PDA

View Full Version : Paul Has To Be Restrained From Entering Boston's Locker Room

picc84
11-01-2009, 10:31 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/62510/20091101/paul_has_to_be_restrained_from_entering_bostons_lo cker_room/

Hornets point guard Chris Paul had to be held back after Sunday's loss to the Celtics when he tried to enter Boston's locker room.

Paul and Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo both received technical fouls after exchanging words in the second quarter.

Boston won 97-87, while Paul posted 22 points and eight assists.

:lmao

badfish22
11-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Paul is a little bitch

Chomag
11-01-2009, 10:33 PM
What a sore loser. But this doesnt surprise me. :lol

redzero
11-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Rondo will get his eventually.

You think Paul tried to get at Rondo just because he lost? Dumbass.

DAF86
11-01-2009, 10:36 PM
Two of the bitchest players in the NBA going at it.

iggypop123
11-01-2009, 10:36 PM
rondo again. sheesh this guy gets good and he lets it get to his head. hinrich should have kicked his ass when he had the shot

Greg Oden
11-01-2009, 10:37 PM
From the fattest player in baseball to the weakest vag in basketball, they know no bounds.

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/prince-fielder-dodgers-locker-room-blow-up.JPG

Biggems

Paul deserves it....he acts like a bitch on the court. I may dislike Rondo, but it is nice to see he got under Chrissy's skin.

TDMVPDPOY
sportsmanship, cp3 doesnt have any of that, if he does he wouldnt be flopping into ppl to get calls...fuck that kent

Biggems
11-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Of course, I wouldnt pay money to watch that cat fight, them's some ugly women

redzero
11-01-2009, 10:39 PM
sportsmanship, cp3 doesnt have any of that, if he does he wouldnt be flopping into ppl to get calls...fuck that kent

Says the moron with Manu Ginobili on his team.

Spurs fans are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Your hate for Paul knows no bounds. Rondo punches people in the face, throws people to the ground, and talks shit about a point guard way out of his league, but Paul has no sportsmanship?

Biggems
11-01-2009, 10:41 PM
Says the moron with Manu Ginobili on his team.

Spurs fans are the biggest hypocrites in the world. Your hate for Paul knows no bounds. Rondo punches people in the face, throws people to the ground, and talks shit about a point guard way out of his league, but Paul has no sportsmanship?

Paul is on tape punching opponents in the nuts.......Bruce Bowen, another NBA player, and even some kid in college.

Manu isnt dirty. He may flop, not nearly as much as he used to, cause of his declining health, but he was never dirty. Paul takes cheap shots during games.

Honestly, Paul is on the same level of dirtiness that Stockton was.

Texas_Ranger
11-01-2009, 10:44 PM
I'd like to see CP kick that morons ass.

redzero
11-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Paul is on tape punching opponents in the nuts.......Bruce Bowen, another NBA player, and even some kid in college.

Paul hit Hodge in the nuts in college. He didn't, however, punch Bruce "I Dropkick People and Put My Foot Under Jump Shooters" Bowen in the nuts.

Manu isnt dirty. He may flop, not nearly as much as he used to, cause of his declining health, but he was never dirty. Paul takes cheap shots during games.

I saw Manu make a ridculous flop in the first game of the season. And what cheap shots does Paul take?

Honestly, Paul is on the same level of dirtiness that Stockton was.

Yeah, keep crying because he isn't on your team, hypocrite.

SenorSpur
11-01-2009, 10:47 PM
CP would've only flopped once he got into the lockerroom.

darkwitzki
11-01-2009, 10:49 PM
First Five all defensive team :

Chris Paul
Manu Ginobili
Vlade Divac
Anderson Varejao
Raja Bell

iggypop123
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/05/15/1210888842_8673.jpg

Biggems
Paul hit Hodge in the nuts in college. He didn't, however, punch Bruce "I Dropkick People and Put My Foot Under Jump Shooters" Bowen in the nuts.

I saw Manu make a ridculous flop in the first game of the season. And what cheap shots does Paul take?

Yeah, keep crying because he isn't on your team, hypocrite.

I wouldnt want Paul in San Antonio...our PG has helped us win 3 of our 4 titles and has won Finals MVP. He may not get the hype that Paul does, but he is perfect for our system.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 10:50 PM
This can go both ways, depending on what team you root for...if you watch the video below at :45, it sure as hell looks like he gets smacked in the nuts to me. Bruce is going for the ball, he gets racked, and that's when he tries to get up, Paul grabs his leg, and Bruce is called for a foul for "kicking" him. Bruce is then suspended for the next game, not allowing him to play his 500th straight game.

KcUqVKpMjbg

The Franchise
11-01-2009, 10:50 PM
What was he going to do when he got in there apologize?

Allanon
11-01-2009, 10:51 PM
I saw them going at it in the game..didn't think it'd boil over into post-game :lol

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 10:51 PM
i wouldnt want paul in san antonio...our pg has helped us win 3 of our 4 titles and has won finals mvp. He may not get the hype that paul does, but he is perfect for our system.
+100000000000

redzero
11-01-2009, 10:54 PM
I wouldnt want Paul in San Antonio...our PG has helped us win 3 of our 4 titles and has won Finals MVP. He may not get the hype that Paul does, but he is perfect for our system.

Why would someone not want a point guard who does virtually everything better? Homerism, really.

Paul would definitely make any team better than Parker ever would. He does everything Parker does and he gets more assists.

jmard5
11-01-2009, 10:55 PM
I saw them going at it in the game..didn't think it'd boil over into post-game :lol

I think he went there to apologize.

Spursmania
11-01-2009, 10:56 PM
I love Pauls game but he's a bitch. I'd love to see he and the other bitch, Rajon go at it.

+1 That would be classic.:lol

The Franchise
11-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Why would someone not want a point guard who does virtually everything better? Homerism, really.

Paul would definitely make any team better than Parker ever would. He does everything Parker does and he gets more assists.

I hate the little bitch, but this is a true statement.

Biggems
11-01-2009, 11:03 PM

You are being just as homerish as I am. You want Paul, I want Parker. I have an appreciation and loyalty for what Parker has done for the Spurs. Why would I trade that for Paul? He may be a great player, but who is to say that he is a perfect fit for SA?

Lars
11-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Im about ready for CP3 to demand a trade :D

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:04 PM
You are being just as homerish as I am. You want Paul, I want Parker. I have an appreciation and loyalty for what Parker has done for the Spurs. Why would I trade that for Paul? He may be a great player, but who is to say that he is a perfect fit for SA?

It has nothing to do with homerism. Paul is clearly the superior player, and there is nothing stopping him from being a better fit in San Antonio.

I can only imagine the amount of assists he would get with "the best power forward of all time" on his team. More than six, that's for sure.

balli
11-01-2009, 11:10 PM
He does everything Parker does and he gets more assists.Yeah but he's a little fucking bitch and everybody hates him. Of course he's a better basketball player than TP, but that doesn't mean he's even half the teammate or winner.

Oh, and Paul's only great against scrubs. That's why Deron and Chauncey fuck his ass shut several times a year.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:12 PM
It has nothing to do with homerism. Paul is clearly the superior player, and there is nothing stopping him from being a better fit in San Antonio.

I can only imagine the amount of assists he would get with "the best power forward of all time" on his team. More than six, that's for sure.
It's obvious you don't understand the game of basketball. Tony Parker has a relationship with his teammates that Chris Paul doesn't have. They know each other. Tony knows where Timmy is going..Tony knows where Manu wants the ball...it's that simple. Chris Paul does not know these things. I choose Tony as well..and it's not homerism...it's called loyalty..and knowing the guy, and what he can get you on a nightly basis. Tony's proven time after time that he's clutch when he needs to be. And when they go head to head...well, we know who wins that one most of the time..

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200706/r151985_542621.jpg

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:14 PM
I'd love to see he and the other bitch, Rajon go at it.
My money's on Rondo...Rajon would get a shot in, and this is all we'd see...

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Yeah but he's a little fucking bitch and everybody hates him.

Nothing to do with being a good player, faggot. This is literally all Paul dissenters talk about.

Of course he's a better basketball player than TP, but that doesn't mean he's even half the teammate or winner.

Oh, yeah, Parker is a better teammate, right? More assists make Paul a ballhog. Dumbass. The Hornets wouldn't make the playoffs with Parker as the best player.

Oh, and Paul's only great against scrubs. That's why Deron and Chauncey fuck his ass shut several times a year.

1.) Deron Williams' team beats Chris Paul's team.
2.) Chauncey played well in one playoff series and disappeared in the Conference Finals.

Paul > Williams, Billups, and Parker

picc84
11-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Chris Paul on any decent team in the league would make them unstoppable. I'm glad he's stuck on that crappy Hornets team for now.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:18 PM
2.) Chauncey played well in one playoff series and disappeared in the Conference Finals.

Paul > Williams, Billups, and Parker
I love how your dumb ass says Paul is better than Parker, and then list how Deron Williams team beat's Paul's team and Chauncey disappeared, but you don't list Tony Parker constantly owning Chris Paul when it comes to playoff time. I swear...Tony/Chris Paul has become Spurs/Suns when it comes to the playoffs.

Agloco
11-01-2009, 11:19 PM

Nah, he probably went after Rondo because his first attempt to punch him in the nuts missed.....

9F3tptzEWmM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A14498-2005Mar7.html

http://video.filestube.com/video,8fb129ca7578150603e9.html

CP3 is a punk. Always has been, always will be.

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:22 PM
It's obvious you don't understand the game of basketball. Tony Parker has a relationship with his teammates that Chris Paul doesn't have.

