PDA

View Full Version : Lmao usc

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:00 PM
We only lose to unranked teams and we can still go to the championship game.
They are down 41-20 against Oregon.:lmao

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:01 PM
lol usc

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:03 PM

When did they lose a game to an unranked team and get to the championship? I'd love to see when they did that this decade. I don't remember that happening, but I am sure you do.

Spursfan092120
10-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Props to IM for being here and taking it...I won't bash USC..they're still a good team..

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:06 PM
I didn't say they did, i'm just saying they are always ranked so high having a possibility of going to the championship game. We all know if USC woulda won the rest of the way, they would go face either Texas or Florida. They jumped over BSU like their nothing. (well, BSU is nothing lol)

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:07 PM
last year they were ranked pretty high, and close to playing the NC game

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:07 PM

LOL Cowboys

:toast

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:09 PM
last year they were ranked pretty high, and close to playing the NC game

They were never close. I don't remember exactly, but OU and UT both lost after USC and both jumped(Or never got passed. Don't remember) USC. In 2006, they were considered the best 1 loss team after Michigan lost to OSU, I think, 41 to 38. USC lost to UCLA and Florida went on. Why talk without facts? Just about every 1 loss BCS school is ranked in the top 10 at the end of the year.

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:09 PM
LOL Cowboys

LOL Niners, where were you last week? too ashamed to get made fun of Niner fan? I was wondering why the NFL forum was quiet for a while. :lol :lol

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:10 PM
They were never close. I don't remember exactly, but OU and UT both lost after USC and both jumped(Or never got passed. Don't remember) USC. In 2006, they were considered the best 1 loss team after Michigan lost to OSU, I think, 41 to 38. USC lost to UCLA and Florida went on. Why talk without facts? Just about every 1 loss BCS school is ranked in the top 10 at the end of the year.
last year they were ranked pretty high despite losing to unranked oregon state with a losing record, after the bowl game, they got rated really high.

Spursfan092120
10-31-2009, 10:10 PM
LOL Cowboys

4-2 > 3-3

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:12 PM
lol Hill
lol Smith
lol Leinart

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:12 PM
wait wait wait.....lol reggie bush

Greg Oden
10-31-2009, 10:13 PM
Oregon would be even more crominating if they didn't have so many false starts.

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:14 PM
last year they were ranked pretty high despite losing to unranked oregon state with a losing record, after the bowl game, they got rated really high.

They climbed back up after losing to OSU, who almost made the Rose bowl. People always say, if you are going to lose, lose early. After that OSU game, they didn't have many close games. You're just stating shit without knowing much. Good job though :tu

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Oregon would be even more crominating if they didn't have so many false starts.

tOSU won today, brah. Did you see Ole Miss today? They for bloaded.

Greg Oden
10-31-2009, 10:16 PM
Damn I just realized how mad this guy gets when his team doesn't win.

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:16 PM
They climbed back up after losing to OSU, who almost made the Rose bowl. People always say, if you are going to lose, lose early. After that OSU game, they didn't have many close games. You're just stating shit without knowing much. Good job though :tu
lol typical USC fan. There was no way they shoulda gone up so high in the BCS ranking this year and last year. This year, they lost to 1-2 Washington, last year the lost to i think it was 1-2 or 2-3 Oregon State. they were still top 15 or 16 can't remember

Greg Oden
10-31-2009, 10:17 PM
USC has been steam rolled by a Samoan QB I said.

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:21 PM
LOL Niners, where were you last week? too ashamed to get made fun of Niner fan? I was wondering why the NFL forum was quiet for a while. :lol :lol

After getting hammered and melting down after the Auburn loss to LSU, Ironically I had to go wine tasting that whole Sunday with my lady and her parents, thus my absence. Rest assured the hating shall resume when I deem it appropriate.

4-2 > 3-3

You guys are too easy :lol

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:21 PM
Props to IM for being here and taking it...I won't bash USC..they're still a good team..
I actually like IM, he's pretty cool for a Laker fan. I'm just against USC cause I like UCLA alot.

