PDA

View Full Version : Hey Djohn2008...sig bet time...Indy vs. Hou.

LOL texans
11-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey Djohn, you pansy texan loving bastard. The time has come for our sigbet. Terms:

1) The loser shall sport the sig of the winners choosing and no other sig at all. And no proclomation that this is a sig that you are sporting because you lost a bet. You shall not add anything to the sig asell.The sig the loser is presenting will also be visible, and not stuck at the bottom where one has to scroll down to see it.

2.) Length of time the loser will sport the winners sig is up up untill kickoff of the NEXT Indy vs. Houston game.(11/29/2009)

3.)No regulations on sigs...anything goes. Same terms apply to me.

Expect yours to profess your ever dying love of the Colts or something like that. I know you just spent hours making your Houston tribute sig, but get ready to shelve it for a few weeks...GO COLTS!

:toast

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Djohn are you avoiding me....are you going to bitch out?

djohn2oo8
11-05-2009, 08:16 PM
I do have a life outside of spurstalk, and lets get it started!!! Whats the status of Bob Sanders? Someone said he was hurt or something?

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Bob will be there knocking Andre Johnson silly in the middle of the field.

We did lose a starting LB and CB this week.... for the year.

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 08:46 PM
How is Owen Daniel's backup?

djohn2oo8
11-05-2009, 09:25 PM
^ He can get the job done, his backup, James Casey, had knee surgery and will be back when they meet in Houston, so they have to go with third stringer Joel Dressen, who is decent

Dr. Gonzo
11-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Joel Dressen will be starting but will not be close to replacing the production Daniels has. He is more of a blocking TE and so is Anthony Hill. So I expect to see a lot of 4 and 5 WR sets. Their usual 2 TE formations where they run the boots and waggles from won't be nearly as effective as they were with Daniels in the lineup.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Kevin Walter will benefit the most as they probably will double Andre

Dr. Gonzo
11-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Kevin Walter will benefit the most as they probably will double Andre

If anything David Anderson is going to end up playing a lot more and probably running many of the routes that Daniels usually runs. Unfortunately he lacks the size to really provide the same type of mismatches.

Dr. Gonzo
11-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Slaton hasn't even been named the starting spot yet by Kubiak after Moats game last week.

Everything seems stacked up against the Texans. I hope they pull it out but I still see a 3 point loss.

J.T.
11-05-2009, 09:55 PM
ATRAIN was supposed to watch the game with me but he bitched out again. We were supposed to watch the game that ended up being the Rosencopter Bowl last year and he pulled the same shit. Actually no I'm not gonna make ATRAIN look like a complete fucking bastard here. This year he actually told me ahead of time that he couldn't make it.

That's one of like three regrets in my life. Not locking up this pussy that I dumped when I graduated high school (she ended up marrying some Texas Tech football player who looked like what could only be described as a cross between Trainwreck and a retarded billy goat), doing cocaine the first time and not being able to troll ATRAIN live and in person during the Rosencopter Bowl because he bitched out like a pussy Cowboys fan.

LOL texans
11-05-2009, 10:05 PM
All that production by Daniels will just be spread around. Most likely to Walter I assume...not that it matters much. Peyton's gonna get slice that weak ass D up

Dr. Gonzo
11-05-2009, 10:06 PM
ATRAIN was supposed to watch the game with me but he bitched out again. We were supposed to watch the game that ended up being the Rosencopter Bowl last year and he pulled the same shit. Actually no I'm not gonna make ATRAIN look like a complete fucking bastard here. This year he actually told me ahead of time that he couldn't make it.

That's one of like three regrets in my life. Not locking up this pussy that I dumped when I graduated high school (she ended up marrying some Texas Tech football player who looked like what could only be described as a cross between Trainwreck and a retarded billy goat), doing cocaine the first time and not being able to troll ATRAIN live and in person during the Rosencopter Bowl because he bitched out like a pussy Cowboys fan.

I'm so glad I missed the Rosencopter game. I was in rehab at the time and that was visiting day. Seeing that would've sent me straight into a relapse.

Dr. Gonzo
11-05-2009, 10:07 PM
All that production by Daniels will just be spread around. Most likely to Walter I assume...not that it matters much. Peyton's gonna get slice that weak ass D up

You better pray Bernard Pollard doesn't go all Bernard Pollard on Manning.

GuerillaBlack
11-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Jacoby Jones will get some of that, too. Walter will become the first down machine that he was last year.

J.T.
11-05-2009, 10:12 PM
Seeing that would've sent me straight into a relapse.

That's pretty much what happened to me when Vinatieri missed that field goal against San Diego that would have won the game despite Peyton's six interceptions.

J.T.
11-05-2009, 10:15 PM
That's pretty much what happened to me when Vinatieri missed that field goal against San Diego that would have won the game despite Peyton's six interceptions.

