PDA

View Full Version : Is this what Ron Artest is gonna bring?

TheMACHINE
10-31-2009, 12:14 AM
Phantom offensive fouls?! Your rep is biting you in the ass buddy.

in2deep
10-31-2009, 12:15 AM
miss Ariza much?

LA24
10-31-2009, 12:16 AM
I'll give him some more time. Every Laker today had it rough.

sribb43
Sasha provides LA with more than Artest

LA24
miss Ariza much?

No...not yet at least.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 12:17 AM
I do agree, this was an "off" game.

No worries about the Lakers or Artest, 82-1 is still possible. :lol

Banzai
10-31-2009, 12:17 AM
Yes Ron Artest brings what he did today.

iggypop123
10-31-2009, 12:18 AM
he cant control what the refs do. if he sucks when he is allowed to play i would worry. tonight he was handcuffed the entire game

TheMACHINE
miss Ariza much?

was Ariza gonna win the game for us?

Roxsfan
I do agree, this was an "off" game.

No worries about the Lakers or Artest, 82-1 is still possible. :lol

82-1 is possible, like you becoming the next president of the U.S. is possible.......:toast

Allanon
10-31-2009, 12:19 AM
82-1 is possible, like you becoming the next president of the U.S. is possible.......:toast

Exactly. But one can still dream. :toast

Roxsfan
10-31-2009, 12:20 AM
Exactly. But one can still dream. :toast

true, like I can dream that Yao and Tmac will have a healthy season next year and win the title:toast

djohn2oo8
10-31-2009, 12:20 AM
Overreact much?

Spursmania
10-31-2009, 12:21 AM
Off game guys-it happens...

Roxsfan
10-31-2009, 12:22 AM
I'll take Ariza over Artest. Artest is all talk and hype and is on the decline. Ariza is on the up and up.....

Findog
10-31-2009, 12:23 AM
I love it when Artest hits a couple of threes early. It means he'll be jackin' em up all day long. :lol

in2deep
10-31-2009, 12:23 AM
LOL this reminds me of last night at the Spurs forum

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 12:25 AM

You don't even have to go as far as president....

81-1 is as possible as Al displaying some fucking basketball IQ.:lol:lol

ElNono
10-31-2009, 12:25 AM
LOL Artest can't even get the benefit of the doubt @ Staples...

Welcome to the 81-1 bandwagon Laker fans... :lol

Def Rowe
10-31-2009, 12:26 AM
I'll still take Artest over Ariza.

in2deep
10-31-2009, 12:27 AM
I'll still take Artest over Ariza.

on the lakers? I wouldnt

DPG21920
10-31-2009, 12:27 AM
Is this really a question? Artest>Ariza. Ariza is only better at guarding quicker players. That is it.

iggypop123
10-31-2009, 12:28 AM
77-5 is the goal now

Allanon
10-31-2009, 12:29 AM

Pau fan still stalking me cuz I told him Pau's not the Lakers' MVP. :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15042&dateline=1247645618

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 12:31 AM
on the lakers? I wouldnt

The Lakers are going to face Dirk/Melo/RJ/LeBron/Pierce/Carter at some point in the playoffs. Would you rather have Ariza guarding those guys are Artest?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-31-2009, 12:31 AM
The war between milkshakeballa and Allanon is more classic than any war I've had with another Sunfan on this site.

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Pau fan still stalking me cuz I told him Pau's not the Lakers' MVP. :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15042&dateline=1247645618

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:nope:nope

LMAO - never said it.

But hey - if we had Marc Gasol that 12/10 center we could have won 2nite right!!!???

Allanon
The war between milkshakeballa and Allanon is more classic than any war I've had with another Sunfan on this site.

It'll only get bettah :lol

Allanon

:nope:nope

LMAO - never said it.

But hey - if we had Marc Gasol that 12/10 center we could have won 2nite right!!!???

