PDA

View Full Version : LSU sucking ass.

DuffMcCartney
09-04-2004, 10:48 PM
I never liked them, I wanted OU to win...but man they are in the middle of getting upset by Oregon State. Damn Beavers. Sure know how to **** up a good thing.

IcemanCometh
09-04-2004, 11:22 PM
what a fucking choke job

DuffMcCartney
09-04-2004, 11:38 PM
Fucking LSU dodged a god damn bullet.

IcemanCometh
09-04-2004, 11:41 PM
he missed it!

http://myweb.thump.net/631920/ftk/wtf.gif

iminlakerland
09-04-2004, 11:46 PM
Serna needs to be SHOT! That was his 3rd miss of the game! I can not believe i spent my time watching that!

Betsy
09-05-2004, 12:30 AM
LSU pulled it out in OT. At least it was a game worth watching. Most of the games today were blowouts. Those games put me to sleep. :sleep

tlongII
09-05-2004, 12:58 AM
That SUCKED! The Beavers will be good though. Good defense and a good QB.

iminlakerland
09-05-2004, 02:46 AM
DOWN WITH SERNA! FRESHMAN KICKER = DONE FOREVER HE WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS.

Guru of Nothing
09-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Damn Beavers. Sure know how to **** up a good thing.

:doubleentendre

xrayzebra
09-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Shot! Hell, they made him hitchhike home. No seat in the
plane for him. Maybe he should look for another scholarship
next year?

utsagolfpb
09-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Just got back in town from the LSU game.
Stacie and I went.

Horrible, horrible stuff.

1st the game was delayed 45 due to a Deluge that left the field in bad shape, (Really canceling out LSU's advantage:Speed)

2nd. 5 Drunk Cajuns stormed the field, One sans clothing, during the delay.

3rd. Derek Anderson is a stud. The kid was poised and only made a small amount of areas on the road in Baton Rouge.

4th. Oregon State would have won the game if they didn't convert their big 1st half-ball sac playcalling into the beaver-ass weak run the clock offense.

5th. That was Serna's first game ever. 3 PAT missed, what was crazy is that he made a 42 yarder perfect early in the game.

6th. Marcus Randall, LSU's QB, will not see another down unless injury arises. When Saban came out at half with Stud Frosh JaMarcus Russell, the crowd went crazy.

7th. 3 words. No Running Attack.

8th. Keep in mind that each year, one of the best teams always seems to win some game that they should lose. I just hope that was the game for the Tigers.

9th. As bad as a game, it was still one of the best I've ever seen as far as drama in Tiger Stadium.

So here's to LSU going 8-3 this year. And I'm not that upset about that. They only thing that kills me, is the fact that I think Texas will get over the hump and actually win it all this year.

timvp
09-06-2004, 03:24 AM
7th. 3 words. No Running Attack.

Shouldn't last long. Justin Vincent is one of the higher rated RBs in the country. The field was soggy, as you said, and that nuetralized his speed.

I wouldn't give up on a 9-2 record.

tlongII
09-07-2004, 11:48 AM
I thought the Beavs played very well and I am hoping for big things for them this season. DA made a few mistakes, but overall I thought his performance was outstanding. He showed the leadership qualities that I've been looking for from him during the last couple of years. He had good command of the huddle, he took hits well, and he didn't let the 90,000 fans rattle him. I was very impressed.

What can you say about the Beavers D?! They were awesome! Aric Williams and Brandon Browner are terrific corners and Swancutt, Pollard, and Anderson do a great job at the line of scrimmage. It's just too bad that they started to get tired in the 4th quarter. It would have been a different story had this game been played in Corvallis.

Now they have to play at Boise State which is going to be extremely tough. If they can quickly get past the dissapointment of the LSU game I think they should beat the Broncos in a close game.

Alamo Spurs Fan
09-07-2004, 12:05 PM
At Boise State? From a muddy field to a BLUE field? When do they get to play on a REAL football field?

:lol

tlongII
09-07-2004, 12:28 PM
That blue field at Boise State is a tough one to win on. Boise State has won 12 games in a row I believe. Did you know that the Beavs schedule is rated the most difficult in the nation this year?