PDA

View Full Version : Good outcome.

Rummpd
04-17-2005, 10:49 PM
Spurs now have a better shot at HC as Suns could conceivably be beat by Nuggets then by Kings trying to avenge bad loss last night.

1) Memphis will not play like a wounded animal against them at home.
2) Mn just playing out the string, will bring it but surely not like they would if fighting for a spot.

Plus good day overall in NBA, King James despite trying to carry team is denied again, Garnett going fishing for sure and Shaq got hurt with a bad bruise, nothing serious but may keep him out of remaining reg games.

Nice :blah :smokin

boutons
04-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Saint Malik, Patron Saint of Hustlers, out with sprained ankle, preventing Knicks from beating Hawks.

Experiment2100
04-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Good day to be a spurs fan.

Dre_7
04-17-2005, 11:02 PM
-Shaq hurt

Dude, it never a good thing when someone gets hurt.

Experiment2100
04-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Dude, it never a good thing when someone gets hurt.

It was a minor injury, just something to make him reflect on things.

Dre_7
04-17-2005, 11:07 PM
Still, if MIA fans had said, "its a good thing Duncan got hurt," people on this board would be all over them, calling them classless and what not. I hate Shaq (on the court) like the rest of us, but I dont wish any injuries on him.

GoSpurs21
04-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Wishing injuries on any player is on par with that low life mouse. A true basketball fan would never wish injury on any player.

Experiment2100
04-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Still, if MIA fans had said, "its a good thing Duncan got hurt," people on this board would be all over them, calling them classless and what not. I hate Shaq (on the court) like the rest of us, but I dont wish any injuries on him.

Yeah, but it was just a bruised right thigh and MIA still won, if this game meant anything he would have been back. Barry has a bruised eye and he seems fine

Rummpd
04-17-2005, 11:59 PM
I hope you caught from my post that it was not serious but might be enough to give Spurs at least better shot at 2. I too am glad not serious.

I want either NJ or Philly to give Heat a battle.

SuBZer0
04-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Wishing injuries on any player is on par with that low life mouse. A true basketball fan would never wish injury on any player.Tell that to those bastards who want Derek Anderson dead..

ZStomp
04-18-2005, 03:30 AM
Agreed, a lot of good things happened today:
-Shaq hurt
-Lebron denied
-Wolves out of playoffs
-Nets move to 8th seed

I don't want the Nets in the playoffs!!

I can't stand cry baby Carter! :lol

Rummpd
04-18-2005, 06:21 AM
It is either him probably or on all the time James. Philly is going in!

Cant_Be_Faded
04-18-2005, 06:59 AM
w00t w00t no cleveland in playoffs = me being happy

we've seen enough cleveland games this season for an entire fucking lifetime

yeah, shaq hurt isnt cool. Its like, wheres the pride in beating a hurt team. I want this team to face every other team 100% and own them so that they know they got beat at their best by the SPURZZZ

Rummpd
04-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Hey listen I was a on the field doc at football games at Cole during Shaq's time there, met him and saw him play Bball. Don't hate him but could never stand his lack of class with DR etc.

Again, was only kidding when I said it was good he was injured, would not want anything long term with him. Plus no excuses when him and Heat flame out this year.

tekdragon
04-18-2005, 05:27 PM
What's with all the LeBron hate?

Dude is for real. Any player that good is good for the NBA. I, for one, am comforted to know that the league has up-and-coming superstars like he and Dwayne Wade to carry the torch for the next decade.

Admittedly, I wasn't a believer when he was coming into the league, but after seeing him play, I can't help but be a fan. He's an incredible player, seems humble enough (considering the world was handed to him on a silver platter as a teenager), haven't seen any antisocial behaviour (see: Bryant, Kobe), he's been a good kid off the court...

What's not to like?

Obstructed_View
04-18-2005, 06:20 PM
What's with all the LeBron hate?

Dude is for real. Any player that good is good for the NBA. I, for one, am comforted to know that the league has up-and-coming superstars like he and Dwayne Wade to carry the torch for the next decade.

Admittedly, I wasn't a believer when he was coming into the league, but after seeing him play, I can't help but be a fan. He's an incredible player, seems humble enough (considering the world was handed to him on a silver platter as a teenager), haven't seen any antisocial behaviour (see: Bryant, Kobe), he's been a good kid off the court...

What's not to like?
I think most of it stems from the fact that, while he is an incredible talent and a superstar for many years to come, he plays for a really shitty organization. As this rotten team from a rotten city seems determined to run itself into the ground and run LeBron out of town, the NBA and the networks seem to insist on forcing this team's terrible performances down our throats every other night on national TV. We can watch LeBron on Sportscenter and avoid having to watch his uninspired teammates lose by 30. It's almost as bad as when Jordan played for the Wizards and we had to listen to the sportscasters jerking off all over each other about him, even though the basketball could hardly have been more unwatchable.