PDA

View Full Version : So where are those idiots?

sook
10-31-2009, 11:16 PM
(Not really any rockets fans on here actually, for the most part :lol)

During the reg season and last year...

"OMG brook is so bad PG he no get assist we need lowry start."

"Brooks is too dumb PG, he only score."

"Ariza is the new shelden williams."

"Ariza sucks so bad what a waste of 5 mil."

Why are so many people so stupid, especially from clutch?

You choose to defend the 40 million dollar worth of free fall shit on our payroll, but you turn your back on the true players of your team during a brief rough spot?

You know who you are, and think carefully before you choose to talk shit about our players, and by that I mean the ones that actually PLAY. Not the ones that are perpetually injured.

Allanon
10-31-2009, 11:20 PM
Brooks is a bad mofo.

Ariza is a bad mofo although I'm not convinced he's a volume scorer.

noob cake
10-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Let me see Brooks continue his assist streak. I don't expect him to average 8 assists a game, 5-6+ will more than satisfy me.

I am still really not sold on Aaron Brooks as a point guard; I never doubted his ability to score the ball as a shooting guard. I will still stand behind my statement that Lowry is a better point guard; Brooks is merely a headless scoring chicken.

I never bashed Ariza, so it doesn't apply to me.

iggypop123
10-31-2009, 11:40 PM
dont worry they will be back like vultures when a player has a bad game

Kai
10-31-2009, 11:40 PM
Brooks is a bad mofo.

I agree with this guy. :toast

And I'm still not sure I wouldn't want Brooks coming in as a sparkplug off the bench, that is, if T-Mac and Yao were still playing. Lowry has unquestionably better vision than Brooks and would serve the role of getting the ball to our scorers. Brooks and Landry are energy scorers that would provide a potent punch off the bench. I guess it doesn't really matter though, seeing as we'll probably never see T-Mac and Yao on the court at the same time, ever again.

JamStone
10-31-2009, 11:41 PM
I don't understand this thread. Why don't you post this thread on clutch when that's who you're addressing and even said that Rox fans here aren't who you're talking about?

sook
10-31-2009, 11:55 PM
^ Because there are some as you see in this thread, they aren't as adamant about it as you can see, but there are some here.

Now back to the topic....I like lowry...but are you guys fucking stupid? Lowry is in NO WAY better than brooks. I'm not even kidding, I'm a huge fan of his but you guys are seriously mistake.

DaDakota
10-31-2009, 11:56 PM
Brooks is the key, he is a serious up and coming PG....he can get by anyone in the NBA, he doesn't even need a pick.

DD

sook
10-31-2009, 11:58 PM
Brooks is the key, he is a serious up and coming PG....he can get by anyone in the NBA, he doesn't even need a pick.

DD

Even though we have our differences, you have been one of they few that have shared my viewpoint of him, especially when Rafer was here and It was obvious he NEEDED to be gone.

Hemotivo
11-01-2009, 12:04 AM
please no more TMAC

Kai
11-01-2009, 01:05 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/media/apphoto/5c0c4f5e-4439-4f11-b026-ac055f178a7d.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2mqrrc1.jpg

You guys see his Halloween shoes tonight?

Kai
11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
^ Because there are some as you see in this thread, they aren't as adamant about it as you can see, but there are some here.

Now back to the topic....I like lowry...but are you guys fucking stupid? Lowry is in NO WAY better than brooks. I'm not even kidding, I'm a huge fan of his but you guys are seriously mistake.

I agree, I'm just not sure we would be using his skills best if we put him on the floor with T-Mac and Yao, where he would be the 3rd scoring option at best. It's because he's that good, that he would possibly be used better in a role off the bench. Of course that's not the case this year, where Brooks should definitely be our first scoring option, and belongs in the starting lineup. We'd be lost without this guy.

wireonfire
11-01-2009, 01:33 AM
Yeah, people from clutch are stupid. Then why you begged to get in after getting banned from there? :lol

I'd say good riddance to be rid of fans like you.

