PDA

View Full Version : Beware of swine flu vaccine

lefty
11-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Health experts wary of Swine Flu vaccine

Sunday, October 4, 2009
Got this e-mail from a friend wondering if this neurosurgeon is worth his salt. My answer? Maybe this viral e-mail is written in a semi-dramatic tone, but the info stands. I've known this brilliant man's work for years. I like that he's becoming more outspoken.
The nuts and bolts of it...
Subject: This is a health alert from Dr. Blaylock concerning swine flu.
No one should take the swine flu vaccine--it is one of the most dangerous vaccines ever devised. It contains an immune adjuvant called squalene (MF-59) which has been shown to cause severe autoimmune disorders such as MS, rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. This is the vaccine adjuvant that is strongly linked to the Gulf War syndrome, which killed over 10,000 soldiers and caused a 200% increase in the fatal disease ALS (Lou Gehreg disease). This virus H1N1 kills by causing a "cytokine storm", which means that it cause the body's immune system to overreact and that is why it is killing young people and is a mild disease in the elderly. (The elderly have weakened immune systems.) This vaccine is a very powerful immune stimulator and carries the real possibility of making the l ethality of the virus much greater.
One's best protection is vitamin D3. One should take 5000 IU a day now and when the disease begins to spread increase the dose to 15,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 modulates the immune reaction, reducing the chance of an overreaction and stimulates the body to produce what are called antimicrobial peptides, which are powerful killers of viruses that does not involve immunity. This is dose related, which means the higher the dose of vitamin D3 the better the protection. Fish oils (the best is Carlson's Norwegian lemon flavored fish oil) also reduce immune overreaction. One teaspoon a day should be sufficient. For severe symptoms, one teaspoon twice a day. Antioxidants of various kinds also help--this includes, quercetin, curcumin, grapeseed extract, vitamin C and natural vitamin E. A good multivitamin/mineral such as Extend Core (http://www.vrp.com/) is also essential.
Feel free to spread this around. People need to know how to protect themselves.
RUSSELL L. BLAYLOCK, M.D.
Basically, he's saying to take vitamin D3...it's at Orchard Nutrition or Enterprise Health Foods for cheap.

Here's Dr. Blaylock's bio, skip it if you want:
Dr. Blaylock is a board certified neurosurgeon, author and lecturer. He attended the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his general surgical internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston , South Carolina . During his residency he ran the neurology program for one year and did a fellowship in neurosurgery after his residency. For the past 25 years he has practiced neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from both practices to devote full time to nutritional studies and research.
During his residency training he worked with the eminent neurosurgeon, Dr. Ludwig Kempe. Together they developed the transcallosal removal of intraventricular tumors, which is still used today. Dr. Blaylock presented their cases utilizing this technique to the Congress of Neurological Surgeons. They also developed the ventriculolymphatic shunt in the treatment of hydrocephalus. In addition, they conducted neuroanatomical studies together with the aim of developing improved approaches in vascular intracranial surgery.
It was during his residency that Dr. Blaylock did much of the primary work on intraventricular monitoring of craniocerebral trauma patients, which was reported in the scientific literature. He also worked closely with Dr. Peter Jannetta during Dr. Jennetta's early research on vascular compression of the cranial nerves as a cause of trigeminal neuralgia and hemifacial spasm. Dr. Blaylock was one of the first neurosurgeons to utilize high-intensity nutritional supplementation in craniocerebral trauma patients, which met with great success.
Dr. Blaylock has written and illustrated three books. The first book was on the subject of excitotoxins (Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills ) and how they are related to diseases of the nervous system. His second book, Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life , covers the common basis of all diseases, nutritional protection against diseases of aging, protection ag ainst heavy metal toxicity, the fluoride debate, pesticide and herbicide toxicity, excitotoxin update, the vaccine controversy, protection against heart attacks and strokes and contains a new chapter on omega-3 fats. This book has been newly revised as an oversized paperback. His third book, Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients , was released in April, 2003 and discusses the ways to defeat cancer, enhance the effectiveness of conventional treatments and prevent complications associated with these treatments. In addition, he has written and illustrated three chapters in medical textbooks, written a booklet on nutritional protection against biological terrorism and written and illustrated a booklet on multiple sclerosis. He has written over 30 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals on a number of subjects.
Since the publication of his first book he has been a guest on numerous national and international syndicated radio programs and appeared on the 700 Club several times. He appeared on Nutritionally Living with Dr. Ward Bond. Presently, he is engaged in a monthly radio program discussing his book,Health and Nutrition Secrets on Raymond Francis' program Beyond Health . The series will run for 12 months. He lectures widely to both lay and professional medical audiences on a variety of nutritional subjects.
Dr. Blaylock serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is the associate editor of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons , official journal of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He has a monthly nutrition newsletter, published byNewsMax.com, The Blaylock Wellness Newsletter .
Dr. Blaylock serves as the medical consultant for the Fluoride Toxicity Research Collaborative. He was recently awarded the Integrity in Science award by the Weston A. Price Foundation. Presently, he is a visiting professor in the department of biological sciences at Belhaven College in Jackson ,Mississippi .
At present he is a member of the American Association of Physicians and Surgeons, the American Nutraceutical Association, the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionist, the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, American College of Nutrition, American Association for Health Freedom, National Health Federation, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was recently appointed as a member of the Academy ofAnti-Aging Medicine and the Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation. He was also recently appointed as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel of the Life-Extension Foundation .