Maybe being a teammate has something to do with it, genius.

They know each other. Tony knows where Timmy is going..Tony knows where Manu wants the ball...it's that simple. Chris Paul does not know these things.

>implying that a player who gets 11 assists per game with Sean Marks and Hilton Armstrong wouldn't get 14+ with Manu and Tim Duncan

I choose Tony as well..and it's not homerism...it's called loyalty..and knowing the guy, and what he can get you on a nightly basis. Tony's proven time after time that he's clutch when he needs to be. And when they go head to head...well, we know who wins that one most of the time..

1.) Loyalty doesn't win championships.
2.) The Spurs have two more wins over the past two season, not just Tony Parker. Head-to-head is the worst argument ever.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200706/r151985_542621.jpg

And this is here why? With Spurs fans' idiotic logic, they would take Gasol over Nowitzki because the former has a ring.

I haven't seen a single reason why Paul wouldn't make the Spurs a better team.

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
I love how your dumb ass says Paul is better than Parker, and then list how Deron Williams team beat's Paul's team and Chauncey disappeared, but you don't list Tony Parker constantly owning Chris Paul when it comes to playoff time. I swear...Tony/Chris Paul has become Spurs/Suns when it comes to the playoffs.

C. Paul
Rebounds: 4.0
Assists: 11.6

T. Parker
Rebounds: 3.2
Assists: 6.0

I guess "owning" to you means "playing worse in every way."

Try again, dumbass.

kamikazi_player
11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
lol i gotta admit, it's kinda hard for people to get hilton, marks and even okafor to be top calibur players.

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:26 PM
lol i gotta admit, it's kinda hard for people to get hilton, marks and even okafor to be top calibur players.

Not to mention that all of Tony's "knowledge" of Manu and Timmy got him a whopping 6.5 assists per game.

ElNono
11-01-2009, 11:29 PM

Rondo is a bitch, but he has a ring to show for his antics... What did exactly Paul do to demand any kind of respect?

daslicer
11-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Paul is great player but is a cunt while Rondo is bitchy but I can stomach watching him. I will tell you this I will enjoy Paul suffering in Nawlins for the next few years because they are going to be a mediocre team for a long time. Paul has never experienced being in a losing situation since his hschool days. Everywhere he has gone he has experienced winning at high levels but in Nawlins he won't experience that and to top it he has poor sportsmanship so its only a matter of time before he cracks and breaks down.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Maybe being a teammate has something to do with it, genius.

Exactly why I wouldn't trade them..because Tony's a good teammate

>implying that a player who gets 11 assists per game with Sean Marks and Hilton Armstrong wouldn't get 14+ with Manu and Tim DuncanYeah..that's what I'm implying...because we don't know that he would..sometimes putting better players together doesn't make the team better (see the 2004 Los Angeles Lakers)

1.) Loyalty doesn't win championships.
2.) The Spurs have two more wins over the past two season, not just Tony Parker. Head-to-head is the worst argument ever.1.)See 2003, 2005, 2007....all rings won by a Tony Parker-led Spurs team...after they chose him over Jason Kidd.
2,)Head-to-Head is not the worst argument ever...how many times has a Chris Paul-led Hornets team beaten the Tony Parker-led Spurs team in the playoffs?

And this is here why? With Spurs fans' idiotic logic, they would take Gasol over Nowitzki because the former has a ring.
I haven't seen a single reason why Paul wouldn't make the Spurs a better team.No...that's not the case. That trophy is not the Larry O'Brien trophy, douchebag..that trophy is the Finals MVP...that is the player who played the best when it counts. When it counts, Tony was on the court playing better than anybody in the league, while Chris Paul was sitting at home watching the game on television...

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Rondo is a bitch, but he has a ring to show for his antics... What did exactly Paul do to demand any kind of respect?

Jesus Christ, how do you fuckers manage to breath? In what world is this a feasible argument? Sasha Vujacic has a ring. So what?

kamikazi_player
11-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Jesus Christ, how do you fuckers manage to breath? In what world is this a feasible argument? Sasha Vujacic has a ring. So what?
Apparently some people will still argue they would have T-park instead of Paul, I would rather have Paul on my team, but i can see their point of view. Why argue with them? it's not like your going to change their opinion. Even the great BRHornet couldn't do it.:lol

Spursfan092120
C. Paul
Rebounds: 4.0
Assists: 11.6

T. Parker
Rebounds: 3.2
Assists: 6.0

I guess "owning" to you means "playing worse in every way."

Try again, dumbass.
Where are these stats coming from? head to head? I'd love to see where you got them. Point is, what we're saying...we choose Tony because we know he's going to be clutch when we need him to be. Tony's proven it...Chris Paul hasn't...

djohn2oo8
Rondo won a ring with a great team, paul has nobody around him

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Even the great BRHornet couldn't do it.:lol
Yes, Redzero..even the great BRHornet couldn't do it. And you sir, are no BRHornet.

balli
11-01-2009, 11:40 PM
That's true, but yeah, Deron pretty much destroys Paul in the process. Every time. And Paul's team has a better record against everyone else. Again, NOH has had a better record against everyone else. So what's the difference when they play Utah?

I know the difference... it's Chris Paul getting fucked up. The last time they played Deron had 29 and 11. Paul had 6 and 6 with 5 fouls.

LMFAO at Paul barely putting up any points or assists, or contributing whatsoever, in the playoffs vs. Chauncey.

LMFAO at Chauncey hitting three after three in Pal's eye.

LMFAO at how utterly shitty Paul is against decent competition.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:41 PM
And Paul's team has a better record against everyone else. Again, NOH has had a better record against everyone else.
You don't watch Spurs/Hornets very often, do you?

redzero
Exactly why I wouldn't trade them..because Tony's a good teammate

And Paul isn't?

I'll wait for you to pull something out of your ass.

Yeah..that's what I'm implying...because we don't know that he would..sometimes putting better players together doesn't make the team better (see the 2004 Los Angeles Lakers)

Not an argument.

1.)See 2003, 2005, 2007....all rings won by a Tony Parker-led Spurs team...after they chose him over Jason Kidd.

Tim Duncan lead, not Tony Parker lead.

2,)Head-to-Head is not the worst argument ever...how many times has a Chris Paul-led Hornets team beaten the Tony Parker-led Spurs team in the playoffs?

Zero, which has nothing to do with the argument. Paul outplayed Tony in the 08 series. Stop being retarded.

No...that's not the case. That trophy is not the Larry O'Brien trophy, douchebag..that trophy is the Finals MVP...that is the player who played the best when it counts. When it counts, Tony was on the court playing better than anybody in the league, while Chris Paul was sitting at home watching the game on television...

Again, better teammates, dumbass. Paul would have destroyed Cleveland's backcourt, too, while getting more assists.

Where are these stats coming from? head to head? I'd love to see where you got them.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/series?series=sasnor

This is the series where Parker "dominated" Paul by playing worse in every way.

Point is, what we're saying...we choose Tony because we know he's going to be clutch when we need him to be. Tony's proven it...Chris Paul hasn't...

That's because TONY HAS HAD BETTER TEAMMATES.

I'll forgive you. When you have absolutely nothing to support your argument, it's always best to resort to vague concepts, idiotic reasoning and blatant lies.

picc84
Cp on the Celtics in place of Rondo wouldn't be fair. 72 wins would almost be a given.

Parker is great for the Spurs system though. And he does have a finals MVP. Paul is clearly much better but I cant hate on Spurs fans sticking to Tony for their team.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Cp on the Celtics in place of Rondo wouldn't be fair. 72 wins would almost be a given.

Parker is great for the Spurs system though. And he does have a finals MVP. Paul is clearly much better but I cant hate on Spurs fans sticking to Tony for their team.
thank you...I'm not arguing that Tony is a better player, though every now and then, he is..I'm arguing he's better for the Spurs.

ElNono
11-01-2009, 11:43 PM

And Sasha doesn't speak 1/5 of the shit Paul does. Lebron doesn speak 1/10 of the trash Paul does. He demands respect he hasn't earned, period.

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:45 PM
And Sasha doesn't speak 1/5 of the shit Paul does. Lebron doesn speak 1/10 of the trash Paul does. He demands respect he hasn't earned, period.
this...you don't see Tony Parker talking the trash CP3 does...and Tony's actually done something to earn it.

balli
11-01-2009, 11:46 PM
You don't watch Spurs/Hornets very often, do you?
No.

But, all I'm saying is that if redzero is going to claim that the Jazz only beat the Hornets because the Jazz are better, wouldn't that mean the Jazz have a better record vs. everyone else? Because they don't.

Obviously the factor that causes Utah to win vs. NOH is the pg matchup. And that's all there is too it.

BRHornet45
11-01-2009, 11:47 PM
oh please ... fuck ANYONE on this board who hates on Paul. fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck your dog. god bless

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:47 PM
thank you...I'm not arguing that Tony is a better player, though every now and then, he is..I'm arguing he's better for the Spurs.

1.) Parker has not been the better player; the Spurs have been a better team. You refuse to acknowledge that.
2.) You have not proven why Parker is a better fit with the Spurs.

You haven't even given me a single shread of evidence. Pathetic.

ElNono
11-01-2009, 11:49 PM
I'm not into the 'Who is better' debate, because that's really debatable. What's not debatable is Paul's sense of entitlement when he has accomplished absolutely zero in his career to be demanding that.

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:50 PM
No.

But, all I'm saying is that if redzero is going to claim that the Jazz only beat the Hornets because the Jazz are better, wouldn't that mean the Jazz have a better record vs. everyone else? Because they don't.

Obviously the factor that causes Utah to win vs. NOH is the pg matchup. And that's all there is too it.

