PDA

View Full Version : oregon qb is a baller......

redraiderinfiji
10-31-2009, 10:43 PM
who the hell cares about that other oregon qb that transfered to someplace in Montana.....

Masoli should get more attention after this game....def. worthy of Heisman consideration...imo

IronMexican
10-31-2009, 10:45 PM
This is the first time I've watched an entire UO game since the BSU game, and he looked like shit. I assumed he would look like shit today. He was beasting on SC. There were a couple plays that made me go crazy though. I thought they had him and he just shook everyone.

redraiderinfiji
10-31-2009, 10:49 PM
i agree 100 percent....

I have watched him play like shit before....but this too is the first complete ducks game I have watched...and I was in awwww...he looked composed and confident....

no qb runs for over 100 yeards on sc's defense....i mean no one...be he did with ease.

Spursfan092120
10-31-2009, 10:54 PM
no qb runs for over 100 yeards on sc's defense....i mean no one.
http://images.chron.com/blogs/sportsjustice/archives/vy.jpg

redraiderinfiji
10-31-2009, 11:01 PM
well except that guy of course! I was refering to this year's defense

Spursfan092120
10-31-2009, 11:13 PM
well except that guy of course! I was refering to this year's defense
touchee

vander
11-01-2009, 12:52 PM
yeah Masoli looks amazing, he has this raw natural accuracy, he can just, seemingly without effort or thought and no matter what his stance, sling the ball wherever he wants with precision and power.
He looks decisive, he will take whatever the defensive gives him and take it quickly.
He's fast, with a ridiculous first step :wow

and this Oregon team is pretty young yet, this was supposed to be somewhat of a rebuilding year for them, they should be even better next year :wow

johngateswhiteley
11-01-2009, 01:12 PM
yeah Masoli looks amazing, he has this raw natural accuracy, he can just, seeming without effort or thought and no matter what his stance, sling the ball wherever he wants with precision and power.
He looks decisive, he will take whatever the defensive gives him and take it quickly.

and this Oregon team is pretty young yet, this was supposed to be somewhat of a rebuilding year for them, they should be even better next year :wow

so is USC and oregon has to go to the coliseum next year...can't wait for that game.

chode_regulator
11-01-2009, 10:10 PM
yeah Masoli looks amazing, he has this raw natural accuracy, he can just, seemingly without effort or thought and no matter what his stance, sling the ball wherever he wants with precision and power.

Yeah I agree about his speed. Started watching a decent amount after Texas went up big. That dude can fly.
Really impressed me from what I saw. Also thought it was funny how Kirk was sucking USC's dick almost until the end. It was pretty obvious who he thought was going to win and who he wanted to win.

redraiderinfiji
11-02-2009, 12:56 AM
kirk is always blowing people.....the guy sucks good teams like Florida or SC

Its similar to some bandwagon fans around here who start sucking winning teams off when they are doing well. They stop their felatio services soon after an L comes.

johngateswhiteley
11-02-2009, 10:49 AM
some guys on espn radio were saying the Pac-10 is the best conference along with the SEC this year...i could see that. certainly better than the big 12.

vander
11-02-2009, 12:04 PM
some guys on espn radio were saying the Pac-10 is the best conference along with the SEC this year...i could see that. certainly better than the big 12.

this might be worthy of it's own thread (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc09.htm)

Pac 10 #1
Oregon #1 in Pac 10
BSU > Oregon
:toast

oh and LOL Big 12 :lol

johngateswhiteley
11-02-2009, 04:50 PM
this might be worthy of it's own thread (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbc09.htm)

Pac 10 #1
Oregon #1 in Pac 10
BSU > Oregon
:toast

oh and LOL Big 12 :lol

great link, even though i disagree about boise st! how do you like that tlong?

tlongII
11-02-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh I definitely agree that the Pac-10 is the best conference in college football this year. I don't think it's debatable.

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 06:46 PM
yeah..and some guy said Notre Dame was going to go undefeated and win the National Championship this year (Lou Holtz). I wouldn't take the word of "some guys"

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Oh I definitely agree that the Pac-10 is the best conference in college football this year. I don't think it's debatable.
Yeah..and Odom is better than Durant...Oregon State is better than Texas...Portland is the best city in the world...blah blah blah..

http://a2.vox.com/6a00d09e46363bbe2b00fae8cd7c8a000b-500pi

vander
11-02-2009, 07:20 PM
yeah..and some guy said Notre Dame was going to go undefeated and win the National Championship this year (Lou Holtz). I wouldn't take the word of "some guys"
Yeah..and Odom is better than Durant...Oregon State is better than Texas...Portland is the best city in the world...blah blah blah..

check the link, Jeff Sagarin isn't just some guy saying, his rankings are highly reputable.

edit: oh and LOL big 12 :lol