clambake
11-02-2009, 05:10 PM
i just hope the sick die quickly.

CubanMustGo
11-02-2009, 06:35 PM
This guy is a known vaccine skeptic. And his web site pushes his "brain repair formula."

http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/

tlongII
11-02-2009, 07:11 PM
The benefits of the swine flu vaccine far outweigh the risks.

TheMACHINE
11-02-2009, 07:49 PM
ima gonna wait a bit too see if anyone turns into a zombie

Twisted_Dawg
11-02-2009, 08:18 PM
If in doubt, don't.

I think I am going to pass on this one....assuming it is even available.

exstatic
11-02-2009, 08:44 PM
If I were under, say, 30, I'd be clawing, maiming, and generally wreaking havoc on people ahead of me in line. As it is, I'm not in a particularly high risk of death group, so I'll wait my turn, and then get my shot.

balli
11-02-2009, 08:47 PM
For the record, as we are better than Canada, we Americans don't have squalene in our vaccine. Everybody should get a shot when possible.

I'm going to try to get mine tomorrow.

Frenzy
11-02-2009, 08:55 PM
people die from the regular flu as well...people need to relax already and stop letting the media make this bigger than it really is.

z0sa
11-02-2009, 09:00 PM
the Doc is reassuring.

exstatic
11-02-2009, 10:58 PM
people die from the regular flu as well...people need to relax already and stop letting the media make this bigger than it really is.

Yeah, but it's who's dying that's scary. Seventeen year olds in perfect health who are dead 36 hours after developing a fever. It's the reverse flu: the old aren't in any particular danger, but the young are in peril, and it's EARLY. Usually the seasonal isn't rampant until February. The Piggy flu is here with a vengeance and it's barely November. I'm not advocating panic, but practice your cleanliness protocols and get your shot when available.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:03 PM
If I were under, say, 30, I'd be clawing, maiming, and generally wreaking havoc on people ahead of me in line.

Dude, are you fucking kidding me????

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Enjoy your future autoimmune disorders! Seriously, why are you sheeple so quick to believe everything media and drug corps and government tell you?

balli
11-02-2009, 11:06 PM
There was a woman in Utah who taught a class on Monday afternoon, was in the ICU Monday night and dead by Wednesday morning. I'm not advocating panic either. But it's ridiculous that people are treating this like its some sort of hoax. As someone whose particularly responsible about sanitation, I'm pretty offended by the ignorance and apathy of the masses.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:09 PM
There was a woman in Utah who taught a class on Monday afternoon, was in the ICU Monday night and dead by Wednesday morning. I'm not advocating panic either. But it's ridiculous that people are treating this like its some sort of hoax. As someone whose particularly responsible about sanitation, I'm pretty offended by the ignorance and apathy of the masses.

:lol HaHa. You think you are waaaaaaaaaaay smarter than you really are.

balli
11-02-2009, 11:10 PM
:lol HaHa. You think you are waaaaaaaaaaay smarter than you really are.

What in that post would indicate such? I'm not saying you're wrong, because I think of myself as a genius, but I didn't say anything to merit your response. Unless telling people to wash their hands makes me sound like a wanna-be Harvard man.

balli
11-02-2009, 11:11 PM
you've got less than a 1 in 100 chance of dying from the swine flu if you get it

And you probably have a .00001% chance of developing a complication from the vaccine.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:12 PM
What in that post would indicate such? I'm not saying you're wrong, because I think of myself as a genius, but I didn't say anything to merit your response. Unless telling people to wash their hands makes me sound like a wanna-be Harvard man.

Yeah, not just your last post. Every post since you've started posting here has lead me to that conclusion.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:13 PM
And you probably have a .00001% chance of developing a complication from the vaccine.

yeah, probably, smart guy

balli
11-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah, not just your last post. Every post since you've started posting here has lead me to that conclusion.

Well, whatever, I'm sorry you view me as disingenuous. At the very least I'm smart enough to avoid the h1n1 conspiracy theories. Which makes me smarter than the mean.

yeah, probably, smart guy

Certainly less than 1%.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Immediate complications? I agree.