And that is completely and utterly wrong. The Jazz are a horrible match-up for the Hornets, and they dominate in every single aspect of the game.

And even if Williams did play better head-to-head, there are still 78-79 other games in a season. If you resort to head-to-head, you have no argument.

The TroutBum
11-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Hahaha, read the sig. What a butt fuck.

balli
11-01-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm not into the 'Who is better' debate, because that's really debatable. What's not debatable is Paul's sense of entitlement when he has accomplished absolutely zero in his career to be demanding that.

:toast

BRHornet45
11-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Hahaha, read the sig. What a butt fuck.

son D-Will will always be behind the messiah CP3 ... LMAO that chump can't even make the all star team!!! lmao lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-01-2009, 11:52 PM
oh please ... fuck ANYONE on this board who hates on Paul. fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck your dog. god bless

:lmao:lmao:lmao

God bless sons.

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm still waiting for a reason as to why Parker is a better fit for the Spurs. I would love to read why Paul wouldn't average 14+ assists per game with Parker's teammates.

lefty
Dikta could have restrained Paul tonight

BRHornet45

oh son I'm sorry, I missed the interview where Paul talked about he was entitled to everything .... son please show it to me.

kamikazi_player
I think he's like in the footsteps of what KG used to be, great player but no respect until he wins the big one or gets at least that far. and management is mediocre at best. Parker was lucky and so was Duncan. But clearly Duncan was the leader of the team and made Tony much better in the process. I think the only thing that will get CP3 some respect and go far in the playoffs is to have a legit all-star(no i don't mean david west) or trade him to another team.

BRHornet45
11-01-2009, 11:54 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

God bless sons.

son god bless you and your family. hope you have a good night

ElNono
11-01-2009, 11:55 PM
oh son I'm sorry, I missed the interview where Paul talked about he was entitled to everything .... son please show it to me.

LOL Son, you need to stop arguing with security guards and drinking beers and actually watch the games. When that little shit of point guard you have starts talking shit to Tim Duncan, you know he's in deep shit.

redzero
11-01-2009, 11:56 PM
LOL Son, you need to stop arguing with security guards and drinking beers and actually watch the games. When that little shit of point guard you have starts talking shit to Tim Duncan, you know he's in deep shit.

And when does Paul talk shit to Tim Duncan?

Spursfan092120
11-01-2009, 11:56 PM
1.) Parker has not been the better player; the Spurs have been a better team. You refuse to acknowledge that.
2.) You have not proven why Parker is a better fit with the Spurs.

You haven't even given me a single shread of evidence. Pathetic.
You are a complete idiot..I can't say anything else. Maybe if I say it slowly, you'll understand...I would rather have Tony Parker because he knows the Spurs better than Chris Paul does. Tony Parker's style of play fits with the Spurs better. That's all there is to it..period. If you understood the game of basketball at all, you'd get that. I'm not knocking on your messiah, dude...he's a great player..I'm just saying I'm sticking with my own point guard because I know what he's going to bring us when we need it...and he's proven it. Not everyone has to fucking agree with you...

ElNono
11-01-2009, 11:58 PM
I think he's like in the footsteps of what KG used to be, great player but no respect until he wins the big one or gets at least that far. and management is mediocre at best. Parker was lucky and so was Duncan. But clearly Duncan was the leader of the team and made Tony much better in the process. I think the only thing that will get CP3 some respect and go far in the playoffs is to have a legit all-star(no i don't mean david west) or trade him to another team.

He needs at least an MVP award to at least starts yapping with the big boys. Until then, he just looks retarded opening his mouth out there.

daslicer
Redzero is great spin doctor its amazing how the thread starting off about CP3 wanting to attack Rondo into thread of Parker vs CP3. Bottom line CP3 is an elite PG but he's a cunt and there is no if's and buts about it. I'm not saying Rondo is innocent but CP3 probably has some fault in this feud.

BRHornet45

son you need to start watching Hornets games ... not just whenever they play YOUR team. if you watched the Hornets for an entire season you would respect Paul. you have no idea the bullshit he deals with from other players and his own teammates.

dirk4mvp
11-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Can BR post some more in this thread to actually make this thread readable?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-02-2009, 12:00 AM
redzero, you're really getting too pissed off at what 90210 is saying. He doesn't really need to prove Parker is a better fit on the Spurs, their success with Parker at PG makes it pretty hard to argue anyone else is a better fit on that team. He's not saying Parker > Paul.

balli
I'm still waiting for a reason as to why Parker is a better fit for the Spurs. I would love to read why Paul wouldn't average 14+ assists per game with Parker's teammates.
There was probably no better player in the league than Tyson Chandler for Paul to play with, in order to inflate his assist totals.

Half of Paul's assists consisted of floating up some easy as cake bullshit that only one of the longest guys in the league could go get. I could average 11 apg if I were playing with Tyson Chandler.

ElNono
And when does Paul talk shit to Tim Duncan?

Shit, do I really need to pull out the video? Come on, do you guys actually watch the games? And that little shit talks garbage to anything that moves. The least thing that comes to mind when you think of CP3 is 'humble'.

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 12:01 AM
To be honest, I don't remember CP3 ever talking shit to Timmy. I know Timmy told him to calm the fuck down when he got in Bonner's face after a foul call, but I'm pretty sure Paul backed down after that. Redzero..listen...CP3 is a great player...the best PG in the league, probably...I'm not knocking him in any way. I'm just saying I want Tony for my team because he brings to my team what they need...that is all.

BRHornet45
Redzero is great spin doctor its amazing how the thread starting off about CP3 wanting to attack Rondo into thread of Parker vs CP3. Bottom line CP3 is an elite PG but he's a cunt and there is no if's and buts about it. I'm not saying Rondo is innocent but CP3 probably has some fault in this feud.

son you are a little, lost, sissy cuckold bastard. there are no if's, and's, or buts about it ..... Redzero is only trying to talk some sense into your blind Spurs fans who have such a bias against Chris Paul it isn't even funny .... you all are so damn ignorant its a joke.

Spursfan092120
agreed

lefty
I'm sure he would have gotten a shot at Rondo if he spinoramaflopped his way into the Celts locker room

balli
11-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Maybe it's just because this is a Spurs board and it got overblown, but I thought everyone knew about Paul running his mouth at TD?

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 12:02 AM
son you are a little, lost, sissy cuckold bastard. there are no if's, and's, or buts about it ..... Redzero is only trying to talk some sense into your blind Spurs fans who have such a bias against Chris Paul it isn't even funny .... you all are so damn ignorant its a joke.
son, I think Chris Paul is a great player...just wouldn't change my team around when I know the chemistry is there, you know?

NRHector
11-02-2009, 12:03 AM
I'm still waiting for a reason as to why Parker is a better fit for the Spurs. I would love to read why Paul wouldn't average 14+ assists per game with Parker's teammates.attitude, humble, not flashy, more mature, a hot wife, 4 rings, mvp trophy, not a bitch, doesn't look like carlton banks and he's a friend of Lord of the Bats:flag:

redzero
You are a complete idiot..I can't say anything else.

Yeah, it's completely unreasonable to ask you to back up your claims.

Maybe if I say it slowly, you'll understand...

Or maybe if you actually used proof.

I would rather have Tony Parker because he knows the Spurs better than Chris Paul does.

>implying that Paul couldn't develop the same chemistry

And as I have stated before, Parker's "knowledge" only gets him 6.5 assists per game. Paul got more assists playing with scrubs.

Tony Parker's style of play fits with the Spurs better. That's all there is to it..period. If you understood the game of basketball at all, you'd get that. I'm not knocking on your messiah, dude...he's a great player..I'm just saying I'm sticking with my own point guard because I know what he's going to bring us when we need it...and he's proven it. Not everyone has to fucking agree with you...

Maybe if you weren't a retard, I wouldn't call you out on your baseless claims. You haven't proven why Parker would be a better fit. You haven't proven why Paul couldn't develop the same chemistry with Parker's teammates. You haven't proven why Parker would make the Spurs better than Paul would. You haven't proven a single goddamn thing. You. Have. No. Argument.

ElNono
son you need to start watching Hornets games ... not just whenever they play YOUR team. if you watched the Hornets for an entire season you would respect Paul. you have no idea the bullshit he deals with from other players and his own teammates.

I'm not going to say that Rondo is a saint. Bit Paul is just as guilty of being a bitch.

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:04 AM

son you know I will defend my team, but this shit is getting old. I am so out numbered in the place and to make matters even worse I only have 4 beers left. god bless

daslicer
son you are a little, lost, sissy cuckold bastard. there are no if's and's, or buts about it ..... Redzero is only trying to talk some sense into your blind Spurs fans who have such a bias against Chris Paul it isn't even funny .... you all are so damn ignorant its a joke.

I will admit I hate CP3 it goes all the way back to college when he punched Hodge in the nuts and the other antics he pulled off back then. The guy suffers from serious napolean complex and its pretty annoying to watch despite being talented he's a fucking douche for no reason. On top of that he has some sour grapes whenever he loses he goes out like a punk. Like I said before I can acknowledge the guy is an ELITE PG but I don't have to like him.

lefty
Breaking news:

Paul had to be restrained from entering the Hornets locker room

kamikazi_player
11-02-2009, 12:05 AM
son you know I will defend my team, but this shit is getting old. I am so out numbered in the place and to make matters even worse I only have 4 beers left. god bless
:lmao....cracks me up.

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 12:05 AM

Sons these sissy cucks are outmatched and outnumbered by great Baton Rouge Hornet. Keep firing and god bless.