19/7 actually. And yes.

iggypop123
10-31-2009, 12:33 AM
id sure love to hear what dragic has to say about this

Roxsfan
10-31-2009, 12:35 AM

Shit allanon can't add, I just quoted. But, I guess I suck at proof reading.:lmao

Goran Dragic
10-31-2009, 12:35 AM
id sure love to hear what dragic has to say about this

I'd say my team is 2-0 while you fags are 1-1. Get used to our backside cause that's all you're gonna see in the Pacific divison.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 12:36 AM
Shit allanon can't add, I just quoted. But, I guess I suck at proof reading.:lmao

83 win ecstasy bitchez. :lol

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 12:41 AM

DOK - his fukni shtick is honestly mindblowing to me....hilarious....but fuck...everytime i read his post..... blown = mind

i guess i should have expected it though...considering he said anthony randolph doesn't have any talent :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Allanon
10-31-2009, 12:43 AM

DOK - his fukni shtick is honestly mindblowing to me....hilarious....but fuck...everytime i read his post..... blown = mind

i guess i should have expected it though...considering he said anthony randolph doesn't have any talent :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Hahah, Paufan making up shit again. When did I say "Anthony Randolph doesn't have any talent"

Give me a quote or Learn to read :lol

Morg1411
10-31-2009, 12:55 AM
LOL this reminds me of last night at the Spurs forum

Yep. Standard meltdown mode. It'll pass.

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 12:57 AM
Hahah, Paufan making up shit again. When did I say "Anthony Randolph doesn't have any talent"

Give me a quote or Learn to read :lol

Randolph is as good as he'll ever get.

What holds Westbrook and Randolph back is an overall lack of talent.

Randolph will never become more than he is now, a solid role-player. Rose and Mayo have more talent than Randolph.

You can quote me on that.

They are good roleplayers, but they lack the talent to become superstars.

In thread:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121516Who are your favorite rookie so far?

Need more???/ FUCK I am sick of FUCKIGN straight CLOWNIN on your bitch ass. You fukin bringing me weak shit man. step your game up bitch.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 12:58 AM
In thread:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121516Who are your favorite rookie so far?

Need more???/ FUCK I am sick of FUCKIGN straight CLOWNIN on your bitch ass. You fukin bringing me weak shit man. step your game up bitch.

LEARN TO FUCKING READ BITCH.

Where does it say "Anthony Randolph has no talent?" I said Randolph has reached his ceiling as a role player.

pwning you is too easy Paufan. :lol

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 12:59 AM
learn to fucking read.

Where does it say "anthony randolph has no talent?" i said randolph has reached his ceiling as a role player.

Pwning you is too easy paufan. :lol

let the record show i just shit on allanons face

call me fukni shanwow downtown brown and you josh powell

CUNT

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:01 AM
let the record show i just shit on allanons face

call me fukni shanwow downtown brown and you josh powell

CUNT

FUCKYOU BITCH.

You still haven't learned to read, show the quote where I said "Anthony Randolph has no talent".

Where is it huh? :lmao

hater
10-31-2009, 01:02 AM
LOL Lakerfans imploding on each other already after game 2 of the regular season :lmao

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:03 AM
LOL Lakerfans imploding on each other already after game 2 of the regular season :lmao

Oh no, I think we already started before the season when I hurt Balla's pussy :lol

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 01:05 AM

Shit started awhile back playa...this kid is fukin retarded

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:05 AM
So where's the quote balla? Can't read?

pwning this kid is too easy

:lmao

Oh shit, Balla's about to login with his two troll accounts "Oceanus" and "Donkeybong".

TheMACHINE
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM

them two been at it since preseason. get with the times!

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 01:10 AM
So where's the quote balla? Can't read?

pwning this kid is too easy

:lmao

Oh shit, Balla's about to login with his two troll accounts "Oceanus" and "Donkeybong".
take y our fucking ass up 2 post DUMBSHIT

marc gasol > pau right u fukni idiot

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:11 AM
take y our fucking ass up 2 post DUMBSHIT

marc gasol > pau right u fukni idiot

Uhmm, where's the quote, Paufan? Makin' stuff up eh?

Too easy :lmao

The Third Man
10-31-2009, 01:12 AM
Jesus, settle down.

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 01:15 AM
Rnadolph will never get better than he is today. LOL

WHAT IN THE FUK DOES THAT SAY???? LOL

YOU THINK THE LAKERS DON'T NEED PAU.

YOUR A FUCKING TOOL KID.

LOL

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:16 AM
Rnadolph will never get better than he is today. LOL

WHAT IN THE FUK DOES THAT SAY???? LOL

YOU THINK THE LAKERS DON'T NEED PAU.

YOUR A FUCKING TOOL KID.

LOL

WHERE IS THE QUOTE, KID? Can't find one?