Long term complications? Everyone's so quick to suck pharma cock that any long term complications would never be attributed vaccines. What's with the prevalence of early onset alzheimers these days? (just an example)

exstatic
11-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Dude, are you fucking kidding me????

What is no?

For the past 4 weeks, there have been a steady 2-3 people from my office out every day. Our office is like 24 people. I've been at this job for 4.5 years, and I don't ever remember this many people being sick over an entire winter, let alone one month. Big Pharma isn't telling me this, and they certainly aren't kidnapping anyone and keeping them home.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:39 PM
People get sick. You'd think that with so many people rushing to get vaccinated there would be LESS people staying home with illness. Whats happening to us, Richard!

People at your office are probably so fearfull from all the media hooplah that they are staying home with stuffed noses. Mass hypochondria!

balli
11-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Besides, Big Pharma makes next to nothing on flu vaccine; comparatively. It's an arduous, antiquated and slow process to produce it and they don't sell it for much.

There are far more efficient ways for big pharmaceutical companies to bilk Americans than the invention of some massive conspiracy involving a novel virus. A novel virus that clearly exists and is sickening people by the way.

I'd like to know when the supposed meeting took place between the Pharma companies, CNN, the WHO, the world's virologists and the President- y'know, the meeting where they all sat down and invented this whole thing out of thin air.

thispego
11-02-2009, 11:45 PM
more efficient = more apparent

killin em softly

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Swine flu was the biggest overexaggeration since SARS

balli
11-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Swine flu was the biggest overexaggeration since SARS

That's really dumb and uninformed and dangerous to propogate. SARS has been entirely contained and killed the same number of people in the entire world, over several years, that h1n1 killed in the Americas, over a couple of summer months. SARS never reached pandemic status and it wasn't overblown as nobody ever gave two shits about it. H1N1 is a pandemic, by definition, and it's enough of a problem that everyone should practice common sense.

People need to be smarter.

thispego
11-03-2009, 12:09 AM
I'd like to know when the supposed meeting took place between the Pharma companies, CNN, the WHO, the world's virologists and the President- y'know, the meeting where they all sat down and invented this whole thing out of thin air.

DAMN, EDITS!

Bilderberg conference.

thispego
11-03-2009, 12:10 AM
People need to be smarter.

you included

balli
11-03-2009, 12:15 AM
People better be less dirty when H5N1 mutates. That shit kills everybody. If it ever happens we won't survive this same level of denial/complacency.

Borosai
11-03-2009, 12:27 AM
The world needs stronger forms of population control. Old-school war is out of the question, so maybe diseases will step up their game.

I'm not getting vaccinated.

balli
11-03-2009, 12:31 AM
The world needs stronger forms of population control.
I agree 100% but damn if that much needed population loss is going to start with me or anyone in my immediate family.

thispego
11-03-2009, 12:32 AM
DAMN, EDITS!

Bilderberg conference.you got nothing, ballijuana?

balli
11-03-2009, 12:39 AM
For someone who thinks he's so smart... No. I know nothing about Bilderburg other than the name and I'm too lazy to Google it.

thispego
11-03-2009, 12:43 AM
Well maybe you should. You wanna act so smart on here maybe you should learn a few things first.

balli
11-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Hey pego, take it easy.

I'm not going to go out and research some ridiculous conspiracy theory I don't endorse because you want to bicker about it. I don't engage in that type of argument with the 9/11 crowd and I'm sure as shit not going to do it with someone who seemingly doesn't believe in virology.

thispego
11-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Something that is real is a conspiracy theory? I don't know if you could engage in any type of argument.

I don't believe in virology? the study of viruses?? :lmao

balli
11-03-2009, 01:00 AM
You don't believe that H1N1 is a novel form of flu. You deny its existence. I don't know what to say to that. Virology- yes, the study of viruses, has proven it exists. Conclusively. My only logical recourse is to assume you don't accept the science. No?

Something that is real is a conspiracy theory?
The flu is real.

The notion that the world's powers coalesced and in a vast, coordinated effort invented this whole thing, is pure hogwash. A conspiracy theory to a T.

thispego
11-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Oh I'm sure it is and that it may kill a few more people than normal, but like Borosai said, world needs better population control. Something is evetually going to thin the heard, so I don't deny the existence or possibility of any kind of natural disaster. When did I indicate I believed otherwise?

balli
11-03-2009, 01:30 AM
When did I indicate I believed otherwise?
When you responded to my question about when this virus was invented out of thin air.

When you called this mass hypochondria and accused sick people of over-playing stuffed noses.

When you proffered your belief that this flu, as a story, was created to inflate the profits of pharmaceutical firms.