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:23 PM
After getting hammered and melting down after the Auburn loss to LSU, Ironically I had to go wine tasting that whole Sunday with my lady and her parents, thus my absence. Rest assured the hating shall resume when I deem it appropriate.

You guys are too easy :lol
LOL, sure sure, good excuse. LOL hill, what happened to your boy? Why is he on the bench? Alex Smith's second chance on redemption? Sad state the niners are at ever since they lost to the Vikings. Have fun getting your asses whipped by the Colts :lol

vander
10-31-2009, 10:28 PM
when was the last time a team pulled it's starters against USC? :wow:wow:wow

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:30 PM
LOL, sure sure, good excuse. LOL hill, what happened to your boy? Why is he on the bench? Alex Smith's second chance on redemption? Sad state the niners are at ever since they lost to the Vikings. Have fun getting your asses whipped by the Colts :lol

Wait, wait, wait. A Fresno fan hating on USC? That's a really fine team you got there, lot's of moral victories against the likes of Wisconsin and Boise.

LOL bullpups

LOL central valley

LOL Tony Homo

LOL no playoff victories since the last decade

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:31 PM
son are we talking about this season or the last decade?

symple19
when was the last time a team pulled it's starters against USC? :wow:wow:wow

This makes Boise look very good Vander...Think they could hang with the big BCS boys?

IronMexican
LOL central valley

That's all you needed to post. I don't think there's a worst place in all of USA to live.

redraiderinfiji
saw this one coming.....usc was not ready

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:32 PM
i told you already niner fan, once the Niners face against legit good teams, they will start to struggle, have fun with your 6-10 record

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:40 PM
That's all you needed to post. I don't think there's a worst place in all of USA to live.

vander
10-31-2009, 10:40 PM
This makes Boise look very good Vander...Think they could hang with the big BCS boys?

doesn't look like it will matter, I don't see how they will jump TCU after falling behind them this early. I think the only other chance would be for 4 BCS ineligible or non-AQ teams to be in the top 14, making BSU the only "at large" choice. because if there's any other at large option like Ohio state or USC, the Bowl will take them over BSU, even with a 2 win difference.

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:43 PM
i told you already niner fan, once the Niners face against legit good teams, they will start to struggle, have fun with your 6-10 record

Crying much?

LOL Cowboys

LOL Death Star

LOL punts hitting giant scoreboard

LOL Fresno St

LOL Mid-Cal

LOL Botched snaps

LOL Kamikaze trying to have a rational football conversation with me

LOL Miles Austin

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:46 PM
doesn't look like it will matter, I don't see how they will jump TCU after falling behind them this early. I think the only other chance would be for 4 BCS ineligible or non-AQ teams to be in the top 14, making BSU the only "at large" choice. because if there's any other at large option like Ohio state or USC, the Bowl will take them over BSU, even with a 2 win difference.

pure stupidity to take a one or two loss team over BSU or TCU. Both have proven they can beat top tier BCS conference teams. I sure hope they both go undefeated. (In which case they play each other perhaps?)

:toast to flies in the ointment

Spursfan092120
10-31-2009, 10:46 PM
Crying much?

LOL Cowboys

LOL Death Star

LOL Fresno St

LOL Mid-Cal

LOL Botched snaps

LOL Miles Austin
I'm on repeat...troll attempts can only work when your team is better than said team.

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:48 PM
Crying much?

LOL Cowboys

LOL Death Star

LOL Fresno St

LOL Mid-Cal

LOL Botched snaps

LOL Miles Austin
One thing i have to say to you

LOL Niners

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:50 PM
I'm on repeat...troll attempts can only work when your team is better than said team.

:lol

Spursfan092120
:lol
:toast Damnit...my fellow fans just can't stop taking the bait... :depressed

symple19

LOL Niners

LOL Cowboys :king

Spursfan092120
10-31-2009, 10:51 PM

LOL Niners
bro..just let it go...he's trollin the hell out of ya, man.

