau is the MVP of the Lakers. Without him, they're more like the 2005-2007 Lakers prior to that ridiculous trade with Memphis.

Bryant was 6-19. Nice clutch performance when you have your big man down.

EricB
10-31-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't know about you all, but I think the OP was making fun of all the people who said the Spurs looked old and tired. It was one game (both Spurs and Lakers). Sometimes the ball doesn't bounce you're way.

In the Bulls game I didn't think the Spurs looked tired. The Bulls were jacked for their season opener and had an extra bounce in their step. What I did see was a whole bunch of jumpshots missed by the Spurs coupled with Tyrus Thomas playing out his mind on the boards and absolutely destroying whoever was assigned to block him out.

It took that many unnecessary posts for someone to have to post the OBVIOUS?

Good lord.

Mr.Robinson
10-31-2009, 03:51 PM
Yes but these pathetic mother fuckers think that they are winning their division "by far" lol stupid assholes...

Cocky and arrogant...

Tha Mavs have beat the crap out their suck ass team two straight times in the playoffs (2006 and 2009) Damn.... Fools

No. The refs gave the series to the Mavs in 06. Despite that we were one Manu foul away from beating them. They didn't kick our ass. Now 09 is a another thing.

HarlemHeat37
10-31-2009, 06:33 PM
LOL it's funny that so many people didn't understand the OP's obvious point..

bigbendbruisebrother
10-31-2009, 07:15 PM
Garth???

I think that was a Haiku..

With duckish syllables. Maybe it was a metric haiku.