PDA

View Full Version : the celts

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 08:31 AM
i know it's just a few games into the season against teams that to say it frankly haven't put their things together, but if we play like this we are gonna be really scary this season barring injury.

And someone tell that little bitch rondo to NOT throw alleyoops to kg when we're up by thirty. If I were the coach i'd bench his ass instantly.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
10-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Instead of telling Rondo not to throw alleyoops to KG, why don't you tell Doc to get them out the game if you're up by that much. I'm just sayin'

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 08:43 AM
if you'd have watched the game or at least the box score you would have known that

http://www.nba.com/games/20091030/CHIBOS/boxscore.html

man, those are not big numbers, and furthermore these guys need some gelling, so why not use some of those games to get to know each other better without forcing... like..30 points up you can try different stuff.

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 08:44 AM
i was refering at mins played. 30 by pierce 'cause he was torching it, the rest i consider to be very decent amounts of pt.

Danny.Zhu
10-31-2009, 09:43 AM
If you guys can keep Ray and Rondo next year, you could be a contender for another few years.

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2009, 10:55 AM
where are the boston's fans coming from?

boston.balla
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
been trolling under different names in here for some time until i decided to become a poster. If you think i'm one of those new celt fans you're wrong. I sincerely think that kg pierce and rayray will take lesser roles in future celts teams. I think many people underrate our window and consider this year as our last run. Maybe with the big three. But I think we are in position for more runs. We shall see.