PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with the Bulls

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Anyone have a clue WTF is going on over there?

Derrick Rose is getting owned by everyone he comes up against, Ty Thomas didn't even get on the court today, John Salmons has forgotten how to play, and now Luol Deng, after 3 straight years of decline, is a frickin superstar (23/17 today, time left)!?

What the hell is going on in Chicago?

Mr. Body
11-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Deng has always been good, more a second guy. He's been hurt.

But otherwise, bad coach, no veterans to set an example. I expect that lockerroom is a mess. Not a horrid mess, but no leadership.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 10:12 PM
I thought Tyrus was hurt. Dwight and Jameer killed you tonight in the FL.

Bad day across most of my teams, for no apparent reason. It happens.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Deng has always been good, more a second guy. He's been hurt.

But otherwise, bad coach, no veterans to set an example. I expect that lockerroom is a mess. Not a horrid mess, but no leadership.

I know Deng - he was very good 3 years ago, but he's been getting progressively worse since, partly due to injury as you mention.

Good points about the lockerroom.

What I really don't get is why Rose and Salmons are playing so poorly. Is Rose still hurt? What about Salmons? Those guys look like DLers right now.

Oh, and yeah, apparently Thomas has "the flu", although it's probably because he's been a douche about not being extended.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Wow@Brandon Jennings. Who knew he was this good? Kid looks like a veteran.

Allanon
11-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Wow@Brandon Jennings. Who knew he was this good? Kid looks like a veteran.

Very damn good player.

This is the one dude in this class that can reach CP3/Wade/Kobe level.

iggypop123
11-03-2009, 11:03 PM
vet cause he was profesional leagues. he said he learned to practice the pick and roll with effectiveness out there. the bulls are just what they are. a team with no inside prescence. if they want to do anything they have to get a pf with something of a inside game. thomas is trash. get boozer, the jazz cant wait to get rid of him

Darthkiller
11-03-2009, 11:05 PM
lol game winning attempt coming out of a timeout ever! You let Ersan Ilyasova shoot a fadeaway three with 10 sec on the clock .

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Stern is pissed, cause this kid paved the way for all the top high school kids to go to EU.

True.

vet cause he was profesional leagues. he said he learned to practice the pick and roll with effectiveness out there. the bulls are just what they are. a team with no inside prescence. if they want to do anything they have to get a pf with something of a inside game. thomas is trash. get boozer, the jazz cant wait to get rid of him

Not "leagues", one league, the Italian league for one year, and he didn't really do very well over there, that's why I'm surprised. I guess his game didn't fit Euro-style, but it certainly fits the NBA!

He did make a rookie mistake to finish the game today though - down a couple they took away his left hand, he went right and into the middle of the paint then tried to shoot a little pull-up fade and Rose blocked him... funny that, Rose was terrible until the 4th quarter, then he suddenly looked like an All-Star again. WTF, Derrick???

BTW - iggy, the 4 girls in your sig, are they all on your tip or what? Those photos look real.

KidCongo
11-03-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm happy for the Bucks landing Jennings, especially seeing how the Knicks chose Hill. Suck shit for them. He is easily my favourite player out of this draft.

However that was a disappointing end to the game, first with Rose's block on BJ then that bad last shot with Ilyasova.

Is it just me or does Jennings look like he has no legs and then explodes past his defender?

iggypop123
11-03-2009, 11:15 PM
True.

Not "leagues", one league, the Italian league for one year, and he didn't really do very well over there, that's why I'm surprised. I guess his game didn't fit Euro-style, but it certainly fits the NBA!

He did make a rookie mistake to finish the game today though - down a couple they took away his left hand, he went right and into the middle of the paint then tried to shoot a little pull-up fade and Rose blocked him... funny that, Rose was terrible until the 4th quarter, then he suddenly looked like an All-Star again. WTF, Derrick???

BTW - iggy, the 4 girls in your sig, are they all on your tip or what? Those photos look real.

i just know how to navigate myself through flickr and the rest of the internet

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-03-2009, 11:44 PM
i just know how to navigate myself through flickr and the rest of the internet

Fair enough... I thought you might be living the dream! :lol

I particularly like the top girl - she's girl-next-door cute, just my type.

angelbelow
11-03-2009, 11:45 PM
no idea but i hope captain kirk starts putting up some superstar numbers.

..yea i have him on my fantasy team.

iggypop123
11-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Fair enough... I thought you might be living the dream! :lol

I particularly like the top girl - she's girl-next-door cute, just my type.

son its a hot local reporter here in LA
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/about_us/personalities/Suzanne_Marques

Fpoonsie
11-04-2009, 12:58 AM

...aaaaaand the 4th?

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2009, 02:02 AM
THESE bottom feeder teams only turn up when t hey playin against superior teams, while they play down t o the competition against inferior teams.....resulting in L

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-04-2009, 06:16 AM

Oh well, another one bites the dust - according to your link she already "has a husband and three cats"... I'm not a cat fancier. :rollin

Brazil
11-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Rose is killing my fantasy team right now... he is dishing as many assists than freaking Matt Bonner... awful. After having Griffin and Batum out I have Rose as a deadwood and Kobe with a double double : pts and TOs !

AussieFanKurt
11-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Ty Thomas and Bulls are having arguements

TDMVPDPOY
11-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Ty Thomas and Bulls are having arguements

since last few seasons now....

shouldve traded for his ass when they wanted brent barry in return

MI21
11-04-2009, 09:56 AM
I was having flashbacks to a young Damon Stoudamire in Toronto watching Jennings today. The guy can ball, overdribbles way to much but that should disappear with time. Pity he is stuck in the shitfuck that is the Milwaukee.

Chieflion
11-04-2009, 10:01 AM
I was having flashbacks to a young Damon Stoudamire in Toronto watching Jennings today. The guy can ball, overdribbles way to much but that should disappear with time. Pity he is stuck in the shitfuck that is the Milwaukee.
I don't think it is his fault he overdribbles. I mean, who the heck can dribble the ball without losing it on Milwaukee?