PDA

View Full Version : Your love for the games

Rapper
11-02-2009, 03:05 AM
If you took my heart out, it would be a heart of the San Antonio Spurs

2wv_FxosXFY

boston.balla
11-02-2009, 09:36 AM
many these people need to watch some 80's tape to understand what i love this game means. Starting with kg who loves punking and showing off and winning not the game per se.

many=not all for those that blind enough to miss the bold and underline.

Rogue
11-02-2009, 10:47 AM

2wv_FxosXFY
Your heart has been thoroughly polluted with jackshit, so it wouldn't be one of skunks but a yellow-brown balloon full of shit when it's scooped out. Seriously even my dog is loath to fuck such a piece of shit like you, you motherfucking Portuguese bastard.

pawe
11-02-2009, 11:24 AM

2wv_FxosXFY

KG's overreaction to everything is really annoying.

ginobili's bald spot
11-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Your heart has been thoroughly polluted with jackshit, so it wouldn't be one of skunks but a yellow-brown balloon full of shit when it's scooped out. Seriously even my dog is loath to fuck such a piece of shit like you, you motherfucking Portuguese bastard.

Rogue is just owning the Portuguese bastards he's supposed to own.

Viva Espana

mavs>spurs2
11-02-2009, 02:48 PM

:lmao YES!!!!!

sonic21
11-02-2009, 02:50 PM

:lmao