NRHector
11-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Breaking news:

Paul had to be restrained from entering the Hornets locker room:lol

ElNono
When Spurfan, Lakerfan and Utahfan agree, it's probably true... :lol

BRHornet45
son, I think Chris Paul is a great player...just wouldn't change my team around when I know the chemistry is there, you know?

son well our team fucking sucks right now. they are playing with no heart. they honestly are starting to remind me of the Dallas Mavericks. I hate to say it, but when you smell a choking vagina, its not a good sign. god bless

Spursfan092120
Maybe if you weren't a retard, I wouldn't call you out on your baseless claims. You haven't proven why Parker would be a better fit. You haven't proven why Paul couldn't develop the same chemistry with Parker's teammates. You haven't proven why Parker would make the Spurs better than Paul would. You haven't proven a single goddamn thing. You. Have. No. Argument.
I'm not going to continue to argue with you, because it's like talking to a brick wall...I AM NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU!! We have won 4 fucking titles in 10 fucking years, and 3 in a span of 5 years. I would not risk changing that by bringing in an entirely new leader..it just wouldn't make sense. It would be like the Patriots just deciding out of nowhere to bring in a new QB because they think he's a little better than Tom Brady. The connection is there. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. Not a single GD thing...Tony's done great as our leader...I want to keep it that way. WTF is wrong with that? Now STFU and quit bringing that shit up.

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:07 AM

It is ridiculous. The claims made by Spurs fans are down right retarded. They are so blinded by their hate and homerism that they are unreasonable.

balli
11-02-2009, 12:09 AM
You haven't proven why Paul couldn't develop the same chemistry with Parker's teammates.
Because everyone hates Paul. The Hornets have a serious deficiency in both chemistry and leadership; that falls directly on Chris Paul.

Why would he change if he were in SA?

Spursfan092120
son well our team fucking sucks right now. they are playing with no heart. they honestly are starting to remind me of the Dallas Mavericks. I hate to say it, but when you smell a choking vagina, its not a good sign. god bless
:lol:lol choking vagina..that's hilarious...son, I understand, but your team is going to pick it up. Okafor > Chandler, and once they get it going, NO is going to be a threat. The thing that hurts them is they don't have that alley-oop. Never thought an alley-oop would be so important to a team, but it is to the Hornets...they'll find a way to work it out, though.

NRHector
It is ridiculous. The claims made by Spurs fans are down right retarded. They are so blinded by their hate and homerism that they are unreasonable.it goes both ways

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 12:10 AM
It is ridiculous. The claims made by Spurs fans are down right retarded. They are so blinded by their hate and homerism that they are unreasonable.
I never said I hated CP3..I even said he's probably better than TP...I'm just saying I want to stay with TP on the Spurs because I wouldn't change the chemistry...

kamikazi_player
11-02-2009, 12:11 AM
I never said I hated CP3..I even said he's probably better than TP...I'm just saying I want to stay with TP on the Spurs because I wouldn't change the chemistry...
It does get annoying that everytime CP gets mentioned everyone shows that clip of CP3 flopping against the spurs. Funny, but it gets old.

wireonfire
11-02-2009, 12:12 AM

“Rondo is a lucky guy, to play with guys like Pierce, (Ray) Allen and (Kevin) Garnett,” Paul, who scored 22 points with eight assists, said with a sly smile.

Asked if that was meant as a slight toward Rondo, the two-time All-Star said, “No, no. He is a great point guard and he’s a champion. It’s my hope to achieve that.”

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:13 AM
I'm not going to continue to argue with you, because it's like talking to a brick wall...

Yeah, this argument won't go anywhere until you attempt to actually back up your claim.

I AM NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU!!

Whether you agree or not doesn't have anything to do with facts, which is what I'm dealing with.

We have won 4 fucking titles in 10 fucking years, and 3 in a span of 5 years.

You haven't won shit.

I would not risk changing that by bringing in an entirely new leader..it just wouldn't make sense.

1.) Parker isn't the leader.
2.) Paul is a far superior player.

Stop being a fucking homer.

It would be like the Patriots just deciding out of nowhere to bring in a new QB because they think he's a little better than Tom Brady.

Except Paul isn't "a little better than" Parker. Only a Spurs homer would think otherwise.

The connection is there. I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. Not a single GD thing...

Okay, continue sounding like a dumbass.

Tony's done great as our leader...I want to keep it that way. WTF is wrong with that? Now STFU and quit bringing that shit up.

You want to keep the guy because you think that there is this magical quality that makes up for his completely inferior play to Chris Paul. You use vague concepts because you know your argument is untenable.

lefty
11-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Arguing with Hornets fans is like playing against their team.

It's pointless, too easy, and only leads to whining

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:14 AM
sons on a lighter note did anyone else notice that PEJA lit it up tonight? 26 points ... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. anything over 5 points is good for him.

kamikazi_player
11-02-2009, 12:15 AM
sons on a lighter note did anyone else notice that PEJA lit it up tonight? 26 points ... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. anything over 5 points is good for him.
Better enjoy this night, the next 20 games or so before he gets injured he's going to be shit again.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:16 AM
“Rondo is a lucky guy, to play with guys like Pierce, (Ray) Allen and (Kevin) Garnett,” Paul, who scored 22 points with eight assists, said with a sly smile.

Asked if that was meant as a slight toward Rondo, the two-time All-Star said, “No, no. He is a great point guard and he’s a champion. It’s my hope to achieve that.”

:cry

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Arguing with Hornets fans is like playing against their team.

It's pointless, too easy, and only leads to whining

Really? The Spurs still manage to lose two games a season against the Hornets.

Oh, and none of you have actually backed up a single thing you have claimed.

Spurs fan logic:

HURR Tony has three rings DURR TEAMMATES DON'T EXIST

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Yeah...dude was insane tonight...if only dude could be more consistent, he could be that spark you need...like your own little Hedo Turkoglu..lol

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:19 AM
son don't come in here with this bullshit ... if you're going to post it, then post the ENTIRE story.

the ONLY reason Paul said that is because yesterday Rondo talked shit about him and questioned his game. this is from Rondo yesterday ..

http://i37.tinypic.com/j7x6r7.png

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
Because everyone hates Paul. The Hornets have a serious deficiency in both chemistry and leadership; that falls directly on Chris Paul.

How? It's not Paul's fault Peja has a vagina.

Finperro
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
BR feels horrible for PEJA's terrific works tonight because he got slapped by the PEJA, who's been rebuked many times by him.

lefty
11-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Wow

Meeeeeow

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:22 AM
BR feels horrible for PEJA's terrific works tonight because he got slapped by the PEJA, who's been rebuked many times by him.

son that simply is not true. the only thing PEJA is slapping is Sienna West's ass.

Allanon
11-02-2009, 12:23 AM
I'm far from a fan of CP3 (always preferred D-Will) but CP3 brings it.

Very Legit #1 PG in the NBA...no hype there. If he replaced Farmar, I'd learn to love the little bitch real fast.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:23 AM
Peja earned his porn pussy tonight, and Hornetfan is just hatin' on the guy... :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-02-2009, 12:26 AM
Peja earned his porn pussy tonight, and Hornetfan is just hatin' on the guy... :lol

Glad to see you're spelling Pedja's name right.

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:29 AM
sons whatever we have to do to keep Peja cheating on his wife and sleeping with porn stars is obviously worth it ... I never thought I would see him crack 20 points again.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Glad to see you're spelling Pedja's name right.

Does it matter? He scored 26 tonight. You can call him Cindy and nobody would give a shit.

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:30 AM
sons whatever we have to do to keep Peja cheating on his wife and sleeping with porn stars is obviously worth it ... I never thought I would see him crack 20 points again.

Too bad West and Okafor played like shit. The Hornets could have won that game if the right adjustments were made.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Does it matter? He scored 26 tonight. You can call him Cindy and nobody would give a shit.

It doesn't at all, I just didn't get why you kept calling him Pedja.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Maybe coach Scott needs a piece of Sienna's ass...

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Too bad West and Okafor played like shit. The Hornets could have won that game if the right adjustments were made.

son as long as they come back home 2-2 I'll be happy ... can't expect much more from this trash ass team.

KidCongo
11-02-2009, 12:33 AM
Fuck I hate Boston and all their loud mouths.

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:36 AM
Fuck I hate Boston and all their loud mouths.

son I hate that entire city. reminds me of the state of Utah ... so many CREEPY white people around!

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:37 AM
It doesn't at all, I just didn't get why you kept calling him Pedja.

Because his actual name is Predrag. Peja is a nickname, and I've seen Pedja also used as a nickname. Just Google Pedja Stojakovich and see for yourself.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-02-2009, 12:38 AM
son I hate that entire city. reminds me of the state of Utah ... so many CREEPY white people around!

Sons that's not fair to Boston those people aren't racists who elect senators like Oren Hatch they're liberal people.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Because his actual name is Predrag.

I'm not laughing at you but :lmao at that name.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:40 AM
I'm not laughing at you but :lmao at that name.

sook
11-02-2009, 12:40 AM
Rondo pulls this shit with EVERYONE. He is just flat out disrespectful as Rafer said, even though i fucking hated the guy, when they got into an altercation when boston ended our streak.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:44 AM
I'm looking at the boxscore for this game... Did Okafor play?

IronMexican
11-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Are people seriously arguing that TP is better than Cp3? Please.

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Rondo pulls this shit with EVERYONE. He is just flat out disrespectful as Rafer said, even though i fucking hated the guy, when they got into an altercation when boston ended our streak.

son like our local commentator said tonight. .. "Rondo is just jealous of Chris Paul's pay check. no wonder he is having contract issues right now. there isn't much to backup his high dollar demands" lol

daslicer
11-02-2009, 12:48 AM

I agree Rondo is punk but CP3 is also an annoying prick so its really hard to feel bad for him. Both are assholes but who do I hate more I will go with the punk I see the spurs play more often which is CP3.

