PDA

View Full Version : Question for Argentine posters

TwoHandJam
04-18-2005, 10:36 AM
I have an Argentinian friend here at work who is a huge Manu fan but is also a big soccer fan. He's following the National "B" championships right now and wants to know if I can record the 8:30 game tonight between Jujuy and Huracan.

I get Dishnet but can't seem to find out if this game is televised on it tonight. I know DirectTV has a channel (427?) that carries TyCSports 24hrs and is showing it but I don't get DirecTV.

Can anyone help out?

I know this post isn't very Spurs related so Kori, feel free to move but I just wanted to get the widest audience possible.

FWIW this guy's dad knows Manu's family. Does that qualify? :oops

Kori Ellis
04-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Did you find your answer yet?

Marhq
04-18-2005, 02:00 PM
I have an Argentinian friend here at work who is a huge Manu fan but is also a big soccer fan. He's following the National "B" championships right now and wants to know if I can record the 8:30 game tonight between Jujuy and Huracan.

I get Dishnet but can't seem to find out if this game is televised on it tonight. I know DirectTV has a channel (427?) that carries TyCSports 24hrs and is showing it but I don't get DirecTV.

Can anyone help out?

I know this post isn't very Spurs related so Kori, feel free to move but I just wanted to get the widest audience possible.

FWIW this guy's dad knows Manu's family. Does that qualify? :oops
It seems that you already know everything we can tell you from Argentina. We don't have Dishnet here.

CAPARG
04-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Try with www.directv.com.ar (http://www.directv.com.ar/), and...
tell your friend :flipoff Huracán (I´m fan of San Lorenzo).
And I hope Huracán live for ever in the " National B division"

hendrix
04-18-2005, 03:01 PM
All i can do to help is to confirm the game is broadcasted in TyC Sports International at 21:30 ART (thats UTC -3)
http://www.tycsports.com/programacion.php?grilla=3&fecha=2005-04-18

TwoHandJam
04-18-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks a lot people. I guess I'm done with this thread Kori, thanks for leaving it up. I'll relay him the info.