Seriously I think I was in the truck driving to get blow about two seconds after they said he missed it.

djohn2oo8
11-05-2009, 10:18 PM
Seriously I think I was in the truck driving to get blow about two seconds after they said he missed it.

lol

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Jacoby Jones will get some of that, too. Walter will become the first down machine that he was last year.

yeah, Walter was a big help last year, gettin' yall to 8-8.

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Any update with texangate????

You know, the ugly disply and ufair treatment up Slaton that was clearly race motivated but people are too scared to talk about.

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Any update with texangate????

You know, the ugly disply and ufair treatment up Slaton that was clearly race motivated but people are too scared to talk about.

You saying he was benched cause he is Black?

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 12:05 PM
You saying he was benched cause he is Black?

Slaton has 1 turnover in the game and is benched.(5 on the season)

Shaub has 2 turnovers and is kept in the game.(7 on the season)

Hmmmmmm....:wakeup

Dr. Gonzo
11-06-2009, 12:10 PM

QBs generally have more turnovers than RBs. If race was really a factor they would've put in a white RB and not a black one.

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 12:16 PM

Slaton also fumbled twice last week, if I'm not mistaken. And he's fumbled 7 times this season...he just recovered two of them. Moats came in and tore shit up. It's not a race thing, it's a confidence thing. Slaton doesn't have it right now and Moats does. In an important division matchup like this one, you have to go with who's playing better.

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 12:23 PM
You all may be runing around with blinders, but my eyes are wide fucking open....I see the world, and it can be an ugly place.

I feel bad for Slaton...

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 12:37 PM
QBs generally have more turnovers than RBs. If race was really a factor they would've put in a white RB and not a black one.

Yeah we need to get some more white RB's on the team.

Dr. Gonzo
11-06-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah we need to get some more white RB's on the team.

Are there any white RBs in the league?

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 12:47 PM

I think so, if not its racist by the league not allowing white RB's.........My eyes are open to this

Spursfan092120
11-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Danny Woodhead..he's pretty good. Weird how there's a lot of complaining about not enough black QBs, but no complaining about a lack of white RBs...even heard a conspiracy theory once...if you look up the story of Brock Forsey, it almost makes sense. In 2002, he got over 2000 yards of total offense and 32 TDs, second to only Barry Sanders. Bears got him in '03. When there were some injuries, they were forced to play him. He got 134 yards and a TD in the game. After that, they put him on the bench again, and Lovie Smith cut him, sneering that he looked more like a "team manager" than a running back. Then, Miami got him after the Ricky Williams debacle, but never even gave him a chance to play before cutting him. The Skins signed him, but placed him behind 7 other RBs, all black. He got one carry in a preseason game with the Skins, and because he didn't get a TD, he was cut.

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Danny Woodhead..he's pretty good. Weird how there's a lot of complaining about not enough black QBs, but no complaining about a lack of white RBs...even heard a conspiracy theory once...if you look up the story of Brock Forsey, it almost makes sense. In 2002, he got over 2000 yards of total offense and 32 TDs, second to only Barry Sanders. Bears got him in '03. When there were some injuries, they were forced to play him. He got 134 yards and a TD in the game. After that, they put him on the bench again, and Lovie Smith cut him, sneering that he looked more like a "team manager" than a running back. Then, Miami got him after the Ricky Williams debacle, but never even gave him a chance to play before cutting him. The Skins signed him, but placed him behind 7 other RBs, all black. He got one carry in a preseason game with the Skins, and because he didn't get a TD, he was cut.

Where does he play and since I have never heard of him that doesnt count. He is riding the bench cause he is white. Fucking black man always holding the white man down.

ATRAIN
11-06-2009, 01:17 PM

Hey J I wish I could watch the game but as I told you I just found out last week that im on call this weekend and have to come into the office. Next game its on, downtown 3rd base!!

leemajors
11-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Does Hester still play for San Diego?

J.T.
11-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Does Hester still play for San Diego?

Yes, but what's the significance of that in a Colts vs Texans thread?

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Yes, but what's the significance of that in a Colts vs Texans thread?

There is no significance. Mother fucker is trying to hijack my thread!

LOL texans
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I think so, if not its racist by the league not allowing white RB's.........My eyes are open to this

lol texan fans with blinders on

LOL texans
11-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Ok Colts, lets have a good practice today!

LOL texans
11-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Dallas Clark, All Day

LOL texans
11-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Djohn I will have your sig sometime later today...good game brah.

LOL texans
11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Djohn...here is your sig. Good game brah.

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/LOLtexans/6a00d8341c730253ef01053584a9bb970b-.jpg

djohn2oo8
11-08-2009, 08:25 PM
lol ok