PDA

View Full Version : Yijianlian looks good, Nets should post up him more

Riverwalkman
10-31-2009, 08:29 AM
I can't stand Devin Harris after watching a Nets game, his ill-advised lay-ups should be restrained, he was about 3-13 before trash time, and got blocked for many times.:bang

Brook Lopez is a very good, all-round center, but when matchup with the monstrous center Dwight Howard, he lost his confidence and regular pace. I think Nets should take advantage of the weakside, Lopez has range, he could attract Howard outside the paint and then Yijianlian could post up his defenders, of course in the coming action, he could turn and face up.

Obviously Yijianlian has improved on his conditioning and hook shots, but I rarely saw Nets ran more than one offense set to post up him, that's a waste of talent.

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 08:35 AM
totally agree on brook, the boy's a stud. Lemme say it again A STUD. Give him a couple of years to not be intimidated like this and to have a better overall composure and control over his game and he is a frachise player. You've herd it just over here. A big man, athletic, soft touch,j, great rebounderseemingly willing to learn and to excel, and A GREAT FT SHOOTER.

Let him put some pounds and some years and he'll be beasting.

Basketballgirl25
10-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Being a Nets fan I was at the game last night, which was a good game even thought Nets lost.

Yi has improved his conditioning and hook shots and totally agree they should use him more, maybe they will start too. Who knows still the beginning of the season.

As for Lopez, he is great, last night not so much, but he was matched up with Dwight Howard and he is still young so I'd give him some more time, but so far he looks good even if he does have a bad game. I agree with boston.balla he will be a STUD in a couple years.

Danny.Zhu
10-31-2009, 08:38 PM
He sucks.

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 08:41 PM
lol 2-10 for yi "Karl Malone" Jianlian

wireonfire
10-31-2009, 10:15 PM
He loses his confidence so easily.

Riverwalkman
11-01-2009, 11:01 AM
He loses his confidence so easily.
He's a silent guy, that's all I'd explain. He is not lack of self-confidence.

2-10 is bad, but in past 3 games. This guy has averaged 11.7pts 8rebs, and considering 11-12 on free throw line, 12-28 isn't a bad fgm-a.