PDA

View Full Version : Cuban and Artest at it Again

Spursmania
10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Artest was saddled with early foul trouble and couldn't get anything going for the second night in a row. Artest missed five of six shots and had four turnovers to go along with five fouls.

Playful Banter: Known for his entertaining comments, Mavericks owner Mark Cuban opined before the season that adding Artest to the Lakers may cause chemistry issues.

During pregame Friday, Artest said, "I want to ask him what team should I play for? What team best fits me? Should I not be here? Should I not be in the NBA? I posted it on Twitter. It didn't work. He didn't respond. ... I want him to tell me what I'm good for."

Cuban answered: "I think he'd be really good on my Dairy Queen team. I can get him really involved, teach him how to make a soft serve cone and get involved with the Blizzard. He can be a valuable addition."

:lmao I hate Cuban, but this is funny.

To view entire article:http://www.nba.com/games/20091030/DALLAL/recap.html

Avitus1
10-31-2009, 11:08 AM
I agree.

http://whatsup.dmounited.com/wu-cuban.jpg

djohn2oo8
10-31-2009, 11:09 AM
lol, good one Cuban.....but i want to see him tell Artest that to his face

pawe
10-31-2009, 11:21 AM
lol, good one Cuban.....but i want to see him tell Artest that to his face

I would love Cubes as my favorite team's owner!
Im sure he wont hesitate to do that if the Mavs and the Lakers face each other in the playoffs..a few days of broken jaw against a playoff series suspension for Artest.

21_Blessings
10-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Cubans really good at trolling.

And Artest is too dumb to realize it.

monosylab1k
10-31-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm pretty sure Artest is in on the gag.

Cuban knows he can talk shit to K-Mart's mom because K-Mart is too big of a pussy to do anything about it besides talk.

Cuban also knows that if he was truly going to talk shit to Artest, Artest is crazy enough to go beat his ass for real.

This whole back and forth has to be a publicity gag, and it has to have Artest's approval.