Romo honoring Michael Jackson

http://www.ctclark.com/fun/dallascowboys/images/tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-touchdown-400a-113006.jpg

kamikazi_player
10-31-2009, 10:52 PM
LOL Cowboys :king
Cowboys franchise>San Francisco franchise
Romo>Hill+Smith+whatever your 3rd string qb is, if you have one
Barber>Gore
Ware>Willis
Austin>Bruce
:lol Niner fan, i love this, keep getting butthurt from the cowboys.

symple19
10-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Cowboys franchise>San Francisco franchise
Romo>Hill+Smith+whatever your 3rd string qb is, if you have one
Barber>Gore
Ware>Willis
Austin>Bruce
:lol Niner fan, i love this, keep getting butthurt from the cowboys.

:cry:elephant lol cowboys

samikeyp
11-01-2009, 12:01 AM

+1..IMex doesn't hide like a bitch when his team loses like a lot of folks here do.

DMX7
11-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Why is this a surprise? We knew starting a freshman QB was going to cost SC some wins.

samikeyp
11-01-2009, 12:10 AM

+1

Cant_Be_Faded
11-01-2009, 02:11 AM
it's actually anti-ironic if you say "LOL death star"

Calling the stadium the death star was always a scoff you idiot.

Trainwreck2100
11-01-2009, 06:51 AM
I sure hope they both go undefeated. (In which case they play each other perhaps?)

I doubt one BCS bowl will take in 2 at large choices, but for sure the Fiesta Bowl will take one of them in a Big 12 team's spot cause the Big 12 is crap right now, besides Texas. Also i hope they don't play each other cause they played each other last year.

symple19
11-01-2009, 12:31 PM
it's actually anti-ironic if you say "LOL death star"

Calling the stadium the death star was always a scoff you idiot.

good job breaking down my troll job bitch...as you were

johngateswhiteley
11-01-2009, 12:38 PM
never happened before boys...so enjoy it. for what its worth, i don't think anyone is beating Oregon right now...

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 12:45 PM
never happened before boys...so enjoy it. for what its worth, i don't think anyone is beating Oregon right now...
Bama, Florida, Texas....would all beat Oregon.

johngateswhiteley
11-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Bama, Florida, Texas....would all beat Oregon.

how do you talk to a fan...thats clueless...

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 12:50 PM
how do you talk to a fan...thats clueless...
clueless? OK..I could be wrong about Bama and Florida, but Texas is the most balanced team in the country...this is not a homerism...Texas is, in my opinion, the best team in the country right now. They would beat Oregon. And seriously...if I say the top 3 teams in the country would beat Oregon, how the hell does that make ME clueless? If you don't agree, that's fine...but to say that Bama, Florida, and Texas would beat Oregon is not so far fetched that it makes someone clueless...don't be an arrogant ass.

tlongII
11-01-2009, 12:59 PM
clueless? OK..I could be wrong about Bama and Florida, but Texas is the most balanced team in the country...this is not a homerism...Texas is, in my opinion, the best team in the country right now. They would beat Oregon. And seriously...if I say the top 3 teams in the country would beat Oregon, how the hell does that make ME clueless? If you don't agree, that's fine...but to say that Bama, Florida, and Texas would beat Oregon is not so far fetched that it makes someone clueless...don't be an arrogant ass.

Unfortunately we'll never know with the abomination that is known as the BCS.

johngateswhiteley
11-01-2009, 01:10 PM

i don't think they'd beat oregon, so we can disagree on that and let it alone. if you look around the forum in recent threads, you'll find who i think are the 2 best teams right now.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 01:20 PM
i don't think they'd beat oregon, so we can disagree on that and let it alone. if you look around the forum in recent threads, you'll find who i think are the 2 best teams right now.
Well that's fantastic..but yes, we disagree...and to say I'm clueless to say that a team that completely spanked a good team like OSU would beat Oregon is ridiculous.