Perhaps I was too presumptive. Apologies. You do believe the flu exists? So why shouldn't it be treated with a vaccination campaign like every other flu is? Why does this campaign deserve such skepticism, compared to any other?

I understand if you choose not to get vaccinated, but it's odd you're so against me doing so that you'd spread disinformation about the vaccine's motive and safety.

thispego
11-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Disinformation :rolleyes

Every single year a big deal is made about the flu and Getting Your Flu Shot!. This year they just have two flus to pimp. Regular flu and super flu. I think that anyone who falls into this hype is gullible and sheepish. That doesn't mean h1n1 isn't real, it just means that you're not in any more danger of getting h1n1 than you are of getting regular flu. and if you do simple things like wash your hands and not make out with someone who is sick, you can easily avoid it, also, not being a pussy helps.

thispego
11-03-2009, 01:40 AM
flus is baby shit and if you die from the flu, any flu, you are a pussy and were probably going to die from something else soon anyways.

balli
11-03-2009, 01:41 AM
What if you are a pussy? I have chronic lung from too many bong hits and not near enough basketball. I'll die if I get that shit. And if I die from something else anyways, oh well, I'd prefer it not be this. So what?

thispego
11-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Go get vaccinated though, I'm sure nothing bad will ever happen.

thispego
11-03-2009, 01:47 AM
What if you are a pussy? I have chronic lung from too many bong hits and not near enough basketball. I'll die if I get that shit. And if I die from something else anyways, oh well, I'd prefer it not be this. So what?

I wasn't going to call you out for being a pot head cause that's lame, but yeah, you've placed yourself in higher risk. You might be one that gets thinned out.

balli
11-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Go get vaccinated though, I'm sure nothing bad will ever happen.
I'm trying tomorrow. I'm going to fake asthma. I'd be lying if I said I felt 100% safe with the vaccine, but I'm almost sure nothing bad will ever happen.

I'm sorry for insulting the intelligence of those who don't want to get vaccinated. My 2 cents is that it won't hurt you, but whatever, just wash your hands and don't sneeze on people. Especially me. That's all I should have conveyed.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
11-03-2009, 01:50 AM
I know how it'll turn out.

Will Smith and a dog.

ginobili's bald spot
11-03-2009, 03:40 AM
I agree 100% but damn if that much needed population loss is going to start with me or anyone in my immediate family.

It already has. It happened as soon as you got your little swine flu shot. Good luck with that.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 04:13 AM
If I were under, say, 30, I'd be clawing, maiming, and generally wreaking havoc on people ahead of me in line. As it is, I'm not in a particularly high risk of death group, so I'll wait my turn, and then get my shot.

From what I understand, about 1 in 2000 "young people" dies of swine flu (so says my GP) and that's what sets it apart from normal flus, which usually kill only the elderly, infirm or infants. Do you have more specific information on groups at risk? I've done a search, but all the sites I find just list the usual generic stuff related to flu, so I'm just wondering where you got your info.

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2009, 04:30 AM
americas, enjoy the flu season comin up....winter is just around the corner...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 04:37 AM
People better be less dirty when H5N1 mutates. That shit kills everybody. If it ever happens we won't survive this same level of denial/complacency.

Damn straight. H5N1 has something like a 60% MORTALITY RATE. Pego, you want to talk about thinning out the human population, H5N1 is the virus that will do it once it mutates to the point that it can be spread by humans and other mammals, which is inevitable. Have a read of this:

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/353/13/1374

Sobering reading.

Swine flu is like the Spanish flu of the 1920s - it's killing more people than usual, but it's still only killing under 1% of those who contract it. Bird flu is the thing to be fearful of. Interestingly, this swine flu epidemic has probably been helpful for the eventual bird flu pandemic in that it is helping to improve the response of medical and social systems across the world to pandemics.

JoeChalupa
11-03-2009, 08:53 AM
We've been debating this but will get our daughters the H1N1 vaccination. I haven't had a flu shot in decades but my wife got hers last month.

JudynTX
11-03-2009, 08:55 AM
No, I am not getting it.

DisAsTerBot
11-03-2009, 10:17 AM
I'm not advocating panic.

If I were under, say, 30, I'd be clawing, maiming, and generally wreaking havoc on people ahead of me in line.

you're an idiot.

TheMACHINE
11-03-2009, 01:48 PM
my wife keeps telling me to get it, but i told her even before all the media crazyness that i dont want to get some new vaccine just yet. I aint gonna be no guinea pig. lol

baseline bum
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Damn, I wish I would have gotten that vaccination now. I never get the shot and hardly ever get the flu, but I got it now and it certainly sucks.

S_A_Longhorn
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm aware...I'm aware...