Lars
11-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Rondo is a little too smug imo.

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 12:50 AM
I agree Rondo is punk but CP3 is also an annoying prick so its really hard to feel bad for him. Both are assholes but who do I hate more I will go with the punk I see the spurs play more often which is CP3.

son I could post a video of Chris Paul feeding homeless children with his bare hands and many of you would find something negative about it. that's just how this message board is lol

Spursfan092120
11-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Are people seriously arguing that TP is better than Cp3? Please.
Nope..no one's saying TP is better than CP3...they're just saying that for the Spurs system, and with our chemistry, we wouldn't trade..he just works too good for this team.

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:54 AM
son I could post a video of Chris Paul feeding homeless children with his bare hands and many of you would find something negative about it. that's just how this message board is lol

Yeah, this board is a Chris Paul hating circle jerk.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:54 AM
This is like KG talking shit to K-Mart... They're both assholes, so I can't really sympathize with either. But then you get Nuggetfan trying to tell you K-Mart was a boyscout when he was a kid. Sorry, but nobody is buying what you're selling. Even if it was KG at the other end.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:57 AM

Son, we're talking on the court here. KG also sells cookies for the cripled out there and cries for ESPN, but he's still a douchebag when he steps on the court.

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:57 AM
Nope..no one's saying TP is better than CP3...they're just saying that for the Spurs system, and with our chemistry, we wouldn't trade..he just works too good for this team.

Which is an equally falacious claim.

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 12:58 AM
This is like KG talking shit to K-Mart... They're both assholes, so I can't really sympathize with either. But then you get Nuggetfan trying to tell you K-Mart was a boyscout when he was a kid. Sorry, but nobody is buying what you're selling. Even if it was KG at the other end.

rofl

Spurfans throw a fit when someone dare say something criticize Bowen and quickly rattle off whatever community project he may have done in the past.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 01:00 AM
rofl

Spurfans throw a fit when someone dare say something criticize Bowen and quickly rattle off whatever community project he may have done in the past.

I don't mind you criticizing Bowen. I certainly don't remember him talking shit to Kobe. More like Kobe talking great stuff about Bowen.

redzero
11-02-2009, 01:01 AM
rofl

You mean that Kobe saying Bowen isn't dirty doesn't mean anything? And here I thought dropkicks were a part of the game!

ElNono
11-02-2009, 01:02 AM
This is like picking between a turd sandwich or a giant douche. Whoever you side with fucking sucks anyways.

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 01:02 AM
You mean that Kobe saying Bowen isn't dirty doesn't mean anything? And here I thought dropkicks were a part of the game!

Just hard nosed defense.

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 01:03 AM
I don't mind you criticizing Bowen. I certainly don't remember him talking shit to Kobe. More like Kobe talking great stuff about Bowen.

He just knew spur fans are known as whiney douches so he didn't say anything bad about him. Which is the reason spurfan hates Vince Carter and Ray Allen so much.

IronMexican
11-02-2009, 01:04 AM
rofl

White people like OJ? We are miracle whip and we will not tone it down!

td4mvp21
11-02-2009, 01:05 AM

Who the fuck cares? That doesn't change the fact that he's a total bitch on the court. At all.

cnyc3
11-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Just let it go redzero, just because we'd prefer TP doesnt make him the better player.

focus your anger on Rondo instead :lol

ElNono
11-02-2009, 01:06 AM

Am I defending Bowen antics? I merely said he earned the respect of top players in the league being quiet and working hard. Maybe CP3 could STFU until he wins something so he can back up his big mouth. So far all he has to show is dissappearing in a deciding game 7 and losing by 58 points in the playoffs.
Maybe when he actually starts winning, other players will stop talking back.

Biggems
11-02-2009, 01:08 AM
I think it is Garnett's influence....notice how Garnett barks at all those players while he is sitting in a suit on the sidelines. Perkins, Big Baby, and Rondo started copping an attitude and copying Garnett. They started acting out on the court, getting in people's faces, talking trash, shoving, pushing, and all that other nonsense.

Honestly all those Celtics are a bunch of faggot ass bitches.

boston.balla
11-02-2009, 01:09 AM
what does the paul want? a date with sheed?:lol

Rondo is extremely over-confident and that is kg's influence right there combined with being used to win big. He is good but he should learn to show more respect and be less of a prick.

I am dissapointed that even if we defend well we are a bit "thuggish" at times. There is a big difference between the last word and "imposing on the frount-court". Trash talk is ok, but too much is just too much.

On the other hand the amount of bitchin with which paul gets away and the flopping ... that's nba basketball this side of 2000. :(

Morg1411
11-02-2009, 01:10 AM

Just shut the fuck up. Your irrational homerism for Paul knows no bounds. Fuckwit bitch.

redzero
11-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Just shut the fuck up. Your irrational homerism for Paul knows no bounds. Fuckwit bitch.

Okay, I'm going to ask you to do the same thing I asked the others to do:

PROVE IT.

Parker isn't a better scorer. He isn't a better distributor. He doesn't lead the Spurs. There is nothing to suggest that Paul wouldn't make the team better.

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 01:16 AM

bitch back up. back the fuck up

ElNono
11-02-2009, 01:20 AM
Anyways, gotta sleep...

LOL Pargo
LOL 121-63

sabar
11-02-2009, 01:22 AM
lol @ insecure hornets fan dreaming their star player wasn't on a garbage team and fantasizing about running off 5 titles in a row with a CP3 led spurs team.

redzero
11-02-2009, 01:25 AM
lol @ insecure hornets fan dreaming their star player wasn't on a garbage team and fantasizing about running off 5 titles in a row with a CP3 led spurs team.

1.) I'm not insecure about having the best point guard in the league on my team.
2.) Paul winning 5 titles with the Spurs would not benefit me in any way.

Are Spurs fans that retarded? Is it that hard to admit that Paul would make them a better team?

BRHornet45
11-02-2009, 01:28 AM

LMAO son go back to wacking off to pictures of your own damn step-mom ... you sick, sick man.

mystargtr34
11-02-2009, 01:55 AM
BOSTON (AP)—Chris Paul(notes) gets the individual accolades. Rajon Rondo(notes) has the team success.

Together, it’s enough to make each player a little envious.

Paul outplayed Rondo on Sunday night, but the Celtics beat the New Orleans Hornets 97-87 anyway as Boston improved to 4-0 behind Paul Pierce’s(notes) 27 points. After the game, Paul pursued Rondo toward the Celtics’ locker room and had to be blocked by Boston assistant coaches.

"Rondo is a lucky guy, to play with guys like Pierce, (Ray) Allen and (Kevin) Garnett,” Paul, who scored 22 points with eight assists, said with a sly smile.

Rondo had even less to say on the matter, which seemed to stem from a second-quarter incident when the two got tangled up under the basket after Ray Allen’s(notes) 3-pointer. Referees stepped between them as words were exchanged and the players were assessed matching technical fouls.

“Rajon has requested you not ask anything about Chris Paul now, tomorrow, or any other time,” Celtics spokesman Jeff Twiss said when Rondo limped out of the trainer’s room favoring his right ankle.

“We have different styles based on what each team needs,” Rondo said. “He has to do a lot more than what I have to do. My job is easy playing with these guys.”

Allen scored 17 points, Kevin Garnett(notes) had 14 and Rondo had 10 assists and six points for Boston, which pulled away with an 11-3 run in the last four minutes to turn an 86-83 lead into an 11-point runaway. But even after it was over, Paul was still upset with Rondo.

The Hornets point guard walked toward the Boston locker room as the Celtics were filing off the court before Celtics’ assistant coaches stopped him; New Orleans coach Byron Scott came over to retrieve him.

Rondo looked back but kept walking.

“The game’s over; you just want everybody to clear the floor,” Allen said. “They’re both feisty; they’re both aggressive, in your face. It can get pretty chippy out there.

“But you have to be able to walk off the floor and say, ‘Way to compete tonight. For those 48 minutes, I cannot stand you. I wanted to fight you. I wanted to do everything I could.’ And when you walk off the floor, you say, ‘Way to battle.”’

Peja Stojakovic(notes) scored 26 as a reserve for New Orleans, including 6-for-10 3-point shooting. Emeka Okafor(notes) had 10 rebounds for New Orleans.

The Celtics, who won their first eight in their 2007-08 championship season but just two straight to start last year, have won four games in six nights, including a season-opening victory over the rival Cleveland Cavaliers and All-Star LeBron James(notes).

“When you are winning, you can do that,” Paul said, without elaborating on what he was referring to. “They are on top; we are on the bottom. We want to get where they are. I am a huge advocate for the Boston Celtics. … They’ve established themselves as a team that won’t beat themselves.”

Pierce scored 10 in the first and 10 more in the second as the Celtics opened an 11-point lead en route to a 47-38 score at the half. They led from the 9:41 mark of the second until Stojakovic hit a 3-pointer to tie it 69-all with 25 seconds left in the third quarter.

But Rasheed Wallace(notes), who scored 12, answered with a 3 to give Boston back the lead.

Paul had just five points and three assists but went 6 for 6 for 14 points with four assists in the third quarter alone.

mavs>spurs2
11-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Are Spurs fans that retarded?

yes

sook
11-02-2009, 02:20 AM
Rondo had Kobe wagging his finger in his face. Kobe would have to be pushed pretty far to waste time with some little role player at the time.