Pwnage of Paufan is easy, but fun. :lmao

sook
10-31-2009, 01:23 AM
artest's 3s reminded me so much of last year....but I still miss him! :(

Him and Yao just seemed to go together, oh well.

daslicer
10-31-2009, 01:24 AM
I actually really enjoyed watching Artest tonight he really did provide me with comedy relief. It seems that whenever he was in the game that he disrupted the flow of the Lakers offense whether it was with a bad shot, a turnover, or foul. Whenever he was out of the game the Lakers played better they started moving the ball around and getting back in the flow. I hope there is more nights of this to come with Artest because its clear he is a blackhole atleast on the offensive end. The Lakers are hoping he can be a spot up shooter like Ariza or like what Bowen was for the spurs but I just don't see it working out for him like that.

iggypop123
10-31-2009, 01:25 AM
damn you guys are worse than when the bulls beat the spurs. get a hold of yourselves

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 01:27 AM
I actually really enjoyed watching Artest tonight he really did provide me with comedy relief. It seems that whenever he was in the game that he disrupted the flow of the Lakers offense whether it was with a bad shot, a turnover, or foul. Whenever he was out of the game the Lakers played better they started moving the ball around and getting back in the flow. I hope there is more nights of this to come with Artest because its clear he is a blackhole atleast on the offensive end. The Lakers are hoping he can be a spot up shooter like Ariza or like what Bowen was for the spurs but I just don't see it working out for him like that.

LOL Artest has been anything BUT a blackhole with the Lakers. He hasn't put up enough shots esp. with Pau out.

Reason the offense is shit is because Pau is out...pure and simple. Offense is run through Pau...he opens everything up...

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:27 AM
damn you guys are worse than when the bulls beat the spurs. get a hold of yourselves

I don't think any Lakerfan is worried, we all know the Lakers are repeating this year.

We're just having fun with the fine SUCK A$$ tradition tonight. It's fun to play the "Sky is Falling" that so many other fanbases do.

xellos88330
10-31-2009, 01:32 AM
Is it my thread that instigated this?

"Why the Lakers are a good team." Was the title.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:33 AM
Is it my thread that instigated this?

"Why the Lakers are a good team." Was the title.

Nah, a little Lakerfan on Lakerfan violence is good once in awhile ... we agree too much sometimes.

This is much more entertaining :lol

TJastal
10-31-2009, 02:37 AM

OMG shuddup. Your a tool and a faggot. Artest > Ariza everyone knows that. Artest is getting counseling but he's doing JUST fine. Hahaha I just ownzed your azz.

/thread

sabar
10-31-2009, 02:48 AM
I remember when the Spurs made Bonzi Wells and Ron Artest look like superstars.

lol @ Artest

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 03:20 AM
OMG shuddup. Your a tool and a faggot. Artest > Ariza everyone knows that. Artest is getting counseling but he's doing JUST fine. Hahaha I just ownzed your azz.

/thread

AnthonyM
10-31-2009, 04:34 AM
"lack of talent to become a superstar" does not equal "the player has no talent"

anyone that doesn't understand that is retarded

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 08:29 AM
damn sons, artest is like the most ######ish player in the league. With all respect for the lakers, thank you for NOT giving yourself a chance to repeat. The boy's a chucker, an egotical maniac with no respect. If phil makes him somehow to blend then all i can say is that maybe he should have been a psychologist.

DaDakota
10-31-2009, 10:03 AM
Said it before, will say it again...Artest is done......

His best days are 3 years behind him....the problem is, he doesn't know that.

I never wanted him on the Rockets and celebrated him leaving.

Good luck with him Laker fans....because you won't be holding that trophy up as long as he is a major player for you guys.

DD

TwinTowers
10-31-2009, 10:12 AM

Good luck with him Laker fans....because you won't be holding that trophy up as long as he is a major player for you guys.

DD

I'm not worried about Artest if he's done, we'll trade him to Memphis for Rudy and Mayo... Stern/West/Wallace make it happen!!!:toast

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:17 AM
I always wanted Ariza over Artest. This is still an overreaction.

milkshakeballa
10-31-2009, 01:55 PM
"lack of talent to become a superstar" does not equal "the player has no talent"

anyone that doesn't understand that is retarded

LMAO read the fukin thread chief. Randolph will never be better than what he is now????? Always a role player. Talent holding him back.

