PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Jennings = ROY

Darthkiller
10-31-2009, 10:16 PM
dude singlehandedly carried the team back from down double digits to a double digit victory. I havent seen a rookie with this kinda of ability to flat out take over games in a stretch in years.

evi11emons
10-31-2009, 10:51 PM
He was damn good

Allanon
10-31-2009, 10:55 PM
ROY Rankings

Tyreke Evans
Brandon Jennings
Ty Lawson

by my count so far although you could probably swap 1 and 2.

noob cake
10-31-2009, 11:20 PM
ROY Rankings

Tyreke Evans
Brandon Jennings
Ty Lawson

by my count so far although you could probably swap 1 and 2.

All these overachieving point guards this year; the best pre-draft PG is not even playing. Number 1 pick is not even playing.

Darthkiller
10-31-2009, 11:28 PM
evans over jennings ? wtf. i have evans on my fantasy team, he has been pretty bad so far. he doesnt have the impact jenning s have.

and no way is lawson 3rd, dude doesnt even start , he had like 5 point the game in portland. if anything, flynn should be no.2 behind jennings over evans

JamStone
10-31-2009, 11:43 PM
I still wouldn't rule out Johnny Flynn either, but Brandon Jennings is pretty impressive.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 11:49 PM
I still wouldn't rule out Johnny Flynn either, but Brandon Jennings is pretty impressive.

Johnny Flynn probably 4 or 5.

I don't remember the last time there were this many PG's in the top 5 rookies.

usdane
11-01-2009, 01:00 AM
It is starting to show that Jennings played against grown men in Europe last year instead of the NCAA boys level.

If he continues this watch the NCAA piss their pants while the top talent goes to Europe for a year to make a million before the NBA draft.

ROY front runner so far. Damn the Knicks missed out by not picking Jennings.

boston.balla
11-01-2009, 07:58 AM
meh.. let's wait till all star break to have a clear view. His game kinda resembles ai's

Chieflion
11-01-2009, 08:06 AM
meh.. let's wait till all star break to have a clear view. His game kinda resembles ai's
Bullshit. Allen Iverson looks to score first. Brandon Jennings is a pass first point guard.

Rummpd
11-01-2009, 08:10 AM
In value to the team and value by virtue of when he was drafted, D. Blair of the Spurs is better than any of these point guards, although Jennings is pretty darn good,

Chieflion
11-01-2009, 08:48 AM
In value to the team and value by virtue of when he was drafted, D. Blair of the Spurs is better than any of these point guards, although Jennings is pretty darn good,
I am pretty sure the Knicks are kicking themselves for not drafting Jennings. LOL Jordan Hill.

KidCongo
11-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Bringing spark to Milwaukee, good too see.

PDXSpursFan
11-01-2009, 11:31 AM
premature ejaculation thread

JMarkJohns
11-01-2009, 11:40 AM
In high school, Jennings was most-often compared to Kenny Anderson at the same stage. I never saw Anderson in high school and don't recall seeing much of him in college, but the traits such as quickness, vision, passing ability and scoring ability seem to fit. Anderson never lived up to billing in the NBA, so on an NBA level, I'm unsure of whom I'd compare to Jennings.

TDMVPDPOY
11-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Jennings lol, the bucks will just trade his ass down the road anyway...bucks are known for high lottery picks and not resigning them or trading them away for peanuts, the easts version of la clippers

mogrovejo
11-02-2009, 11:08 AM

I suggest you see Jennings playing before saying such non-sense.

Jennings is extremely fast with the ball (he killed the Pistons with a high pick'n'roll), can find difficult passing angles and execute it and, above all, he's a workhorse with a great attitude that should get along pretty well with Skiles. He needs to improve his shooting off-the-dribble though.