PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the night from Jeff Van Gundy

TJastal
10-31-2009, 06:14 AM
"When I looked at Vujacic, did he just wake up? .. his hair is like, all over the place..... is he taking a nap?.. Look at that!" (Mike Breen laughs).

:lol :rollin

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 08:20 AM
this guy has nothing in common with the nba

Danny.Zhu
10-31-2009, 09:39 AM
Haha. While Vujacic's hair is all over the place, where is JVG's?

TJastal
10-31-2009, 10:04 AM
2nd best quote of the night from Van Gundy

"Right now, the lakers have to harness their emotions.. and their frustrations. They're showing FAR too much displeasure, on seemingly EVERY possession, at both ends of the floor."

Mark Jackson quips "I was about to make the same exact point, stop looking to be bailed out, make plays".

:lol

My oh my, I've never seen so much howling and crying in my life. In the 2nd game of the season, you'd think this was the playoffs the way the laker's were carrying on.

What's funny is the refs (at least the one's in that game against Dallas) seem to not be letting the lakers get away with the usual stuff they got away with all of last year... Bynum/Odom were both called repeatedly for shoving guys in the back to get rebounds, Fisher was called for unnecessary roughness, and Artest was nailed every time he tried to bulldoze through defenders.

Hope this new trend is here to stay, sure makes the game much more enjoyable and watchable when they call the game's right.

spursncowboys
10-31-2009, 10:35 AM
"Kobe Bryant was in a polo. -He must not take the Mavericks serious."

NRHector
10-31-2009, 10:40 AM
2nd best quote of the night from Van Gundy

"Right now, the lakers have to harness their emotions.. and their frustrations. They're showing FAR too much displeasure, on seemingly EVERY possession, at both ends of the floor."

Mark Jackson quips "I was about to make the same exact point, stop looking to be bailed out, make plays".

:lol

My oh my, I've never seen so much howling and crying in my life. In the 2nd game of the season, you'd think this was the playoffs the way the laker's were carrying on.

What's funny is the refs (at least the one's in that game against Dallas) seem to not be letting the lakers get away with the usual stuff they got away with all of last year... Bynum/Odom were both called repeatedly for shoving guys in the back to get rebounds, Fisher was called for unnecessary roughness, and Artest was nailed every time he tried to bulldoze through defenders.

Hope this new trend is here to stay, sure makes the game much more enjoyable and watchable when they call the game's right.May be Donaghy's book helped a little uhmmmm!!!!!:wow

DPG21920
10-31-2009, 10:48 AM
Van Gundy is the best in game announcer.

Danny.Zhu
10-31-2009, 11:09 AM

Agreed. And he taught Yao Ming well, which makes me like him more.

pawe
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
He should join the TNT crew.

spursncowboys
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
Are you forgetting C-Web?

picc84
10-31-2009, 11:50 AM
Van Gundy would be an upgrade at coach for 3/4 of the teams in the league.

iggypop123
10-31-2009, 01:00 PM
now if they could just fire jackson espn could get ratings