LX4SeMmmUX0

I wouldn't switch aaron brooks for rondo if we had the chance. Rondo can't shoot worth of shit, and that would make us worse since we don't have a C to get us easy baskets.

FkLA
11-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Okay, I'm going to ask you to do the same thing I asked the others to do:

PROVE IT.

Parker isn't a better scorer. He isn't a better distributor. He doesn't lead the Spurs. There is nothing to suggest that Paul wouldn't make the team better.

Youre a fucking moron.

You want to downplay Tony's success because he has better teammates but dont factor that whatsoever when it comes to stats. Parker scores 20 a night with those 'great' teammates taking away touches as well as being in a real offense where ball movement and team involvement is a huge emphasis. You dont think his numbers would go up if he had the ball in his hands all the time like Paul does, and have a green light to do whatever the fuck he wants? You dont think his numbers would go up being a first option and not having guys like TD, Manu, and now RJ taking away touches? Also as far as being a distributor, I do think Paul is better...but you also have to factor certain shit in. The Hornets offense is basically Paul goes to work and scores or dishes which helps with his assists, the Spurs offense is completely different. Its the reason you only see TD averaging like 2 apg despite the fact that he constantly draws double teams and is a great passing big man, Spurs are always swinging the ball and making the extra pass to get the best look possible. And youre correct in that Parker doesnt lead the Spurs, but than again neither would Paul if he was here in San Antonio...most players would be second fiddle to Duncan so thats not a knock on TP at all. The fact remains that he has been our starting PG for three titles, and a decade in which the Spurs have enjoyed the highest win % among all sports franchises. He hasnt just been there to fill the starting line-up either, he's a 3-time All-Star that has a Finals MVP under his belt. So quit acting like a dumbass, and like we're comparing a second tier player to your fucking messiah. Parker is legit, and while Paul is the better player it is not by as much as youre trying to make it out to be.

On top of being a great PG himself...Parker is also proven in the big stage, Paul is not. That is why some Spurs fans including myself would choose to keep Parker, not because we think he is a better player.

21_Blessings
11-02-2009, 03:00 AM
That is why some Spurs fans including myself would choose to keep Parker, not because we think he is a better player.

Yeah because you're retarded.

Ghazi
11-02-2009, 03:05 AM
There are two intangibles Parker has that Paul does not, which is why I would take Parker over Paul.

1. Parker didn't quit gutlessly and lose 121-63
2. Parker didn't let Jannero motherfuckin Pargo take 13 4th quarter shots in Game 7

Only thing Paul has on Parker is regular season PER. big fuckin deal. :)

FkLA
11-02-2009, 03:07 AM

Would you take Lebron over Kobe? Statistically he's better.

Also yall are completely ignoring their style of offenses. I still give the edge to Paul but Parker is no slouch. He can hold his own and his numbers would go up if he had the ball in his hands all the time, and had the green light to do as he pleased. In the Spurs offense Paul would not have the free reins that he does in NO. What makes the decision for me, is Parker's track record. We've enjoyed sucess with him already, and he's proven that he shows up in the big stage when it matters. Paul hasnt yet. Give me Tony.

Obstructed_View
11-02-2009, 03:16 AM
What wasn't reported in this story is how Paul was restrained: When attempting to brush by the security guard, Paul's arms would fly into the air and he would spin to the ground, then get up, brow furrowed, looking around questioningly for someone to blow a whistle. After several attempts with no whistle forthcoming, he gave up and headed back to his locker room.

redzero
11-02-2009, 03:17 AM

Seconded.

21_Blessings
11-02-2009, 03:19 AM
Only thing Paul has on Parker is regular season PER. big fuckin deal. :)

The only thing Parker has over Paul is Tim Duncan.

redzero
11-02-2009, 03:25 AM
Oh, and Parker took 8 more shots than Paul did last season, so that "Paul has the ball in his hands all the time" excuse doesn't work either.

FkLA
11-02-2009, 03:26 AM
So would you take Lebron over Kobe? I mean statistically Lebron is better than Kobe.

Redzero, youre the one with no points now. We're giving Paul the edge, just not by an astronomical difference like your homer ass is doing. What makes the decision for us though is this...Tony has gone deep in the playoffs practically his entire career and performed in those big stages. Paul hasnt yet. Parker is more proven in those situations no question about it. Unless you somehow want to dispute that?

redzero
11-02-2009, 03:30 AM
Redzero, youre the one with no points now. We're giving Paul the edge, just not by an astronomical difference like your homer ass is doing. What makes the decision for us though is this...Tony has gone deep in the playoffs practically his entire career and performed in those big stages. Paul hasnt yet. Parker is more proven in those situations no question about it. Unless you somehow want to dispute that?

Tony Parker has Tim Duncan, Chris Paul doesn't. Shut up, because that's not an argument. Having better teammates doesn't make a player better.

I swear, it's like Spurs fans try to get off subject.

FkLA
11-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Whos saying hes a better player? Like I said I give the edge to Paul, but not by miles like your homer ass makes it seem. Parker is a 3-time all-star and has a finals mvp under his belt quit being a homer and show the man some respect.

So basically, Parker is not as good of a player but is still good in his own right...his track record of winning and being a huge reason for that winning is the decision maker for why I take him for my team. I mean yeah sure he's had Tim Duncan but he's showed up in those big stages, its not like he just got on Timmy's back and rode his coattail. He is a huge reason for the Spurs sucess even if he isnt thee biggest reason. Paul on the other hand doesnt have the track record yet, and in the few runs he's made he's had some not so stellar performances in crucial games. Thats why I take Parker on this Spurs team that wants to get back to its glory days, to start a franchise I'd probably go with Paul though.

redzero
11-02-2009, 03:47 AM
Whos saying hes a better player? Like I said I give the edge to Paul, but not by miles like your homer ass makes it seem. Parker is a 3-time all-star and has a finals mvp under his belt quit being a homer and show the man some respect.

So basically, Parker is not as good of a player but is still good in his own right...his track record of winning and being a huge reason for that winning is the decision maker for why I take him for my team. I mean yeah sure he's had Tim Duncan but he's showed up in those big stages, its not like he just got on Timmy's back and rode his coattail. He is a huge reason for the Spurs sucess even if he isnt thee biggest reason. Paul on the other hand doesnt have the track record yet, and in the few runs he's made he's had some not so stellar performances in crucial games. Thats why I take Parker on this Spurs team that wants to get back to its glory days, to start a franchise I'd probably go with Paul though.

You're an idiot homer, obviously. Paul would come up big with "the best power forward of all time" on his team, too. That doesn't mean much.

Ghazi
11-02-2009, 03:49 AM
121-63

redzero
11-02-2009, 03:53 AM
121-63

4-1

FkLA
11-02-2009, 03:55 AM
Not every player has that in them son, thats the main reason KG was never on TD's level despite having the better stats. Im not saying Paul wouldnt perform well, but going by his few playoff games and sub par performances in crucial games, you cant really say for certain that he would either. With Parker you know what youll get.

Youre the idiot homer, thinking Paul is miles better.

Ice009
11-02-2009, 05:32 AM
“The game’s over; you just want everybody to clear the floor,” Allen said. “They’re both feisty; they’re both aggressive, in your face. It can get pretty chippy out there.

“But you have to be able to walk off the floor and say, ‘Way to compete tonight. For those 48 minutes, I cannot stand you. I wanted to fight you. I wanted to do everything I could.’ And when you walk off the floor, you say, ‘Way to battle.”’

Did Ray Allen say this? What about him complaining about Bowen for weeks after their games. Way to leave it on the floor there Ray.

ginobili's bald spot
11-02-2009, 06:39 AM
As always, the homerism of Spurfan is completely out of control. Paul is better than Tony Parker in every aspect. The fact that fans from multiple different teams are coming in here and telling you this should be a clue that you're a dumbass homer. You guys constantly overrate your players to a ridiculous degree.

Findog
11-02-2009, 06:46 AM
As always, the homerism of Spurfan is completely out of control. Paul is better than Tony Parker in every aspect. The fact that fans from multiple different teams are coming in here and telling you this should be a clue that you're a dumbass homer. You guys constantly overrate your players to a ridiculous degree.

Some of them will legitimately try to argue Manu > Dirk.

mystargtr34
11-02-2009, 06:48 AM
What wasn't reported in this story is how Paul was restrained: When attempting to brush by the security guard, Paul's arms would fly into the air and he would spin to the ground, then get up, brow furrowed, looking around questioningly for someone to blow a whistle. After several attempts with no whistle forthcoming, he gave up and headed back to his locker room.

:lol

will_spurs
11-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Paul is better than Tony Parker in every aspect.

Except when they play against each other. But apart from this tiny detail, you're right :lol

ElNono
11-02-2009, 07:30 AM
LOL @ Hornetfan trying to derail the discussion on Paul being a sissy cuckold by starting useless comparisons...

and double LOL @ Lakerfan calling other team fans homers while trying to convince people that Kobe > Jordan, Bynum > Kareem and Artest > Ariza... :lmao

and triple LOL @ Mavfan because... well he's a fucking Mavfan... :lol

sonic21
11-02-2009, 07:58 AM
i can't hate Paul, he reminds me of Isiah Thomas. I don't really care if he's a bitch, he's great.

Muser
11-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Paul > Parker

But :lmao at paul trying to get at Boston.

Red Hawk #21
11-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Further proof that Chris Paul is a Bitch. He's lucky that he was "restrained" from going in the Celtics locker room, because if he did his pussy ass would have got fucked up.

spursfan09
11-02-2009, 09:17 AM

Plus you'll never hear a story about Parker acting like a little bitch. Tony Parker fits the idea of a Spurs player. Hard working player with alot of class. We'll never have to defend TP the way some are having to defend CP3's antics.

kace
11-02-2009, 09:17 AM
we're talking about two very elite PG, among the best ones in the league. no need to bash another to make the other looks good.