Rogue
11-01-2009, 02:07 AM
sook is the only Rockets fan on spurstalk that speaks to the truth as far as I know. It's already long been solid conclusion that the Rockets team works better w/o T-Mac, which has been ranted time after time by those idiots sook hinted at. But we've rarely seen any criticism about the POS who's going to cost a total of nearly 40 million for this season and next.

Indazone
11-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Wow...we beat the Blazers? Where is Ttlong? It's suicide watch time again.

Rogue
11-01-2009, 02:16 AM
Yeah, people from clutch are stupid. Then why you begged to get in after getting banned from there? :lol

clutchfans used to be fairly a decent website though, until the inundations of idiots deluged in houston as the Rockets wrongly drafted a POS in 02.

badfish22
11-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Wow...we beat the Blazers? Where is Ttlong? It's suicide watch time again.

Hes been awfully quiet today

TDMVPDPOY
11-01-2009, 03:07 AM
if ariza can turn out to be a volume shooter or sort of franchise player?

then they should get rid of tmac or if he chooses to sign for MLE then keep him, you cant have ariza earning MLE and tmac earning more then him when he signs the new contract....

Lars
11-01-2009, 05:32 AM
sook is the only Rockets fan on spurstalk that speaks to the truth as far as I know. It's already long been solid conclusion that the Rockets team works better w/o T-Mac, which has been ranted time after time by those idiots sook hinted at. But we've rarely seen any criticism about the POS who's going to cost a total of nearly 40 million for this season and next.

Don't be retarded

boston.balla
11-01-2009, 07:32 AM
ariza is not franchise/max money material
Houston beat portland because the team plays defense and portland does not, simple as that.

flamingdts
11-01-2009, 08:54 AM
ariza is not franchise/max money material
Houston beat portland because the team plays defense and portland does not, simple as that.

Portland does not play defense? They are certainly not one of the elites, but they are not below average when it comes to defense.

Ariza is not a franchise player (as of now), but Portland's defense had nothing to do with his career night. Ariza was everyone's shadow in the Lakers, but in the Rockets he is given more freedom. It's no coincidence he scored his career high in his third game with the Rockets when he had 2 seasons with the Lakers to do so.

We don't know how high Ariza's ceiling is, but at the same time we should not simply dismiss him as another dispensable player, yet.

pauls931
11-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Brooks is damn quick, he made fisher or whoever LA guarded him with last year look like a traffic cone.

Spursmania
11-01-2009, 09:31 AM
Brooks is a bad mofo.

+1:toast

Indazone
11-01-2009, 09:41 AM
I was suprised at Ariza's output in the third Rockets game. Let say for a moment he is at least able to average about 15-20 ppg. Ariza is long and he defends well. If he is able to maintain this scoring volume, then he will be a far better addition than Artest ever could be.

Also think about this. Morey does not make stupid moves. If he picked up Ariza and dumped Artest, it is because he looked at several statistical factors and decided Artest had to go.

sook
11-01-2009, 01:48 PM
I agree, I'm just not sure we would be using his skills best if we put him on the floor with T-Mac and Yao, where he would be the 3rd scoring option at best. It's because he's that good, that he would possibly be used better in a role off the bench. Of course that's not the case this year, where Brooks should definitely be our first scoring option, and belongs in the starting lineup. We'd be lost without this guy.

That actually makes sense, but my point is that "healthy tmac/yao" is an oxymoron, so why even consider it? lol

sook
11-01-2009, 01:48 PM

I'm glad someone can see this! :toast

sook
11-01-2009, 01:51 PM

LOL, I'm unbanned, and as you probably noticed, you still don't see any posts on there. I'm not interested in a piece of shit site with stupid posters, probably like yourself.

z0sa
11-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Since Yao is down, I'm assuming most of rocketfan is MIA, sook.

wireonfire
11-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Since Yao is down, I'm assuming most of rocketfan is MIA, sook.

Don't make assumptions. The rockets board is still by far the most popular one in China, far ahead of the Lakers or the Nets.