PDA

View Full Version : Monday NOVEMBER 2nd

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Can you believe it's another freakin month already? So eff what you did for the weekend. What did you accomplish last month? Was it a good month to complete that one project? Did you go ahead and pop that baby out that had been taking up your insides? Do you get more cooter in that one month than you did all of the other months put together?
What happened?

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2009, 12:21 PM
nothin actually

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh yeah and I cleaned up in V-Bookie cash lol. Now I can buy some V-hookers. FIRST V-ROUND IS ON ME!

desflood
11-02-2009, 12:25 PM
October was a great month. Celebrated the 11th anniversary, got one kid weaned off one of his asthma meds and got another kid reading. Also got laid a lot and ate tons of chocolate.

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 12:29 PM
October was a great month. Celebrated the 11th anniversary, got one kid weaned off one of his asthma meds and got another kid reading. Also got laid a lot and ate tons of chocolate.

Now that's what the hell I'm talking about Des! Congrats on the getting laid and the chocolate and whatever else it was that you said.

clambake
11-02-2009, 12:30 PM
last month, nothing big.

but this month is looking great. just bought a nose hair trimmer and thinned out the jungle.

mrsmaalox
11-02-2009, 12:32 PM
October was hunky dunky dory :tu

JoeChalupa
11-02-2009, 12:43 PM

We celebrated our 12 wedding anniversary on the 11th. Got back on my feet on the 29th and I'm walking again and yesterday I actually wore a regular and walked around the flea market and this morning I feel some soreness in my thighs. Good month. :tu

Oh yeah, I also got laid a lot.

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Do you have a prosthetic toe?

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 12:46 PM
October was hunky dunky dory :tu

That doesn't tell me anything.

JoeChalupa
11-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Do you have a prosthetic toe?

No, but I did get fitted for some special shoes that will have filler so that I can walk better. I don't have any real pain but I still can't quite get myself to walk on it without limping yet. Easing into it but at least I know I don't have to buy special shoes for every occasion.
The wife is very happy since I can now help around the house again and I can't milk it any longer.

ashbeeigh
11-02-2009, 01:03 PM
October was fab.

Yep.

Frenzy
11-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Paid off some bills that were bothering me for about a year. Now that it is paid... extra $$$ in my pocket a month. It's a sweet thing.

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 01:05 PM
No, but I did get fitted for some special shoes that will have filler so that I can walk better. I don't have any real pain but I still can't quite get myself to walk on it without limping yet. Easing into it but at least I know I don't have to buy special shoes for every occasion.
The wife is very happy since I can now help around the house again and I can't milk it any longer.

You can't milk it anymore? How does you not having that toe effect you being able to milk it? Just have your wife milk it for you then since you can't reach it.

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Paid off some bills that were bothering me for about a year. Now that it is paid... extra $$$ in my pocket a month. It's a sweet thing.

That's what I'm sayin'. It's hooker time!

JudynTX
11-02-2009, 01:12 PM
October was a good month for me. My birthday is next month. :D

JoeChalupa
11-02-2009, 01:15 PM
You can't milk it anymore? How does you not having that toe effect you being able to milk it? Just have your wife milk it for you then since you can't reach it.

:lol I was getting fed in bed and having everything I needed brought to me now I get "get up and get it yourself".

CuckingFunt
11-02-2009, 01:54 PM
October was decent, I'd say.

I've been ridiculously busy with school, as always, which has provided more than its share of stress and frustration. However, I made some headway in getting my grad school applications put together, still found time to have fun with friends, avoided the many cold and flu bugs traveling around town, watched some good movies, played some good games, and had a very enjoyable Halloween. Also got laid a lot. Not anywhere near enough to compensate for the various sexual tension/flirtation things I've got going, but... still nice.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I shut it down in the month of October. Didn't really call or talk to that many people and haven't gone out once in the last six weeks. Haven't had a drink since Labor Day.

Caught up on some reading and took care of some things around the house that I've put off for months, if not years.

angel_luv
11-02-2009, 02:24 PM
October went by quickly for me. I had a really eventful the weekend of the 30th.

Bo took me to the Riverwalk to walk around, which was a lot of fun. The only issue was we forgot which lot we parked our car in and so that extended our walk by a good hour and a half.

Saturday night, Halloween, Bo and I went to the Nightmare on Grayson haunted house-a first time for both of us.

I had a great time. Every time a monster jumped out at me, I stood my ground and told them, grinning, " Aww... you're cute!" Some of the monsters actually thanked me.

I really ticked a few off them off- especially the one who came running at me with a chainsaw.
I just stood my ground as he charged up to me and when he got close enough to me, I told him to shoo.

Bo wanted to know why he paid for me to go to a haunted house if I wasn't going to let myself be scared. I explained to him that the whole reason I love haunted houses because I love taunting the monsters.
I love looking scary things in the face and not flinching.

The bridge in the house was awesome- the one that makes you feel like it is spinning as you walk on it.

The haunted house was great. But the biggest event of the night was when Bo and I exited the attraction and discovered that his truck was gone!!!!!!!

One of the monsters was getting off work and he told us our car was probably stolen. Apparently that happens quite a bit in the neighborhood.
But it turn out a car was towed. A nearby policeman explained that that happens frequently.
Bo and I had parked in an apartment complex and were only parked for an hour total.
Craziness!