CP3 is the better player. Stats says that.

but the way he has been embarrassed on the PO is very intriguing. and it was not only his team but himself who was realy awful.

As for Paul's teamates, i wouldn't argue that tony hasn't better ones. that's true.

but Paul main compliment that we hear again and again is that he makes his teamates better. so, maybe could we consider it a fail when not only he plays like shit in the PO but doesn't make his teamates better either.

Some said that Paul was too alone last year against Denver and that's why he surrendered and played so poorly. tony, in the same situation against the mavs without manu and with Tim hampered, scored 30 ppg at nearly 60 % IIRC.

Paul and TP are very closed bball wise. and if CP3 was on the spurs, their level would be even closer considering Paul wouldn't have the same things to do. but i don't see any reason to think Paul wouldn't fit well on our team either.

spursfan09
11-02-2009, 09:19 AM

Yeah right sure. Quit making up fantasy scenarios in your head involving conversations with Spur fans.

picc84
11-02-2009, 09:46 AM

Rafer had an altercation with CP3 as well.

Findog
11-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Yeah right sure. Quit making up fantasy scenarios in your head involving conversations with Spur fans.

You obviously never saw the Dirk vs Manu thread in the Spurs section. Dirk barely won the poll.

rjv
11-02-2009, 12:03 PM

except get rings (and finals MVP trophies)

boston.balla
11-02-2009, 12:19 PM
i can't hate Paul, he reminds me of Isiah Thomas. I
don't really care if he's a bitch, he's great.

Isiah was a baaad boy on the court and of it. I don't remember isiah bitching as paul and i don't remember seeing paul playing cutthroat and sometimes down right dirty defense. Furthermore, I don't think paul has Isiah's mental toughness.

egtonecity
11-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Im a huge spurs fan that doesnt post often(obviously) but i had to login to put a couple thoughts out there.

CP3 is the best pg in the league. I do think him and TP have similar qualities. Quick as fuck, get to the rim, finish with contact but what puts CP3 above TP in my opinion is his jumper. TP's has gotten better thanks to Chip but CP3's range is unlimited. Guarding him on the pick and roll is almost impossible. You know if CP3 gets a good look, he's gonna hit it. You dont always feel that way with TP.

CP3 would fit in our system seamlessly. Would be as good or better than we are now.

Having said that, I HATE CP3 ... Seriously HATE. I couldnt even play 2k8 because he was on the cover. lol ... I hate his face, his flops, his complaining, his midget torso ... he's just a big smelly vag on the court.

Bruce Bowen WAS dirty ... Dont try to argue that. If he's on any other team and we hate him just like we hate CP3.

Rajon Rondo is average. Too much hype for him. His jumper is weak and his tatoo on his back is super gay. I hate his fake behind the back pass then layup ... I loved when Bron pinned that shit on the backboard.

ginobili's bald spot
11-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Im a huge spurs fan that doesnt post often(obviously) but i had to login to put a couple thoughts out there.

CP3 is the best pg in the league. I do think him and TP have similar qualities. Quick as fuck, get to the rim, finish with contact but what puts CP3 above TP in my opinion is his jumper. TP's has gotten better thanks to Chip but CP3's range is unlimited. Guarding him on the pick and roll is almost impossible. You know if CP3 gets a good look, he's gonna hit it. You dont always feel that way with TP.

CP3 would fit in our system seamlessly. Would be as good or better than we are now.

Having said that, I HATE CP3 ... Seriously HATE. I couldnt even play 2k8 because he was on the cover. lol ... I hate his face, his flops, his complaining, his midget torso ... he's just a big smelly vag on the court.

Bruce Bowen WAS dirty ... Dont try to argue that. If he's on any other team and we hate him just like we hate CP3.

Rajon Rondo is average. Too much hype for him. His jumper is weak and his tatoo on his back is super gay. I hate his fake behind the back pass then layup ... I loved when Bron pinned that shit on the backboard.

Nice post. You should post more. It's nice to hear from a levelheaded Spurfan.

boston.balla
11-02-2009, 12:30 PM

cp3 has no post moves, and that's a big part of tony's game...not implying that what you said is whatsoever false, but if we compare their game it's only fair to say it all.

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 12:52 PM
I swear, it's like Spurs fans try to get off subject.

That's their m.o. They change the story up until it eventually is about rings and then the 4 rings faggot card is pulled.

redzero
11-02-2009, 12:55 PM

I laughed my ass of when I saw that poll. Manu isn't even in the same league as Dirk. He couldn't do shit with that Mavericks team.

ElNono
11-02-2009, 12:57 PM
That's their m.o. They change the story up until it eventually is about rings and then the 4 rings faggot card is pulled.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/youstillmad.jpg

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 12:58 PM
No, because I have the same amount of rings as you do

and Dirk > Manu

ElNono
11-02-2009, 01:01 PM
http://telepromptedanthems.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/u-mad1.jpg

dirk4mvp
11-02-2009, 01:02 PM
You right clicked saved some pictures off of 4chan. Great job :tu

ElNono
11-02-2009, 01:05 PM
You right clicked saved some pictures off of 4chan. Great job :tu

http://dearyouonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/thefuck.jpg

Agloco
11-02-2009, 01:18 PM

Did Ben jarvus othellotron make an appearance?

You pull the "1 ring faggot" card after Manu bailed you guys out. I'd agree to call it even with you dorks.

Killakobe81
11-02-2009, 01:38 PM
What was he going to do when he got in there apologize?

On the court Rondo is improving if his shooting didnt suck I would say he is a better defender/rebounder hence better PG than CP3 ...but his shot is flaky

In a scrap? Id take Rajon ...its all about "reach" baby!!

Killakobe81
11-02-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm far from a fan of CP3 (always preferred D-Will) but CP3 brings it.

Very Legit #1 PG in the NBA...no hype there. If he replaced Farmar, I'd learn to love the little bitch real fast.

I too prefer Dwill because of the size shooting and he would work well in a traingle, CP# needs the ballin his hands Dwill can play off the ball ...and befor eyou morons agrgue how do I know that ...Iw atched him do it in college some with dee Brown ...

CP# and Rondo are both top PG's ...CP# gets better stats cuz he is asked do so much and delivers (mostly) Rondo gets assists Passing to KG, Pierce and Allen so they both have points ...

mogrovejo
11-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Why are people so emotional about the players? That's fine for 12 years old, but it becomes creepy if you're older than that.

I don't know if Paul is the better PG in the league - if I had to pick a PG to build a team around, I'd pick Deron Williams everyday and twice on Sunday. Paul dominates the ball a little too much for my taste and it's more of a defensive liability. He'd be my 2nd choice. After those 2, Parker is 3rd on a tier of his own. Then comes the rest of the bunch - Billups, Nash, Rondo and Rose (who has potential to be as good as the top 2) - the order depends pretty much on what kind of PG you need.

21_Blessings
11-02-2009, 01:44 PM
How does Rondo being a better rebounder make him a better PG than CP3?

Pau is a better floor general, scorer, ball handler, passer, shooter. Both are good at creating turnovers. The only real advantage Rondo has over Paul is his size and crazy length. Which makes him a better team defender.

Could care less about my PGs rebounding.

Killakobe81
11-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Youre a fucking moron.

You want to downplay Tony's success because he has better teammates but dont factor that whatsoever when it comes to stats. Parker scores 20 a night with those 'great' teammates taking away touches as well as being in a real offense where ball movement and team involvement is a huge emphasis. You dont think his numbers would go up if he had the ball in his hands all the time like Paul does, and have a green light to do whatever the fuck he wants? You dont think his numbers would go up being a first option and not having guys like TD, Manu, and now RJ taking away touches? Also as far as being a distributor, I do think Paul is better...but you also have to factor certain shit in. The Hornets offense is basically Paul goes to work and scores or dishes which helps with his assists, the Spurs offense is completely different. Its the reason you only see TD averaging like 2 apg despite the fact that he constantly draws double teams and is a great passing big man, Spurs are always swinging the ball and making the extra pass to get the best look possible. And youre correct in that Parker doesnt lead the Spurs, but than again neither would Paul if he was here in San Antonio...most players would be second fiddle to Duncan so thats not a knock on TP at all. The fact remains that he has been our starting PG for three titles, and a decade in which the Spurs have enjoyed the highest win % among all sports franchises. He hasnt just been there to fill the starting line-up either, he's a 3-time All-Star that has a Finals MVP under his belt. So quit acting like a dumbass, and like we're comparing a second tier player to your fucking messiah. Parker is legit, and while Paul is the better player it is not by as much as youre trying to make it out to be.

On top of being a great PG himself...Parker is also proven in the big stage, Paul is not. That is why some Spurs fans including myself would choose to keep Parker, not because we think he is a better player.

Great post (minus the cursing) I agree just like folks CP# would not be a great fit in LA ...now I would change my offense if I HAD CP3 BUT truth is out of the top PG's I could see DWIll as the best fit and I personally dont believe He or TP for that matter are WAYYY behind CPR like the Hornets fans and media does ...

Killakobe81
11-02-2009, 01:54 PM

Pau is a better floor general, scorer, ball handler, passer, shooter. Both are good at creating turnovers. The only real advantage Rondo has over Paul is his size and crazy length. Which makes him a better team defender.