DPG21920
10-31-2009, 01:56 PM

lol you acting like Spursfans are worse than Laker fans. Got to LG and see the meltdowns that happens there.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 01:58 PM
LMAO read the fukin thread chief. Randolph will never be better than what he is now????? Always a role player. Talent holding him back.

Sorry kid, that is your OPINION.

Where's the quote? Stop giving opinions and show me the quote. I can find you a quote where I said Randolph was a good player.

Where did I say Anthony has NO TALENT?

Either post the quote or accept that you were pwned and we can move on, cunthair. :lol

AnthonyM
11-01-2009, 04:58 AM

You're inferring.

Tim Duncan isn't going to be better than what he is now, neither will Kobe or Dirk.

I guess they have no talent either.

milkshakeballa
11-01-2009, 01:10 PM
You're inferring.

Tim Duncan isn't going to be better than what he is now, neither will Kobe or Dirk.

I guess they have no talent either.

i feel sorry for a lot of people on this thread

those 3 guys are all over 30 and in their fukin primes or past it dipshit

The Franchise
11-01-2009, 01:26 PM
I always wanted Ariza over Artest. This is still an overreaction.

We're only three games into the season. We should give it at least about thirty to make an accurate assessment. I don't think Artest will be better for LA than Ariza was, but I will at least give him the opportunity to adjust because I just might be wrong.

AnthonyM
11-01-2009, 01:41 PM
i feel sorry for a lot of people on this thread

those 3 guys are all over 30 and in their fukin primes or past it dipshit

I guess you don't understand the point, but the last thing i'll say is that just because someone says that someone isn't going to get any better means that they think they have reached their ceiling, so you can't go around saying that they said the person has no talent. There's a difference.

milkshakeballa
11-01-2009, 01:59 PM
I guess you don't understand the point, but the last thing i'll say is that just because someone says that someone isn't going to get any better means that they think they have reached their ceiling, so you can't go around saying that they said the person has no talent. There's a difference.

itsw cool brah

feels good man

Kobe™
11-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Once Fish asks Phil to move to bench, we'll be good.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Thinking the same shit. Shannon needs to start, and Fish needs to bring more stability to the second unit with LO.

Agreed with this. They also should just bench Farmar. That guy is a bum.

Allanon
11-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Shannon Brown's the best PG for the Lakers right now and he doesn't even really have PG skills...how ironic is that? :lol

Allanon
11-01-2009, 04:04 PM
You can say the same about all of PJ's title teams. He's never had a true PG, and that's always been the weak point of his teams, but at the same time the guys that he did have hit big shots in big games, and Shannon is no different.

True. I'd also like to see Shannon get the start right now so he can go through his mistakes and be ready by the Playoffs.

I haven't given up on Farmar yet. He can apply himself towards defense, make better decisions and drop his attitude, he'll be fine. But of course, that's alot to ask.

Machine, I dunno. He's really in Phil's doghouse right now and I didn't like his atittude the other night when Lamar tried to talk to him.

When do you guys think Phil's gonna bench Fish? Doesn't really seem like Phil's ready to make the change. I'd like to keep Fish around for the Playoffs but regular season he should save his legs.

Allanon
11-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Did you see that shit??? I've never seen someone fully get out of PJ's dog house, and I simply don't see Sasha getting out.

Yeah, I saw that, that was really fucked up. Hadn't seen that on a Lakers team since Smush.

I dunno about Sasha right now.

21_Blessings
11-01-2009, 04:12 PM

DD

Calling Artest done at 29 is a retarded thing to say.

It was one game where the refs never gave him a chance to establish any type of rhythm.

Kobe™
11-01-2009, 04:16 PM
When do you guys think Phil's gonna bench Fish? Doesn't really seem like Phil's ready to make the change. I'd like to keep Fish around for the Playoffs but regular season he should save his legs.

Fish won't get demoted by Phil, unless he himself tells Phil directly, that for the betterment of the team he should move to the 2nd unit, while Shannon starts. .

(like what Luke did to allow Trevor be a starter last year)

This change avoids defenses lapses early in games, Our bigs will be less likely to get into foul trouble, Kobe/Ron won't have to rotate on Fish's man since S_beezy is more then capable of sticking his defender, and it allows Shannon to flourish with starters, while D-Fish stabilizes 2nd unit with Lodie.

Again Fisher has to be the "Leader" and tell Phil directly, b/c Phil won't do it otherwise.

iggypop123
11-01-2009, 05:09 PM
i will hold judgement until we are at full strength.