Methinks perhaps Bo and I ought to take a taxi downtown from now on.
Bo and I went to the Nightmare on Grayson haunted house-a first time for both of us.

I had a great time. Every time a monster jumped out at me, I stood my ground and told them, grinning, " Aww... you're cute!" Some of the monsters actually thanked me.

I really ticked a few off them off- especially the one who came running at me with a chainsaw.
I just stood my ground as he charged up to me and when he got close enough to me, I told him to shoo.

Bo wanted to know why he paid for me to go to a haunted house if I wasn't going to let myself be scared. I explained to him that the whole reason I love haunted houses because I love taunting the monsters.
I love looking scary things in the face and not flinching.

The bridge in the house was awesome- the one that makes you feel like it is spinning as you walk on it.

The haunted house was great. But the biggest event of the night was when Bo and I exited the attraction and discovered that his truck was gone!!!!!!!

One of the monsters was getting off work and he told us our car was probably stolen. Apparently that happens quite a bit in the neighborhood.
But it turn out a car was towed. A nearby policeman explained that that happens frequently.
Bo and I had parked in an apartment complex and were only parked for an hour total.
Craziness!

Yesterday, Sunday, I took Bo to the Natural Wildlife Drive through Safari that is near New Braunfels off of 1-35. Then Bo took me out to dinner at the Olive Garden where we both had a nice glass of wine.

It is the second of November which means it is officially Christmas time in the mall.
Santa will be arriving here next week. I think that that is ridiculous but I am striving to laugh about it rather than lament what I have no control over.
I hope this month passes by as quickly as October did and is as much fun as this past weekend was- minus the car trouble. :)

katyon6th
11-02-2009, 02:31 PM
October sucked. I'm counting the minutes until my birthday. That day will make everything all better.

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Damn AL. Going to haunted houses and drinking. Can you say backslider?

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
October sucked. I'm counting the minutes until my birthday. That day will make everything all better.

What day does is fall on?

angel_luv
11-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Damn AL. Going to haunted houses and drinking. Can you say backslider?

Why are you talking about my backside????? For shame! :lol

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Don't ignore the issue. You need to go have a talk with your Pastor about your recent lack of faith. Backsliding is a serious issue. Haunted houses are the gateway to heroin use and shoplifting.

P.S.
I try (I said try) to keep it pg with you so you bringing up your backside to me is not a good idea.

Bender
11-02-2009, 02:55 PM
make sure you get yourself a Handicapped sign to hang on your rearview mirror so you can park right up front everywhere you go!! You lucky dog.

angel_luv
11-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Don't ignore the issue. You need to go have a talk with your Pastor about your recent lack of faith. Backsliding is a serious issue. Haunted houses are the gateway to heroin use and shoplifting.

P.S.
I try (I said try) to keep it pg with you so you bringing up your backside to me is not a good idea.

:lol

I spend the majority of my free time at church- leaves me very little time to get into trouble.

My pastor knows I was at the haunted house. We are best friends with our pastor.

Noted about the P.S. I appreciate it. :)

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 02:59 PM
You do know that they were selling, buying, trading IN the church right? Being inside the church doesn't give you a get out of hell free card. Give me your Pastor's number, I need to have a talk with him.

balli
11-02-2009, 03:00 PM
October was pretty cool. Fall is a great season. Went for a hike Sat afternoon and that was a pretty cool ending to the month. Really good weed lately. Good produce too. All in all, I'd give Oct 2009 three stars out of four.

I'm counting the minutes until my birthday. That day will make everything all better.
My birthday is in November as well and I'm bent about it. Nevertheless, this is my favorite month and I have high expectations for it.

angel_luv
11-02-2009, 03:05 PM
You do know that they were selling, buying, trading IN the church right? Being inside the church doesn't give you a get out of hell free card. Give me your Pastor's number, I need to have a talk with him.

I am impressed with your Bible knowledge. Looks like you have been doing your reading. Good job!

If you come to church with me and Bo, we will introduce you to our pastor in person.
Name the time you want to come- Wednesday @ 7pm , Sunday @ 9 am or 11 am, or Saturday @ 6 pm. :)

katyon6th
11-02-2009, 03:07 PM
My birthday is in November as well and I'm bent about it. Nevertheless, this is my favorite month and I have high expectations for it.

My favorite month, too.

Hustle, my birthday is on the 7th.

atxrocker
11-02-2009, 03:10 PM

atxrocker
double post

atxrocker
October as a whole as pretty underwhelming but I must say that this past weekend gave it a powerful ending and was quite possibly the best i've had in a very, very, very long time. It was pretty special. With my birthday 2 days away, I have early high hopes for this month.

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 03:50 PM
I am impressed with your Bible knowledge. Looks like you have been doing your reading. Good job!

If you come to church with me and Bo, we will introduce you to our pastor in person.
Name the time you want to come- Wednesday @ 7pm , Sunday @ 9 am or 11 am, or Saturday @ 6 pm. :)

I should have a fair amount of knowledge, I studied religiously (pun intended) for about 9 years.

SpursWoman
11-02-2009, 03:59 PM
In October at work we were in the process of an acquisition so we had due dilegence audits as well as our *normal* fiscal year-end close and our annual audits have already commenced for that ... on top of selling our house, finding a new one, and freaking moving.

I'm wiped out, so hopefully November will be a lot easier on my blood pressure than October was. :toast

I. Hustle
11-02-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm sorry you were stressed out SW. Do you need a chest rub?