I agree that Rebounding is not the top attribute for a PG but defense is and rebounding can be key how do you think Kidd and Magic start so many breaks getting the rebounfd themselves and pushing ...in fact I think Cp3's rebounding for his size is amazing ...

mogrovejo
11-02-2009, 03:11 PM

Who said that? And it's not like Rondo is such a better rebounder than Paul, they're very close.

redzero
11-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Does anybody have any real reason why Williams is better than Paul? HERP PAUL HAS THE BALL IN HIS HANDS TOO MUCH DERP isn't a good reason.

FkLA
11-02-2009, 05:12 PM
I got Deron and Paul as 1a and 1b, really doesnt matter who you want to consider the best cause theyre so close either way...I will say this--Deron kills Paul head-to-head, is a bigger offensive threat in that when he's on he's basically unstoppable even moreso than Paul, and a better man-to-man defender (he has been able to shut down Paul in the past, Paul has never done that to him).

I dont see anything wrong with people considering Deron the best PG, quit being a homer and acting like Paul is far and away the best. Deron is right there with him and a legit argument can be made for both of them.

Findog
11-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Does anybody have any real reason why Williams is better than Paul? HERP PAUL HAS THE BALL IN HIS HANDS TOO MUCH DERP isn't a good reason.

The perception that he always wins their head-to-head matchups. That, and the idea that D Will would never allow Chauncey Billups to own him in the playoffs like CP3 did.

spursfan09
11-02-2009, 08:48 PM
You obviously never saw the Dirk vs Manu thread in the Spurs section. Dirk barely won the poll.

lmao! No I didn't! :wow

Hornets1
11-02-2009, 08:53 PM
This can go both ways, depending on what team you root for...if you watch the video below at :45, it sure as hell looks like he gets smacked in the nuts to me. Bruce is going for the ball, he gets racked, and that's when he tries to get up, Paul grabs his leg, and Bruce is called for a foul for "kicking" him. Bruce is then suspended for the next game, not allowing him to play his 500th straight game.

KcUqVKpMjbg

Dumbass!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmI4r1XviVI

BTW, FUCK EACH AND EVERY PAUL BASHER IN HERE! YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS!

ESPECIALLY SPURS FANS! STUPID FUCKING BEANERS!

spursfan09
11-02-2009, 08:55 PM
You mad?

pauls931
11-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Paul needs to get out of there.

mogrovejo
11-02-2009, 10:24 PM

Why not? It's something that impacts the game. It's mostly a stylistic thing - Isiah Thomas played the same way and he was very good, and Paul is equally good - but I think it limits your options on approaching the game. Plus, the team gets used to play in a certain way - reacting to the PG, instead of reacting to the ball movement or to the defence - and that often leads to stagnancy when the PG is out of the game. Williams offers more versatility, from my perspective - little things, like better small on big screening, better play off-the-ball, he can be used in a 2guard front - and his size makes him a superior and more versatile defender (for example, remember yesterday when Paul was on Ray Allen and got immediately posted? It wouldn't happen with Williams). Anyway, it's more of a stylistic preference to me, I can't really tell one is better than the other, they're just different. If I had a team of spot-up shooters and bigs who are mostly finishers at the rim, I'd pick Paul ahead. But that wouldn't be my kind of roster...

Mel_13
11-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Rondo felt emboldened, eager to engage Paul. The procession of trash talk, sources said, pushed into the personal when Rondo was heard to tell Paul, “I’ve got a ring, and you’re never gonna win one.”

As they traded technical fouls at the Boston Garden, as emotions escalated, sources said Rondo declared that Paul wished he could be him, suggesting that his frustration dripped with envy. On the way to the locker room, Hornets coach Byron Scott heard Paul insist that Rondo “is gonna respect me as a man,” and soon Paul started on his way down the corridor to tell the Celtics point guard himself.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-paulhornets110309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

ElNono
11-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Rondo felt emboldened, eager to engage Paul. The procession of trash talk, sources said, pushed into the personal when Rondo was heard to tell Paul, “I’ve got a ring, and you’re never gonna win one.”

1 Ring Faggot!!!! :lmao

As they traded technical fouls at the Boston Garden, as emotions escalated, sources said Rondo declared that Paul wished he could be him, suggesting that his frustration dripped with envy. On the way to the locker room, Hornets coach Byron Scott heard Paul insist that Rondo “is gonna respect me as a man,” and soon Paul started on his way down the corridor to tell the Celtics point guard himself.

Sounds like a future Jason Kidd...
BRHornet, do you treat your women like that too? :lol

Dr Cox
11-03-2009, 11:21 AM
i got cp3 in that fight

Ghazi
11-03-2009, 11:47 AM
The perception that he always wins their head-to-head matchups. That, and the idea that D Will would never allow Chauncey Billups to own him in the playoffs like CP3 did.

To add to that, Williams has never quit in the playoffs and lose by 58 on his home court and has NEVER let Jannero Pargo take 13 4th quarter shots.

CP3 is the 4th or 5th best PG in the league. Good regular season player, but folds in the playoffs. Nothing more, nothing less.

SpuronyourFace
11-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Paul is such a bitch....

Parker>>>Paul...easily

And don't argue stats, because there is soooo much more that Tony brings to the game and his team that Paul doesn't.

SpuronyourFace
11-03-2009, 12:14 PM
I bet Paul slaps around his girlfriends.

redzero
11-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Paul is such a bitch....

Parker>>>Paul...easily

And don't argue stats, because there is soooo much more that Tony brings to the game and his team that Paul doesn't.

Yeah, Parker brings fewer everything.

boston.balla
11-03-2009, 12:32 PM
this cp3 frenzy is absolutly bananas. Damn.. nine pages. As for the comparison with deron, they are very close in value just that cp3 is getting alot more press. Cp3 lacks deron's size, defense and lags in head to head's but is more of a stat padder and a better playmaker in my opinion...etc... they are really close in this.

redzero
11-03-2009, 12:34 PM
this cp3 frenzy is absolutly bananas. Damn.. nine pages. As for the comparison with deron, they are very close in value just that cp3 is getting alot more press. Cp3 lacks deron's size, defense and lags in head to head's but is more of a stat padder and a better playmaker in my opinion...etc... they are really close in this.

No, they aren't close. Paul is clearly the superior player.

dmac
11-03-2009, 02:42 PM

who is the homer, homer?

RedsLakers24
11-03-2009, 02:58 PM
I Remember when Rondo Threw Kirk to the floor, when Kirk got up rondo started running away from kirk

redzero
11-03-2009, 05:04 PM
who is the homer, homer?

I don't see how posting the truth makes me a homer.

djohn2oo8
11-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Rondo is a bitch, put Rondo on an average or below average team, and he has no ring

ginobili's bald spot
11-03-2009, 05:20 PM
put Rondo on an average or below average team, and he has no ring

Wait... So you're telling me that if he was on an average team, he wouldn't be on a championship team? That was a profound statement man. You just blew my fucking mind.

mogrovejo
11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
I Remember when Rondo Threw Kirk to the floor, when Kirk got up rondo started running away from kirk

The imagination of the Lakers fans never ends. Are you the same guy that complained about refs not calling illegal defence on Boston?

duncan228
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Rajon Rondo-Chris Paul talk lingers (http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/20091104rajon_rondo-chris_paul_talk_lingers/)
By Mark Murphy / Celtics Notebook

PHILADELPHIA - As the result of an incident that now threatens to rival the length of Rajon Rondo’s just-completed agreement on a contract extension, the Celtics point guard’s verbal beef with New Orleans Hornets star Chris Paul has taken on an extended life.

A league official confirmed yesterday that the NBA is investigating the incessant trash talking between the two guards during the C’s win Sunday at the Garden, a development that Rondo chose to pass on without a comment.

“They haven’t called me yet,” Rondo said after the C’s 105-74 win over the Philadelphia 76ers last night. “They have to do what they have to do, and that’s it.”

Though fines are possible, considering Rondo and Paul both drew technical fouls after being separated in the second quarter at the Garden, the entire issue drew a shrug from Ray Allen.

“Most of the time there’s nothing there in something like that,” Allen said. “You’re just out there competing and (trash talking) is one result. The times I got fined and talked to (NBA discipline czar) Stu Jackson afterward, he said you can’t retaliate - you have to walk away. That’s easy to say. It’s hard when you’re competing. You get emotional.”

Allen denied part of a Yahoo! Sports report that claimed he later went into the New Orleans locker room to apologize to Paul for Rondo’s actions. Though he went into the locker room to meet with Paul, Allen said he didn’t apologize.

“Chris was giving us an autographed jersey for the High Hopes Fund,” Allen said of a charity his family supports that is sponsored by the Joslin Diabetes Center. “Chris and I share the tie of being Brand Jordan athletes, so we’re in contact.

“I did ask him, ‘What was going on between the two of you on the floor?’ and he said, ‘It was just the two of us out there competing, that’s all.’ ”

duncan228
11-05-2009, 12:35 PM
No penalties for Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-paul-rondoreview&prov=ap&type=lgns)

The NBA will not penalize Chris Paul or Rajon Rondo for an incident between them after a recent game in Boston.

Paul pursued Rondo toward the Celtics’ locker room and was blocked by Boston assistant coaches after the Celtics’ 97-87 victory over New Orleans on Sunday night. The point guards had been assessed matching technical fouls in the second quarter after they got tangled up under the basket.

League spokesman Tim Frank also says Thursday the league won’t take action against Paul from a game at New York on Monday. Knicks forward Al Harrington came up with a loose ball after a Hornets turnover with about 5 1/2 minutes left. Paul dove on top of him and made contact with Harrington’s head.

lefty
11-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Of course, if it was Artest or Bowen, it would have been a 10 game suspension